XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posing cutely, she spun to face Scott and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the soft moans of Christine masturbating were replaced with guttural moans of pleasure. Scott turned to face the bed and his jaw dropped.

On the bed was... himself. He was watching himself in bed, naked, driving his thick cock into the ready asshole of Christine, who was on all fours in front of him, her bare tits swinging below her, her thong and bra removed, but the rest of her lingerie remaining on her. Both her and Scott were coated with sweat as he fucked her ass roughly.

"Ahhh, God! YES! Fuck me, Scott! FUCK ME!" Christine moaned out.

"You like this, bitch!?" Scott growled. He brought his hand down and smacked her bare ass.

SPANK!

"I love it! I LOVE IT!" Christine moaned. "Fuck my ass, Scott!"

"Tell me! Tell me how long you've wanted me!" Scott demanded, reaching under her and roughly squeezing her bare tits.

"Oh, GOD! I've wanted you for so fucking long! I've wanted your huge married dick for so God damn long!" she grunted out. "Is my asshole tight enough for you?"

"Yes!" Scott grunted out. "It's so fucking tight!"

"Do you like it more than your wife?" she asked.

"Yes! I love your fucking asshole more than my gross fucking wife!" Scott proclaimed proudly. "Baby, me and you are gonna be fucking every fucking day!"

"Oh God! FUCK YES!" Christine moaned out.

The Scott that was watching this was frozen in shock. Hearing about the possibility was one thing, but watching it happen was another. Watching himself act in such a different way, watching himself be so rough, so raw, watching himself be so different but so clearly enjoying this act of betrayal... it was shocking to say the least. But seeing Christine... nice, sweet Christine... seeing her body in the flesh, seeing her so enjoy the rough sex she was taking a part of... part of him was disgusted, but as much as he was ashamed to admit, he dick had stiffened watching this.

Sophie suddenly blocked his view, putting her hands on her hips, forcing Scott's eyes to fall on her juicy body again. Her eyes rose from his crotch, seeing how much Scott was enjoying the display in front of him.

"Okay, Scott. We've got a busy night ahead of us... and a lot more to see." Sophie began. "Let's see what Miss Stacy got herself up to tonight." She snapped her fingers, and suddenly, the setting changed to a noisy bar.

The loud music was jarring, causing Scott to jump. He looked around the bar till his eyes fell on Stacy, still wearing the same business suit. Looking at her from behind, her round ass was highlighted by her snug pants, surely done by design to attract male attention. And it had worked, as she was being chatted up by some guy, some business-suit-clad, hair-slicked-back douchebag. Stacy seemed amused at the sight of him, as if she knew exactly what type of guy he was but accepting that he would suit her pressing need. She was clearly not too engaged with this guy, but she was playing along.

"Jealous?" Sophie asked, sidling up next to her, shaking her shoulders bouncing with the music, causing her huge boobs to ripple and bounce lusciously.

"Uh, no!" Scott affirmed.

"I'm not gonna lie." Sophie began, swiveling her chest, causing her latex-covered breasts to sway seductively. "I love that bitch!" she said, pointing her finger at Stacy. "She is a badass. She deserves to be getting it hard and rough every fucking night! And look at that guy. Sure, he's cute, but he is not the man she wanted to be with tonight." she said, glancing over at Scott. "He'll do though."

Sophie snapped her fingers, and the scene changed to Stacy's hotel room. On the darkened bed were two forms. Stacy, nude, was swiveling her cunt around the man's cock. Her bare ass was as round and juicy nude as it looked clothed. She was grinding herself into the man's cock as he played with her huge boobs, squeezing them. Scott and Sophie were at the end of the bed and could only see the back of her.

"You see, the sex is good, but it's missing something, that raw animal attraction that exists between certain people. Now... let's just see what would have happened if you took her up on her very generous offer."

She snapped her fingers again, and they returned to the bar. This time, Scott was there, and he stood at a table across from Stacy. She seemed far more engaged this time than she was with the other guy. Scott's attention was fully focused on him and Stacy. Sophie, meanwhile, was again dancing, putting her hands on her knees and shaking her ass, grinding against people who couldn't acknowledge her presence. This was all in Scott's periphery, as his focus was on Stacy.

Stacy was smiling coyly at her table mate. As this conversation went on, things got more intimate. She would touch his hands or his arms and she would laugh at his dumb jokes. And, as time went on, more and more buttons of her thin top would come unbuttoned. Whenever Scott would look away, she would deftly undo another button. It eventually reached the point where her top was undone past her bra, exposing the lacy black fabric and her round, curved, smooth breasts, bursting to be freed. It was clear she was throwing herself at the married man.

And he was responding. Scott watched as this alternate Scott begin to get more and more comfortable in this interaction with someone he didn't really like. He would open up and become more bold, flirting back with her and checking out her abundant breasts. The couple began smiling at each other, moving in a bit closer as the conversation went on.

"Now..." Sophie began, sidling up to Scott, pushing her big boobs into his side. "That right there... that's attraction. Two people who are sending signals. Two people who are desperate to have sex. Two people who just want to rip off each others' clothes and just get it fucking ON!"

Sophie turned to face Scott. Moving her fingers in close, she snapped her fingers again.

They returned to the hotel room, but this time, the atmosphere in the room was far more jarring.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! Fuck me Scott! Fuck my tight cunt!" Stacy screamed out. Scott and Sophie turned to the bed, where they saw Stacy and this version of Scott, and the sex occurring here was far more aggressive than the sex they had seen before. Stacy was literally riding Scott's cock like a bucking bronco, riding its full length over and over again. She was holding the headboard, using it for leverage as she drove into him. Scott's hands were busy, gripping onto her massive smooth breasts as he withstood this barrage from the slut on top of him.

"Holy fuck, Stacy! You're incredible! You're fucking incredible!" Scott screamed out.

"Fuck! I love it!" Stacy screamed out. "It's about god damn time we started doing business together! Long, hot, sweaty fucking business! Fuck yeah!"

"The start of a beautiful fucking relationship!" Scott called out, slapping her huge tits appreciatively.

"Admit it! Admit it you fucker! Admit you've always been more attracted to me than your wife! You've always wanted me!" Stacy moaned out, her sweaty skin slapping against his.

"Yes!" Scott screamed out. "YES! Fuck, you're good! You're so fucking good at this! You're so fucking sexy! I've always wanted to fuck you!"

"I know, baby, I know." Stacy purred out. "Here baby, suck my tits." She grabbed Scott's head and pulled him up till his mouth was smothered with her nipple. "Tell me, Scott. Tell me you love me... already. Tell me you love me more than your plain fucking wife! I know how much you love me. I can feel how hard your dick is!"

"Yes!" Scott moaned out, his mouth slobbering around Stacy's nipple. A shiver went through her and she suddenly pushed Scott back onto the bed and lifted herself off of his dick. She rolled onto her back, revealing her nude form to the audience watching this.

"Damn... those fuckers are like mountains." Sophie said, admiring Stacy's massive breasts as they rolled on her chest as she lied back, jiggling smoothly to a stop, jutting up from her thin form like... mountains, just like Sophie said. Her copious breast flesh was so smooth and perky and tan, and her nipples were throbbing in pleasure.

She lied back and spread her legs, letting one hand slide down her slim belly, down to her naked cunt. She fingered her tight, wet pussy for a few moments as both Scotts watched.

"Scott, I want you to make me cum with your mouth," she panted out, her body pulsing with need. The Scott on the bed didn't hesitate, diving between her legs, attacking her sweet pussy with his mouth. Scott and Sophie both watched as Stacy's head fell back as a huge smile crossed her lips. She mouthed the words 'Oh my God' as her eyes rolled back into her head as her body began to pulse with pleasure.

"HhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Stacy screamed out, a hard orgasm hitting her, grabbing Scott's scalp roughly with both hands, forcing his face against her squirting cunt.

Scott turned away, and as he did, Sophie put his hand on his shoulder and snapped her fingers again. Their location changed and they stood in the kitchen of a house.

Scott was still sweating a bit from witnessing that highly-charged encounter, and his breathing was a bit deep. Sophie still had her hand on his shoulder and she squeezed it lightly.

"I know you're not use to seeing really good sex like that and I know how jarring that can be. But trust me, babe, you'll get used to it. Soon, you won't be able to live without it." Sophie said, giving her twisted form of assurance. Scott pulled away and took in his surroundings.

"Wait, is this..." he began.

"Yes!" she said, prancing forward, walking daintily in her high heels. Scott's eyes fell to her jiggling ass before he realized what he was doing and looked away. Sophie turned to face him. "This is your brother's house. A place you haven't been to in years. All those years fighting for your causes and devoted to your work and your dull wife... you haven't been able to make it to those family Christmas get-togethers. You haven't fully embraced the Christmas spirit!" she said brightly.

Scott felt a bit guilty. That was true, what she said. His job had prevented him from taking many breaks, as did Kate's job. So he had been scarce at family get-togethers, and he felt bad about that.

"Now me... I've fully embraced the Christmas spirit." Sophie said. "I am a Christmas slut!" she proclaimed proudly. "And I'm not alone. I think you will find someone here who enjoys Christmas nearly as much as I do."

Sophie led him out of the kitchen out into the living room. There, his family was gathered on Christmas Eve evening, sharing stories. His two brothers were there, as were his parents and some cousins. His oldest brother's 19-year-old son was there, as was his new wife.

Scott's nephew, Caleb, was a good kid, and he had just married his high-school sweetheart, Lindsay. Scott had met her at one of these things when her and Caleb had started dating when both just entered high school, and she had seemed a bit shy and around him and almost a bit intimidated for some reason. When Scott saw her next at her and Caleb's wedding, he almost didn't recognize her. Gone was the lanky, awkward, braces-wearing teen. In her place was a beautiful young woman.

Her lankiness was gone. She had filled out in all the right places and now had the body of a woman. She had an athlete's body, slim and lithe. She ran track and was very active, keeping her nice and trim. But just cause she was trim didn't mean she didn't have curves. Lindsay was sporting a nice pair of perky C-cups, and they suited her well, looking very big on her slim frame. Her ass was round and smooth, a little small but definitely perky and squeezable. And she was absolutely beautiful. Her face had been described as angelic, her creamy smooth skin, like porcelain. Her blue eyes were striking and her blonde hair was like golden silk.

And she wasn't described as being angelic based on her looks alone. She was as sweet as can be, a church-going girl, a girl who was nice and friendly and smart. She was active in the community and a good student. She was everything you would want your daughter to be. But, as Scott took sight of her in the living room, surrounded by his family, one thing was apparent.

She was bored.

She was sitting on the couch, running her fingers along the fabric of the arm rest. Whenever Caleb would look at her, she would smile, but when left unattended, her expression would dip back into one that indicated her disinterest at this family gathering.

Caleb and her had met at church when they were younger, and started dating once they hit high school. And, they had been each others' one and only. And now, at 19, freshly married, she should be happy about life. Caleb was a good kid. Very bright and friendly and smart. Him and Lindsay seemed like they were a perfect match. Seemed like...

"You sensed it immediately, didn't you?" Sophie began, leaning in close. "Nice, sweet Lindsay, so pretty and nice, but so... bored. She married way too young... and didn't experience all there is to see. And she is starting to realize it. Sure, she loves her husband, your nephew, but she is starting to realize she married a boy. And what she needs... is a man."

"You're not saying..." Scott began.

"Didn't you notice the gooey eyes she would give you when you first met?" Sophie began. "She was crazy about you. Didn't you think it was strange how much attention she gave you at her wedding?" she asked. She was right. He had talked quite a bit to Lindsay at her wedding, getting to know her and be impressed by her maturity. "She's disappointed her husband's hunky uncle didn't make an appearance. Do you really think Caleb is man enough for her? I don't. Scott, she is horny as fuck, and she needs it bad. She wants to be taken and ravished by a real man. She wants to choke on a fat, adult dick. She is a true Christmas slut in the making. Watch."

She snapped her fingers, and suddenly, Scott and Kate were in attendance. They were surrounded by family and were happy to catch up. And sure enough, Lindsay was suddenly full of life, chatting up the married man. She was bouncing her feet, swaying her hips back and forth, playing with her hair, giving abundant signals that she was flirting with the married man.

"Let's cut to... an hour later." Sophie said, snapping her fingers.

Christmas music was playing, and Lindsay and Scott were dancing. Kate was talking to Scott's brother, and Caleb was talking to his grandparents. Nobody was paying attention to the young woman shimmying in front of her husband's hunky uncle, a dance that might seem playful but deep down was much more. Scott was dancing too, a bit awkwardly, but he had a few drinks in him and he was having a good time.

"Let's go forward another hour." Sophie said, snapping her fingers again, causing her barely contained boobs to ripple. Suddenly, the get-together was a bit quieter, and Kate and some of the others looked a bit tired, curled up on the furniture. Scott's parents, his brothers, his wife, his nephew, they were all there. But, conspicuously absent, was Scott himself.

And Lindsay.

Scott looked to Sophie and she just winked at him before curling her finger at him, telling him to follow her. He followed her bouncing ass as they neared the bathroom. Scott didn't get too close, but Sophie did. She put her ear to the door and smiled wickedly.

"I can hear her gagging on a big piece of meat... and I don't think it's the Christmas ham." she giggled.

This couldn't be true. Lindsay wanted him too? How was this possible? Was he really surrounded by this many women who wanted him? He should be disgusted, but the feeling of being that desired filled him with a strange sense of manly pride. And it kept his dick hard.

Scott didn't want to get closer and confront the truth, but when the door opened, the truth was confirmed. Lindsay re-entered the living room, wiping her mouth so no one would notice anything amiss. Scott watched this other version of him enter the room, smiling a bit dumbly, as if his head was still lost in the pleasure he just experienced.

Sophie didn't have to say anything. From across the room, she smiled and snapped her fingers again. Suddenly, the room was dark, only lit by the lights of the Christmas tree. Scott watched a nightie clad Lindsay sneak down the stairs and pad across the living room. She walked towards the lit bathroom and pushed the door open. Inside was Scott, smiling, clad only in his pajama pants. Lindsay smiled wickedly, jumped into his arms, and shut the door behind her. Minutes later, her moans broke the silence of this Christmas Eve night.

"So, you see Scott... you are swimming in good pussy, pussy ready for the taking. There are many Christmas sluts out there, just like me. As much as you hate to admit it, anyone who's anyone is having good sex tonight. But you and your wife are tucked away, sleeping the night away while other people have all the fun. Here, let me show you."

She snapped her fingers, and they entered a bedroom. Scott looked at its occupants.

"Oh my God. Is that...?" he began.

"That's right." Sophie began. "Mrs. Thomas might have moved away from you a while ago, but I assure you, she is still very much on the prowl."

Scott was stunned. Mrs. Thomas was getting older, probably in her late fifties. But he had to admit, she still looked good. Sure, she had more wrinkles, and her blonde hair was lined with gray, and her skin was a little too sun-kissed and her heavy breasts had a bit of sag to them but she was still sexy. She was on her bed, nude, her legs around a much younger man as he roughly drilled her needy cunt.

"Mr. Thomas is still a busy man... and unknown to him... so is his wife." Sophie stated, turning to watch the young man drilling this old lady. "You have to admire her, still out on the prowl. But you can't blame her. There is just something about her that is fucking irresistible to young men. You should catch up with her sometime." They both watched as the young man squeezed at her massive breasts, the mature flesh pouring through his fingers.

"She's not alone in having fun tonight. She's not the only Christmas slut" Sophie began. She snapped her fingers. They were suddenly in an office at a party.

In front of him, a man had a woman pressed into a wall, their lips sucking at each other as they made out. She was very attractive, an attractive, busty brunette, and their lips were locked under the mistletoe. They were hidden in an office, and just around the wall from them the party was going on.

"Ahh, Christmas... the perfect time for a wife to figure out who's who in her husband's office. And, the perfect time for a husband to have an excuse to make out with his busty secretary."

Sophie snapped her fingers again.

They were now outside the window of a house in one of the bad neighborhoods in town. Inside the room, a Latina woman and a black woman were all over a man clad in business wear, practically forcing themselves on him, kissing him, touching him, as he tried to push them away. Scott turned to look at Sophie.

"A man on his way home from work, and his car breaks down on the wrong side of town. But when he goes to get help, he starts to realize he might have ended up in the right side of town." Sophie explained. He looked back inside the house, and the women had forced the man onto the bed, his pants pulled off, and his cock revealed. And, as the two women began to remove their clothes...

SNAP!

The scene changed again.

There were in a study in some pretty nice house. There was a woman passed out on a loveseat, and on the couch next to them, a sexy red-head was riding a man's thick cock.

"A wife has too much to drink at a neighborhood Christmas party but... her slutty neighbor certainly didn't mind having the opportunity to talk to the passed-out woman's husband, alone."