Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Mabel reached down and grasped her pal's hips. With surprising strength, she hoisted Abby slightly intro the air and this allowed Cliff's cock easy entrance into Abby's well lubricated pussy from behind.

"You shoulda fucked her ass, Cliffie," the other dart player kibitzed. "If there's one thing she likes more than kissing Mabel, it's a good ass fucking."

Abby twisted away from Mabel, almost ripping Cliff's cock off. "You bastard, Mel. A husband should keep his wife's secrets. No one was supposed to know about Mabel and me." Her face was red; she was so hot I thought I saw steam rising off her skin. "And you used to be the only one who got to fuck my ass. It was virgin when we married. Now, I'm going to take every guy who will do it. Then, any woman with a strap on can have it. But you'll never have it again. How do you like that?"

The games room was shocked to silence. I wondered if this would spoil the party until I noticed that Mabel had wrapped her hand around Cliff's cock as it fell free from Abby. Mabel worked the fingers of her other hand around Abby's butt, gradually pulling it open and beginning to fuck her butt with hard finger strokes.

"Don't worry, Mel, I'll butt fuck you any time my hubby is doing your wife." Mabel said. "Cliff isn't really into anal though, so it won't be often. Too bad, I love it."

She slapped Cliff's bum.

"So, honey, you better assfuck Abby now. She wants it and I want to try Mel's sausage in my shitter."

"You'll never take that," Cliff croaked, still in shock, "its way too fat."

"Just watch me honey," Mabel said, stopping to kiss Cliff on the nose. "Thank goodness Abby already stretched me out."

Mabel then dropped Cliff's cock. She grabbed Mel and sat him on a stool. His cock was already sticking up straight from his lap but she still gave it several good pumpings. She then bent close to it and spat a huge gob of saliva onto the very tip of Mel's monster, after which she traced down the head and shaft following the stream of spittle as it obeyed gravity. Her fist was wrapped at the root of the shaft, and she started pumping up until she met her own mouth. She then raised her head and lowered her hand, a routine she repeated three or four times as the room watched in stunned silence.

With a strand of saliva connecting her chin to Mel's slit, Mabel raised her head and looked at Abby. "Since Cliff isn't getting going with you yet, care to help with this, lover?"

Silently, Abby stepped closer and started working Mabel's ass again, first scooping wetness from her own slit onto her hand to lubricate the hole, and then dragging more moisture back as she felt how wet Mabel's cunt had become. Abby's fingers tweaked Mabel's clit as they worked back towards her ass. Mabel orgasmed while still licking Mel.

Only then did Abby shift her view towards Mel's cock. She waited patiently, watching Mabel work the throbbing meat in her cheek even while the spasms of passion racked her body. Finally, as Mabel paused, huffing for air, Abby leaned over and kissed her partner carefully on the edge of her mouth. For an instance, each woman had one side of Mel's cock resting on their lower lips as their top lips met.

Mabel rolled to the other side, her tongue running down Mel's shaft as Abby rimmed the helmet. The tiny pinkness of her tongue, the exact shade of bubble gum, seemed oddly innocent to me, in the middle of this debauchery. The thought just made my cock ache harder.

Like me, Cliff to this point had been watching in awe as his wife fluffed the cock she wanted up her ass, and now her friend was helping. Abby's positioning left her heart shaped butt sticking into the air and Cliff seemed suddenly to recall Mabel's challenge. He stepped forward without a word and grabbed Abby's hips, drawing them back to meet the first thrust of his cock.

Abby raised her head as she gasped upon feeling the pressure filling her from behind. Mabel grinned, her mouth traveling up Mel's cock to replace Abby on the cock head. Meanwhile, Mabel shifted a hand over to tweak Abby's nipples, eliciting a deep moan from her friend while they pleased each other's husbands.

Once Mel's cock was good and wet, Mabel stood up, never releasing her grip. She nudged his legs wide open and then pulled her ass open with both hands, slowly easing his rigid pole into her back entrance. She rode him ferociously, screaming out her pleasure. Her next orgasm was triggered by Mel and Abby each stoking one of her flopping tots, teasing the flesh until the simultaneously twisted Mabel's nipples so hard that it looked like they might rip them off of her body.

Mabel slumped back and rode a wave of post orgasmic bliss, catching her breath, but she was far from finished. As she recovered, she lifted herself up exposing Mel's shiny cock momentarily to the air and then lowered her sloppy cunt onto his pole in one motion. Her knees were inside his and she levered his legs far apart as she leaned back. Abby shifted slightly, careful to ensure that Cliff was able to keep pounding up backside with his throbbing cock. Mabel leaned back, her body sliding along Mel's, which left Mel's balls and the root of his cock available to Abby.

Now that the dart playing foursome was fully engaged, a few of us still stood watching Abby teabagging her husband's balls, and then exploring the spot where her best friend's juices coated his meaty organ. The rest of the room however was soon filled with the sounds of other people pairing off. When I finally snuck a peek around, I saw that technically, some of the groups were three or four and thus not strictly speaking pairs. The one norm or rule appeared to be the no one was paired off with their spouse or companion.

Glancing back, I saw the Mabel had carefully pushed herself back upright, so that Abby's head was between her thighs, still licking both Mel and Mabel, but Mabel was able to lean forward and kiss her own husband as he fucked her friend's ass.

As I watched, my cock bobbed up and down enthusiastically, like a puppy waiting to chase a Frisbee. I felt the warmth of breasts pressing against my back and then flesh to either side of me. Glancing left then right I saw Gwen and Monique silently reaching over to brush their respective hands along the shaft of my cock while from behind, dainty fingers fondled my balls.

"Don't drop the tray," I heard Rachel say from behind as her thumb penetrated my asshole and rotated, while her erect nipples cut into my back.

"I need relief soon," I pleaded.

"Hush, now, no whining," Gwen replied, reaching up to twist my nipple as punishment.

"Whining is a sure sign of being vanilla," Rachel added. "Remember, this isn't about you. A good cocksman takes care of his crew first."

"Oh, Gawd," Mabel growled, "I've dreamed of fucking you for so long Mel, and Abby's tongue just makes it so much better even than I had imagined. Every time I thought of fucking you, I masturbated to a huge orgasm. Now, it is still building in me. I feel it starting like a tidal wave on the horizon."

She started bouncing on Mel's lap, as Abby tongued her furiously. Cliff increased the vigour of his thrusts into Abby's rectum, using her hanging boobs as handles, and then grabbing her hips to increase the leverage. Abby began groaning, but never stopped licking the spot where her husband's cock entered her friend's cunt.

"Cripes," Mabel sighed, drawing the word out into three syllables, "You sure have stamina, Mel. I want your seed inside me, you bastard."

"Help him, Abby," Cliff suggested." If anyone knows how to make Mel come, it ought to be you."

Abby reached up and began massaging her husband's balls, tiny fingers toying with his sac gently at first, and then squeezing each nugget between two fingers and tugging. This made the testes tighten, but Mabel was still bouncing desperately, her own climax causing her juices to flood out over Abby's mouth and hand.

I felt two separate hands mimicking Abby's gestures, toying with me from either side. With the pressure created by the cock ring, I felt ready to burst.

"Need more, need Mel to come now." Mabel's grunts were slow and deliberate as she bore down through her orgasm.

Abby complied, drawing her hand lower and forcing it between Mel's ass and the couch.

"This always works," she said, smiling wickedly. As she spoke, she pressed her finger, well lubricated from Mabel's juices deep inside her husband's anus. "And why should mine be the only ass getting poked in this family?"

My chuckling was cut short by the jolt of what I guessed was Rachel's finger poking up my own ass. "I borrowed some lube from all three handy cunts," Rachel whispered into my ear, "mine, Monique's and Gwen's."

As she spoke, Rachel tickled my prostate. In my excited state, this would normally redouble my erection and lead to a quick bursting forth of a flood of goo. The cock ring prevented the explosion, resulting in intense pressure in my balls. I was fortunately distracted from worrying about whether they might rupture because Abby's efforts had caused Mel to erupt, with a river of semen first filling Mabel's womb and then running down her thighs, where Abby quickly began trying to lick up ever drop. This was made more of a challenge by Mabel's ongoing climax, which was prolonged and deepened by Mel's contribution.

"I can see his cock throbbing, pumping cum into her pussy," Monique said. Her hand curled around my shaft and squeezed. "Just like yours is throbbing, desperately wanting to pump, but denied by Rachel's ring."

I wondered if the other half of the foursome would climax before their spouses collapsed. I must not have been the only person thinking about that. Hannah, the sweet young neighbour babysitter last seen fucking Markus, stepped up from somewhere behind me and moved beside Cliff. She pressed her hip against his gently, allowing him to sense the warmth of her touch, but not interfering with his humping of Abby. After a pause to let me acclimate, Hannah placed her right hand on Cliff's upper back and began slowly massaging him, working her palm downwards.

Abby probably had no clue Hannah had joined their little piece of the party. Mabel continued to respond to Abby's tonguing by giving forth further floods, which her chum greedily swallowed. This in turn was reinvigorating Mel's cock within Mabel and she was again starting to wriggle in his lap.

Hannah turned slightly and bent over, her stiff young nipples grazing Cliff's skin as her fingers cupped his butt. Then, she slid her left arm under Abby, quickly finding Abby's soaked pussy and entering between her labia in a single motion. I no longer could see exactly what was happening but the movements gave me a good clue.

Cliff grunted and starting pushing harder into Abby as Hannah's finger probed his anus. The prostate stimulation worked its magic and within moments, he exploded to a climax, unleashing a triumphant shout. His back arched as his hips thrust in a final push deep into Abby's ass. Hannah massaged his balls, milking all of the come out of him.

Hannah's other hand curled underneath Abby and used Cliff's emissions as lubricant to finger fuck Abby. The young woman appeared expert at this task. Rachel and Gwen allowed me to shift slightly so that I could watch her fingers dancing lightly across Abby's soaked slit, and then toy with the opening before finally peeling the lips apart with two fingers, thrusting two other digits quickly into her neighbour.

Hannah rolled her wrist, adding a new vector to the fucking motion, and dragging her thumb across the curve of Abby's belly. This made the older woman jump her hips back, knocking Cliff back, his cock flopping lazily out of her ass, the few final drops of semen deposited on her backside.

With the grace of a ballerina, Mabel spun off of Mel's lap and swiftly moved to Cliff's side. She gave his cock a playful tug as they kissed, deeply but with the familiar ease of long married spouses. Still watching Hannah and Abbey, Mabel dropped to her knees and began licking cliff's flaccid cock clean, first just flicking her tongue out to capture those lingering drops of cum, but boldly progressing to long tongue strokes up and down the shaft, using her hand to twist and lift the member so as to expose the entire surface to her efforts. I shuddered slightly as I realized she was licking skin which had just been inside Abby's ass.

"I bet Abby didn't even have an enema, since she wasn't planning to assfuck," Gwen commented.

"She seems like the clean sort," Monique observed.

"Just like Mitch," Rachel added, extracting her finger from my rear and rolling it dramatically around on her tongue. She then offered a taste to each of Gwen and Monique. Neither woman showed the slightest sign of being to vanilla to risk a little taste of chocolate- not that any fecal matter was evident.

Mabel's departure from Mel's lap allowed Abby to slide forward and clean her own husband's cock. Her tongue action coincidentally mirrored Mabel, unless the two of them had gone to the same cocksucking school. I chuckled at the thought, earning myself a spank from Rachel, who asked, "What's so funny?"

"I was just wondering whether this is the home of Gwen's School of the Oral Arts."

Gwen rewarded me with a snicker. "Sounds like an idea I should franchise," she said.

Hannah meanwhile had slid from her knees to lie on the carpet and rolled underneath Abby, all in the interest of better licking the beauty's pussy. Mabel silently stepped from Cliff's side and began licking Hannah's breasts. They were flattened against her chest as she lay on the floor, but the nipples were gloriously aroused and Mabel's lips teased them to greater length, and then she closed her teeth around each in turn, tugging it upwards, fighting gravity and flesh. Mabel's fingers duplicated the action on the one she was not suckling in turn.

"Her nipples are so sensitive because she's so young," Gwen observed as Hannah groaned in appreciation of the pain mixed with pleasure.

"She's about the same age as Monique and I are," Rachel replied. In response, Gwen reached around me, pressing her body flat against my chest, my hard cock trapped against her belly. She tweaked a nipple on each of the girls, making them yelp in surprise.

Cliff was not inactive for long. He knelt beside Abby and took a cue from Mabel, tugging on Abby's excited tits. This made Abby moan and writhe, grinding her pussy against Hannah's face.

"I love the feel of your tongue," Abby panted, barely able to catch enough breath to speak. She bounced up and down, Hannah's tongue spearing up into her pussy like a cock, sliding along so that Hannah's teeth raked across her clit. Just when it seemed she might finally collapse, she moved harder and faster. I sensed that we were watching not just the build up to a huge orgasm, but instead that Abby was already climaxing, in a long fluid chain of pleasure, the intensity of each wave cresting higher than the last.

Abby squealed in disappointment as Cliff stopped rubbing her tit. Mel, still slumped in his chair, his flaccid cock no longer needing Abby's attention to clean it, sat up and took over where Cliff had left off.

Cliff wasted no time in crawling a few feet and burying his face between Hannah's thighs. She timed Abby's humping just right to speak briefly, telling Cliff, "I want to come with your cock inside of me."

He happily obliged, shuffling up along her body and piercing her tight pussy with a single deep thrust. Her hips jumped off the carpet in response. "I want to feel your come pumping inside of me." Hannah screamed.

Since Cliff had just climaxed, and was middle aged, this took a few minutes to accomplish. By then, Abby had finally crashed on her own private island of orgasms, rolling off of Hannah's face and kissing the girl, tasting her own juices.

Gwen had twisted her head around to check out the action while still rubbing her body up and down mine. "Doesn't that tickle when the tip of his cock touches below your tits?" Monique asked.

"Mmmm, no, it feels warm and wonderful. Despite the cock ring, enough precum is leaking out to paint little trails and lube us just enough."

As Hannah and Abby kissed, sharing their flavours together, Gwen put both hands up to my face and deeply kissed me, her tongue teasing my back teeth. I felt Monique and Rachel's hair brushing either side of my shoulder and heard them imitate Gwen's actions.

All this time, I was still juggling a full martini tray, now supported only in one hand. When Gwen broke our kiss off, she turned and asked. "Who is thirsty?"

My cock must have been thirsty because, with a mind of its own, it bobbed up and down tapping against Gwen's well shaped ass. She giggled and reached back, giving me a playful tug, and then a painful squeeze. "Patience, boy, you will get yours, soon. I promise. Her fingernails raked across my balls, as if ensuring that they were both full and tight.

The dart players untangled themselves and came to get drinks, emptying my tray. I stood watching for a moment, unsure what to do next. "Don't just stare at the empty tray, Mitch, either go back up to the kitchen for more or find someone to fuck," Gwen quickly said, "unless you prefer to be the one getting fucked."

"No," said Rachel, "that would be a waste of that overloaded cock. Mitch definitely has to be the fucker not the fuckee."

She giggled, stepping up to take the tray from my hands. "At least in round one," she added.

"Fine, but how do we decide who goes first?" I asked, doing my best to sound bolder than I felt. Rachel still was doing a better job of capturing the spirit than me, but I was not about to let her ask "who's vanilla now?"

"Should we blindfold him?" Rachel suggested, taking me by the hand. I wondered whether she was about to tie me to the pool table, lead my through to a secret dungeon with manacles, or just deposit me on the couch.

Gwen laughed. I half expected a wicked witch like cackle, but her sound was sweet, more like the coo of a dove, definitely from the throat.

Rachel tipped me back over the couch, solving that mystery. I felt totally helpless, sprawled with my legs wide apart and my cock, harder than ever, sticking up like a flagpole. Someone tossed a bunch of towels onto my stomach. Rachel, Gwen, Monique and Abby each grabbed one. Gwen, as I would have guessed, took the lead. She rolled the towel into a rope, looped it around on off the stubby wooden legs of the couch and tied it securely around my right ankle.

"There," she said, the cotton has give for comfort, but no way that knot will loosen."

Monique was down on her knees, securing my left ankle, copying her new Mistress. I saw her eyes flicker over to Gwen, but I could not tell if she was seeking permission, or looking to ensure that Gwen was distracted. Either way, I enjoyed the pain which surged through my balls as Monique quickly slurped her tongue from my asshole to the tip of my cock.

I heard Gwen softly instructing Abby and Rachel how to do the knots on my arms. "Good thing I was a Girl Scout," she giggled. As she showed Rachel the preferred method, she leaned across my body. Rachel quickly tilted forward to receive a deep tongue twisting kiss from Gwen, a foot or so directly above my face. Abby tugged her side tight around my wrist and then dropped down to join Monique between my outstretched legs, each licking one side of my inner thighs and teasing my scrotum with their mouths and fingers.

"Wow, give your wife permission to suck on one neighbour's cock, and next thing you know, she's sucking off strangers," Mabel teased.

"I doubt she'll actually get to take his load in her mouth," Cliff commented.

"As long as she's having fun," Mel said, approving of his wife's wantonness.

Now the two kneeling goddesses were taking turns bobbing their heads up and plunging their open mouths over my cockhead. The rules of this unspoken game seemed to be 'who can swallow the most of Mitch without touch the sides of his shaft'. Of course, try as they might, tongues teeth and lips caressed my most sensitive flesh, making me squirm against my restraints.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers