Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we were going to leave it for later so that you and Evelyn would do a show for me."

"But I'm horny now!" she said, pouting, reaching down between us to find my dick. "Pretty please?" she asked with a very distinct French accent that was much heavier than i had noticed before.

"How about I just play with you and save that for later?"

She grinned at me. "If you promise to suck my nipples."

"I can do that," I answered. She turned her body so she was facing sideways to me and moved one hand to her left breast. She cupped her massive breast and lifted it to me as I bent over. We guided each other to connect my mouth with her nipple, and I sucked it into my mouth as well as a good portion of her huge dark areola. I slid my hand down to her mound and then slipped my fingers between her legs as she stepped them further apart for me.

"Ohhhh yes," she whispered as my fingers dipped between her pussy lips. "That's it lover, right there. Find that sweet little clit of mine and play with it." I sucked on her nipple and teased her pussy with my fingers, finally working two fingers back to the entrance of her depths. "OH FUCK YES!" she gasped as I pushed both fingers up into her, rotating my hand so that the side of my thumb could press against her clit. I sucked and nibbled her nipple while she held her breast for me, plunging to fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy at the same time. I curled my fingers as far as I could, searching for that spot that I knew about on my wife, up behind her pubic bone, that she loved to have stroked. "OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" She groaned as my fingers found a similar spot deep in her pussy, my finger tips just barely able to reach it. "Oh god you are such a tease. Make me come. Make me come lover. You're teasing me! MAKE ME COME!" she cried as I rubbed her clit harder, pushing her over the cliff. She stood and shuddered, pulling my head to her chest as she panted and shuddered. I eased my strokes in and out of her pussy and gently pulled my mouth from her nipple. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes. Fuck me. Throw me down and fuck me, sweetie!" she moaned as I pulled her against me, her hand finding my dick and trying to pull it toward her pussy.

"I thought we were going to dinner," my wife said from behind us.

"Yeah, just cleaning the dust off," I answered lamely.

"Uh huh. I could hear all the way upstairs how good you were getting the dust off," she said with a frown. "I'm hungry. I'm not waiting much longer!" she said as she walked back into the house.

"I think I got us in trouble with your wife," Sophia said softly, still breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Well, sometimes things happen," I said with a frown, wondering if I was going to pay for this later. "Come on. I need to get dressed."

She followed me to the back door, the two of us stopping at the buggy to collect our stuff and then into the house. She followed me all the way to the master bathroom to brush her hair and touch up her make-up while I dressed.

The four of us, Evelyn, Sophia, my wife and I, climbed into the four seat cart ten minutes later to head over to the restaurant. We had a very pleasant dinner, without the interruption of my "friend" from the other night, who was there, but dining with her husband. At least I guessed it was her husband. After dinner we went back to the house and Evelyn, Sophia and I retired to the office to discuss business.

"I think we need to take a break," Evelyn said a little before nine.

"Yeah?"

"I promised Rachel that I'd have you there by nine, and it's getting close. Shall we?" she said, standing up.

"Sure. Want me to get Jennifer?"

"I don't think you need to," Evelyn said quietly.

"No? Ohhhhhh. You're trying to tell me she's already there?"

"Unless she had a change of heart," Evelyn answered me.

"Alright, let's go. By the way, are you two going to get on stage for me tonight?"

"Do I need to?"

"He refused to fuck me twice so he could watch you, you better put out," Sophia said with a grin. "Told me you promised to go on stage with me and get a real show."

"Well then. I guess I'd better," she said as we walked out to the cart and climbed in. It only took a few minutes to drive over to the club and head up the stairs.

"David!" Rachel said brightly as we walked into her office. "You want to watch from up here, or down on the floor?"

"She going to dance?"

"Candice says she is. Haven't seen her on stage yet, but she's due on in a few minutes. Unless she changes her mind. Will she?"

"To be honest? I don't really know. The whole idea that she's doing this is, well, kind of startling for me. I'd have never thought she could do something like this."

"While you were busy the other night with that couples lap dance, she was busy turning down requests for private dances. She was definitely the hit of the night. One couple offered her a thousand dollars to come back to the resort with them and let the husband do what Andrew did."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. She was so provocative out there. She might have been upset that Andrew did what he did, but it was spectacular. If she decides to do more, I hope she goes through with the lap dances. She passed up a lot of money, for her and for the company."

"Well, It wasn't for the money," I said quietly.

"She's coming out," Candice said as she walked into the office. "She said she needed to do it alone, so she sent me away. What's the deal with her nipples?"

"What do you mean?"

"She was sitting there playing with her nipples. You know, pulling and pinching them. I thought she was just trying to get them hard before she went out, but she seemed embarrassed to talk about it. I offered to play with them for her, but she got really embarrassed then and said she'd be ready in a few minutes."

I watched the girl on stage writhing around completely naked and imagined watching Jennifer down there. "When we were first going out, our second date I think it was, we went for a walk in the park. We stopped to watch the sun set. I had my arm around her and started to rub her breast through her dress. You know how guys are. Well, it wasn't long before she was unbuttoning her dress to let me rub her bare skin, and then, kind of shocking me, she had her bra pulled open in front as well as her dress and I was stroking her bare nipple while we watched the sun go down. After it started to get dark, she got up and turned around and sat on my lap. She pulled her dress apart enough to expose both breasts to me and begged me to suck her nipples. So what guy would turn that down? I did. I sucked on her nipples for about ten minutes and all of a sudden she trembled and shook on my lap and I could feel my pants getting wet. She climaxed, right there in the park, so hard that she leaked through her underwear and soaked my pants. I didn't quite know what to think. She apologized profusely, put herself back together and we left the park. I could tell she was embarrassed as hell. She thought she'd peed on me.

"A few days later, I took her to the movies. We weren't the only ones there, but there weren't a lot of people. I was kinda turned on from what happened the last time, so I started to play with her breast like the time before. It wasn't long before she had her shirt and bra pulled up to expose her tits, right there in the theater. She reached into my lap and started to play with my dick through my pants and then worked it out. I leaned over and started sucking her nipple, thinking about how I could fuck her in there, while she stroked my dick. I told her she needed to stop because I was going to come. Instead of stopping, she took her shorts and underwear completely off and used her panties to jack me off and catch my cum. After I came I fingered her and sucked her nipple until she climaxed. After she came down from her orgasm, she was mortified that she was basically naked in public. She fixed her clothes and we left before the movie was over. It didn't take much to figure out that, for whatever reason, her nipples were so sensitive that I could make her climax without touching her pussy, but more than that, when she was excited she lost most of her inhibitions. I think that's what she was about. Trying to get turned on enough that she could do this."

"Well that explains a lot!" Candice said with a grin. "Also tells me what I need to do down the road, if you guys stay that is."

A few moments later Jennifer came out on stage wearing another very tiny bikini made with thinner material than the one the other day. This one was so thin that I could see her areola through the white material of the top and the strip of curls on her mound stuck half way out the top of the miniscule bottom. She had on very high heels, so much so that I wondered how she was balancing, and a garter on her left thigh, nearly up to the juncture of her legs. Her nipples were rock hard and I could see the look in her face that was a combination of nervousness and lust. It was the same look I'd seen several times over the years when I'd pushed her to do things in a slightly more public setting.

She leaned against the pole and began to dance the way that Candice had taught her earlier. She moved around the pole, teasing the strings of the bikini top, but not taking it off. The stage was about four or so feet above the floor and peanut-shaped, with two silver poles running from the middle of the two large portions all the way to the ceiling. The stage also had a small countertop running all the way around, about a foot and a half below the surface, with short bar stools arrayed around it. A number of men were sitting there, drinks on the counter in front of them, their heads about two feet above the stage surface.

I saw one of the men wave a dollar bill and Jennifer moved toward him, squatting down in front of him and letting him slip the tip into the garter. I could see his hand stroke across the white fabric of her panties as he pulled his hand away. She stood up and moved back to the bar, toying with the strings of the top again. As the song drew to a close she pulled on one of the strings, slowly stretching it and untying the bow. As the second song started, she pulled the top all the way off and began to dance again, using her hands to cup and tease her big, soft tits. Several guys waved dollars at her and she moved from one to another, letting them tuck the bills into her garter. The last guy said something and tucked a twenty dollar bill in. She sat down on the stage and lifted her legs high in the air before setting them down on the counter around the edge of the stage, leaving her sitting on the edge of the stage. She leaned toward him and he reached up and played with her tits, rubbing and teasing her nipples. He pulled another twenty from his stack on the counter and tucked it into the garter. His hands moved to her hips and slowly pulled the little strings on each one, untying the bikini bottom.

She let him pull the strings until he was able to pull the front of the suit down between her legs, exposing the rest of her mound and part of her pussy. He had one hell of a better angle than I did, but it didn't take much imagination to know what he was seeing. She leaned back until she was lying on the stage and then lifted her legs in the air. She arched her back and lifted her butt off the stage so he could pull it all the way off. She spread her legs out and sat up again, pushing her legs out on either side of his head as she reached down between her legs to take the bikini bottom from him. She tossed it over her shoulder and then spread her legs again for him, letting him tuck another bill into her garter before he stroked his fingers down her wet pussy lips.

I could see the look of nervousness, but also lust as he drew his finger down again, this time between her lips. She gently pushed his hand away as he tried to push a finger into her, and then rolled away, standing back up on the stage. She walked around, collecting tips as she knelt in front of each man, spreading her legs apart and letting them gently stroke her pussy for a moment if the tip was large enough.

Finally the song ended and she collected her bikini and walked off the stage as quickly as she could in her high heels.

"Well, that was, um, interesting," I said awkwardly.

"She did a hell of a job," Candice said with a grin before walking to the door. "I'm betting that guy is going to get a lap dance."

"I'm betting he is too. That's the kind of guy that'll buy the whole taco," Rachel said softly. "Do you want to go down and see her?"

I took a deep breath. "No. If I did, she'd want to have sex with me and I think she wants to do this without me involved. Not that I love seeing her getting pawed like that, but we told each other we weren't going to interfere with whatever the other decided to do. If she wants to go do a lap dance and get fucked by that guy, I'm not supposed to stop her. She has free reign until tomorrow morning."

"Well, then why don't we show you something and then come back up here and fuck your brains out," Sophia said with a grin. "Rachel, why don't you warm him up and then bring him down before we go on?"

"It'd be my pleasure," Rachel said as Evelyn and Sophia headed for the door. "So how would you like me to warm you up? You want my hand, my mouth, my tits, my pussy or my ass? Any of it is available," she said with a giggle.

"You know, Jennifer doesn't do much oral. How about a little of that?"

"It'd be my pleasure," she said as she knelt down in front of me. She opened the front of my pants and pulled my half-hard dick out. She closed her lips around it and began to suck and play with it. I was a little surprised I wasn't harder, but watching that guy fingering my wife's pussy wasn't actually as exciting as watching her striping the night before.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as she got my cock growing. I watched the woman on stage undressing as Rachel sucked on me, getting me seriously turned on. As I watched I saw my wife come out of the curtain, her bikini on again, and walk straight to the stool the guy that had given her the big tips was sitting in. She spun his stool around to face her, away from the stage and then stepped onto the ring at the base of the stool, swinging her leg over his lap and sitting down on him. She held the back of the stool so she wouldn't slide off his lap. I could see the two of them talking, his hands making their way up to her breasts as they talked. I would have loved to hear what he had to say, at least I think I wanted to. He cupped and massaged her breasts while they continued to talk, finally working the triangles of the top to the sides enough to expose both her hard nipples. He gently stroked them, teasing both hard nubs and making her moan softly.

I don't know how the conversation ended, but she pushed off his lap and in moments was drawing him along across the floor toward the private rooms.

"David," Rachel said softly. "DAVID!" she said louder, drawing my attention back to her.

"Yeah?"

"You were watching her, weren't you?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Don't. You don't like what you see."

"How do you know?"

"Because of this," she said, wagging my surprisingly soft dick side to side in her hand. "I was sucking a nice, hard dick and all of a sudden someone let the air out."

"I was watching him tease her nipples. I know what's going to happen. I guess it bothered me a little."

"It bothered you a lot more than a little," she said softly, standing up. She walked over to the wall of monitors, saw which one my wife was in and turned it off. She walked back. "I had a boyfriend once that thought he could handle anything. He watched me dance and got all turned on. Then he watched me fuck one of the customers in the private room. He wasn't my boyfriend much longer. He couldn't handle it. If you can't handle it, then you either can't be here, or you can't allow yourself to watch. If you want to do the things we've done, the things Evelyn and Sophia are going to do to you, you have to be willing to let your wife do what she wants. And she's going to have to let you do what you want. But that doesn't mean you have to watch each other. I'd hate to lose my job here and all that comes with it. I've only known you a few days, but I know enough to know you are a kind, gentle, caring person. You're here because you are that way. I don't want to see you hurt. If this isn't for you, tell her. Tell me. I'll understand. Evelyn will understand. Maybe we can find some way to make this work without you having to be involved here. Maybe build a house on the land and live there, but not in the resort."

"What would I do? My job is half way across the country. I don't have to work with the money this place makes, but what would I do? I can't just sit in a house and do nothing."

"I don't know. But I'd like to help you figure it out if you decide you want to try. You two are great people. You're trying. You're both going way beyond what I would have ever expected, to try and see what it's like here. I kind of thought we were done after the accident. I had some hope that you were single and would like to be here. I didn't know you were married until the lawyer said so. I don't want to see you hurt. You're not at all like Greg. I like you. I like the kind of person you seem to be. I'd hate for that to change."

"What kind of person was Greg? He was my son, but I didn't even know he existed until the lawyer showed up. I got the idea from Candice that he was caring and nice."

"To Candice he was. But for the most part, Greg was, well, a user. Any girl that wanted to dance here had to preform for him. Usually once in private, and if she was good enough, again on stage. And by good, I don't mean a good dancer. She had to be a good fuck. Then she had to fuck him on stage, usually getting him to cum all over her in front of everyone. He seemed to think that he was god's gift to women and every woman should enjoy getting is cum in her or on her. Once she was hired on, they were fair game any time any place, for free of course. The only real exception was Candice. For some reason she really hit it off with him. He kept her as the maid for the house, but I think they had a pretty intense romantic relationship going. I thought it might change him, but then the accident happened. I'd hate to see you like him," she said as she stood up. "The girls are coming on. Do you want to go down or just watch from up here?"

"Maybe I better just watch from up here. I'd hate to be down there when she came out of the private room."

"He wasn't a guest. So at least you know he'd be using a condom," she said softly, pulling me by the hand. She brought me to one of the over stuffed chairs and turned it to look out on the stage. She sat me down on it and then sat on my lap, leaning herself against me. She gently stroked my hair and face as I watched Sophia and Evelyn begin to undress each other from the extremely sexy little lingerie they were wearing. The two of them moved from one pole to the other, doing swings and leg lifts and such, generally showing off their bodies in all sorts of angles. Each time they passed in the middle of the stage they took something off of each other and tossed it aside, passing each other enough times to leave them in nothing but high heels.

Once they were naked, they began moving around the edge of the stage, finding interested guys and kneeling or squatting to spread and show their pussies. Sophia lay down on the edge of the stage in front of one guy, her butt right at the edge of the stage, and lifted and spread her legs wide. She reached between her legs and spread her inner labia apart, exposing the pink entrance to her depths for him. Not to be out done, Evelyn did the same, only she lowered her legs, used her feet on the counter and pulled herself even closer to the man in front of her, holding her pussy inches from his face as she rocked her hips up and down.