Winnmen's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached in and pulled out a sizeable duffle bag and placed it on the floor near the bench. While Julia and Marie just watched in awe, Val retrieved cuffs and straps and attached them to the guy's wrists and ankles. She then pushed him on his back on the bench, feet still standing on the floor, and secured his arms under the bench so his muscular chest was pushed up, and he was unable to do anything but lie there.

Julia and Marie were mesmerized. They'd had no idea what they were in for, and now could scarcely believe their eyes, let alone their luck. They watched silently while Val next took a night stick looking device from the bag and twisted and screwed it in a couple of movements to telescope it out to about three feet long. She secured it to his ankle cuffs, thus spreading his legs and feet.

Then she pulled a jumble of straps from the bag that took Julia and Marie only a second or two to figure out what they were. Watching as Val stripped and put the dildo in her pussy and strapped the rig on tightly, the other two women were dumbfounded.

The entrepreneur modeled it for them, surprising herself with her growing enthusiasm and diminishing modesty. She couldn't put her finger on why yet, but she found herself enjoying the audience too. She admitted she was trapped, forced to go along, but she wasn't prevented from biting the bullet and enjoying the action. She turned once more around to model her body and the strap on weapon she was about to attack Ben with for the second night in a row.

Before she could turn away however, Marie reached out and took the pointing dildo in her hand. Val froze, facing Marie, and Marie stood still too. Julia wondered what her uninhibited friend was about to do next.

Marie pulled Valerie closer, right up tight to her body, the dildo and her grasping hand shrouded by their sudden closeness. Marie stared intently at Val, and Val responded in kind. An electrical current was passing between them, possibly from the depth of openness. They had never seen this side of Val, and both Julia and Marie were glued to the exotic scene before them. While Marie continued to hold Val by the cock, pulling her tightly up against her, Julia could feel the emotions in the air, and was on her toes waiting for whatever came next.

Marie leaned into Val and kissed her on the lips. She used her free hand to pull Val's head into hers. Julia could see that Marie was also manipulating the harness to stir Val's loins, as if pumping her up for the contest that was coming. Julia slipped a hand down her pants.

A struggling noise from the bench finally caught their attention. Despite all that had taken place, there had still not been an audible word spoken by the three women to each other, and for all Ben knew, he was alone in the midst of his new found tormentor. He humped his hips up at the air to incite his captor's attention.

Val stood back from Marie slowly, and both Julia and Marie began stripping off their clothes. Wherever this was going, it was going to involve some heated sex, and no one wanted to be left out. The two women were naked before Val reached the man on the bench.

Val was torn between watching the bodies of her customers unveiled before her, and the target of her coming attack. She did her best at taking in all of it.

Marie was so into the situation by now she began organizing their efforts. She motioned to Julia to join her on either end of the ankle spreader at the foot of the bench, and the two of them hoisted Ben's feet high in the air. He now lay on the bench, arms secured underneath, and feet up like a dead dog. But Ben was anything but asleep, or dead. His cock was rigid, having grown yet another inch when his feet were raised, and it pointed directly at his chin. A glistening drop of pre-cum had already formed on the head. And a magnificent head it was, thought Marie. She couldn't wait until she got that monstrous prick in her pussy.

Julia on the other hand, was watching Ben's expressions as they changed through the process of going into heat. His mouth was now open, flexing occasionally in longing for action. His nose was proud and chiseled like the rest of his rugged face. Julia knew exactly what she wanted of this experience, and she too was suddenly bound and determined to get what she wanted.

Val approached Ben's ass with one hand on her dildo, and the other holding a can of spray lube. She splashed some on his ass, and then on the dildo, and stepped into him like a guard about to torture a prisoner. Val thought momentarily about the previous night and why this seemed so much more exciting. Last night was hot, a long needed relief from the false persona she'd felt necessary to attract and keep the clientele she was seeking. She'd found the right guy, protected her identity, and fucked him like the boss she was, while not endangering her career in the least.

And now, she was performing for that same clientele she had held so high on her protection scale. She was standing between a man's legs in the all women, Winnmen's Gym, and about to fuck him in the ass as two of her clients held his legs. The thrill of control, of leadership, of raw deviant sex washed over her like a hurricane's surge and flushed her body ruby red. She plunged the prong into Ben and pushed it to the hilt, and held it that way for minutes, luxuriating in the majesty of ownership, and the spotlight of an audience. Life was so beautiful.

Julia looked at Marie and both of them were too amazed to speak or even mouth their thoughts. They held the bar while they scrutinized Val's entry into the man from every angle and every sensation they could imagine. The truth was, their gym's owner was fucking an anonymous man on the very bench both of them had used earlier in the day. The whole picture was just too bizarre to comprehend.

Marie however, was not one to let such astonishment get in the way of maximizing the opportunity. She motioned to Val to take hold of the bar. This was easy since the thing lay across her chest already. Then Julia took steps toward Ben's head, while Marie faced him at his side. In unison, now facing each other, they each flung a leg over Ben, and let themselves down on the object of every nerve ending in their bodies.

Julia smothered Ben's face with her crotch and he groaned surprise and pleasure in the same breath. It was at this point that he finally realized his tormentor was not alone. While he struggled to get his nose up the woman's pussy and his tongue on her clit, he felt another woman sliding down his cock. He couldn't help but buck up into her, and this caused two incredible sensations.

His ass moved against his initial tormentor and must have stirred her somehow as much as it had stimulated his ass, for she was now pumping the entire length of her rubber dick in and out of him in long, slow strokes. And of course, he felt the heat of what had to be a third woman squatting on his cock, taking everything he had to offer right up her vaginal cave, and clenching down on it as if to never give it back.

As if this weren't enough, he had managed to settle his face into a perfect fit on the second woman and was gnawing and sucking and flicking his way to cuntal nirvana. The woman's body was jerking and shaking with every movement against her and Ben began to attack her with everything he had. He had to exert some power over these women, lest they become overconfident and do something rash.

Julia looked up and focused for the first time since her first orgasm. Val had let the spreader bar fall against her chest and used her freed hands to reach around Marie and massage her enormous tits. At that instant when Marie realized Julia was looking at her, she reached up and performed a similar action on Julia's ample breasts. Julia had begun a rocking motion over the man's face to assist in his efforts to get her off again, and she used Marie's shoulders as a steadying base while letting her hands rest on Val's firm tits just behind.

And this is how the four of them began their climb to exhaustion. Each was doing something just for themselves, while also doing something deliberately for another, and all were sharing in the collective results of everyone else's satisfactions. They rocked more and more on each other and the bench until all of them blew in a resounding cry of ecstasy that might easily have been heard all the way out on the street.

Ben's fluids mixed with Marie's and poured out of her swollen lips onto him and down his crack to his ass, where the plunging rubber dick picked it up and plunged it in and out of his hole. Julia's juices poured out on Ben's face where they were immediately sucked into his throat and swallowed with moaning satisfaction. And Val's juices once again poured out on her crotch strap and down the insides of her thighs where she reveled in the slithering feeling of the cooling fluid. They all sucked everything they could from the moment without even a thought to where they were or who they were with. Life was good, so, so good.

Chapter Six

Fifteen minutes later, stepping out the door and locking it as Val had requested, Marie turned to Julia and asked, "Do you believe what we just did? I still think it was a dream."

"It was dreamy all right," Said Julia, "But it was real too. My God that was hot! And you! You just jumped right in! That's what inspired me. You broke all the fences when you started to strip."

Marie chuckled. "Yeah, well, I learned a long time ago, when opportunity stares you in the face, you don't take advantage of it. While no one ever said on their death bed, 'I wish I'd spent more time at the office,' I'm damn sure I don't want to have to say, 'I wish I'd jumped right in,' when I didn't. I'm gonna go home and think about this for hours. My mind is so full of feelings, emotions and ideas right now, I don't know which end is up."

Julia laughed out loud, glad to have company, and agreed with Marie to talk by phone later. They left in their respective vehicles.

Val dropped Ben at the same corner in the bedroom community a half hour outside the city, but not before Ben said, "Listen. I don't know what this is all about, nor do I care. Your business is your business. But I want you to know, anytime you want to play again, just call my number, okay? And if you need more players, the anonymous type like myself, just say the word. I mean that." He was so sincere it sounded almost pathetic.

Val smiled at him and exercised the door locks on the Vette to make her point -- get out. He did, and she tore away and built up speed until she was around the corner. Then she slowed and let herself begin to fathom what had taken place that night. What started out as blackmail, became extortion, then pleasure, then a sexually deviant romp. She couldn't believe how hot it was to have her tits fondled while she rubbed her clit on the top of the strap holing the dildo in her pussy and the other one up Ben's ass. She was actually fucking a man while getting petted and watching two women she knew, fucking and sitting on the face of the same guy she was pounding. It was incredible. She could feel every reaction in the man's body, from her efforts and from the others. She could have cum again and again and still wanted more. While pulling on Marie's nipples, she was telling Julia exactly what to do to her own. And she did. She pulled and pushed and pinched her nipples to the temperament of steel, and squeezed and mashed her breasts until they ached for more. It was simply sensational. She had to do it again.

An hour later, Marie and Julia were on the phone together. "... yeah," Julia said, "I think you're right. We've just unleashed Valerie. She's a sex maniac, I agree. She'd probably do anything we ask now."

Marie said, "You are one hundred percent right. So what do we want to ask?"

"Hmmm..." Julia thought about that. What do you ask for when the whole world is at your fingertips? More time? More positions? More people? "Hey! I have an idea. What if we invited Jennifer and Lanny? I mean..."

"I know exactly what you mean, girlfriend. Being touched by Val was hot tonight. And staring into your eyes while you fondled her breast behind my shoulders while you sat on the face of the guy I was fucking, well, was all about the hottest time I ever had. Who knows? Maybe the girls could teach us a thing or two. What about the guy though? Hey, we never got his name, did we? And what was all that about blindfolding him in our presence?"

"I don't think it was just our presence, Marie. I think Val was protecting herself against the guy wanting to come back. I mean, if she picked the guy up with a phony name, offered him the night of a lifetime under the condition he be blindfolded, he probably jumped at the chance, right?" Julia waited to hear Marie's answer.

"Damn! You're right! I'm sure. She was going for some anonymous sex, probably a one night stand last night, and we screwed up that plan. Can you imagine though how happy she must have been that she did blindfold him last night? She would have been shitting bullets."

They laughed at the idea and kept chatting about the possibilities. They agreed to meet with Val privately in the morning, and hung up for a long, dream filled sleep.

Val went back to the gym to thoroughly examine where they had played. She didn't want another scene like this morning. While she cleaned, she also cleaned all the equipment in the bag. Who knew, she thought, maybe it would be needed again.

A little after one in the morning, Val finally left for home, exhausted after two long, sex filled days. As fit as she was, she wasn't prepared after a long hiatus to jump right back into the fray, let alone with such zeal. She decided to take a rare day off. In the meantime, it would be a long and restful dream filled night.

Chapter Seven

Julia and Marie arrived on time, if not early, and met in the gym's lobby. They smiled conspiratorially at each other and walked by Val's assistant Dianne, waved, and proceeded directly to the weight bench. It was in use!

"Hellll-oh," Said Marie, stopping in her tracks when she saw Jennifer lying on her back.

Julia giggled and stepped up behind her, whispering in her ear, "If she only knew who was on that bench last night."

"And what they were doing." Marie giggled back.

They went to their lockers, both giving Jennifer's locker a second glance, and changed into some sports bras and spandex. Then they went out to the weight rack and lingered awhile, glancing occasionally at Jennifer and Lanny, watching them workout. They weren't very subtle about their familiarity. Once when Lanny leaned over, Jennifer made sure her hand came up as if by mistake, and ran it up her crotch. Lanny too was loose with her hands, making sure she brushed Jennifer's tits when she lifted a weight off her.

Eventually, Lanny looked at the two women and asked, "Do you want something?" She was a little annoyed.

"Want something?" Marie said, while looking momentarily at Julia. "You might say that."

Julia smiled, but added nothing.

"Well?" Jennifer sat up and rested her arms straight out in front, her hands on her knees. "What do you want?"

Marie hesitated, but finally came out with it, "We need to talk to you both about something very private."

"Oh Christ," Said Jenn. "Another lesson on lesbianism, right?"

Julia was amazed how loudly Jennifer had spoken. She didn't care who heard her. Marie answered, "Not exactly. In fact, we have something for you, if you are interested." There, the fuse was lit.

Jennifer and Lanny looked at each other and then back at the two women. "Okay, what is it?"

Marie looked around to see that no one was listening. She stepped closer and Julia followed. They all stood facing each other. "Well, first I need your promise that what I tell you, and offer, stays between us, no matter what. And I am totally serious about this."

Jennifer was still a little annoyed, but she agreed as meaningfully as she could. Lanny followed Jennifer's lead, as she usually did.

Marie took another look around and began, "Well, we know that both you guys are shall we say, liberated."

"Duh," Said Jennifer, "Certainly more than you two prudes." But the confident expressions on Marie and Julia's faces gave her pause. Something was up all right. She gave the two a bit more patience.

Marie continued, "Val is not the prude and stuck up bitch we all thought."

"Is that all?" Jennifer asked.

"Who gives a damn?" Lanny asked.

"You don't understand," Said Julia.

"Will you get to the point, ladies, or leave us alone. We have work to do." Jennifer demanded.

Marie stepped up and said, "Val has another side. We've seen it, twice."

Jennifer was loosing her patience...

Marie said, "Instead of what we thought she was, she's a sex crazed nymphomaniac who just can't get enough."

Regarding anyone else, Jennifer would have brushed the intruders off and ignored them from then on, but with Val, the queen of fitness and decorum, this was news. "And just how do you know that? And why are you telling us. You two hardly ever speak to us."

Julia stepped in. "We're sorry about that, not speaking to you." She looked at Marie for confirmation, and she nodded. "There's no reason, really, except maybe you two always seem to stick together, and never talk to anyone else." They were both looking board. Julia changed the pace, "Look. Something's come up and we need your help. Are you willing to listen, or not?"

The lesbians looked at each other and raised an eyebrow and nodded they would listen. Julia stepped closer, as did Marie, and a long conversation ensued with hushed tones, a few giggles, and high fives all around a few minutes later. Jennifer and Lanny went to Jennifer's locker, looked around to be sure no one was watching, and pulled the gym bag out. They peered inside and found all was still there, though with a bit more orderliness, and embarrassingly, a bit more sweet smelling cleanliness. They closed the bag and shoved it back in the locker, exchanged a few more chuckles, and went back to their workouts.

Julia and Marie went to Val's office and found only Dianne. "She's not coming in today," Dianne said.

The women asked about why, but got no answer. They would wait another day. After telling the lesbians, they finished their workouts and left.

The next morning, Val was there when Julia and Marie entered the gym. They proceeded directly to Val's office and stood before her desk. Julia asked, "Everything okay?"

Val looked up at them from behind her desk and said, "Sure, why?"

"Why?" Marie blurted. "How about the last we saw of you, you were escorting a blindfolded prisoner to your car after we all fucked and sucked his insides out? How about the fact that you disappeared, and told no one, at least not us, you were okay? How about its thirty-six hours later before we find out you're still alive?"

Val was amazed, and, "I'm flattered." She didn't speak for a moment, then added, "You really cared?"

Julia and Marie shook their heads in disbelief. Julia said, "So all is well? With your guy and all?"

Val tried her best to drop the friendliness from her voice and resume her previous professionalism. "He's not my guy, and yes, everything is fine. Let's just write that off to a, well, a unique experience and forget it, okay?" She made as if to get back to work on the papers on her desk.

Marie saw right through her act. "Come on Val, you can't forget that night anymore than we can. It was good! We enjoyed the hell out of it, and we know you did too. Why do you always have to put up such a wall? You're among friends here."

Val remained silent, refusing to look up at them.

Marie said, "All right, if that's the way you want it. We want another night, tonight."

Val did look up now, menacingly. "Are you nuts?"