Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Rachel? Sophie?"

Evelyn laughed softly and climbed from my lap. "Sophie wants you, bad. She can have any cock she wants, but she wants yours. Actually, she wants yours and your wife. If she had her way, she'd have you fucking her from behind while she licks Jennifer to climax. She's used to a much more free sexual style that you are. As far as Rachel. She could have any cock of any dancer she wants. She could go out and strut her stuff and pick any guy in the club and fuck them for free if she wanted to. I don't think it has to do with trying to keep us open, but you'll have to ask her that question."

She picked up her panties from the floor and bent over in front of me to step carefully into them.

I stood up and pushed my shorts down, letting my already hard dick free. I stepped the one step to her and pushed my dick between her legs, letting it slide along her wet slit until my body pressed against her bare ass.

"You still want to fuck me, even after I admitted that I'd fuck you just to keep this place open?" she asked without straightening up.

I pulled my dick back and grasped it to aim it at her pussy. I pressed my head between her lips and held her hips again as I forced it slowly into her several inches. "No," I said as she groaned softly. "I'm going to give you an orgasm because you were honest with me."

"Oh fuck me," she groaned as I started to stroke in and out of her in short, choppy strokes, trying to wet my shaft with her juices. Each stroke took me a little deeper into her until my body was slapping against her bare ass. I reached around her, captured one of her breasts, and used my other hand to reach between her legs and find her clit. I drove into her hard, sliding my finger back and forth across her clit while my other hand gently pulled and twisted one nipple. She held onto the desk for balance and pushed back at me with each stroke, driving me harder into her as she began to pant and moan.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhh fuck yes," she groaned in pleasure. "You really are going to make me come."

"That's the idea, no faking it. Let it happen on its own." I panted as I drove into her, her own motions making my thrusts into her even harder.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. God, I'm going to come. I'm going to COME!" she cried into the room as her whole body started to tremble slightly. She reached behind herself and grasped at my hip trying to stop my strokes. I pressed into her and felt her pussy clenching and quivering around my hardon as she held the desk with one hand. "Ohhhh fuck," she panted after several seconds. "Ohhhhh damn. You surprised me. I didn't think you wanted me to have sex with you."

"I didn't. Not if you were doing it to try and manipulate me," I answered as I tried to catch my breath. "When you turned away and showed me you weren't going to, I figured you deserved a reward for being honest with me."

She pulled off my still-hard dick and turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together, her panties still halfway up her legs. She kissed me softly as her body pressed to mine, trapping my dick between us. "Thank you. For both the orgasm, and for believing me."

"You're welcome."

"I'd sit my ass on the desk and let you fuck me until that thing blows inside me, but instead I'm going to leave it just like it is. I think you should experience Sophie with a full head of steam."

"Have you? Experienced her?"

She grinned crookedly. "Honey, I've enjoyed her alone and with partners, sometimes women, sometimes men. I've never found her to run out of energy. She's like the Energizer Bunny. The more cum you give her, the more she wants."

"Sounds interesting."

"I'd be willing to bet she won't let you get all the way back without making you stop somewhere along the way and fuck her."

"And what do you want to bet on that?"

"Tell you what: if you can mange to get all the way back here without her getting you in her pussy, I'll go on stage with her and give you one hell of a show," she said with a chuckle. "But I doubt I'll get the chance. She can be very persuasive."

I walked out a few minutes later and found my four-wheel buggy, the one that used to be my son's, sitting by the back door. Clearly someone was thinking ahead. I also found two helmets in the seats. I climbed into the buggy, pulled on the helmet and headed off to get Sophia. I was still wearing a t-shirt and shorts and didn't plan on stopping to take them off. While I didn't particularly mind being naked, I was still a little uncomfortable being naked in front of a lot of people, even after last night's show.

It took almost half an hour to reach the main building of the north camp. I climbed out and had a few people glare at me, all of them naked of course.

"Mister Parks!" The little redhead behind the counter said cheerfully as I walked in. "Miss LeMont is waiting for you."

"Thanks. Donna, isn't it?"

"It is!" she said, flashing me an even larger smile, happy that I'd remembered her.

I walked to Sophia's office, knocked and walked in without waiting for a response. I found her seated, wearing nothing but a pair of high-heeled sandals, feet propped up on the edge of her desk. She leaned back in her high-backed office chair, her knees spread and her hand pushing a long, pink vibrator in and out of her pussy. "OH! Sorry!" she said, blushing slightly as she pulled the toy from her pussy and straightened in her chair. "I guess I got a little carried away," she said with a shrug.

"I didn't mind. It was a nice view. You can finish if you want, I'll wait."

She got up and came to where I was standing. "Actually, I wouldn't mind letting you do it for me," she said as she pressed herself against me, her right hand cupping my quickly-growing bulge, rubbing up and down along its length. "You could just slip this right into me and it'd take no time at all," she whispered as her hand moved to push my shorts down and free my dick. "Mmmmmmm. No underwear. I like that," she cooed softly as she began to stroke my hardon. She turned herself and pushed my engorged shaft down until she could step herself over it, placing it between her thighs. She closed her thighs around my shaft and let her hands move to my ass. She rocked her hips and ground herself on my fat dick while my hands moved of their own accord up to her big, soft tits, cupping each one. "That's it. Tease my nipples. Make me come," she moaned. "I'm so close already. All I need is just a little bit more. AHHHHH! YES!" she gasped moments later as her body trembled. She looked at me lustfully and moved her hands to my face, guiding my lips to hers for a long, wet kiss. She started to inch back away from me, pulling me by the face, even as my dick slipped from between her thighs. She pulled me back more quickly, until she could rest her butt on the edge of the desk. She sat on it then lifted and spread her legs wide for me. "Fuck me. Put that sexy dick into me and finish what I started," she moaned in a deep growl.

"You think we should?" I gasped as she moved her hands from my face, leaning back part way on the desk, and reaching with one hand between us to find my hardon.

"Should? No, we must," she moaned as she rubbed my head up and down her slit. "I love getting fucked with a hard dick after I climax. Almost as much as I love the feeling of a hard cock filling me with cum, either in my pussy or in my mouth. You know you want to. I can see it in your eyes and feel it in your touch. Fuck me. Fill me with your cum while I come around your sweet cock."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she hooked her feet on my ass and pulled me to her, slowly sinking my dick into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes. That's it. Fuck me sweetie. Fuck me good!" she moaned as my body took over and reacted to the sensations, and started to push in and out of her.

I could feel her pussy spasm around me, my strokes renewing the simmering climax that had just started to fade. In and out I stroked, feeling her soft caress around my engorged head, feeling the hot wetness of her juices. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Donna, the little redhead, step into the office. She moved past the desk and sat down in Sophia's chair and picked up the sex toy Sophia had left lying there. She leaned back, putting both feet on the edge of the desk, spreading her knees wide. She slipped the vibrator into her sexy, young pussy and started to push it in and out of herself in time with my strokes into Sophia. "Oh damn," I groaned.

"You like the sight of her sexy young pussy?" Sophia whispered. "Make me come just a little more and you can have her too. You can stick that into her and push her to orgasm. Such a sweet little pussy. It tastes so good. I bet you can imagine how it tastes. Do you want to taste it? Let her sit on your face and lick her sweet juices? Oh, you do. I can feel your cock swell in me." She pushed me away, pulling me out of her pussy. She took my hands from her tits and pulled me over to the sofa. She coaxed me to lay down on the sofa and then straddled me, aiming my cock for her pussy again. "Donna, why don't you give him a taste of your sexy little body?"

The only answer was to see her petite little body moving from the desk to the sofa. She grinned down at me and swung her leg over my body, resting her foot on the sofa cushion by my head. She looked down at me with that sexy little grin and lowered her shaved pussy down at me. She reached down and spread her full, well tanned, lips with her fingers and then lowered herself the last few short inches to bring her pussy to my face.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly as I licked along her slit, tasting the sweet nectar already leaking from her flowery, soft, inner lips that protruded toward me. I held her hips and guided her to where I wanted her and teased my tongue along and between those sexy lips, letting the tip of my tongue search for and find her hard clit. "OH FUCK!" she squealed loudly as my tongue found the hard little nub.

"Good?" I heard Sophia moan softly.

"Very!" Donna answered back breathlessly.

"You wanna ride him? I can tell he's getting close."

"Let him come in me? Fuck yes." She grunted, pulling abruptly away. "I haven't had a cock come in me in months."

"It's a very nice cock," Sophia said with a grin as she pulled off of me. She moved up the sofa on her knees, bringing her pussy to my face as Donna moved away. "Have you ever licked a black pussy before?" she whispered as she reached between her legs and spread her copious inner labia apart, exposing the pink depths between her dark, almost black lips.

"No," I answered.

"Then maybe this will be a treat," she whispered as I felt Donna climb onto the sofa behind her.

"Ohhhhhh damn," I groaned as I felt Donna push herself down on my already pussy-slicked cock, driving me easily into her extremely tight pussy.

Sophia looked over her shoulder at her assistant as she let out a long groan in time with mine. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes."

Sophia looked back down at me and smiled. "If you want, you can make me come again."

"Twice isn't enough?" I asked as she lowered herself toward me.

"Only twice? Not even close," she whispered as she hovered her spread pussy before my face. I reached for her hips and guided her to a comfortable position for me to reach her clit and flick my tongue across it, making her body jerk with a gasp. "Oh yes, that's a good boy."

I felt Donna start to lift and lower on me, bouncing herself up and down my cock. Her pussy was tight, even tighter than Candice. It made me wonder just how often it got used, though the thought didn't last too long as the incredible sensations from her tight hole pushed me toward the orgasm that Sophia had already started. I tried hard to concentrate on Sophia's clit, trying not to think about just how incredibly good Donna felt, bouncing on me. Up and down she stroked, working the whole length of my shaft in and out of herself with each stroke. I could hear her gasps and moans as she pounded herself down hard on me.

"Ohhhhhh what a good boy," Sophia moaned. "Such a good little slit-licker. I can tell I'm going to enjoy working with you. I can already imagine of all the places I can enjoy your tongue and your cock. Ohhhhhhhhh~ damn you know just where to get to, don't you? I bet your wife loves sitting on your face. Does she? Does she enjoy letting you lick her sweet little pussy until she comes all over your face? Hmmmmmm, I bet she does. The way you lick, you love it too. You really enjoy the taste of a good pussy, don't you? Such a dirty old man. Sucking and fucking all these young things? Sucking and fucking me? Oh god, yes. You are going to make me come. Ohhhh shit yes. That's it. Right there! RIGHT THERE!" she cried loudly as her body suddenly shuddered and I felt her pussy gushing her copious flow of juices over my chin and neck. "OHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body jerked and I was flooded with her cum. She jerked and shuddered on me while her pussy flowed what felt like a gallon of juice over my face, into my mouth and down my neck.

"OHHHHH DAMN!" I groaned into her pussy as the combination of her sweet juices and the feelings of Donna starting to climax on my cock pushed me over the edge. I felt myself sailing off into oblivion as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping cum deep into the pussy wrapped around my shaft. I had to push Sophia away from my face slightly and tilt my head back to breathe as my body continued to spasm. I felt Donna climaxing surprisingly quietly, her body shaking and squeezing me, but little more than quiet grunts coming from her. I lay there, panting and struggling to catch my breath for what felt like an hour, but was probably only a very few minutes. "Damn. I guess I lost that one," I panted.

"Lost what one?" Sophia asked, looking down at me as she continued to kneel over my face the fingers of one of her hands stroking her pussy softly while the other hand moved from breast to breast, softly stroking her still rock-hard nipples and surprisingly puffed out areola.

"Evelyn bet me that you'd find a way to fuck me before we got back."

"So?"

"If you didn't, she was going to have to go on stage tonight with you and give me 'a show I wouldn't forget', as she put it."

"Ohhhhhh that naughty woman. I bet she'd put on a show. It's been a while since the two of us, well, you can imagine. That would have been some show."

"Oh well."

"We don't have to tell her you were in my pussy, do we? I mean, you didn't actually come in me. You came in Donna, and I came on your face, so that isn't exactly us fucking, right? She doesn't have to know we warmed each other up."

"Doesn't bother you to lie to her?"

"To get her ass on stage again? Oh I'd lie up and down for that," she said with a giggle. "She dared me once to go on stage with her. We did. Before we got off stage both of us had come in huge gushing orgasms all over the stage and they had to come out and clean up after us. That was just after I started. I wouldn't mind doing that again with her. Especially if I get to fuck you after. If you haven't noticed, I love to get fucked after I climax."

"In that case, I suppose we don't need to tell her," I said with a grin.

"No, we don't," she said before climbing off of me. "But maybe we need to head back there so she doesn't think we're off on the trail banging away like jack rabbits. That's probably what she thought I'd do: stop us part way there and have you fuck me on the mountain. I love getting fucked outside, one of my favorite places."

I looked at Donna, sitting on my lap, my now softened dick still inside her. "Hope you enjoyed the ride."

"Oh mister P, I DEFINITLY did! Any time you wanna stop by, I'm yours. We can't have sex out in the open here, but I have plenty of little places we can slip off to. The pool filter room, the store room, the linen room. I slip off and play with myself in all those places. I wouldn't mind getting fucked in them too."

"It might be tempting to try em out," I agreed as she lifted off of me, a gush of our combined juices leaking from her and drooling out of her pussy onto my dick.

"Damn! Such a sexy view," Sophia said softly. "If we didn't have to get back over the hill, I'd stay here and lick every bit of you from her sweet pussy."

"You like doing that?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh yes. I LOVE the taste of cum. Straight from the source or from a pussy. Either way," she said with a smile. "Come on, take me by the house so I can get something to wear for tonight. What I brought to the office is fine for dinner, but I wouldn't want to go on stage with it."

"Well, okay. Whatever you want I guess," I answered as she held a hand out to help me up.

"Donna, dear, why don't you take a moment and clean him up. I thought I taught you better than to leave a cock all messy like that."

"Yes ma'am," she answered quietly, immediately dropping to her knees in front of me. She reached for my cock and in moments had it in her mouth, licking and sucking all of our cum off of me, even sucking my balls and licking them clean as well.

"Much better," Sophia said as she stepped around the desk over to where I stood, Donna pulling my shorts up to cover my partly-hard dick. Sophia had what I would call a large purse in one hand, reaching to offer me the other. I took her hand and she led me out to the front. She climbed into the buggy naked and sat, waiting for me to climb in as well, her helmet on her lap. "It's just down there," she said, pointing to a small road that led past the main building and off toward a small group of large cabins. I started up and drove us over, pulling in front of the one she motioned to. I stopped and she climbed out. "You might as well come in and take a look. This is one of the things I want to upgrade."

I climbed out and followed her into the cabin. It wasn't large, maybe half a dozen small rooms. Bathroom, two small bedrooms, a sitting room, and a kitchen. It was tastefully decorated with a woman in mind, lots of frills and pink and pastel colors. I followed her to her bedroom and saw a large four-post bed. She went to the dresser and dug through the drawers before tucking several items into her bag.

"All set," she said cheerfully.

"This is where you live?"

"It is."

"Kinda small."

"IT IS!" she agreed emphatically. "We need to do better for our staff."

"I would say so," I agreed as I followed her out to the buggy. She strapped on the helmet and climbed into the buggy, still naked except for her high heel sandals.

It took almost half an hour to drive over the "hill" and back to the house, thanks to a wrong turn that made me backtrack almost four miles. I pulled up to the back of the house and we climbed out. "I need a shower!" she said with a smile as she pulled her helmet off. "I feel like I have a ton of dust on my boobs."

"You don't look like it, but it's probably not a bad idea."

She dropped the helmet into the buggy and then pulled off her sandals, setting them on the hood. "Gonna join me?" she asked sweetly as she stepped around the cart to where I was hanging my helmet on the hook over the drivers seat.

"I, um."

"Not going to get bashful now, are you?" she asked as she reached for the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up. "Come on, shower with me." I sighed, guessing that getting clean wasn't the only thing on her mind. I lifted my arms and let her pull my shirt off. I felt a little conspicuous with her on her knees taking my shoes and shorts off, but before long she had me as naked as she was. She took me by the hand and pulled me to the shower spigot on the back of the house. She turned it on and adjusted the temperature before stepping under it and pulling me along with her. "Mmmmmmm. This feels nice," she whispered as she pulled me against her and wrapped her arms around me. "If I get it hard, can I play with it?" she asked in a whisper, rubbing her body back and forth against mine, dragging her hard nipples across my chest and her pelvis across my suddenly hardening dick.