XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAP!

They were now in a Christmas party in a house. This one seemed to have a bunch of families in attendance, as one of the fathers was passing out presents to the kids. His wife and her friends were admiring the good-looking husband at work, admiring the way he was so good with the kids. But on the other side of the room was another woman, a red-headed single mother. She had some extra weight on her, making her entire body consist of soft curves as opposed to firm edges. Other women resented her, called her fat, and judged her for so dressing so aggressively sexual, but she didn't mind. She took pride in not being one of those skinny little bitches. She knew men loved her round curves, her round ass, her massive, round breasts. And she knew how to prove it.

"This bitch has curves, and she knows how to use them." Sophie stated. "The hubby handing out the gifts may be married, but he can't take his eyes off this fucking slut. He didn't normally like women with some meat on their bones, but this woman's sexuality is so aggressive. So forward. She wears tight clothes and she does it with style. A woman with her generous curves shouldn't wear something that tight. That slutty. She wears that tight, slinky dress and she rocks the fuck out of it. Those other women hate it, but this happy husband can't take his eyes off those blimps on her chest. Scott, do I even need to show you what happens?"

He didn't need to see any more. He didn't need to see this slightly overweight woman fucking the shit out of this married man. He didn't need to see her massive, round tits. Her smooth, round ass. And Scott could only guess the type of filth that that woman could come up with. God, it would be nasty, wouldn't it?

Sophie could see Scott coming up with the illicit imagery on his own, and she smiled. She let this go on for a few seconds, before...

SNAP!

Suddenly, they were back in the bookstore. Scott was much more shaken than he had been when he was last here. Sophie sauntered up to him.

"So, you see Scott..." she began. Scott's eyes drifted down, noting the way her latex covered breasts bounced, before his eyes fell to her jiggling, deep cleavage. He almost lost himself in the softness before he looked up. "There are all sorts of filth going on tonight, and here you are... missing out. Do you want to go through life missing out on all the pleasures you could be having?"

"I'm uh... I'm very happy." Scott said, his dick still hard. As much as he hated to admit it, witnessing all this filthy imagery had gotten to him slightly. He had seen so much he wasn't used to seeing. Filthy sex. People he trusted having these secret, sexual sides he wasn't aware of. He had seen massive breasts, perfect round asses, and sex so aggressive and nasty he couldn't believe it was real.

"Scott, don't lie." Sophie insisted. "The shit that goes down on nights like tonight is practically pornographic. You could have been fucking Christine, or Stacy, or Lindsay, and no one could have blamed you. You could be having rough, nasty sex with three sluts who are dying for your cock. And those three are just the beginning. I'm sure Mrs. Thomas won't turn you away. And plus, there is a whole world out there, pussies and asses waiting to get stretched around that fat cock of yours."

"What you showed me was pretty..." he began.

"Hot?" Sophie finished.

"Uh, no... pretty shocking." Scott corrected. "But, I'm a married man. I made a promise. I don't want to throw that all away." Sophie looked annoyed, cause she knew he wanted to cheat despite his meagre protestations.

"Scott, you can't tell me you don't want to see this body." Sophie said, posing again in front of him. "I can easily peel off these tight clothes and show you the goods. Show you my huge, round breasts..." she teased, running her fingers over her soft mounds and circling her nipples. "Or, I could pull my tight skirt up and show you my bare cunt!" she said emphatically, letting her fingers trail down to the hem of her skirt. "Or, I could turn around, pull my skirt, and let you see my bare ass." she offered, spinning around and shaking her firm butt at him teasingly. He watched her hot body for a moment.

"No. No, Sophie!" he insisted. "Besides you guys are... ghosts, right? That's not even possible." He said.

"Oh, it is Scott. It really is. Just say the word, and you could be balls deep inside my tight cunt in seconds! God, I've wanted to spread my legs for you for so long!" she purred.

"Sophie... I can't." he said. "It's not gonna happen."

Seeing the married man was not close to breaking yet, she pushed her lower lip out in a pout.

"Okay." she began, "But I guarantee you will regret it. When you see what's coming next, you will come crawling back, begging to see the goods. Compared to what's coming next, I'm practically a saint. You have no idea what you're in for. Just wait till you meet Rowena."

"What?" Scott asked. "Who's Rowena?"

Sophie simply smiled and lifted her fingers.

SNAP!

*************

Scott stood outside of his bookstore, on a cold, blustery winter day. The wind howled down the desolate street. Scott turned to glance at his humble bookstore only to find a different building in its place, a cold, imposing skyscraper. The cold air was bracing as he stood in the dim late-afternoon light, bringing his arms in close to keep warm.

Where was he? What had happened? What had happened to his store? Was this the future?

Scott looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. That was when he realized someone was standing a few feet away. And when he saw the figure behind him, he nearly fell back.

Where Emily was slightly old-fashioned and off-putting, and Sophie was effervescent and perky, this figure was something else entirely. This figure looked like death. Literally.

Scott found himself looking at what appeared to be the grim reaper. This figure was in a long black coat that covered most of her face. And yes, it was clear this was a woman, as her lips and chin looked very feminine. Also, her cloak clung to her frame, and in this vision of black, one nearly bare, ghostly pale female leg appeared from beneath, ending with a black high-heeled shoe. And as this figure lifted its arm, a single, bony, pale hand emerged, pointing at him.

As this specter of death pointed at Scott, he was terrified. He didn't know what was happening, and why this was happening, and now seeing this terrifying figure, he began to panic. Not finding the words to scream, he slipped and fell back onto the street. He pushed himself back, freaking out, not knowing what to do.

This figure walked towards him, doing so in a strange, herky-jerky fashion. As she got closer, her upper half tilted to the side before she straightened up. For a moment, she looked down at Scott, before she looked beyond him at where his building used to stand.

"Time wears down everything." the cloaked figure said, her regal voice rich and velvety yet dripping with dark intentions. "Hopes and dreams, good intentions... it all crumbles in the face of the mightiest force of all: Time. Time unflinchingly, ruthlessly, callously grinds down everything to dust. It's a spectacular sight. It all fades away, and only the lucky few ever truly leave a mark."

"What?" Scott asked, baffled again. She looked down at him.

"This is your chance, Scott... to truly leave a mark." she spoke. "For I am the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, and I WILL change your mind. Haha." she laughed confidently, her face still obscured by the cloak.

"Wait, you're the spirit?" he asked, getting to his feet. "You're Rowena?"

Despite not being able to see her face, he could tell she bristled at the use of that name. But she moved on without stopping.

"You had dreams of being a beacon of hope in this city. But you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. As long as this city has existed, it has been a den of sin. The evil runs too deep. The stain cannot be washed off. It only grows. Spreads. Anyone who grew up here, grew up in this environment, has that sin deep within them. It's all ABOUT... bringing it to the surface." she purred, her voice rising and falling, running her exposed bare hand across his shoulder as she walked.

Even by seeing just her bare leg and her hand, it was easy to make a few conclusions. First of all, she was pale. Like, really pale, her skin so white some veins were visible through the snowy flesh. And, judging by the lines on her hands, it was clear that this specter was older. An old lady. Her cold fingers running across the back of his neck made him shiver. A cold chill seemed to follow her, cause it felt like her presence dropped the temperature around him by ten degrees.

She stood in front of him and stared at him, causing him to look away. She was slightly taller than him, and her appearance and manner were very imposing. The wind around them made the hood ripple, but the rest of the cloak hugged her figure. She seemed tall but thin, the black cloak clinging to her feminine hips, long legs, and... as much as he hated to admit it, he couldn't help but notice that this terrifying spirit had mammoth, round breasts, a feature at odds with her thin frame, but in total agreement with her imposing nature.

"As you can see, your greatest dream, your beacon of hope in this town of darkness, is in rubble." Rowena said. Scott looked over her shoulder, at his now dilapidated business. "The disease that infects this town spreading over it, consuming it, chewing it up and spitting it out. All that work, all those beliefs... for nothing. For naught. In the end, it's all a waste. And there's nothing sadder than a wasted life."

"This isn't true." Scott replied, standing up to this grim specter. "This is a trick. You're lying to me, trying to deceive me!"

"Ha...ha...ha." Rowena laughed slowly, mockingly. "Sin always wins in the end. Drowns out all that is good and true. Sin lies in the heart of man. Man wants to sin. Man craves to sin. It is in their nature. Because sinning... is so fucking good!" she said proudly. "That is why the hopes and dreams of men are always ground into dust. That is why those who embrace sin, who live their lives devoted to it, will always win in the end. Those who are willing to break any rule, to do whatever it takes, they will always succeed in the end. Cause man wants any excuse to live in sin, to drown in it. Men will willingly walk to their doom if getting there is worth the price. And Scott, what we three are offering you is well worth the one-way ticket to hell. It will be worth it just to be able to experience heaven every day."

"No!" Scott affirmed. "I'm happy! I do things the right way. I love my wife!"

"Even when you know the life you live will be wasted?" Rowena asked, still mostly hidden behind her cloak. "Even though your life's work meant nothing? Even though you know the forces you tried so hard to fight will win in the end? Even though it's against your very nature, you still won't give in?"

"No." Scott said firmly. "I'm not changing my mind."

With a crack, she snapped her fingers, and suddenly, they were very far away. Scott blinked and tried to figure out his new location. A chill went through him when he figured it out.

He was looking at his own gravestone.

Scott couldn't put into words the cold chill that went through him. It was surreal to see this. And then he looked next to the heavy granite gravestone, and next to his was another.

His wife's.

A tear formed in his eye as he saw this. He was seeing his wife's gravestone, and that was enough to make any man crumble with emotion. He noted the date, and saw that this was a long time from now. Both him and his wife had at least made it to old age.

He looked around and realized he was at his and his wife's funeral. The pastor was speaking and the crowd listened in. There were many recognizable faces there. Relatives. Friends. Acquaintances. All to honor him and his wife.

As the ceremony came to a close, people gathered in some groups. A group of women gathered together to talk, a group of older women.

Scott looked around and realized who they were. He saw Christine, looking much older, but still very attractive. He saw Lindsay, who was probably in her forties at this point and still looking good. He saw Stacy, looking pretty old, but still pretty damn attractive. He saw some other women too, some of Kate's friends and his friends.

"What a sweet story." one of the women said. "Dying together at the end."

"He was loyal to her to the very end." another woman said. A pause fell between them, and it was clear they were all on the same page. Finally, Lindsay spoke up.

"Do you think... he actually stayed totally loyal to her?" she asked tentatively.

"I think so." Christine said.

"Shame." Stacy said. As if releasing the tension, all the women spoke up.

"Yeah!"

"I know."

"Listen..." Lindsay began. "We're all in agreement that he could have had any one of us, right?"

"Oh my God, yes." one of the women said.

"I was ready to spread my legs in an instant." Stacy said.

"God, he stayed so hot, even when he got older."

"Oh my God, I know!"

"I wanted him to do filthy things to me." Christine said.

"But he seriously didn't slip up once?" Stacy asked, incredulous. All the women shook their heads.

"I mean, Kate was my best friend." One of the women began, "But... you know... no one could have possibly blamed him for cheating on her."

"Oh, I know."

"God, even though he was married, he was the most eligible bachelor in town."

"I had such a huge crush on him when I was younger." Lindsay stated. "Every time I saw him...God, I would have done everything to that dick of his."

"There was just something about him."

"And he still had it too. Kate told me this little hot thing moved in down the street and was practically throwing herself at Scott. His magic still worked."

"What a waste." Lindsay said.

"To Scott Baker..." Stacy began, holding up her drink. "That nice, sweet, dumb son of a bitch. He could have had it all."

"Agreed."

"Indeed." Christine said. The group of boisterous women clinked their drinks together and drank to Scott's wasted potential.

The crack of snapping fingers hit Scott's ears again, and he was suddenly back out near the gravestones. Only this time, they were eroded slightly, worn by weather and time. There were no flowers and the grass was overgrown.

"Mmmmm." Rowena purred, re-appearing behind him. Scott felt the chill of her presence, but he didn't look back. She moved in close behind him, her breasts pressing into his back. "I can feel the conflict in you. And it's delicious." she whispered, baring her teeth near his ear. Before he knew what was coming, Rowena extended her tongue and licked up the side his face, causing Scott to jump away.

"What are you doing?" an emotional Scott cried out. Seeing his own funeral, his wife's funeral, hearing those things they said, it was a bit too much to handle.

"All your life, Scott, the entirety of your existence, carved into a cold block of stone. That's all the impact you had. That's your story, and as you can see, time is grinding that away as well. Soon, there will be nothing. No kids. No story. No impact." Rowena purred.

"You're lying!" he screamed out.

"You know I'm not." she replied. "You know deep down I'm right. You know you've chosen a boring existence, a boring life, and a boring wife. You know this is your future, and it terrifies you. It terrifies you to know how little your life matters. But it could! It could mean something. As you saw, you left behind a group of very unsatisfied, bored women. Women whose lives you could have improved immensely. And that's just the women in your small social circle. There's a whole world out there, Scott. Imagine the impact you could make if you put that dick on the open market. If you used it the way it should have been used. If you decided to grab life by the horns, to live life to its fullest, and fuck as many bitches as you could get at the end of your thick cock!"

"No, I'm... satisfied." he stammered.

"Are you?" Rowena said. "Does little precious Kate really give you what you really need? I doubt it. The fact that I have told you that all that you've worked for is for naught, that your life will be nothing but a boring, slow march to death with no excitement, no children... no life lived, the fact that I've told you this and you still don't want to change tells me that you are simply being stubborn. That you don't like being told what to do. Cause only a fool wouldn't change knowing what you know now. Only a fool would willingly walk towards their doom and not wonder if they should change directions. And you can. Easily. You are proving nothing to no one by living a boring life to its end. So, why not change?"

"Because I love my wife." Scott replied. "I made a vow. A promise. I've made choices in my life that I stand by. The reason these decisions fail is because people are too weak to stay strong. They let themselves be corrupted."

"It's because corruption is so much more fun." Rowena replied. "You feel the darkness inside you, don't you? The urge to sin. Even with me."

"What?" he replied, taken aback. Suddenly, as quick as a flash, she brought her leg up next to him, balancing it on the top of his wife's gravestone, the point of her high-heel digging into the granite. Her bare leg was now directly next to him, the smooth, pale flesh inches away.

"You are terrified of me, Scott." She began. "But I also make your balls boil. Despite your strong, unbending love for Kate, that hasn't stopped you from checking me out. Me, a spirit... a ghost... You may fear me, you may not understand me, but I do make your cock throb. You've only seen a hint..." she said, running her fingers across the pale skin of her leg. He looked up to see her lips curl into a slight smile. "But you want to see more." She whispered, looking down towards her chest, to her jutting melons pushing out towards him.

"No... No!" Scott replied, shaking his head. She smiled knowingly.

"You can't help yourself. There's something inside you, bursting to get out." Rowena said. "You've checked out my legs..." she said, running her hand up her leg. "My breasts." She said, letting her bare hand slid across the round, jutting mounds. She pulled her leg down and turned her back to Scott. The cloak clung to her back and over her round, heart-shaped ass. "And now, you're checking out my ass."

Scott's eyes darted up as her lips curled into a smile. She turned back to face him, holding up her arm to her side, her hand hanging down. She jutted out her hip as she began to approach him.

"You've seen only a hint of what I have to offer." Rowena replied, indicating her shining, pale flesh. "But I guarantee you want to see what I have hidden under this robe. Hehehe." Her upper half listed over slightly before again straightening herself. "Despite everything, you have checked out the tits and asses of every one of us spirits. The selfish, greedy side of you is bursting to get out. Stop thinking up here..." she said, pointing at her own head. "And start thinking about what those heavy balls of yours need. What they crave. You have a wife who works hard and is too tired to give you the pleasure you need every night. And even when she is willing, what she provides is... lazy. Perfunctory. She has never been able to give you the lusty sex a man like you needs. She does not have the temperament, the creativity, the desire or the body to care for you in the way you need to be cared for. It would be impossible for you to still be attracted to her in the way you used to be. When a man goes home night after night, knowing he isn't getting much from his dull, boring wife... his desire for her would just plummet."

1...34567...16