Winnmen's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben bucked back at her, ready and wanting more attention. He tried to wiggle his chest, begging her to pinch his nipples. Anything, he thought, just do something to me, now!

Val accommodated by de-arching her back and pulling the dildo slowly from his ass. She closed her eyes in the sweet smell of her moistening sex mixing with the pleasure of Ben's body against her, his own scent growing under the strain of desire, adding to the brew.

She reveled in her control over him, and the sensations of her privates being violated by the strap on dildo in her pussy. She pushed its partner back into Ben slowly now, allowing the sense of ultimate control wash over her, with a smile on her lips, and glassy eyes that looked more like those of a demon than an entrepreneur. She was in another world.

Ben moaned his pleasure and bucked against her again. Again, she pushed and pulled on the dildo up his ass, which in turn pushed and pulled on her own fat little violator. They began to move against each other in timed unison, Val and Ben, horny as hell and growing in need, slowly building their levels of excitement toward explosive results.

It wasn't long before she knew, despite her total absence of familiarity with this man, it was time. She knew purely by instinct that he was about to explode. Her own orgasms were somewhat controllable and in her present state, she knew she could easily allow one to wash over her at any time now, lifting her from reality to fantasy and letting her softly back down again in a blanket of bliss that would last at least a few minutes. She let her hands fall from his peck's and reach for his pecker.

She found it bent under one rail, such that as he bucked and pushed against Val, it would rub the rail above it and give him some pleasure. She felt immediately sorry for him and pulled the stiff member free, enclosing it in both her hands. It was long enough she could grab it like a baseball bat, one hand beyond the other, and swing it before him. Instead, she pushed away, then pulled it back in, her strokes eliciting another moan from her captive, and an accentuated motion from his hips.

Ben was in ecstasy now, as indicated by his liberal movement back and forth on Val's dong, and moaning and groaning with additional pleasure at her handling of his dick. He struggled against his bindings and found great satisfaction in pulling and jerking and fighting the confines of his restraints. Whoever this woman was, he wanted her more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life. She was magnificent. She was strong. She was built like a wrestler, tough and demanding. She was fucking him on their first date! He groaned his pleasure again with a loud, guttural sigh of desire.

Val was sure he was ready to blow.

She had found that if she rotated her hips at the end of her spine, rather than moving her entire lower body, she could plunge her long dildo in and out of her prisoner more effectively, while maximizing the sensations from contact with the dildo in her pussy. The horny little "fat man" as she was beginning to know it, pushed back and forth against the ends of her slit, pushing on the walls of her vagina, and forcing her pussy lips to slide along the crotch strap of the harness. All these as exquisite as they were, didn't compare however, to what her clit was feeling now -- complete and utter destruction on the hard leather of the harness, with her hips curved forward and the clit sandwiched up against his ass. She loved it and re-doubled her efforts to fuck Ben, and her, silly.

They rocked and bumped against each other like two bulls fighting over the same prize. While one was restrained, the other accommodated by taking advantage in such a way as to allow the other to fight back. They ravished each other, pulled and sucked and fucked each other with every muscle, and every nerve ending in their bodies. They hung onto the wall and let go of everything else so completely neither thought of anything but exacting every possible miniscule amount of orgasm they could selfishly drain from the other.

Ben's body started convulsing on the rack. He suddenly shook in rapid jolting movements that under any other circumstances would have been interpreted as throws of a seizure. But in this case they were thrills of ecstasy. He continued this for more than a minute.

Val ground herself into the man's ass while holding onto his pulsing cock, trying with all her might to push her entire pelvic area right up his ass. With every move she felt the intensity growing in her clit and the pressure to release became unbearable. She screamed.

Ben yelled, "Fuck me, you beautiful woman, whoever you are! Fuck me"

"Take it you son of a bitch, take my cock up your ass and let me cum all over you." She shouted back. That was enough. They had made their positions known, as much for their own sakes as for each other's, and let their orgasms roll over them like uncontrollable yet welcomed tidal waves. The two of them hung off the wall and pressed hard to each other while their bodies soaked up the results of their incredible actions.

The rack held steady, much to Val's relief. It truly was as strong as advertised. They were hanging nearly all their weight on the same bar, but it held. It held through their gyrations, their humping and pulling and jerking up and down. The rack held and they came like Old Faithful, Val shooting her juices all over her inserted dildo until the stuff dripped out on her strap and then her thighs and down her legs, and Ben shooting a geyser of jiz between the rails to splatter a pattern on the wall that looked more like the remnants of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre than the product of love making between two sexually hungry souls.

Val slowly, and blissfully, came back down to earth. She allowed her body to relax a muscle at a time, cherishing the last bits of pleasure with each one released. She felt Ben coming down too, and heard him moan his approval of their actions. He said, "I don't care when, or how, or where you tie me up and blindfold me or do whatever else you want, but you have to do this for me again."

Val didn't respond at first, other than smiling to herself, and Ben continued, "And if there's anything, and I mean anything I can do for you, you just say the word."

Val slowly shrunk away from Ben and finally pulled her phallus from his ass. She watched as the sphincter muscle slowly closed the gaping hole it had made for her. As she reached down to unhitch the harness, she noticed her watch and that time was passing fast. They'd have to leave soon. She reflected on the events of their sexual deviations and smiled and allowed herself to be content with what had passed, and not demand more. A promise is a promise. She had to get him back, though she doubted he would object at all to another go at it. She pulled on her clothes and unfastened Ben's feet.

Once he was re-panted and loose from the top rail too, she guided him back to her car and began the half hour drive back to the place where they'd met.

On the way, they were mostly silent. It was obvious that Ben wanted more, for he tried several times to open the conversation to that subject, only to be shut down with a stern "no."

When they reached the near empty lot where his car was parked, Val finally spoke to his desires. "Give me a number where I can call and leave instructions. If it works out, fine. If not, I never want to see or hear from you again. Understand?"

Ben was silent for a moment, amazed at the woman's determined words. "Yes, I do." He didn't, but he'd decided he'd just have to let go and pray she enjoyed herself enough to call him again.

She pulled the blindfolding tie from his head and ordered, "Good. Now get out."

He did, and Val was gone before Ben or his friend who was waiting in his car just a few parking spaces away, thought to take down the license plate. They would never be able to identify the woman, or where she took him. She was a ghost and perhaps one of the few any man hoped would return. Ben turned and saw his friend approach and asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Val spent the time of her ride back to town in a roller coaster of emotions. Why had she been so curt to Ben? Where the hell did she get the nerve to cook up such a plan, much less, carry it out? Was its wickedness the reason she enjoyed it better than any sex she'd ever had before? The questions kept coming and she noticed she was trying to answer but when another popped up before she could, she started laughing. Before long she was delirious with glee and rubbing her thighs together and feeling her nipples and barely driving. She couldn't care less. She'd had the time of her life, even if it never happened again.

Chapter Five

The next morning, Valerie slept in. Her assistant, Dianne, would open the "All Winnmen's Gym," on time and no one would be the wiser. She chuckled in her bed when a picture entered her mind, one of her telling her friends what had taken place at the gym last night, "Guess what I did on that rack last night, ladies!"

"That can't be what I think it is," Val's assistant muttered, performing her morning equipment check. Her boss Valerie was a bitch about checking every device in the place, making sure they were not only serviceable, but clean. And the rack, was not clean, or at least the wall behind a certain spot wasn't. There was a white residue splattered over an area of a foot or so, with some evidence of having run down the wall nearly to the floor. If she didn't know better, she'd swear it was a man's sperm, but that could not be. This was an all women's gym, Winn's Women, and no man has been inside since it was built. Even the service people were women, or they weren't employed or contracted. So this couldn't be what it looked like. She went to the janitorial closet and retrieved what she needed to clean the wall.

Julia and Marie showed up together. They met in the parking lot and journeyed inside as a pair, as usual. They passed Dianne, cleaning over by the rack, and they both waved and said, "Hey," before heading into the locker room to change. They regularly started their day together like this, and finished it similarly with another visit after work. The practice had become a ritual, and the camaraderie among the other patrons their social life. It had its rewards, like the obvious physical benefits, neither was ever in better shape, but in other ways too, like hearing all the latest gossip. They changed into their spandex shorts and loose fitting cotton tops and headed back out to the "Big Room."

Seeing Dianne still in the same place, they looked at each other and through telepathy informed each other they were too curious not to look. When they arrived at Dianne's side, both looked twice at the smear she was working. "That's cum!" Marie said, instinctively.

"How the hell did that get there?" Julia asked, just as amazed.

Dianne stopped and looked at them. "I doubt it. Probably some body oil or something. We had some new people yesterday and it was probably one of them."

They both looked at Dianne with mocked expressions. Marie said, "Honey, that's a man's jiz. Believe me, I know jiz. Somebody jerked off through those bars and splashed that wall. Don't insult our intelligence, Sweetie."

Julia was nodding her concurrence. Dianne said, "Yeah, I guess you're right. That's what I thought too, but how? There's no men in here, ever!"

"Well sweet girl," Marie said, "I guess that point's moot, isn't it. Maybe it was some late night cleaner or something like that."

"I don't see how," Dianne said. "Either I or Val are always the last ones out. No one is allowed on the premises if neither of us is here. Valerie's very strict about that -- protect the integrity of the gym and patrons and all that. There's no way a guy was in here last night."

"Oh yes, way," Marie said, "There was a guy in here last night all right." She looked around like a detective. "Where's Val?"

Dianne said, "She's late today. She probably..."

"Yeah, right," Marie said, "Late. Sleeping in. Exhausted from a good fuck." She turned to lead Julia over to the weight benches and said, "Damn. You'd think she could at least clean that up. I knew she was human deep down. That drill sergeant has a flaw, Julia girl, and we're gonna exploit it."

They looked back conspiratorially at Dianne. Dianne was dumbfounded, looking still at them. When they didn't look away, she looked back at the wall, then down at her bare hand on the wet sponge, then at the remaining stain on the wall. "Disgusting." This was not supposed to happen.

Julia chuckled as she and Marie selected a couple weights for some curls. "I can't believe that prissy bitch. She preaches the independence of women, then balls some jock right here in her own gym. I guess 'Winnmen's Gym' has a new meaning this morning, or probably has had one since she opened the place. What a hypocrite. Hell, she put on such a good act I thought she was a lezbo. What a bitch." She began her workout.

An hour later, Val entered the parking lot just as Julia and Marie were leaving the building. The three crossed paths on the sidewalk. "Morning ladies," Val said as they approached.

The women laughed. Marie said, "Spoken like a truly satisfied woman."

Val looked at her in shock. How could she know? She couldn't.

Julia said, "I just want to know Val, are there any other droppings around the place we need to look out for?"

Valerie was on the verge of panic. Droppings? What the hell was going on?

Marie could see her confusion. "Dianne took care of the rack, but we're a bit worried about the rest of the equipment, Val. Did you guys leave your seed anywhere else last night?"

Vomiting was not the only thing on Val's immediate activity list. She wanted to kill to protect her reputation. She wanted to run, to get away from it all. She opened her mouth to speak, but was speechless.

"Don't worry Val," Julia said, "Your secret's safe with us." She laughed and began to walk on.

Marie was not one to pass up an opportunity. "Val, I can be the silent type too, but I need some inspiration." She stood her ground.

Val worked hard to regain her composure, and finally asked, "What do you mean?"

Marie said, "Guess."

Val's eyes sharpened. She began to seethe. "Blackmail? You really believe you can blackmail me?"

"I wouldn't call it that at all. We need to threaten you with something to call it blackmail. We haven't. We're just pointing out how unsafe it is to exchange bodily fluids with the machinery." Julia and Marie laughed at that. Then Marie continued, "Personally, I know just how easy that can happen, and how hard it is to protect the rest of us from unwanted exposure. Hell, let's face it. It's practically impossible, isn't it?"

Val's suspicions remained high, but there seemed to be light at the end of whatever tunnel Marie was digging. "Go on."

Julia looked on, totally amazed and thoroughly interested. Marie continued, "I'm just saying that, well, when you're on the inside looking out, the picture is a lot different than being on the outside looking in."

Val was more confused now than ever. She leaned over on one foot in total concentration. "Can you get to the point?"

Marie smiled. "Sure I can. Here's the point. We should be on the inside, with you. Cut us in on the action, let's say, tonight. After you close the gym. We'll wait in our cars in the parking lot and you will come and get us. Then we can all have some fun. What do you think, Julia? Sound fair enough?"

Val looked at Julia, her mind spinning but her jawing hanging once more. It could be worse, a lot worse.

Julia looked at her friend, who winked, and then at Val. "Sounds good to me. I'm not one to prematurely sound the health alarm. Maybe if we see just saw what caused all this in the first place, we may be better able to how to uh, protect ourselves in the future, you know, clean up and all."

Val fired back, "Now wait just a minute. Even if I did know what you were talking about..."

Marie and Julia had already left on their way to their cars. Forget the workout today. This was the crucial time to leave. They paid no attention to Val, and in fact were chatting together as if she weren't even there.

Val was stuck, caught red handed, and at their mercy. She had already put two and two together and added Dianne to get an un-winnable situation. They had her over a barrel and while they had little at risk, she had her entire business and livelihood at stake. She needed to rectify this, but needed time to think of how. She would have no choice but to go along for the moment. She yelled after them, thinking about logistics, "Don't come back before ten!"

The gym closed at nine, and Val was in her Corvette headed to meet Ben. She would like to have tried to find another player, but didn't trust her luck with so little time between sessions, so Ben it was. She had called him earlier at the number he'd given her, and found he was in his office. He couldn't have been more eager to have another go, and promised to be waiting at an agreed corner when she came by at nine-thirty.

The pickup was otherwise a duplicate of the previous night. She stopped, let him get in, and blindfolded him with his own tie. Then she drove them back to the gym and braced herself as best she could for whatever was going to happen. The two cars in the closest spots to the door told her all she needed to know that nothing had changed in the plan.

As she approached their vehicles, guiding Ben by the arm, she put a finger to her lips hoping to quiet the two customers. It worked, for they were as surprised when they got out of their cars as Ben would have been had he been able to see them.

Marie whispered in Julia's ear, "This is going to be better than we thought!"

Julia laughed silently and nodded, then looked back in awe at the approaching couple.

Val had told Ben nothing, other than that if he liked last night, he ought to love tonight. He was sold before she opened her mouth. He was still pinching himself to wake up from the unprecedented dream of last night.

Julia could scarcely contain herself. The guy was blindfolded. Pieces of the puzzle were beginning to fall into place. Val was trying to conceal her identity, and her affair. As bizarre as it was, Julia had no problem understanding now. Val's reputation as a pure and diligent business woman and fitness guru were at stake. She could not risk, or would not risk rumors and innuendo about her taking priority over her tight management of the gym, the sanctuary of safety for her all female clientele. Suddenly Julia felt for the woman. She had no intention of blowing it for her. She looked at Marie as the two walked by them.

Marie had to be thinking the same thing. She whispered in Julia's ear. "Hey. I was just kidding. At least it got us a front row seat. We won't scare Val anymore, but let's not pass up an opportunity to have some fun either, right?" She knuckled her friend on the upper arm like a buddy might do.

Julia smiled and agreed. They followed Val and her what, slave?

Once inside, Val stopped to think of what she was going to do. She looked at the girls and they saw immediately the indecision in her eyes. Marie, not one to let this chance slide away, pointed at the weight room and they all followed, if for no other reason than at least one of them had a plan.

Inside, Marie looked around and pointed at the weight bench, a simple narrow bench about two feet off the floor and about six feet long. Val looked, and escorted Ben to its side. Then to Julia's and Marie's amazement, she began undressing the guy. She took off his shirt, then his pants, and finally his shorts, revealing a huge dick and ball sac that had both of them swooning in a heartbeat.

Val picked up the pace and went to work. She had Ben sit on the end of the bench, facing away from them. And again, to Julia's and Marie's amazement, she pulled out a key and opened a nearby locker. The girls noticed immediately it was Jennifer's.