Winnmen's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia saw she had everyone's attention and stepped up to Val. She pulled her hands behind her back suddenly and said, "We're not through yet, are we?"

Val actually struggled for a moment before realizing that Julia had been joined by Marie and they truly had her secured. She had no choice but to trust them, and tried to relax.

Julia looked around and had an idea. She pulled Val out of the lounge and walked her to the weight room. The others followed, a total of six naked women and one naked man, traipsing through a modern workout center in the middle of the night. Each had their own impression of the freedom and brazenness of their actions and pleasures of that night, but all were excited as hell to see what Julia had in store for their fearless leader. She nodded to Marie to pick up the gym bag as they past.

In the weight room, a large room of racks of barbells, benches for presses and a variety of other machines and weight styles to answer just about anyone's preference, Julia was more interested in the hooks in the ceiling. She left Val standing in the center of the room while she looked up and scanned for what she was seeking.

The others, like sheep on a street corner, watched her look, and looked up to follow her gaze. The ceiling was a rather complicated maze of lights, anchors for portable walls and a variety of hooks and other attachment points - most of the women who were members never even knew were there. Val had had the gym built with every eventuality in mind for growth and keeping up with changing times. And now some of that planning would come to fruition.

Julia moved Val about eight feet to her right and held her there a moment to let her know not to move. She fished around in the gym bag and brought out another harness, only this one much more complicated, and larger than those used to hold the strap on dildo's in place.

She began to attach the new harness to Val's body parts. Though everyone soon knew what her intentions were over all, they reveled in the preparation. Julia worked slowly, making sure every snap, every buckle, every slide was in place properly, before moving on to the next. She unhinged Val's cuffs and attached her wrists to straps on the harness instead. She tested each new attachment by pulling on it and making sure it neither moved nor irritated Val. Finally she was ready.

She looked at the others and motioned them to come in close. She next took one of the leather blindfolds from the bag and applied it to Val's head. She motioned to each woman present, not Ben, to be responsible for picking up a limb or section of Val's torso. Then she whispered in Ben's ear and he smiled acknowledgement. He kneeled down next to Julia, where she instructed him to do so, and she grabbed a ring attached to an assortment of straps which were attached in turn to a variety of points on Val's body.

Julia put one foot on Ben's thigh, which was now horizontal in his kneeling position. She said, "On my mark, one, two three."

The other five women lifted Val off her feet and had her horizontal in a couple seconds. Then they moved her slightly to be in the assigned position, and raised her up as far as they could. Val was now near shoulder height to the women.

Julia looked at Ben and he knew what to do. With Julia putting one foot up on his shoulder, he took her hands in his to balance her and let her put her other foot on his other shoulder. Then he rose up in a kind of "clean and jerk," though much more slowly, and soon Julia was standing on his shoulders and six feet off the ground. It was enough, for she quickly placed the ring over the ceiling hook and said, "You may let her down now."

Julia was soon back on the floor and Val was now suspended comfortably from the ceiling of her own gym, completely helpless. She was about three feet off the floor, and Julia walked around her measuring her height at various points of her body, and seeing that all straps were secure, and that Val was not in any pain. Then she stood back to admire her work.

Val was inclined slightly from the horizontal, her head back and her knees up. Her arms were held out and up by a spreader bar high up in the harness. Her knees, held high by a similar bar, were also spread, and her ankles were anchored down low to chromed eyes on the buttocks of the harness. For all intents, and whatever purpose lay ahead, she was totally opened, totally exposed, and blindfolded.

Val shivered. This was a first. She'd never been so vulnerable before. She thought for a moment how all this had happened, how only three days ago this all would have been the last thing she'd thought of her future. And yet, it was all her doing. It was she who went out hunting without even knowing it three nights ago. It was she who picked up a stranger and brought him blindfolded to her lair and fucked his brains out. It was she who'd agreed to extortion to keep her reputation clean, a reputation she had only herself to blame for its vulnerability. And now she rest in some harness, hanging from her own ceiling, with that same strange man, and five women, one of whom she'd never seen before and two of whom were openly lesbian, all ready to do whatever they wanted with her completely subdued body. She shook again.

All eyes feasted on the body at their disposal. Val was a beautiful woman, hard perhaps and even a bit standoffish, but with a beautiful body and an alert mind. She may not be the most outgoing, but she was perhaps one of the most adventuresome, a side of her none of the gym's regulars had seen before. And she was now all theirs.

Julia looked at Jennifer and then at each of Val's breasts. She got the message and stepped forward to take Val's right tit in her hands and mold it into the mountain it so easily shaped. Her lover Lanny stepped to Val's other side and assumed the same position on her left breast. Together, they leaned over and began to suck on Val's nipples. She moaned her approval.

Julia then relaxed a strap that held Val's head up slightly, so it let her head down nearly all the way it would naturally fall, but she left some support there for her comfort, and as a back stop for her next move. She pulled Ben around to her head and took a hold of his cock, stroking it a few times to be sure it was as hard as it was going to get. Then she guided the massive tool between Val's lips.

Val had had an idea what was coming, and didn't mind a bit. Sure enough, a moment later, she felt the first push of what could only be Ben's large dick entering her mouth. She opened as wide as she could and welcomed the intrusion.

Ben felt Val's familiar mouth wrap around his cock, but this time watched it too. She was voracious and couldn't get enough, her head bobbing back and forth on his sensitive skin. He pushed his body against the swinging woman's face and throat until she opened completely and practically sucked him insider her, balls and all. He let out a long and pleasurable moan.

Julia and Marie were amazed. Val was deep throating the guy like a pro. They'd had no idea she was so adept, but she made them drool in envy at her performance. It was time to satisfy her back for all that wonderful satisfaction she'd brought them over the past few hours. She and Marie nodded and stepped together between Val's legs, Julia pulling a stool in behind her.

She sat down and leaned her head into Val's up turned ass crack. Marie, seeing Julia pushing her face into the Gym owner's ass, cupped Val's pubic mound and applied some hand pressure to the area of her clitoris. As Julia's tongue slipped up from the bottom of Val's crack to a stopping point at her anal sphincter, Marie timed her pressure to be replaced by a couple fingers pinching Val's clit between them. The woman rocked and moaned in her captivity, gurgling her excitement all over Ben's dick.

Both Jennifer and Lanny looked up to see what had caused their prey to react so, and instantly were envious of the other two women's positions. They looked at each other and vowed silently to get back there too before this was over.

Julia pushed her tongue into Val's ass, forcing the puckered little opening to accept her. Val moaned and rocked again. Marie slipped a finger inside Val's pussy lips, just separating the swollen barriers enough to reach her inner labia. She moved her finger up and down the woman's slit to encourage all the self lubrication she could muster. And then she felt something strange and wonderful herself.

She looked down and saw that Julia, still with her head buried in Val's groin, had a hand left over while her tongue was so busy. She'd directed it to Marie's crotch and was sliding it back and forth from her ass to her pubic bone.

Marie's knees bent slightly and her hips began to work in the opposite direction to enhance the contact. Already she was wavering in bliss, not to mention her previous admonitions of the lesbian lifestyle.

Jennifer was watching the two working on Val's midsection and wasn't about to be left out of the action any longer. She motioned to Lanny to take over both of Val's tits, while she went to the gym bag and retrieved one of the strap on harnesses. She applied it to her body, inner dildo inserted in her pussy the way she liked it, and walked to spread eagled feet of Val.

Julia was busy working on Val's ass and Marie's pussy when she felt the stool pulled from under her. She reflexively adjusted her stance to continue her efforts, but then felt the first sensations of penetration of her vaginal canal. Someone, she now realized it was Jennifer, had donned a dildo and was rubbing it up and down her slit to make her wetter than she already was. And then the monster entered her, driving deep on the first plunge, taking Julia from nothing happening, to full and eager in a single push. She moaned her appreciation into Val's ass.

Jennifer smiled at her work. Lanny looked back, wishing she was on the other end of that dildo, but kept sucking on Val's tits, and kneading them like dough. She loved those tits, always had. The woman was her kind of woman, strong, a leader, and hot bodied to the degree of perfection she loved. She relished those tits and couldn't wait to get at the rest of her as they changed positions.

And then she felt Daisy's finger up her ass. There was no warning, no pre-touching, nothing. Just instant fucked in the ass. The sensation was hot, but she instinctively looked over at Jennifer for some kind of approval or something, only to find her totally involved in her own satisfaction. That was all the approval she needed. She relaxed and let the woman up her ass do whatever she wanted.

Ben let out a loud moan that he was about to cum. But when he began to pull out of Val's mouth to give her a chance to breathe, she extended her neck as best she could to made it clear she wanted that cock rammed completely down her throat when the eruption came. Ben couldn't believe his luck in finding this woman in the first place, or her finding him, and would certainly do nothing to disappoint her now. He pushed his burgeoning cock forward into her mouth and throat until he thought he'd see the head of his dick come out her ass.

"Ugh! Uh! Ahhhh... Damn!" He exploded in one of the hottest orgasms he'd ever had.

Val inhaled his jiz. She sucked him down like a drain at the bottom of a pool. Soon, her body racked in recognition not only of her victory with Ben, who she continually found more and more pleasurable to please, but her sensory inputs from her breasts, nipples, clitoris and ass. She bolted up and down and side to side in the most violent orgasm of her life.

This caused Julia's tongue and hands to work to match the perfection they were witnessing and Marie was next to blow with a loud moan and demonstrable shaking of her ass into Julia's hand. At about this time, Jennifer had reached around Julia to pinch and pull on her nipples while she pummeled her ass with the strap on. Julia exploded right behind Marie and all four of them were groaning and writhing in ecstasy.

Chapter Nine

They all lay on the soft floor for more than twenty minutes. Val was perhaps breathing heaviest, but no one was without the need for a little recuperation. They all just lay there looking up at the ceiling.

Every once in awhile, a comment would emit from someone. Val was speechless still, but Julia said, "I don't believe what we all just did."

Ben said, "How the hell did I get so lucky?"

Daisy asked, "Where did you come from, Ben? I thought you were one of those animals that had to be tamed with a whip. But you're gentle, considerate, trusting. I'm gonna have trouble with you."

The other women chuckled.

Marie noticed something missing in their voices and sat up to look around. "Where's Jen and Lanny?"

And the rest of them sat up, only to find Lanny on her back, Jen's pussy on her face, and vice versa at the other end of the room. They all looked at each other, smiled, and moved to join in with the fun.

Over the next hour, the amount of pussy fluid released in that room would have made the Book of Records. The amount of cum from Ben astonished even himself. And Daisy showed all of them how she loved the sling, and Ben fitted expertly with the dildo above his cock, could fuck her in the ass while the dildo went up her pussy, and the second dildo, the "Little Fat Boy," she called it, up Ben's ass.

The night went on and on and all seven naked, horny, body lovin' new found friends stayed at it for hours. It was near daylight when they all were finally down for the count.

Val said from her reclined position back on the matt, "I don't know what to say to all of you."

Marie was quick to respond, "Just tell us this class is on again for next week!"

She did.

The story doesn't end till the reader puts it down. Before you move on from this one, I would like to know what you thought while reading it. Your thoughts are invaluable to my doing better next time. I listen to all constructive comments, and even some that are not. If you include your email address, I'll write and thank you and answer any questions. Your vote helps too, telling others what to expect. Thanks, truly, for your time.