Winnmen's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To touch all of you. That includes you. I got a glimpse of you in the car and I am dying to explore. Come over here and fulfill your agreement, and then you can have your way with us, right Ben?"

Ben was so deep in thought he barely mustered, "Right," to agree.

The other women formed a circle around the two women and Ben. Val sensed it was more of a cordon that she would have to fight to break out of. She began to step forward when Daisy asked Ben, "You mind if we do this together, Ben? I want to feel your new touch. I am more than intrigued and need to see just how good a teacher Diamond is."

They continued to turn towards each other and Daisy pushed him back gently to give room for Val to stand between. Val stepped slowly into the spot, trying not to touch either party, but was unsuccessful of course, as was their intent. Finally she stood there, facing Daisy, and let her body fall into a kind of relaxed attention.

Both Ben and Daisy sensed Val's presence. Ben was in a new world, a world of women, and women's sensitivity and he knew he was treading on thin ice, but he did his best. He waited.

Daisy touched Val's waist and sensed immediately her tension. "You're not used to being anything but in charge, are you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as if to aid her hearing Val's response. While waiting, she ran her hands down to Val's hips.

Ben could hear a pin drop in the room, let alone the movement of Daisy's hands over Val's body. He figured he'd waited long enough. And as sensitized as he was now, by the one Daisy called Diamond, he remembered Val's tits pushing out at her shirt, and that was where he guided his hands.

He jumped in surprise when his vision did not match up with his touch. She had no clothes on and his fingers came right to Val's rock hard nipples. He stopped, trying to regain his new composure. A sense of calm crept back over him. A smile crossed his lips. He moved his hands on Val's breasts ever so lightly, making sure to bring just a little friction to her nipples in the process.

Val groaned, to everyone's surprise. Outside of maybe Ben two nights before, no one in this room had ever heard her utter such a sound in sexual arousal. She pushed her chest out to make more contact, but Ben had learned well and kept his touch light.

By now, Daisy knew the success her fellow captive must be having. The woman's groan was not in response to her own touch, so it had to be the success of her partner. She attempted to compliment his approach by sliding her hands gently all over Val's mid and ass sections. She ran her hands up her sides, eliciting a slight ripple where she inadvertently tickled her. Eventually, she reached Val's head and she felt her neck, under her hair, around to her cheeks, nose and mouth. She slipped a finger, then two inside her lips and squirreled them around inside, taunting her with the slightest of pressure and the greatest of temptations.

Ben was amazed at how much more he felt of this woman than he had of any woman before. He knew it was his new technique. He knew his sex life would never be the same. He knew he was going to have a better time tonight than ever before, and he was going to make damn sure he did nothing to screw it up.

Val finally had enough, knowing she couldn't stand much more of this sensitive caressing without going into a loud and demonstrative orgasm. A moment longer and she'd be shaking uncontrollable, and she wasn't about to let that happen, at least not yet. She stiffened, and dragged herself from the four hands turning her to jelly.

"Okay." She said, and stopped as if she didn't know what to say next.

Daisy smiled and asked, "What do you want us to do?" In the meantime, she reached to where she thought Ben's balls would be and dropped a palm-up hand down to greet them. She wasn't going to waste a minute here, and this new side of Ben was quite worth exploring. Ben sighed at her touch.

"I've watched you, Ben, watching me." The words came from Daisy as if in a private conversation. Instantly it was apparent to all that she felt something for the guy. The girls all looked at each other and smiled conspiratorially. This whole evening was blossoming into such a new and delightful experience they could scarcely hold in their excitement.

The others watched as Daisy manipulated Ben like the dancer she was, teasing, taunting and tempting him to jump her bones. She put her other hand on his dick and began to pump it slowly, in sync with her minor squeezing of his balls. She thought about how this man sat with others in front of her at the club. He was always the most attentive, yet least boisterous. He would drop twenties on her like rain, and give complements, not orders. "Beautiful move," and "You're gorgeous," and many more came from Ben, while others were shouting everything from encouragements to profanity to let off their drunken steam and over active -- under fulfilled -- libidos. She'd always appreciated that Ben was a gentleman in comparison.

It was Jennifer who walked around behind him and reached down to pull his wrists back. She nodded toward Lanny to fetch the bag while she held Ben still. When Lanny returned, she knew exactly what to do and pulled the wrist cuffs from the bag and began to apply them to Ben.

Daisy knew something was happening, though she did not know what. Her head was tilted slightly back and she continued massaging Ben's balls and cock. Her ears remained tweaked to maximum listening power.

Lanny finished Ben's wrists and Jen looked at Val for approval. She received a wink, more acknowledgement of personal approval than she'd gotten from the gym's owner since she'd joined. She nodded toward Daisy, and Val winked again, so she stepped around behind the dancer and secured her wrists similarly. Much to Ben's chagrin, her hands freed his member.

With both captives bound at the wrists, and blindfolded, Val pointed at Jennifer and Lanny and motioned for them to grab one prisoner each and follow her. They did, and Julia and Marie followed them all, Marie flicking her wrist at the weighty scene. She was excited as could be, and Julia saw it in her eyes and movement.

They arrived in the "Floor Room" as it had become known by patrons. Other than one wall of shelves holding a variety of workout items from stretch bands to special body cushions to muscle restrainers, the floor room was encased in mirrors and padding. The floor itself was three inches of rubber to prevent injury and encourage safety in exercise. Val halted the group in the middle of the floor but kept walking until she reached a large cabinet at the storage wall.

She pulled two large air filled exercise balls from the cabinet and rolled them out to the group. "One on each, face down," She said to Jennifer and Lanny.

They obeyed and brought their prisoners to their knees before pushing them over on the thirty inch balls. Then she retrieved some of the longer stretch bands and began to secure them to Ben's upper arms, just above the elbow. With them tailing loosely, she then undid his wrists from each other, pulled his arms forward and rolled him until he was supporting his roll weight on his elbows. She the reattached his wrist cuffs so his arms crossed under the forward edge of the ball.

She then applied ankle cuffs to Ben and bent his knees forward against the ball, securing the stretch bands from his upper arms to his thighs, just above his knees. And finally she bent his lower legs in to secure ankle cuffs and attach them together. When done, she stood up to admire her work. Ben was bent over the ball, ass up and open, and securely prevented from rolling in any direction by his four point contact with the floor, his elbows and knees. The picture he presented sent the pussies of all five women seething.

Val looked up at Jennifer and needed to say nothing. The horny lesbian went right to work on Daisy and soon had her similarly secured to her own ball. Jen and Lanny were especially heated now, walking slowly around their new quarry and gawking at how exposed and vulnerable she was. They looked to Val for the next move.

Val was reveling in the role of leader once again. She'd gotten through all the vulnerabilities, the exposure of her inner feelings, and the embarrassment of having to lead others through this process. She was now back to her old self, using her brain to strategize and giving commands. In addition, she had four followers, two straight and two lesbian, and two prisoners -- one male and one female. For a moment she thought of herself as a cult leader, but shook the thought from her mind. This was pleasure, pure and simple. And all would enjoy it, or she was no leader at all.

She reached back into the magic bag and pulled not one, but two strap on harnesses free. Each had a dildo already attached, but she wanted to see others experience what she had felt a few nights before. She dug around in the bag and sure enough found two more of the smaller, fatter dildos that attached to the inside of the strap on harnesses, and attached them. Then she motioned Jen to step over to her.

Jen looked at the strap on, then at Val, then at her partner Lanny. There was nothing but blind anticipation on each of their faces. She moved to Val.

"Spread your legs," Val said, at which point both Ben and Daisy tried to spread their legs. The women all chuckled at that, momentarily breaking the tension in the room. Then Jen looked back at Val who was not chuckling. "Turn around and spread your legs."

Jen did as she was told. "More," Val ordered.

Jen spread her legs more than shoulder width apart. "Now bend over," Val said, pushing on her back, "Hands on the floor."

Jen struggled not to looser her balance but complied. And then she felt something wild and wonderful. Val began dragging the small fat dildo up and down her crack, being sure to linger at both her clit, and her sphincter. The sensations were delicious, thought Jennifer, much better than the work she and Lanny had done with these things in the past, and she wiggled her ass for more.

Val complied only because it was her intention in the first place, and began the insertion process. She pushed the stubby dildo up her pussy an inch or so, then pulled back, then pushed again, a little further. Eventually, the little monster was all the way up and Jen shuddered her approval.

Val fastened the straps in place to hold the dildo where firmly it was. Jennifer made no attempt to hide her pleasure. She moaned softly at Val's touch, wanting to reach out and touch her back, but restraining herself for now.

When complete, Val guided Jen by the cock over to Daisy's rear. She then fetched a stool from one of the pieces of gym equipment and placed it up against the ball, right behind Daisy's ass. Sitting Jennifer down on it, she found her plan had worked perfectly and placed Jen at just the right height to poke that dildo up the severely restrained Daisy's pussy. She guided the jellied prick to her swollen lips and nudged Jen forward at the hips for the first thrust.

Val wasn't surprised that she needed no more coaxing. Jen Began rocking Daisy fore and back on the ball, plunging the eight inch dong into and out of her pussy. The motion was so smooth and natural it had all the rest of the women in awe. It was as if the ball had been invented for this very purpose. Left alone, with Daisy's four point contact with the floor would keep her from rolling uncontrollably, but with assistance from someone else, like Jennifer right now, she was rocking softly back on her impaler and then forward again through withdrawal. Jennifer was pumping Daisy in smooth, slow strokes that went deeper and deeper with each thrust. The women closed in to better see the action of the rubber dick plunging into and out of Daisy's moistening cunt. They were mesmerized by the tightness of her inner entrance, how it clinged to the massive intruder as it pulled out, and resisted as it pushed back in. The sight of her swollen pussy lips parting for this action to take place was icing on the cake for all.

While this action continued, Val pulled on Marie's arm and turned her around. Marie, instead of being cautious or untrusting, turned immediately and spread her legs in hope, not just anticipation. She was rewarded moments later by the feelings of the smaller fatter dick rubbing up and down her slit. She too wiggled her ass to give Val every signal she could to continue or increase the pressure. When the little big dick finally pushed through her vaginal opening, she let out a sigh of such deep satisfaction she momentarily distracted everyone's attention.

And then, strapped tight, she was guided over to Ben and a stool placed at his ass by the now savvy Julia. Marie looked at both and then back at Ben's ass. He was so open, so vulnerable, and yet so much a lean and muscled man, the whole scenario of her about to take this hunk up the ass like she'd been taken by so many uncaring, selfish men in the past, was nearly too good to be true. She looked again at both Val and Julia and Julia smiled as she reached down with some lube she'd picked out of the bag and smoothed it not on Ben, but on Marie's dick. The look on Julia's face alone was enough to turn anybody on, but the sense of the lube being applied to Marie's new found cock, and the hole before her ready for redemption, was just too much. She plunged forward and speared the man's ass.

Ben groaned loudly, not from pain but from the long awaited penetration. He was surprisingly comfortable, spread eagled over the air filled ball, and the sense of a woman pushing a dildo up his ass while others obviously watched was so hot he could have spurted a mouthful that instant.

Marie spanked Ben on his ass and ran the jellied mass home once again. She picked up the pace and began to grunt with each thrust. Holding onto the sides of his ass, she gained new leverage and soundly fucked Ben's butt while her audience stood there with mouths open. This was too much!

Val wanted to keep things moving so she leaned down and whispered in Daisy's ear. Soon, Daisy was thrashing around on the ball and up against Jen's pubic mound, cumming in orgasmic delight. Jen too came, the dildo up her pussy responding nicely to Daisy's movements and the harness pushing against her clit. She rode with her head back, hair flying around her head, and hands spanking Daisy's ass. The two rolling rumbles on the mats of the "Floor Room" were a sight to watch.

It wasn't until orgasms were over and bodies were exhausted that Jen and Marie withdrew and took their harnesses off. They walked together into the rest room as much to wipe the sweat off their brows as to clean their tools. Standing in front of the mirror as she looked her self over, her hands lingering on her breasts, holding them up for inspection, Marie said, "That was about the hottest time I've had in a man's ass that I can remember," Though satiated, she was still breathing heavy from her orgasm. In all honesty with herself, she admitted she'd fucked a man with a hand held dildo once before, but the guy was timid and never did take the full instrument inside him. It was no where near as satisfying as fucking Ben was moments ago.

"I know what you mean," Jen replied, examining her crotch in the mirror with her right foot planted high on the countertop. "That Daisy is one hot piece of meat too. I can't wait to get a hold of her tits. I just want to make her cum and cum!"

They chatted on a minute or two longer than it took to wash their gear, and themselves, then sauntered back out to the "Floor Room" where the others appeared to be busy with something.

As they pulled up closer, they could see Val holding Ben's cheeks apart while Julia fingered his ass and pulled on his cock, the equally massive member hanging straight down against the back of the ball he was suspended upon. Ben was obviously enjoying this. Between his legs, there lay still on the ball, the remnants of his first eruption, one that took place with nothing but the ball touching his prick, and the rubber dick up his ass. And yet, he was ready all over again and humping back at Julia's efforts.

Lanny was performing cunnilingus on Daisy, but in an extraordinary way. She had straddled the woman, facing to her rear, and bent down to spread her cheeks and drop her head, mouth and tongue right down Daisy's crack. She was so into it by now that her head was bobbing around and up and down and obviously causing traumatic delight in Daisy.

Again, some watched while others played, but not for long. Marie signaled Julia that they ought to make a contribution. Julia agreed and they advanced. She stepped up over Daisy's head, behind Lanny, and began to run her hand up and down Lanny's crack, dragging her fingers especially hard at both orifices. Lanny responded with increased pressure on her prey, Daisy. Before long, the three of them were crashing and bouncing into each other with every effort to make more and more contact.

Similarly, Marie joined with Jennifer and Ben and reached around from behind. To everyone's surprise, she began to massage Jennifer's breasts, then slipped one hand down and inside the top of the strap on harness. She began to finger Jennifer's clit while pressing two fingers beside her swollen pussy lips.

It wasn't long before all in the room, except Val again, were boiling each other's blood to a crescendo of moans, groans and any other indications of pleasure they could demonstrate. Ben's explosion, his second in less than an hour, was as rowdy as his first, bucking on the ball against his attacker's penetration of his ass and stroking of his cock. He unloaded another stream with each pull on his cock by Julia's hand. Jennifer encountered an orgasm of her own, with Marie pumping and rubbing her tits, pussy and clit, and letting the world spin as she luxuriated in the tingling of every nerve ending in her body. She felt as much as saw the juices of her excitement flow out and down Marie's hand and fought through the embarrassment of fucking a man in front of strangers while being fondled and fingered by her non-lesbian friend.

Lanny brought Daisy to her second orgasm with perfection. She knew what she was doing. Daisy could tell it was a woman working on her again, her touch being firm but soft, and her contacts all being exactly on target. The dancer let her body fight and rock against both the woman on her back and the ball beneath her tummy. She fell back into that moment of oblivion where a nuke could go off and it wouldn't stop the sheer bliss that overcame her.

Lanny loved the way Jennifer manipulated her organs, she always had. But this was beyond anything they'd ever done. She was herself bringing some stranger to full bloom while her non-lesbian lover worked her over expecting nothing in return. The whole experience was intoxicating and she let herself go like a bird on the wing. Bodies rocked and juices poured and everybody flew through the realm of ultimate pleasure together.

Everyone that is, but Val.

Chapter Eight

It was nearly half an hour later when everyone was untangled and finished in the ladies room. Ben and Daisy had been turned loose, and blindfolds removed. They'd been so cooperative that even Val no longer feared any repercussions. They all came back to the lounge area, still all naked, and relaxed.

"That was unbelievable," Said Marie. "I don't know any other way to describe it."

"I know what you mean," Said Lanny, looking back and forth from Daisy to Jen.

Julia was watching Val, who was still standing while the others sat. She looked happy, but a bit disappointed too. She'd probably done everything she'd set out to do, get all these people under her power and lead them to orgasmic fulfillment, but something was missing. Julia looked at Marie, who looked back and they exchanged glances with Jen and Lanny. They all looked at Val, then back at each other.