Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued to stroke into and out of her, she smiled. He kept looking into her eyes, with all the love he had inside him. He felt the need growing inside his loins. He began to pick up speed, and he laughed.

Celeste looked at him, in surprise, as he continued to pummel her.

Philip did not say anything but continued his rapid pace towards completion. He kissed her lips, and went after her ears, and neck. His mouth settled on her left nipple and he sucked on it, ravenously.

Celeste moaned and trapped his head, with her hands. She was so close, at this point, her eyes were closed, and her feet were locked behind his thighs, forcing him deeper, towards her womb.

Philip screamed as he came, pouring forth his life giving seed. When Celeste felt it hit her cervix, she gave into her passion. She exploded in climax; felt the baby roll in her stomach and fell into a light sleep.

Philip took a blanket, from the overhead compartment, lay down next to her, and covered them with it.

It was more of the rest period, then one for sleep, because they started playing shortly afterwards. However, it did give Celeste a little time to get her sense of humor back. She said to Philip, "Did you make a mistake, again?"

"I do not think so. I thought I did very well."

"You did do very well, Philip. However, you said you were going to fuck my ass, to join the mile high club. However, I just wanted to make sure you knew the hole you were in was my pussy?"

"Very funny, Celeste, I am very aware that I was in your pussy."

"I just wanted to make sure that you did not need Braille lessons, along with all the other lessons you will be taking this year."

"My father taught me one lesson that I could teach you, if you like?"

"You mean you learned something, prior to learning about the land and your wines?"

"Yes, I did, and I learned that very well."

"Okay, you can try to teach me that lesson, if you are up to it."

He removed the blanket, turned onto his side, raised his right arm, and brought it down hard on the exposed right cheek of her ass.

Celeste's head rose up from the pillow as she screamed in pain.

Philip kept her pinned down, and continued smacking her backside, until both cheeks were bright pink. Then, he asked her if she had learned the lesson his father taught him, as well as he thought?"

Celeste looked at him with fire in her eyes. "When I tell Marlon about this, you are going to lose both your hands and your feet."

Philip laughed and said, "I do not understand why? I asked if you wanted to learn the lesson my father taught me. You said, "Yes." I taught you that lesson, exactly the way he taught me. Where did I go wrong?"

"You have been talking to Frank and Charlie too long. You sound like an FBI agent trying to get out of trouble by confusing the issue. You struck me, and you are going to pay for it."

"Okay, that is fine. Just remember, I am going to want you to display the evidence, before he meets out justice."

"You bastard, you know I cannot do that; he is like a father to me."

"I am sure you walked around in a bikini, in front of him before."

"Yes, I have. However, I was not 6 months pregnant, and I do not have a bikini this size."

"In that case, my darling, I am going to have to keep my hands and feet where they are this time around. However, I think you may have learned your lesson, as well as I have learned mine."

"I am going to get even with you, Philip."

"I gave you what you deserved, princess. You started acting high and mighty, and I wanted to bring you back down here, with us mere mortals."

"There has to be a less painful way to teach me that lesson."

"There may have been, however, I would not have had as much fun teaching it to you."

"I hate you Philip, I really, really hate you."

"Why is that something that I would have expected Antonia to say?"

"Your sense of humor is improving, wise ass."

54. Oh No!

Rose and Anthony were having a very good time since he had come out of his 'coma.' He may suffer from long-term memory loss; however, he did remember how to bring his wife to orgasm many times and in many ways.

Rose, for her part, allowed Anthony to use any part of her body he desired. Her first experience with anal sex was not as explosive as Gloria's, but it was not a disaster, either. Anthony did not ask for it often, but when he did, he was gentle, and always brought her to orgasm, by playing with her breasts and clit simultaneously.

In early July, she started to bleed vaginally. They abstained from sex, for a little while, until it stopped. She did not believe anything was wrong, but did not want to take any chances. The bleeding stopped, a few days later, and since there was a very light flow, she did not seek medical advice.

A week later, she told Anthony that everything had cleared up, and she was fine. She wanted to continue their passionate lovemaking, like before, and there should be no repeat of the bleeding.

Anthony was thrilled that she was well; however, he wanted to make absolutely sure it was okay to continue to make love.

Rose warned him, "If you do not make love to me tonight, I am going to rape you. We have not gone one week, without loving each other, since I have come back from New York. I was starved for affection, when you sent me away; I will not go without it now."

Anthony laughed at his wife. "I see that you have taken your grandmothers words to heart. If I see her in the next world, I will thank her forever."

"You had better save some of those thanks, for me."

"Rose, I am going to thank you here on earth, and for the rest of eternity. It seems I have lost my appetite for food. Shall we skip dinner, and retreat to our bedroom?"

"As long as we take a bottle of wine, and two glasses, I think I could skip dinner."

Rose had learned a long time ago to take an extra pair of sheets into their bedroom at night. She detested sleeping on a wet bed. As Anthony went to get the wine, she went to the linen closet, picked up her supplies, and went to their bedroom. By the time Anthony arrived, she was already in their bed, naked.

He said to her, "How can you do that so fast?"

"It is easy Anthony; if you are the one who wants to make love, more than the other. You stroll around like the king of this castle; while I have to be here, like a 'lady in waiting.' That is all I do Anthony, WAIT!"

"I will make that up to you, my love." He undressed and approached her from the end of the bed. She thought he was going directly for her pussy, so she spread her legs wide. He bypassed that vertical slit, and proceeded up to her breasts. He circled each one, with his tongue, and then left them for her mouth. He kissed her passionately, and said, "I love you more than my own life. You can ask me for anything, and it is yours."

Without waiting Rose said, "Fuck me."

"Soon, my dear, I have plans for you first."

"You lied to me Anthony."

"No darling, I am just going to warm you up, before I make love to you."

He kissed her again and again, as his hands roamed around her ears, shoulders, and down to her fingers; which he grasped tightly and brought over her head. He attacked her neck with his lips, and circled up to her ears, which drove her crazy with lust.

Rose moved her hips against his erect groin, in an attempt to take her mind off of what he was doing to her ears.

Tony moved down to her lips again, looked into her eyes, and smiled. He knew he had her complete attention. He moved down to her breasts and attacked each in its turn.

Rose tried, in vain, to get him to release her hands; however he was much too strong for her. She vowed to get even with him for this, and she knew how she was going to do it.

As he left her breasts, he moved down to her belly, and to her soft underbelly. As he approached Ground Zero, he had to let her arms go. He took two swipes at her swollen clit and he heard Rose moan. He left it, and she screamed, "You bastard." He started kissing and nipping the area between her thigh and pussy. Rose moved her hips, violently; to get him back to the area she wanted his attention. He would not be dissuaded. The more Rose moved and moaned, the more he knew he was on the right path. He spread her legs wider and picked one up off the bed to attack it at a better angle. He licked it and nipped it, until he felt Rose moan into her first orgasm.

He twisted her onto her stomach and began teasing her other leg, in the same way. He licked her clit twice and pressed his thumb on it, to keep it sensitized. He proceeded down that side; nipping, kissing, and licking, until he reached her asshole. When he encountered her little pink star, he drilled his tongue directly into it, pressed on her clit hard, and drove his thumb into her leaking pussy. Rose screamed as if she was in pain, but her body knew different. She screamed, into the pillow, as she orgasmed for the second time, and went limp.

She opened her eyes seconds later, to see the smiling face of her husband lying next to her. "Would you like a glass of wine dear?"

"Yes please."

"Rose, if I could have the 20 years I neglected you back, I would give every penny I have ever earned away."

"Anthony, we cannot live our lives over again. All we can do is live for today, and the rest of the days God gives us. Let's be happy with what we have found with each other."

"I love you more each day. Have you sufficiently recovered, so I can fuck you as you requested?"

"If I must be fucked, it might as well be by you."

"Very funny Rose, you should be a comedian." Tony rose up on his knees, grabbed rose by her legs and pulled her pussy up to his mouth, instead of going down to it. Rose screamed at being put into this new, head down, position. She could not concentrate on it for long, because his tongue and teeth were working on her slick opening and G spot, at the same time. He molded her breasts into the shape of his hand, and pinched her nipples, until they were cherry red.

When he was ready, Anthony lowered Rose down halfway, and plunged his dick as deep into her. Rose orgasmed on contact and screamed, "OH SHIT!"

Tony pounded into her; as if it was the last time he would ever get a chance to do so. He was determined to make it last, as long as he could. Rose was his joy in life, and he would never disappoint her, again. He put her down, turned her over, and took her from behind. He continued to play with her breasts, and clit.

Rose had never had so many orgasms, during one love making session, in all her married life. She began to cum, continuously. When Tony felt the muscles on the interior walls of her pussy pulsing and compressing his dick, he lost control. He felt his balls move up towards his body, and his approaching orgasm became uncontrollable. He turned Rose over, so they were face to face. He wanted to look at her, when he exploded into her.

Rose clamped her legs behind his hips, forcing him as deep as he could get within her. Rose said, "Give it to me Anthony. Make-believe you are making a baby with me."

When he heard her words, he lost it. He roared at the top of his lungs, came like an elephant, and expended every ounce of energy he had in his body.

Rose was kissing him, when his mind began functioning, again. He was limp, he could no longer move. He dozed on top of her, and she did not mind his weight. He had brought her to heights she had never known before. The smell and the warmth of his body comforted her.

She thought back to her early years, before her marriage to him, when her parents told her of her arranged marriage. She was 15 years old, at that time, and frightened beyond belief. She was ordered to keep herself pure for her wedding night. She was trained in the ways of an old-fashioned Italian marriage. She would not meet her husband-to-be, until days before the wedding; and they would never be alone, during that time. Now, here she was, 27 years later, in love with that man, more than she could ever have imagined. It had not been easy, and the raging fire of lust she felt for him had only started recently. They had many good years ahead of them, years they could use to make up for the years they had lost.

She put her arms around his neck and held him tightly. She kissed the stubble on his cheek, which woke him up.

He looked down at her, kissed her, and immediately rolled over, pulling her on top of him. He said, "Please do not tell me you are ready, again. If you are, I am going back into my coma."

Rose laughed. "No, Anthony, I am quite satisfied. You were quite amazing this evening. However, you have made me very hungry, and I need something to eat." She grabbed his cock, "It is either this, or we have to go downstairs and have some food. Which would you prefer, husband?"

"Rose, under any other circumstances I would choose what is in your hand. However, you would bury me tomorrow. So I must choose the lesser of the two joys. Let's go downstairs and see what food there is to eat."

Rose smiled at him, wiggled his dormant dick in her hand, and said, "I am sure I could resurrect this from the dead. However, I am not sure about my ability to resurrect you from the dead. I want to keep you around, for a long time, Anthony. Let's take a shower, and go downstairs. Afterwards, we can take a walk, through the gardens."

"Are you thinking about doing a 'Gloria and Philip', while we are in the gardens?"

"Stranger things have been known to happen, while walking during the evening hours. Are you adverse to the night air?"

"You know the old saying Rose, "The older you get, the better you get." It is definitely happening with you."

"It is definitely happening with us, Anthony. It takes two to make a happy marriage."

Antonia said, "Frank, do not look at me that way. I know the doctor said it was okay for us to start having sex again. However, I do not want to have 'Irish Twins', like Vincent and me. I want to go on birth control pills, for a few years, and they take a month before they become effective. So you have two choices: you can wait one more month before we start having sex, or you can find a condom that can fit you, and we can start, now."

"There are no condoms that fit me. They break; because they are too small."

Antonia laughed at him. "Go into the kitchen, and get a freezer bag. It should fit you, and it will not break."

"Between my mother, my father, and you; everyone is becoming a comedian."

"I gave you a son, Frank. I will give you more children in the future; I promise. I just need a little time, in between. Can you give me one more month, please? I am only 19 years old, and I have many years of fertility to go. Your mother is a prime example."

"I will give you as much time as you need to have another child. However, you only have one more month, before I start fucking you. You had better be on "INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH BIRTH CONTROL PILLS"; otherwise; you are going to be like Celeste. If Philip can break through the 1% barrier Antonia, so can I."

Antonia jumped into his arms and kissed him. She said, "Maybe, I should ask the doctor to put me on two different birth control pills. If he asks me why, I will bring you into the room, and show him the size of your prick. When he gets up off the floor, he may put me on three birth control pills, at the same time."

Frank kissed her, and said, "Antonia, I told you that you were becoming a comedian."

"There is nothing comical about your size, Frank. When I first saw it, I thought I would die. When Celeste first saw it, she knew she would die trying to get it into her. I wonder how many girls, in your books died, when you bedded them for the first time. I would make you a wager, all the screams your mother heard, were not when you popped their cherries, but when they saw your size. You were a young boy then; if they saw the size of it now, some of them would swoon, and others would run from you screaming."

"Why didn't you run away when you saw it, Antonia?"

"How can you possibly ask me that question, Frank? I was so in love with you, you could have had a pimple, or a tree between your legs, and it would not have mattered to me."

They heard a cry coming from their bedroom, and Frank said, "Our son is awake. He either needs a diaper change; he is hungry, or both. I can take care of one, however only you have to take care of the other."

Antonia said, "As long as you carry me into the bedroom, I can take care of his feeding."

"That all depends on you; have you gained that 1 pound back yet?"

"I have been trying, but Philip has made me lose another pound. I am down to 101 pounds now. Celeste is going to kill me, when she finds out."

"In that case, I can carry you. If you were 103 pounds, you were over my weight limit. You would have to walk, because you would be too heavy for me to carry."

After he finished saying 'OW,' from the smack on the back of his head, he received from Antonia; he carried her towards their bedroom, to tend to their son's needs. PA was already using his legs to move around his crib.

Frank looked at him and said, "Antonia, at this rate, he will be walking in three months."

She replied, "Since he is going to be his father's son, should we arrange his marriage to Celeste's daughter now, or wait until after she is born."

"Do you want Philip to have a heart attack, before the wedding?"

"Would I do that to him? I want you off to the side, with a camera, when I suggest it to him. I want you to take pictures of his reaction. I want to be able to relive every second of his fall to the floor. Then you can take pictures of Celeste laughing at him."

"I think I am going to call the Bishop, and asked him about this."

"When I spoke with the Bishop, he said I should have fun, because I was only 19 years old. I will be 20 in January, and I might as well get this one out of my system, before that happens."

"I believe, in the United States, this would be called, "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT." However, since it is Philip, I will let you get away with it."

"I love you, Frank!"

55. Antonia Rides Again

As Philip helped Celeste walked down the stairs of his aircraft; Antonia, Frank, and PA were waiting for them. Celeste looked at them and said, "What the hell are you doing here at this hour of the morning?"

Frank replied, "Babies have their own alarm clock. You will find that out soon enough."

Antonia walked up to Celeste and gave her a big hug; or at least that is what Celeste thought she was doing. While she was holding her, Antonia took the thin tape measure; she had in her hands, and wrapped it around Celeste's chest. As she moved away from her, she yelled, "48; Holy SHIT, you had better have quadruplets, otherwise these things will never go down."

Celeste screamed, "You tiny turd, I am going to kill you."

"You will not be able to catch me, until after she is born. Those things will make you bounce like a balloon."

"I was having a good day, until you entered it Antonia."

"Frank and I wanted to discuss something, with the both of you, and it is of great importance to us. We did not want to wait, until you were distracted by other obligations."

Celeste and Philip looked on, as she took PA from Frank. They knew that the Christening was tomorrow, and wondered what could be so important; it could not wait.

"Frank and I have discussed this at length and we have a proposal for you. We want to put $20 million aside for our son, and his future. We know you can do more for your child; however, we would like you to join us and put $20 million, of your money, with ours. After your daughter is born we would like you to sign a binding marriage contract, between PA and her. We are the best of friends. You are going to be Philips Godparents. If you ever have to go out of town, your children are going to stay with Frank and me. Our children will always be together. They will know each other so very well; it will not come as a shock to them when they learn that they will be joined together for life. Ann and Charlie are going to have a boy. I believe it would be in your best interest, and in the best interest of your second daughter to marry him. We will know the kind of men each of your children will be getting, and the stock they are coming from. The gene pools will be made of phenomenal stuff. As parents we could preclude any unwanted interference from outside sources, and even though there may be some resistance, from our children, at the beginning, they will grow to understand we did what was best for them. "

123456...9