Winnmen's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Marie said, "Horny." She smiled. "As horny as you. Don't even bother to deny it. We saw how you enjoyed that night, every bit of it."

Val knew she was talking about her feeling Marie up, and being felt up by Julia, not to mention fucking Ben in the ass. There was simply no way to deny the delicious feelings she experienced. Her shoulders collapsed in capitulation. "I don't know if I can get Ben, uh, I mean..."

"Don't worry honey," Marie said, "We don't care who he is, as long as he's safe, not some criminal. But there's more."

Val looked up, "More?"

"Yes," Julia said. "We want a woman too, a big breasted, horny bitch in heat that will work us all over and give us the time of our instantly bi lives." She seemed proud to get it all in one sentence.

Val sat back in her chair, not so much in shock, but in awe of the possibilities. Then the hammer dropped.

Marie said, "We're getting lessons tonight from Jennifer and Lanny."

Val's eyes bulged. "You told them? Are you insane?"

Julia was quick to soothe. They didn't need Val to panic now. "Their not mad about the locker bit at all. Don't worry. In fact, they were so surprised to find out about you, they were practically jumping out of their skin to please you and have you play with them."

Val stood up like a rocket, "I'm not a lesbian!" She slammed her hands down on the table.

Marie ignored the outburst except to say, "Of course you're not. That's why we had so much fun the other night. None of us are lesbians. But you have to admit, that was one helluva time we had." She shifted feet and leaned over the desk to let her cleavage afford Val a look right down her bra. "So find a way to get what we need. Maybe Ben can come up with someone."

Oddly, Val thought, she was already passed the lesbian thing and considering the possibilities for finding such a woman. Then it hit her. The strip club. Maybe Ben knew one of the dancers well enough to ask. She sat back down, hands still on the desk and said, "All right. I have an idea. Get out of here and let me work."

Marie and Julia looked at each other in a mixture of disbelief and awe. That was too easy, or they had read Val better than they thought. As they left Val's office, Val said, "I'll let you know if I can work it out, and when."

The women looked again at each other, this time in the full length mirror they approached across the hall. The smiles were big and the hips were swaying like twenty year olds for the first time in years.

Later that night, Marie and Julia, along with Lanny and Jennifer, were all waiting in Marie's SUV in the parking lot at ten. They hadn't waited for Val to call and say she'd been successful. Marie had stated emphatically that she would be, knowing the woman's insatiable desire, and that they should be ready. Still, the hour of ten passed and there was no sign of Val, or Ben, or anyone else. The gym was locked and dark except for a night light in the vestibule.

A half hour earlier, and as far to the east, in the parking lot of the strip club on Long Island, Ben sat with Val, still able to see, and tried desperately to take in as much of this beauty as he could without risking being blindfolded again. They were waiting for Daisy, the striper Ben had coaxed into coming along.

Val kept looking at the club's rear door, while hoping she would come soon and rescue her from having to talk to Ben. She was uncomfortable to say the least. Naturally shy with the opposite sex, it wasn't until this week that she'd ever really felt in control of herself in front of a man. Ben was confident, yet restrained. He was up for just about anything, but didn't force the issue, let Val work at her own pace. And he didn't complain a bit about being used by Val, or by some unexpected company. Hell, she thought, he didn't even complain about the blindfolding, and he even brought an extra tie for tonight's guest. Where had he been all her life?

Daisy blew through the back door as only a dancer in her best mood could do. She stopped a few feet into the parking lot, squared off her feet about shoulder width, and made a grand gesture of scanning the parking lot like a Broadway actress taking her bow. She spotted the red Corvette she'd been told by Ben, a regular customer, to look for. Then slowly, she sauntered over with hips swaying, bust bouncing and hair flying. She was a perfect match for what the girls had ordered.

"Oh my," She said in mock surprise. "You mean I'm going to have to sit on Ben's lap? All the way to the city?" She leaned over the window and poked her head through, her breasts coming up snug against the door, and leaving a very sexy picture for both Ben and Val to study.

Ben was not surprised in the least. He'd been trying to bed Daisy for months, and never made it outside the club with her. He never thought she'd consent to tonight in fact, and tried her on a lark anyway, more to practice his pitch than anything else. But to his amazement and joy, she'd accepted!

"I'm so sorry Baby," Ben said, opening the door as Daisy backed up. "I'm afraid you are right. Here, let me make this as comfortable as possible." He reset himself in the bucket seat as best he could, pushed the seat's controls to run it back and let the backrest down part way, and motioned her to climb on.

Daisy was smiling the whole time. She made a big deal of hiking up her tight skirt and showing her ass cheeks as she dropped down on Ben's lap butt first, then swung her legs in and clamped them down on either side of Ben's, spreading her short skirt to the point of decoration rather than any form of concealment. Then she leaned back, let her head fall beside Ben's, and said, "You know how to wake me when we get there."

Val was impressed. She thought her own self-confidence was strong. This gal was a master. She'd already gotten the best seat in the house and politely informed everyone that she'd be napping through the journey and wanted to be awakened later with a proper fondling of her crotch by Ben's cock, or at least that is what Val thought she meant. It was pretty obvious.

She said, "Blindfolds first. I'm Val. That should be all you need to know. I assume Ben told you?"

Daisy didn't even bother to look at her. Instead, she took the tie handed to her by Ben from behind and applied it to her head like a pro. When Ben was done, she reached down, pulled his hands up with hers and placed them on her breasts and cooed, "Mmmmm... Let's go." She wiggled her ass just a little tighter down on Ben's loins before relaxing back against him.

Val couldn't help but smile and cranked up the Vette and headed back to the Winnmen's Gym.

Back in the parking lot of the Gym, Jennifer looked at her watch and complained, "Half an hour late. I knew this was screwy. She isn't coming anymore than the moon is."

"She'll be here," Marie said, looking at the parking lot entrance once again, only to see it was still dark as hell on this moonless night.

Julia looked too, beginning to doubt their power over Val. Perhaps they weren't as convincing as they thought.

Just then, a pair of headlights lit up their section of the parking area, and the familiar red Corvette pulled up beside the SUV. All four women were leaning toward the side where the sports car was, anxiously looking to see the newcomers. They were not disappointed.

Daisy got out first and stretched and straightened her skirt. Then she pulled her cashmere sweater down and made no effort to hide her little struggle to reset her bra, all of this while wearing a blindfold. Perhaps inhibitions were muted when one could not see, kind of like the way a horse behaves with blinders on.

The next body to emerge on their side was the man called Ben. He too was blindfolded, and he too made no effort to conceal his fiddling with his pants to not only straighten them, but make room for what appeared to be an already stiff cock standing tall. Now all four women in the SUV were licking their chops. They let the parties from the Vette get in front of Val's car and opened the doors to join them.

Val said, "Let's get inside." She took the hand of each of her guests and led the other women back into the gym. Once inside, Val placed the two of them back to back in the center of the big room. She said, "There's a new wrinkle."

The four women shrugged their shoulders in disappointment, but saw just enough of a gleam in Val's eyes to hope for the best. Marie asked, "What wrinkle?"

"Daisy doesn't trust us yet. She was telling me on the way in..." Val was cut off.

The blindfolded woman said, "Mmmmm... Come here honey, and let me see you with my hands." She was apparently speaking to Marie, the person who had asked, "What wrinkle?"

The women looked at Val in wonder. Val said, "That's the wrinkle. Since they are blindfolded, they want to first look each of us over with their hands. Considering what we are expecting from them, I thought it only fair and told them fine." She felt just a bit stronger, that she was finally regaining a modicum of control.

The women looked at each other and Jennifer, stepping in front of Marie and up to within a foot of the captive said, "Go ahead."

Daisy put her arms out and brought them together until they made contact with Jennifer. She ran her hands up and down the woman's arms first. "I see," She said ironically. "You speak like upper middle class, white. But you're fit as hell. Very impressive." She pushed on Jennifer's arms and pulled her back, attempting to force her off balance.

"And tough." She felt Jennifer's breasts next, and though they weren't as large as her own, they were substantial all the same, perhaps a "D" cup, and they stood proudly out before her. "This is a woman in charge, balanced. I like that. Let me guess, you like women better than men, no?"

Jennifer was so busy trying to interpret what the woman was doing to her body, and decide whether she liked being pushed and prodded like meat at the market. She had to admit that as the facts came out, she was intrigued if nothing else. "Yeah, what of it?"

"Oh ho! Don't get me wrong. There are ways of telling, you know. You didn't flinch when I touched you. You're not the woman I told to step up first -- you skipped the line, Sweetie. You're confident. You're used to a woman's hands. Besides, I fly both ways and know what I'm talking about. My body is your body, if you know what I mean." She put her hands on Jennifer's sides just behind her breasts and pulled her close enough to smell her and murmur into her ear. She said, "I'm going to call you Diamond -- you are strong, confident, and I just know brilliantly beautiful."

Jennifer's smile betrayed her approval of this blindfolded goddess. She couldn't wait to take her up on her offer.

Daisy asked, "Can I see your friend? I assume she's here?"

Lanny stepped up with only a little hesitation. She kept looking at Jennifer for approval, and got it. She replaced Jennifer in front of Daisy.

Ben chose that moment to ask, "Hey, how about me? Where's my first look-see?" He held his hands out palm up in a gesture of helplessness. But Ben was anything but helpless. And Marie knew it from the weapon he wielded from within his pants. She'd sat on that monster just two nights before and knew full well the power this man carried in his loins. She would be honored, let alone turned on to be touched by this accommodating male.

She stepped in front of him and opened her blouse, then her front clasping bra. Her big tits rolled out like dogs released from their cage. Picking up each one by the nipple and bending slightly at the waist, she dropped her mammaries right in his hands and said, "Go ahead, big boy, look."

The other women were so entranced with this performance, like robots they began to free their own breasts, even Val. The party was on.

From behind, Ben heard his partner Daisy talking, but did not comprehend the words. He was massaging a pair of tits that seemed to go on forever. He ran his hands from their tops to the bulge of their bottoms, and from outer curves to lumpy areole. He lingered on the nipples and couldn't resist knuckling them and giving them a tug, eliciting an approving moan from the owner.

Daisy, busy on her second subject, said as her arms found the tops of Lanny's shoulders and wandered caressingly in toward her neck, "Very tall, thin, tight as a drum and yet..." There was something she couldn't figure out. She put her hands around Lanny's neck, the slid them down her front, approaching and then resting on her "C" sized breasts. They were solid, perfect mounds jutting from their roots with no sag and little roll. She remained still for a moment, then felt Lanny's waist and hips. "Narrow, Asian, maybe." She raised her hands back to Lanny's face and felt her features, "Sharp, eyes small and close. You are Asian, aren't you sweetheart?"

Lanny looked at Jennifer who nodded her approval and said, "My mother is Pilipino, my father very tall." She pirouetted suddenly, surprising everyone, and Daisy's hands stayed deftly in place to feel her body as she turned.

Daisy smiled broadly. "You take after your Mother. Oh so very nice. We're going to have such fun." When Lanny stopped, Daisy had her hands around her and resting on the cheeks of her ass. She pulled the woman close and pressed her breasts up against her. "Such fun." Then she let her go. "Who else is here?"

Ben could have felt up Marie for the next hour, but Val pulled her away and nudged Julia to take her place. It wasn't hard to see where Ben's mind was for his first movement was to put his hands where he thought her breasts would be. He wasn't far off the mark either. His finger tips happened to touch right on her nipples first. Julia shivered, but held her ground. Then Ben ran his hands around her globes as he'd done with Marie, stopping in the end to cup them from below as if to weigh compare their weights.

"You like?" Julia surprised herself asking, "Do you want to suck?" Her brazenness was not lost on Marie who suddenly wished she'd been more outgoing on her turn. Val pulled Julia away saying, "This is a look over, not the start of something bigger."

The women all suddenly stared at Val like angry kids. Val maintained her control over the party with a look of confidence and said, "All in due time, ladies." They complied and Marie took Lanny's place while Jennifer took Julia's.

Most eyes were on Jennifer, for no one knew what to expect when she was touched by a man. And Ben didn't disappoint, or shall we say, surprise her. His hands grabbed her tits immediately and began to maul them. That was her interpretation. To Ben, he was being careful not to upset this very attractive applecart and lose the opportunity of a lifetime. He'd won the lottery and just wanted now to bring it all home.

"You're brutalizing me." Jennifer said, reaching up to grab Ben's hands. A critical moment flashed in front of all. Without exception, Val and the others were sure that Jennifer was about to show her lesbian colors and trash this guy. They were all suddenly in fear of this magical night blowing up in their faces, and Val was about to put her clamps on Jennifer to prevent a war. But Jennifer shocked them all.

She grabbed his hands and held him briefly, frozen still. Then she pushed them away, loosened her grips, and brought his hands back to the flesh of her breasts. "Lightly, and slowly. Tease me. Let me know you are there, but never, never give me everything you've got. I'm a flower you don't pick, you fondle, study, caress with love and let me know that."

The room was otherwise silent as the women all watched. Even Daisy, still blindfolded, was listening with an approving smile on her face while she turned Marie around and hugged her close to her. She whispered in Marie's ear, "I like you, honey. I like you a lot." Her hands wandered from Marie's breasts to her tummy, and back. Marie let her head back and dreamed of the fantasy she never knew she had, being fulfilled as she had it. Jenifer's words behind them were enhancing the moment even more. "I am going to call you Ebony. You are dark and strong and shined to perfection. I cannot wait to see more of you, Ebony.

Now everyone was dropping clothes on the floor. It was as if they were all on fire and couldn't be rid of the burning garments fast enough.

Jennifer let Ben's hands go slowly and he continued the light caress the woman had shown him, gliding hands over her flesh, barely touching, and began to feel what it was the woman meant. He felt as if her skin was reaching out for him as his hands glided over her, like it was mounding up to meet him, make more contact as he passed. He felt her body move ever so subtly beneath his touch. He was excited about this new feeling. It gave him a surprising sense of power, of control, despite his blindfold and self imposed imprisonment. Already his heart was beating with purpose -- he wanted to explore this feeling more, but the woman pulled away.

Daisy finally let go of Marie and asked, "Are there more?"

Val chuckled and said, "Yes. One more." She indicated that Julia should take Marie's place, and then that Lanny should stand before Ben. The former went without a moment's hesitation, but the latter, Lanny, was obviously reluctant to let a man put his hands on her. She kept looking at Jennifer to rescue her, but her friend only smiled.

"It's okay," She said, "I'm right here. Go ahead." She coaxed her lover into place and said to Ben, "Remember what I taught you."

Ben remembered well, as they all saw. She held his hands up and out enough from center to not touch Lanny, but to wait for her to guide him. The girl was surprised at this, but relieved as well. She looked once more at Jennifer and then placed her hands under the man's and brought them slowly to her breasts.

Ben's loins were bursting. This tentative approach was totally new to him and utterly intoxicating. He felt that if he maneuvered just a little, the friction of his jockeys on his cock would be enough to let him erupt. This woman's hands were fine, thin, delicate, and he felt compelled to respond with delicateness of his own. He flinched, a real flinch, at her first touch to his face, but remained quiet, so excited he was about the new gentle technique.

Slowly, he let his hands be placed on her. He felt the bulb of her breasts in his palms, and then she let go, like a bird flinging its young from the nest for the first time. Several seconds later, Ben began to move, to try his new found skill, and he performed it well. First withdrawing what little pressure there was from his hands on her flesh, he began to slide them over her contours lovingly. He barely touched her, the heat of his skin enough by itself to tell her where he was focused. But Ben found more than a new technique in being gentle. He found he could see through the darkness.

"You're beautiful," He said, so lightly touching her face, letting his fingers scarcely touch her features and paint a picture in his mind. He was fascinated and for a moment, forgot he was sexually massaging a woman he'd never met.

His words were so soft, so much in awe, Daisy stopped what she was doing and tilted her head back to listen and smile at the enormous leap her customer had made. She said, "My, my, Ben, I didn't know you could be so sensitive. I'll never see you in the same way again." She meant it.

This was also the first time the women other than Val knew the man's name. He didn't seem to mind at all that he was no longer anonymous, or at least partially so. He did continue to glide his hands over all of Lanny that he could reach, and she seemed to have lost all hesitation and was enjoying his touch more than anything.

Val said, "Okay, that's enough."

Daisy immediately said, "Enough? That's not our bargain."

Val asked, "What do you mean? You asked only to..."