Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," my wife gasped as Sophia pushed my butt, thrusting me quickly into my wife's depths. I pulled back and felt Sophia push me again. Time and again I drove hard into my wife, her grunts and gasps growing in intensity until I could tell she was about to climax. I felt her pussy start to clench and spasm around me, her breathing ragged and trembling as she gasped for air. "Oh fuck!" she squeaked quietly as her body tumbled over the edge of her orgasm and fell into its throes fully. She reached for my neck and wrapped her arms around me, pulling us together. I felt her tremble and shudder as she pressed her tits to my chest and her lips to mine. "Come for me," she whispered as she broke the short kiss. "Make me yours again like that first time. That time on the picnic table in the park. That first time you came inside me."

I was still thrusting into her, and the mental image of her laying naked on the table, her legs high in the air, held there by my own hands, her firm little tits jiggling on her chest as I pounded into her, my body slapping against her bare ass, was enough to push my own orgasm to its climax.

"That's it!" she gasped as she felt me empty the first shot of cum into her. There weren't many more, but she moaned in appreciation each time my body spasmed to try and add to what it was depositing in the bank of Jennifer. "Thank you lover. That's exactly what I needed: to feel that I'm still yours."

"You are. You will be forever," I whispered.

I felt Sophia gently kiss my neck and reach around me to stroke my chest. She lifted her head and flicked my earlobe with her tongue and then whispered to me. "You two are perfect. So in love, so connected to each other. I hope someday I'll find a man that can love me the way you love her. Treat me with the respect and love that you do to her." Her hands slipped from around me and she stepped back. "I need to shower now."

"Sophia," my wife said breathlessly, causing her to pause and turn. "It's too late to take you home tonight. Why don't you go use our shower and you can stay in Greg's room tonight. Take a few of those bottles with you."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure. We'll be along shortly. I think we'll need another shower too when we get there. Save us some hot water." I looked at my wife questioningly. "If we're going to have a good working relationship with our staff, I think we should take a personal interest in them. I don't plan on using our bed for that, do you?"

"Um. No. I don't think so," I answered a little surprised.

"Unless you have somewhere else you want us to sleep with her?"

"Um. No. I can't think of one. The question is, why do you?"

She took a deep breath. In the last couple days I've been stripped and fucked on stage, I've learned how to strip on stage, and found out that I can do it if I want to, and also that I'm apparently more attractive to men than I thought I was. I've he a woman between my legs for the first time, and I've let several strangers, or almost strangers, fuck me, both in private and in public. I've been seduced by both men and women, I've feel half a dozen different sized cocks in my pussy and I've watched you get fucked by other women. All of this, I've done, somewhat reluctantly at first. Tomorrow we have to sign on the bottom line that we're going to keep this place open. I've met with and learned to care about a lot of people here in a short period of time. I already know you've made up your mind. If you hadn't, you'd have come on stage and stopped me. You didn't. So that means you already decided you want to stay. The question I have to answer is, can I live this life with you?"

"And sleeping with Sophia is going to answer that?"

"No. but it's the one thing that I haven't let myself experience. Yes, I know she wants to have sex with you, and with me. The question for me, or at least that I want to know, is how does that feel? If we're going to stay, we'll have sex with different people. But we can't always go off and do it alone. Sometimes we're going to have to do it together. I already know how you feel about watching other men have sex with me, and I damn well know what you think about another man having sex with you. So I wont even ask you to think about that one. But if we're going to share, if we're going to stay we're going to have to share, at least sometimes. That means sharing another women. I can't think of a better test of how that feels on my end than with Sophia. I've watched her have sex on stage with another women. I've seen how much she enjoys it, how much it turns her on. I had a woman's face between my legs yesterday. It was actually pretty stimulating, but when you saw me like that I was embarrassed. Well, this time I'm not going to be. This time I'm going to let her do what she does and teach me to do it to her. You can sit and watch. After while maybe you can join in, but at first I want to experiment, and I can't think of anyone better than with Sophia.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Sophia said quietly. "I'll get cleaned up and be waiting for you at the house." She said as she walked toward the door.

My wife looked at me. "Now, go up and tell the ladies we're staying so that they can quit spying on us with all their little cameras and then take me home."

"Yes ma'am," I whispered with a grin. It wasn't how I expected the day to end, but I certainly couldn't argue with the results. While I walked up the stairs to the office, I had to admit, I never would have expected this from my wife. Just goes to show, sometimes a person can hide things inside themselves, even from themselves. Yeah, it was going to be interesting to say the least. I didn't have to say a word to Evelyn. She had already heard, spying on us with the little cameras. She kissed me wetly and then sent me to take my wife home with a smack on my still bare ass, promising to come by in the morning to see how the night went. I had no doubt that things were going to be very different and very complicated for the next few years, for both my wife and I, but I felt confident we'd work it out.

I walked down the stair, still naked, except for my shoes, and drove my wife to the house, with her as naked as I was. For once, she didn't seem to mind being naked. I could see the lights in the master bathroom were on when I parked the little cart. I looked up and could see Sophia showering, thinking how exposed she looked up there, and how exposed my wife and I must look showering together. I saw my wife look up and stop for a moment. I was sure the same thought was going through her mind.

"Well. At least now I know." She said before walking to the back door. "Let's go join her. We both need one before we climb in bed, and since we're both already naked."

I grinned and followed her into the house. Yeah, it was going to be interesting.