Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers

Mabel pushed up off the couch, standing over Abby who was still gasping for breath. She looked over to Ruth. "Care to help me lift this botch up?" she asked.

Abby gasped for all of us as Ruth stepped over and bent down, taking Abby's delicate wrists in her hands. As Ruth pulled Abby to a sitting position, Mabel gave Abby a sharp slap across her face.

"Do you find this exciting?" Rachel asked me.

"Not this part, but I am curious to see how it goes."

"You are so ready to come that I can't tell how much more turned on you are."

"Any more turned on I would explode."

Abby was wriggling, struggling against Ruth's efforts to haul her upright. Mabel was swatting at Abby's breasts. But her swings were not very effective. Abby began giggling, and taunted Mabel.

"Come on, bitch, come and fuck me," Abby growled. Someone tossed Mabel a shiny black cock like dildo and she pounced on Abby at once, felt the rubber sliding into her ready cunt. Right from the frantic first strokes, Mabel pistoned into Abby without consideration for her victim's comfort. There was nothing gentle or loving about this fucking, for that is what it was, pure animal fucking, not even sex, just fucking. Abby responded with passion, her hips jumping up off the floor as she grabbed at Mabel's breasts, digging her nails in like a wild animal. They found release within moments, their backs bowing, both growling like lionesses in heat.

As they orgasms, they clenched and kissed. Abby went "ouch, my breast is a little red, darling, you really hurt me."

"I'll be glad to kiss it better, Mabel replied. "You got in a few good ones, too. I can really feel where you twisted my nipple."

"I'll bet your nipples are more sore than mine." Abby agreed, "And you made my pussy full of pleasure not pain. I love hard fucking. But something on the floor really scratched my ass. I need someone to kiss it better."

That finally snapped Gwen out of her spell. "You really are very red, back here. Poor baby!" She glanced around the room. "Hannah, please bathe these scratches with your tongue while Sasha fetches some fresh aloe. And I think instead of finishing spanking Cliff, you should make him lick that dildo clean."

She plucked the toy from Mabel's slack fist and bent Cliff's head towards it. "Eat this cock. "

He balked.

"Eat the rubber cock or a real one," Gwen growled. "Any more complaints and I'll fuck you up the ass with it while you suck off Mitch."

I felt my blush flush my face. At this point, I was no longer sure if I was blushing because I was afraid of the man on man sucking, or ashamed that I secretly liked the idea. Maybe a bit of both.

As Cliff dove to his punishment, Rachel reached over and stroked my tumescence, tapping the tip of my cock against the inside of my thigh, keeping me at full strength. "I love to play with your manhood," she said, crawling boldly between my legs, ignoring Gwen's rules as she kissed and licked my helmet, her eyes locked on mine. "I bet that you were quietly hoping that they would have continued to slap and pinch and scratch, until one of them totally vanquished and humiliated the other, but, you know, I really think this works out better. After all, tomorrow they'll still be friends, and we all got a good show."

Instead of replying immediately, I silently congratulated myself—and Rachel too—on the greatest weekend I'd ever had.

"Oh, look," Rachel said, "I see your cock agrees."

She giggled again, a reminder how young she still was, barely older than teenaged Hannah. Then she planted a series of wet sloppy kisses all around the ridge of my cockhead, rolling it on her tongue. I waited for another contestant or Gwen to object, but no one did. I glanced around and saw that most of the group was busy groping each other, or toying with their own flesh.

"You know, I'm pretty sure I could've that you are ready to be released," Rachel, bathing my shaft in her lips. But then Ruth would miss her turn. And after watching her two friends fight, I bet she's more turned on than before."

Rachel paused from teasing my balls with the tip of her tongue as we both looked up at Ruth, who we saw had two fingers entwined around her clit. And Sarah's fist buried in her ass. "Hmmm, I suppose I could continued until Sarah makes Ruth come . . . but, you know, I really would rather just sit on your face while Ruth rides you and play with her titties"

As Rachel raised herself up and then lowered herself onto my face I took once glance around the room, before my view was blocked. Cliff was done fellating the dildo and young Sarah was begging him to fuck her with it, but then darting away, teasing him. Markus and Gather Sweet solved that by each grabbing one of her arms. They spread her out against a wall, holding her in place. Cliff approached with the rubber cock.

Suddenly, Gwen spoke for the first time since ordering Cliff to lick the dildo clean. "My turn to teach her a lesson. Sarah acts so sweet and innocent, but I know that she's a huge flirt, getting all the men in the neighbourhood worked up..."

Monique interrupted, "Maybe you should thank Sarah for that, mistress."

"Don't interrupt again, angel, or I will have to punish you more. But for now, open that toy chest by the pool table and bring me the strap on."

Rachel froze with her pussy in mid air a few inches above my lips as we both watched the show.

Sarah whined. "Please, I'll be good. Just, just, don't..."

"Don't what, my dear?" Gwen asked as Monique buckled the leather straps around her waist.

"Don't fuck my ass, it is still virgin. I want to save something for the wedding night."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that the only way you'll feel anything on your honeymoon will be if you pull a train of big Caribbean studs on a beach while your hubby watches. I bet a little bitch like you will marry a real pansy man who will like licking their cum out of you and waiting nine months to see if the baby is black."

The words were harsh, but I could tell that Gwen was playacting. Sarah was squirming, her thighs glistened with excitement.

"I think she likes the idea," Rachel said, loudly enough that the whole room heard.

"Do you like the idea, honey?" Sarah's Dad asked. "Are you even going to be a slut on your honeymoon?"

"Will you come along, Daddy, and help my hubby lick my pussy clean?" Sarah replied.

"Of course, darling."

Gwen inserted a dildo into the sheath of her harness. This one was more realistically contoured, curved like a semi erect prick, but too fat for Gwen to reach her small girly hand around as she stroked lubricant around the vein and the rim defining the cockhead.

"Monique, come suck my cock and ready it for Sarah's ass."

"May I ready my daughter's ass for you, Mistress Gwen?"

By now Rachel's thighs were trapping my head and I could only imagine Monique falling to her knees, lusciously licking and caressing the fake cock. I could not ask her how she handled the lube taste, and made a mental note to ask Rachel about that later. This startled me, as I realized that I was assuming that there was more to come with Rachel.

I was in no position to discuss this with her as she lowered her already wide open pussy lips to my mouth.

"You have great nipples," Rachel cooed to Ruth, "I never knew older women could be so sexy."

Then Rachel giggled. "Mind you, until a few days ago, I wasn't looking at women the right way."

"Hush," Ruth replied, "why isn't your mouth full?"

I felt Rachel lean forward but only assumed that her lips were drawing Ruth's pebbly bud in, teeth teasing the tender flesh. I felt fresh wetness flooding Rachel's cunt and started slurping at the walls, licking up the offering.

"Gwen is grinding the head of her cock between Sarah's ass cheeks," Ruth reported. "She is being slow and gentle, stopping to nibble Sarah's ear and kiss down her neck, then out along the curve of her shoulder. Sarah looks like she's enjoying it, leaning her head back trying to kiss Gwen."

My tongue flicked across Rachel's clit. She responded by bouncing harder up and down. Whatever she was doing to Ruth was clearly working, as the narration paused to allow Ruth to moan in ecstasy. I could feel her pussy walls clench tightly around my cock, flexing more tightly with each movement, and building towards climax.

"This might hurt a bit," I hear Gwen warn Sarah. "But then isn't that the idea?"

She chuckled. Sarah gasped and then grunted, "Shit!"

The irony of the choice of expletive broke the tension, and everyone in the party laughed loudly.

"Mabel is teasing Sarah's little boobies, much like how you are twisting my nipples and nibbling. I wonder if it feels as good for her with a fake cock up her ass as I do riding this pulsing meat." Ruth continued, then pausing to moan.

I felt her arch her back, leaning away from Rachel, who in turn bent forward in quest of Ruth's tit flesh. My poor cock ached with more pain than pleasure as Ruth's movement bent me at the root, just above the cock ring. This caused a brief moment of slack around the ring, and I felt a surge start in my balls. This was quickly trapped in the pipes as the ring slid down, becoming even tighter. My sense of fullness was redoubled.

With Ruth too overcome to continue speaking, I was feeling separated from reality, my world suddenly defined by darkness as Rachel's ass blocked the light, her pussy spread across my jaw, clit grinding against my tongue. I started nibbling at her lips with my teeth, trying to capture her bud as it spun in my mouth. Rachel was rocking up and down, but also sliding along my chin to better access Ruth's body. As Rachel became more prone, I sensed she was now licking or kissing Ruth's belly, though no doubt still using her expert fingers to torment the older woman's nipples.

"Yeah, that's it, Rachel, lick her nipples," Monique said, encouragingly, and coincidentally providing some play by play. "I think Ruth likes how you flick your tongue across her tips. I see them getting harder."

Ruth moaned as Monique paused. "Or maybe its Mitch's fucking making her hornier."

"I think she's passed hornier on the way to horniest," I heard Hannah add. "I want some of that action, even though Ruth is my Mom. I never really appreciated just how fucking hot it could be to watch her fucking before. I wonder how Mom would like it if I run my hands along her spine."

"Oh, Hannah, please don't. We've complicated things way too much already." Ruth protested, but it was already too late, judging by what followed. With Rachel pressing harder on my tongue, my ears were still free to guess that the intense new kissing must be Hannah making out with Ruth as my cock got a faster cadence of bouncing.

I was wondering how Sarah was doing with the assfucking, and my curiosity was quickly answered as Cliff almost screamed. Oh... My...gawd...Sarah's Dad is licking out her asshole. He has his whole face buried between her buttocks, I can't believe that. They go to my church. Oops, I guess so do you, Father Sweet. Maybe this is all just so weird I should shut up and find somebody to fuck."

The whole room filled with laughter.

Sarah spoke next, her voice slow and soft. "He's worked his tongue right up inside of my rectum. It feels like he's fucking my ass with his tongue. It is strange. Not anything like having my pussy licked, more like fucking, but gentle. Full but not bursting. Stretched out...." She giggled, like the teenager she was. "I could really learn to like this."

"Sarah, may I bite your nipples?" Mabel asked, receiving just a moan in response.

"I think she's almost ready for Gwen." Abby suggested. "And will somebody please fuck Cliffie so he'll shut up for a while. Mind you, maybe he needs a fresh pussy on his face to accomplish that."

"I doubt that you'll find a fresh pussy here," Sasha replied, "but I'll give either end of Cliff a go. Ilsa, which end would you prefer?"

It took me a second to recall that Ilsa was Sasha's buddy from the hotel room, the one who had apparently been off fucking Ruth and others earlier. Though I could not see her because of Rachel's butt wriggling around on my face, in my mind I had no trouble picturing Ilsa, who despite the name, had dark curly hair, a swarthy Mediterranean complex, was rail thin with almost no boobs, but nipples that stuck out like thumbs, and back at the hotel had seemed game for just about anything.

She did not disappoint. : Well, Sasha darling, of course what I really want is to eat your pussy, but I feel like eating a cream filled pussy- so you sit on his cock, I'll sit ion his face, and after he fills you up, I can clean you out."

Sasha giggled girlishly. "Oh, goody, we can play and kiss with each other while we use Cliffie as a human dildo."

"Hey, I thought the point of this was to entertain me," Cliff protested.

"Oh, Cliff, just shut up and do as you are told," Gwen barked, her words punctuated by grunts as she shoved the rubber cock slowly into Sarah. "You are just a tool. The fact that you are in the middle of the best night of your life ought to be enough for you."

Sasha was friendlier. "Trust me, Cliff, you will enjoy us."

Gwen was neither subtle nor gentle with Sarah. I heard Ruth telling Rachel that Sarah's Dad had kept right on licking around where Gwen's dildo pierced his daughter's anus.

"Yes, Daddy," Sarah sighed, "that's it, now down around my pussy. Even if you can just tickle the bottom edge with your tongue, that will be great. It sends shocks right up to my clit."

Rachel moaned, her juices flooding my tongue. "I love how easily young girls come," she murmured, more to Ruth than to me, ignoring the fact that she was only a few years older than Sarah, and also seemingly forgetting that Ruth was anything but young.

Ruth took it well, laughing. "But we old broads cum harder, and give back better."

From the moaning that followed, I guessed that Rachel and Ruth were sealing their mutual admiration with a kiss.

Still lapping at Rachel's clit – by now wondering whether my jaw might break before she came- I was able to listen to Cliff's grouping. I heard the sound of lips parting and tongues rubbing over chins. Having watched Ilsa and Sasha in the hotel, I guessed that they were warming each other up for Cliff, who could only watch helplessly awaiting his fate.

Rachel and Ilsa sighed in stereo, though Rachel's sigh morphed immediately into a deep preorgasmic moan, while Ilsa apparently was saddened by the end of her kiss from Sasha, but quickly followed up by saying, " You can take his cock, Sasha darling," in a very Eva Gabor sort of voice, " I will ride his face."

"Where shall we do him?" Sasha asked.

Gwen replied, "The pool table seems available."

As I heard the noises of bodies falling onto felt covered slate, Sarah groaned, enjoying Gwen fucking her ass. All around, the sound level was increasing as, I guessed, people paired off, or matched off, since 'pair' would exclude the multiple combinations that I later saw scattered about the room.

Rachel rocked faster back and forth along my face as Ruth rode my hardness. I knew that I had to make both of them orgasm soon, in part because I owed it to Rachel and even more that with each passing moment, I worried more that my cock would either break off or explode. My snicker as I pictured cum gushing out my scrotum was muffled by Rachel's flesh. She got a giggle out of it though, reacting to the air I blew up against her clit.

"Mmmm, so nice and warm," she sighed. "Mitch is such a great lover because he just wants to give me pleasure."

My heart pounded in my chest after I heard those words.

"You give nicely to," Ruth replied, "But if Mitch is a giver, we should let him give forth his load soon."

"But I'm so enjoying how our nipples feel, as our chests rub together. I could ride like this for hours."

'God, no.' I wanted to scream those words, but my mouth was full of Rachel's pussy.

"I love how you kissed my nipples," Ruth told Rachel. "So much gentler than a man, but also knowing how and when to bite and nibble harder. And when to stop and kiss me on the lips."

After a second of silence from Rachel and Ruth, during which I could hear passion exploding all around us, I focused on the soft rubbing together of the two women's mouths, barely discernible out of the mix of friction created as they rode me.

"I wish you could eat my nipples while we kiss," I heard Rachel mumble to Ruth as they embraced. In my mind I pictured how they must look, like a porn video of an older woman teaching a youngster, except Rachel already had a lifetime of experience in a single weekend.

I felt Ruth's breathing quicken as her pussy walls clamped tightly around my cock. "My hubby usually comes first," she told Rachel. "I'm having trouble finishing without that explosion inside of me."

"Lean back, I'll help."

"I don't think a finger will do it."

"Who said anything about a finger?"

I felt Rachel bend almost horizontally as Ruth's movement tortured my cock, which was unable to bend as far as it needed for comfort. I was tugged way past pleasure into pure pain. I fought back by focusing my thoughts on Rachel tonguing Ruth's aching clit, incidentally laving my cock in the process. The warm wetness of her lips soothed my agony, and made my meat throb even fatter.

With the two bodies laid out atop me, I could barely move, yet the fucking was more intense than ever. The entire universe seemed to be reduced to that small area where my cock, Rachel's tongue and Ruth met.

Ruth pushed against Rachel and me with increased fervour. "Gawd, I wish I could have his cum," she screamed. I later learned that at this point, the entire room stopped fucking and sucking and watched Ruth's climax. I felt her entire body tighten, and then she crashed against me like a tidal wave, almost knocking Rachel to the floor.

Without further warning, Rachel gifted me with a surge of warm, wet love, soaking me with her flood. The entire time, her tongue never stopped twisting around my shaft, even after Ruth slid off of me.

This reignited the heat built up in the party, and as Rachel moved and straddled my chest rather than my face, I saw that no one was wasting any time.

The next sound that I heard was Sarah succumbing to Gwen's wall slamming sex attack. For such a little girl, she screamed loudly. Her passion was soon drowned out as a chorus of climaxes erupted throughout the party.

"Poor Mitch," Rachel cooed, "listening to all these folks fucking and coming, and you still haven't."

Without further ado, she dropped her mouth over my cockhead as she simultaneously unleashed the cock ring. My come exploded up against the roof of her mouth, yet she kept on sucking, swallowing until she drained my balls.

I lay back, exhausted. I slipped into a doze, as I saw Hannah arrive, taking a snowball from Rachel's mouth, while two unseen tongues began cleaning my cock.

My weekend with Rachel all seemed like a dream. I hoped I would never wake up.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers