Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia found another target, bent over and backed herself up on her knees until she actually knelt down on the counter, twerking her ass up and down with her pussy inches from the customers face. He did what I would have done in his place. He leaned his face forward and licked her wet slit before she pulled away.

Evelyn nodded to her and walked over to another gentleman that was clearly grinning up at her, probably anticipating her pussy being shoved in his face. She sat down on the stage edge, facing him, and leaned back. She used her feet on the counter to support herself and then pushed her pussy toward his face, not stopping until it was nearly touching. He reached out and teased her lips with his tongue and then licked up and down her slit half a dozen times before pushing his face right into her pussy and stuffing his tongue into her vaginal opening. She let him tongue fuck her for half a dozen seconds or so before pulling away and stepping back to the stage.

"I think the girls are getting pretty turned on. Should we go down and let them play with you?" Rachel asked softly.

"What? On stage?"

"The way they're going, they're gonna end up with someone's dick in them. Might as well be yours," she said with a giggle.

"I don't know. If Jennifer comes out and I'm still doing that."

"She'll see what she sees, just like you saw what you saw. At least you'll both know."

"Are you trying to convince us this isn't the life for us?" I asked quietly, idly stroking her bare breast as she leaned against me.

"No, and yes. Like I said, I like you. I don't want to lose what we have here, but I also don't want to see you hurt. Either one of you."

I looked down at the stage and Sophia was laying on the stage, her shoulders on the stage and her butt in the air, held up by her hands. Her legs were stuck high in the air and spread apart. Evelyn went to her and stepped between her legs, bringing one leg over her so that their crotches were inches from each other as Evelyn stood over Sophia, one of Sophia's legs in front of her and the other behind. She squatted slightly and began to do the twerking motion, grinding her pussy into Sophia's. I could tell by the look on Sophia's face that this was anything but pretend. Evelyn ground herself back and forth, smashing both their soft inner lips tighter and grinding their clits together as they rocked.

"Come on," Rachel said getting up from my lap. "Come with me."

I stood up and let her pull my shorts down. She pulled them to my ankles and then coaxed my feet out of them. She stood up and pulled my shirt up and off, leaving me in nothing but my shoes. She took me by the hand and led me down the stairs, through the dressing room and out the stage curtain, both of us naked as the girls on the stage. She led me to the middle of the stage and whispered for me to lie down on my back.

Sophia and Evelyn disengaged from each other and came over to me. Did rock, paper, scissors to decide who was getting which part of me. Evelyn apparently won and stepped across my body. She squatted down, reaching for my dick and held it upright. She dropped herself quickly down onto me, squatting down on her high heels to force her sopping wet pussy easily down my long, fat shaft. She began to bounce herself on me, sliding up and down my shaft as Sophia squatted over my face, facing Evelyn. She held herself up just high enough to let me see her lean her chest toward Evelyn, her big, soft tits pressing to Evelyn's bouncing tits. She lowered her pussy the last few inches to my face and began to grind her clit against my chin, her spread lips open for my tongue to press into her opening.

I could hear muffled moans from the two of them, which led me to believe they were making out while they were fucking me. The thought was incredibly tantalizing, but I wished I could see them. Evelyn was clearly reaching climax quickly around my dick, her pussy occasionally squeezing me as the pinnacle of her orgasm inched closer. I wondered if she was really planning on climaxing on me while on stage, and got my answer a few moments later. She jammed herself down onto my dick, shuddered and trembled. I could hear her gasping and crying out softly that she was coming moments before I felt wetness raining down on my stomach and chest.

"That's it. Come for me. Squirt that cum all over him!" I heard Sophia coaching. "Ohhhhh yeah, that's it. Look at all that cum. One more time. Give me one more nice big squirt!"

I felt it rain on me again, her juices flowing off my body and puddling on the stage under me.

"Oh fuck," Evelyn gasped as she lifted herself up off of me. Sophia moved as well, pulling herself off my face and standing up to help balance Evelyn as she stepped from over me. She moved to one of the bars and held into it while Sophia turned around and squatted where Evelyn had been moments before. She spread her black lips and sunk down on my shaft, rolling herself to her knees. She reached down and pulled both high heels off, tossing them toward one of the poles. Now completely naked she began to bounce up and down my shaft, her huge tits wildly flopping and bouncing on her chest. I reached for her tits and she caught my hands in hers, clasping her hands with mine to hold them.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes," she moaned. Then loudly she asked. "Do you guys want me to come all over him?" Half a dozen male voices responded that they did and she changed her strokes slightly. I could feel her clit grinding hard into my shaft each time she plunged down because of her angle, and in only a few dozen more strokes I could feel her pussy start to clench. "Oh fuck yes. Ohhhhhh yes. Here it comes guys. You want it? You wanna see it?" She gasped breathlessly. All of the sudden she used my hands to keep herself from falling backwards and she leaned way back. A huge spray flowed out and into the air, raining down on me. She leaned forward, bounced a few more times and again leaned back and sprayed a second time, raining her cum down on my chest and face. She looked down at me and grunted. "Come for me. Fill me up baby!" She straightened and pulled my hands to her tits before she started bouncing again. I held her huge, soft tits and squeezed her nipples as she bounced wildly on my shaft. I felt her pussy squeeze around me again and gush more of her cum onto me moments before I felt my own body spasm. I lay there, gasping and jerking as my cock pumped cum deep into her pussy.

My cock had barely started to soften when she stood up over me. She spread her knees and squatted over my stomach. In moments the cum I had just pushed into her began to flow out in long stringy dollops, dropping from her pussy onto my body. She grinned at me as I lay there getting my own cum drooled onto me. "Someone had a NICE large load," she said loudly. "How many of you guys are hard? All of you? How many of you want to come all over me?" She looked down at me and held a hand out to get me to stand up. As soon as I was, she lay down where I had been, lying in the puddle of her and Evelyn's cum.

"You guys around the edge. Here's a freebie. Come up here and cum on me. Whip it out and jack off for me and cum all over my body!" she said.

It didn't take long for three guys to rush to the stairs and climb onto the stage. The three of them pulled out their hard dicks, one guy dropping his pants all the way to his ankles while the other two just fished their dicks out of their flies. The three of them stood there stroking themselves as Sophia played with her pussy and begged them to cum on her. Two more guys built up the courage and climbed onto the stage as well, joining the first three. "That's it guys. Give me your cum. All over my sexy body. Aim it where you want. On my pussy, on my tits, my face. Let me have your whole load!"

"UH FUCK!" one of the guys grunted as he started to spray his cum in long strings across her tits, the white strings a stark contrast to her dark skin.

"Oh yes. That's it!" she said, moving her hands to stroke her fingers through his cum, rubbing it around her tits and nipples. "Come on, boys. I know more than one of you has cum to give me."

"UH huh," another grunted a moment later, standing between her legs and aiming his cock at her black pussy. "UH HUH!" he grunted again as his body jerked and ejected a long streamer of cum onto her mound.

The guy that had dropped his pants to his ankles knelt down and aimed his cock at her face. She turned to look at him and opened her mouth. He stuffed the head of his cock into her mouth as he frantically stroked it. "Fuck yes," he grunted as he started to jerk and spasm. He held his head in her mouth until he was done and then stood back up. Sophia pushed herself up to lean back on one hand and used the other to collect the cum that had been in her mouth. She moved her hand to her pussy and rubbed his cum around her black lips like lotion. "Two more," she said. Come one guys. Don't let me down!"

"Almost," another said. She leaned toward him and grabbed his cock. She closed her lips around it and stroked her mouth and hand on his shaft for only a few seconds before she pulled her mouth off. In moments he was spewing cum all over her face as he came in powerful shots that seemed to go on for at least a minute. She waited until he was just about done and then closed her mouth around his cock again, taking the last little drools of his cum into her mouth. She pulled back, looked up at him and stuck her tongue out at him, showing him the cum on her tongue. Then she pulled it back into her mouth and swallowed. She stuck her tongue out again and it was clean.

"Oh fuck yes. Suck me you horny bitch!" the last guy said, moving to closer to her face. She turned her face and he stuffed his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her mouth with wild abandon. She wrapped her hand around his cock and helped, keeping him from gagging her completely while he fucked her face. "Shit yes. Take this load you cunt!" he grunted. I could tell he was pumping his cum into her mouth as his body jerked and spasmed. He pulled his shrinking cock from her mouth and stuffed his dick back into his pants. She stood up from the floor in front of him. She stepped to him, pressing her bare cum covered tits against his chest while she wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned her face to his and pressed her lips to his. "What the fuck?" he grunted, pulling away from her embrace. She let him step back and then pushed the cum from her mouth out into her hand.

"If you wanna be a bad boy, you need to learn to take it like a bad boy! Don't fuck my mouth and then refuse to share it with me," Sophia said in a low, growling voice that I would call less erotic and more animalistic. She rubbed his cum onto her tits and then looked at the guys around her. "Sorry boys. End of the show." She moved to start picking up her and Evelyn's clothes. One of the guys reached out while she was bent over and put his hand between her legs, stuffing his fingers into her pussy. She stayed bent over and looked over her shoulder at him. "So, you wanna be a bad boy too?" she asked, straightening up and turning to face him. "It'll cost you two hundred to do that again. But if you wanna go that way, I'll stand here and let you finger fuck me until I come again. But I get to play with you at the same time."

"I don't think so," he answered.

"Too rich for you or too bashful to have a sexy woman play with your dick? Come on. Man up. I might even let you do more if you make me come good."

"Right here?"

"Right here. Come on. Get naked with me and make me come again!"

He looked around nervously and then nodded. "Okay." He undid his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles.

"Come on. This could go for a while," Rachel said softly. I let her turn me and I followed her down the stage steps, Evelyn following close behind. The three of us walked into the dressing room and the three of us squeezed into one of the showers, Rachel giggling like a little girl the way we were all squeezed in.

We were just stepping out of the shower when Jennifer walked into the dressing room, completely naked. She looked at me, said nothing, but blushed brightly, and stepped into the other shower stall. Rachel took me by the arm and pushed me to her shower stall and then into it. "You two need to talk," she said before turning away. "It's not tomorrow, but it's close enough. If you want us, we'll be in my office."

I looked at my wife, who looked embarrassed. "Well, I did it," she said quietly.

"I saw," I answered, letting her lean against me and then wrapping my arms around her, holding us under the spray. "You looked awfully sexy out there."

"I had to get myself turned on to have enough courage to go out there."

"I know. Candice told me."

"Then you know what else I did."

"I do."

"Did you watch?"

"I didn't. Rachel wouldn't let me. She said it wouldn't be a good idea. Instead she had me out on stage with Evelyn and Sophia."

"Did they have sex with you out there?"

"Uh huh. Did you have sex with that guy you went to the private room with?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you like it?" I whispered, not really sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Sorta."

"But now you're embarrassed? Because you did it, or because you liked it?"

"I was taught that good girls aren't sluts. I feel like I've been being a slut."

"That didn't answer the question."

"Okay. I'm embarrassed because I did like it and I shouldn't have. Did you like what they did to you? Having sex on stage like that?"

"I have to say, it's kinda exciting."

"I could see why."

"Did you see?"

"Part of it," she whispered.

"How did it make you feel?"

"Not real good."

"Yeah. me either. It was hard to watch that guy rub your pussy on stage and even harder to watch you sitting on that guys lap, knowing he wanted to fuck you."

"I didn't mind doing the stage thing. It was actually kinda fun. I did the lap dance because I told Candice that I'd try one. She picked who I should try. That guy was really nice. I guess he's a regular."

"I see."

"He made me come."

"I figured, otherwise you wouldn't be embarrassed."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Forgive you for what?"

"For having sex with him."

"It was kinda the idea, right?"

"Yeah. But I don't know that I want to do it again. It wasn't the same as having sex in the spa. That felt different. It felt like it was my idea and my pleasure. For the guy I just did, it felt kinda dirty. Like I was a piece of meat or something."

"I understand."

"Do you want to do it again? The lap dance you did the other night, I mean?"

"You know. It was okay. but I don't think I need to do it again."

"So, you'd just pass up that sex?" she asked looking a little surprised.

"If I do what Greg did, and make all the new girls dance for me, I think that I'd be getting all the fresh pussy I can handle. Rachel said it's about ten girls a month that wanna try out."

"That wasn't the point. I know you're not going to pass that up. I was thinking that maybe you'd want some of the older women. More like our age."

"I was more enticed and had more fun with the woman from dinner. Can't even remember her name. That was fun sex. It was more like it was for enjoyment than for payment."

"I remember her. She looked like she was having fun fucking you out there."

"About as much fun as you were having with that guy fucking you while you danced. I could tell it was a really hard orgasm."

She blushed in my arms again. "It was that," she whispered.

"You know, I don't think I'd mind too awful much if you had sex with some of the guys, as long as I know that it isn't going to interfere with our relationship. And I dont have to watch."

"I love you. I wanna have sex with you. I want you to be my lover and my friend and partner. But I could get used to getting a little on the side, as long as you don't feel upset by it."

"And I could get used to having some on the side, as long as I know you wouldn't be upset if I did."

"How the hell are we ever going to explain this to the kids?" she asked me softly. "I mean, can we even have them here with their kids?"

"I've been thinking about that. I think we keep our house, and have our holidays there. We can hire a live-in housekeeper to keep it up and going and then just fly back when we want to have the kids over. We only need to be here half the year."

"Except you need to be here the whole time right now, right?"

"Yeah, I would."

"So I have to come live with you here."

"Except when you want to go to the house and see the kids. We could even have the kids here if they wanted to leave the grand kids. I mean, someday they'd inherit this, right?"

"When we both die."

"Uh uh. It has to be a blood relative. That means if anything happens to me, one of the kids has to live here."

"Oh. Well, I guess we better figure a way out to tell them, then."

"So, we're staying?" I asked.

She nodded slowly. "We can stay. We'll figure it all out."

"Then I guess we should go tell the ladies?"

"I don't have anything to wear except this bikini."

I chuckled. "I don't have anything to wear down here at all. My clothes are upstairs."

"You realize that you have a hardon?"

"I do?"

"You know damn well you do."

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I pulled her along with me by the hand. I turned her to face me in front of one of the dressing tables. I reached for her hips and lifted her onto the table. I stepped between her legs as I spread them apart. I stepped close and rubbed my head up and down her slit. "You sure you wanna do this, right after I had sex with another guy?"

"Did he use a condom?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Then there isn't anything to worry about, right?"

"I still feel dirty."

"You showered."

"I still feel dirty," she whispered as I pushed slowly into her several inches. I felt her lips grab at my dick and pulled back, spreading her juices back along her lips. It took half a dozen short strokes to work myself completely into her. "Oh damn," she groaned softly, lifting her legs to let me push fully into her. I reached for her breasts and cupped each one. I started to slowly push in and out of her, squeezing and teasing her breasts as nipples as I slid in and out of her sexy pussy.

"You know what I thought about earlier?" I asked in a whisper.

"Uh uh, what?" she asked breathlessly.

"That time we were dating and made out in the movie theater."

"Oh god. That. It was so embarrassing." She gasped softly as I pushed my dick into her more forcefully.

"Why? You were so damn sexy. I couldn't believe it when you took your pants off. You were almost naked."

"I know. That's what was embarrassing. That I did it right there, where anyone could see." I squeezed and teased her nipples a little harder, drawing a soft moan from her lips. "Oh damn sweetie. You know I can't resist when you do that."

"yeah. I do," I answered in a whisper. "It's one of the things I absolutely love about you. Once I get you turned on you're a fantastic sex partner. Sometimes it's just hard to get you to let me get you started."

"It's because I know that I'll do anything you want once you do," she said, more of a groan than anything else. "Like that time you talked me into going topless on the hiking trial?"

"And we had sex right in the middle of the trail a little farther on? God that was such a turn on." I breathed softly.

"You always did love doing things like that."

"You know why?"

"Uh uh"

"Because I love how you look so much. You're probably one of the sexiest women I know."

"You always say that. I don't believe you. I don't look anything like she does."

"She?"

"I think she means me," Sophia said from behind me. She stepped up to me and let her big, soft tits press against my back. "But I have to agree with your husband, Missus Parks. You are an incredibly sexy woman."