XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true..." Scott replied softly, backing up.

"Admit it, Scott. You are not attracted to your wife anymore. Hehehe." Rowena said.

"No, I still..." he began.

"She's not hot enough for you." Rowena continued.

"She's... pretty." Scott said.

"She doesn't have big enough breasts for you." she said softly, still hammering away at his fidelity, jutting out her chest.

"She does." Scott replied, his argument weakening.

"ADMIT IT!" she roared, causing Scott to nearly jump out of his skin. "Stop fucking around, Scott Baker! Stop mewling and whining! Tell me the truth!"

"I am!" Scott replied, trying to find the strength to stand up to this terrifying creature. He kept backing up, but he ran into a tall ornate headstone, taller than him, bringing him to a stop. Like a flash, she moved in front of him, so her chest was pressed into his. He was sandwiched between this spirit and the stone behind him. On one side, hard granite. The other side...softness. Her mouth was inches from his. He tried to move his head back as much as he could, away from her.

"Seeing all those sluts and their hot bodies, you wanted them. You wanted that life. You want to be the kind of guy who cheats on his wife, who has bitches on his dick day after day. All you have to do is admit the truth. Admit these sexy sluts turn you on! Admit that you want them. You want their bodies." Rowena said firmly, baring her teeth, chomping them together an inch from his face.

"No..." Scott said.

"STOP LYING!" she screamed out again, freaking him out. She pressed herself into him. "I can feel your desire!" she said, her crotch pressing into his, his throbbing cock pressing into her body. "Admit you want to fuck them! Or... admit you want to fuck me." she whispered, blowing into his ear.

Why was his cock so hard? Scott wondered. Sure, this whole thing had been highly sexually charged, and some of it had been quite thrilling to watch. Though it was like watching porn. He was simply watching from afar. But theses spirits kept pushing him, hammering into him, trying to get him to admit to something he had never even thought about. He never once felt the urge to cheat on his wife. It never even entered his thought process. Now, these spirits were throwing it in his face, telling him he wanted this, aggressively throwing their sexuality at him, wanting him to react.

He and his wife didn't have sex as much as they used to. Both of them worked hard and were very stressed out, so by the time the moment came for intimacy, neither could muster up the energy. Of course, Scott would like to be having more sex. Who wouldn't? And sure, since they had sex less and less, Kate had not been so keen on keeping herself in fighting shape, so to speak. She didn't get all sexed up like she used to. And when they did have sex, it just sort of happened. There was no build up, no foreplay. It was just kind of spur of the moment, and more about being a stress relief than anything.

Now, he had been put in some deeply sexual situations by these three spirits, and it had been a long time since he had been in a situation close to this. It had been a long time since he had been hit on like this, so aggressively. Sure, there was Stacy and her flirting, but she didn't push him that hard, so Scott had been able to keep her at a distance. Plus, she always talked to him in a professional setting, so she didn't have the opportunity to give him the full 'sales pitch'. It wasn't like he had aggressive sluts confronting him at the bar going after his dick.

Now these voluptuous women were aggressively attempting to seduce him. Sure, part of it was kinda exciting, but it was also terrifying. These were ghosts, spirits that were trying seduce him. But, they had some allure. They had massive, perky breasts, full, round asses, and long, firm legs. They were going after that base male instinct that wants those things. And while Scott was a well-informed, modern man, he would be lying if he said those features weren't plusses. What man didn't want to be with a beautiful and voluptuous woman? He had never been with a woman with such copious curves as these three spirits, and judging by these visions he had been shown, he had to wonder if he was missing out. Kate certainly didn't have those kinds of curves. Her breasts were merely small and cute. These women, these spirits, they didn't deal with small and cute. Their cup sizes were mammoth, far more fitting with their aggressive natures. These women were aggressively sexual, so blunt they beat you over the head with it. And for a guy so inexperienced in that side of life, despite knowing better, there was a certain appeal there.

Emily was a bit plain and old-fashioned, but her body was impressive, and her breasts were enormous. Plus, there was a certain sizzle to the fact that someone like her would just presume Scott would just want to drop everything and have sex with her. That spoke to her aggression.

Sophie was more outwardly sexual. She put it all out there. Her big, perky tits, her smooth legs, her round ass. She was definitely a bit catty, but her sexuality was so blunt it couldn't be avoided.

Rowena was a whole different creature altogether. The fact was Scott had only seen bits and pieces of her. Outwardly, she was terrifying, but seeing hints of the body she had, being teased in that way, was kind of appealing. However, it was clear she was crazy. Her mannerisms, her shifts in attitude, her appearance, her clothing... this was not a stable individual. But crazy chicks did have a certain pull to them, right? Being so sexually aggressive to this clean-cut, nice husband might just be the key.

Now she stood inches away, pressed into him, bludgeoning him with her sexuality, trying to get him to break. And it was working, cause being pursued so fiercely had him rock-hard. He had trouble explaining it, but it was a fact. Her method of attack was working and she knew it. She could feel it pressing into her.

"Admit it, Scott." she said, uncomfortably close, her cold breath raising goose-bumps on his neck and sending a ripple through his cock. "You want me... you want to see my body. You're harder for me than you've ever been for your wife, and you've never even seen my face." Her lone, exposed hand slid down to his crotch and circled around his bulging shaft, gripping it tightly. "Mmmmm, I can feel your lust. All that tasty sin bursting to escape." she whispered in his ear, tickling his swollen balls with her fingertips. "I can smell your need. God, you must have cum bursting from your pores."

With that, she leaned in close and extended her tongue, licking from his ear and across his cheek. His mouth opened in shock, just in time for Rowena to slip her tongue into his open mouth. Scott was startled. This woman whom he was terrified of had now forced her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue was like a snake, coiling around his own, filling his mouth. She forced herself on him, pressing into him, her lips against his as her tongue worked its magic in his mouth. As she did this, she kept massaging his cock, breaking down his defenses. She slid her hand from his shaft and pushed herself into him, forcing him to hump his cock into her. She then grabbed her wrist and slid his hand around her, forcing it onto her rear. She slid her palm around him and forced him to squeeze her round, juicy ass.

He complied, letting his fingers grip her firm backside, feeling the ripe, firm flesh in his manly hand. He realized he was falling deeper under her control, and he tried to pull away. He pulled his mouth off of hers and tried to slide away. But quick as a flash, she brought her arm up and pressed it into his throat, pinning him against the stone behind him.

"I don't think so!" she snarled, baring her teeth for him again. From within her robe, she produced a small knife, and she now gripped it in her palm. Scott saw this and began to panic.

"No... no! Wait! Please!" he cried out. She pushed it closer to him, the knife now between them. She glanced at him for a moment, most of her face still shrouded in darkness. "Please don't!" he said, panicking. She paused, letting the knife dangle in the air, before her lips curled into a wicked smile. She brought the knife closer to herself. She ran the tip over her cloak that was covering her prodigious rack. With a jerk, she stabbed the knife into the material between her breasts, cutting through it easily. With a ripping noise, she cut down, from the tops of her breasts down, following the crevasse between her massive jugs. She sawed through the material, and as she got lower Scott was able to see her mammoth, heavy breasts bursting out from within. Now that the surface tension of the cloak had been breached, her bursting boobs helped the knife, their weight forcing the cloak to split along the seam she had created, revealing the smooth, ghostly pale flesh within. The cloak began to burst apart at her chest down the middle until the split came to a stop just below her breasts. Her breasts burst out from this split, the material covering just enough to keep her nipples hidden, but the jiggling inner halves and her deep cleavage were completely exposed to Scott's eyes. They bounced around for a few moments before coming to a stop. Scott had been trying to fight her off, but his eyes were drawn down to her deep, fleshy breasts.

"There you go, Scott. There you go." Rowena purred softly. Her hand curled around the back of his head, gripping his scalp roughly. She began to pull him forward, expecting him to put up more of a fight.

He put up none.

Scott offered no resistance as he was drawn face first into Rowena's massive rack. As the cloaked woman pulled him face forward into her chest, Scott's eyes fell to the dark cavern between her round breasts, and part of him knew he was being drawn to his destiny. He was being drawn into darkness.

Then his face collided with the soft, pale flesh, his face smothered by this ghost's giant rack. She scrubbed his face against her milky jugs, making sure the entirety of his face made contact with her big tits. He was pulled so deeply in, and it felt like he was smothered in softness up to his ears, cause when the crack echoed through the cemetery, he didn't hear it.

He was too busy drowning.

*************

Scott didn't know how long he was out, but when he blinked his eyes to escape the darkness, he saw he was in another brand new place. Somewhere he didn't recognize. He was on his back on a dusty wooden floor in an old looking, fancy bedroom. He got to his feet and cleared his cloudy thoughts.

There were some paintings on the wall, some light decorations and a wooden dresser. And the main feature of the room was a large wooden four post bed with heavy sheets on top. Scott noted the door across the room and was about to move towards it when it opened.

From the darkness behind the door emerged Rowena, her cloak still a liquid black, blending into the darkness beyond the door. Her cloak was still ripped apart in the center and the ghostly glow of her massive pale breasts led the way, bouncing with every step. Her long, pale leg was still exposed, as was her chin, lips, and one of her hands. She smiled smugly as she entered the bedroom.

"Welcome to the final confrontation, Scott." she began. "Where you fulfill your destiny and learn your place in the world. And to do this, I will need some help."

From the open doorway behind her another figure appeared. Emily entered the room, the Ghost of Christmas Past. She was still clad in her old-fashioned dress. She kept her eyes on Scott, and maintained an even expression on her face as she came to a stop next to Rowena. And then from behind them, another figure emerged.

"Oh my God! Scott!" Sophie squealed out, bouncing into the room. Still cloud in her sexy Christmas elf latex outfit, the Ghost of Christmas Present still walked daintily in her high-heeled boots. She came to a stop next to Rowena, her boobs jiggling over the edges of her tight outfit. "I'm so happy! I wasn't sure if we'd see each other again!"

"Uh... hi." Scott remarked unsure.

"So, how'd you get him to go along with it?" Emily asked. Rowena smiled smugly.

"You two asked... I took." Rowena said simply.

"Go along with what?" Scott asked.

"Scott, tonight you will find your place in this world. You will find true fulfillment, success on both a personal and professional level. You will change your future, your life, and your legacy, all at the cost of one broken heart." Rowena began.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Now is the time you start cheating on your wife, Scott." Emily said. "When you forsake your wife, throw away the vows you made to her, scoff at any promises you made to her, and laugh at her as she realizes her loving husband slowly slips away from her."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Scott, this is the best part!" Sophie began, literally shaking with excitement. "Scott, you're gonna get what you've wanted from the beginning. You are going to fuck all three of us! Isn't that exciting?" she squealed out.

"What? No!" Scott affirmed. "I don't want to do this!" he pleaded.

"Ha...ha...ha." Rowena laughed slowly. "If you truly felt that way, it wouldn't have been so easy to pull you, face first... into these." she said, pointing at her quivering breasts. "You want this, Scott. Your body wants this. Your heart wants this. Your mind wants this. Tonight's the night you begin living life to its fullest. Where you say fuck the rules, fuck society, fuck your wife, by deciding... not to fuck your wife. Where you live only to take what you want, damn the consequences. Where you leave the world a dried out husk in your wake, just like we plan to. You just need to admit what you want. What you need!"

"And what you need is to fuck all of us!" Sophie jumped in. "Fuck all three of us! Fuck us hard and fill our tight pussies with hot cum! Yay!" she said, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Fuck us each in every hole." Emily continued. "Fuck us hard. Fuck till we all can't see straight."

"I... no, I can't. I won't." Scott pleaded. He recognized their attractiveness, but they were all twisted spirits, and he couldn't possibly understand how this encounter was even happening. He wanted to stay loyal to his wife. He loved her. He was happy with his life. Right?

"Scott, face it, you've been drooling over our tits all night." Sophie said.

"No, I haven't." he replied defensively. All three women just looked at him, knowing he was lying.

"Well, we'll see how you feel after this. Emily..." Rowena said, turning towards Emily. With that, Emily began to unbutton the front of her dress.

"No, no, no, no." Scott stammered, holding out his hand, pleading with her to stop. "I don't want this!" he begged as Emily quickly unbuttoned her way down the dress, reaching her waist. Emily looked up at him with a narrow smile and grabbed the sides of her now slightly parted dress in each hand.

"Take a look at these." she said, pulling the dress apart, "Then tell me what you want."

Emily's large breasts burst out from their coverings, bouncing with this motion, before jiggling to a stop. Her creamy boobs jutted outward, round and smooth and just fucking huge. They rode high on her chest with little sag, the soft inner halves of them riding together, creating a natural, deep cleavage. Her pink nipples were hard, swollen with need. Ripples went through her breasts as she extricated herself from the rest of her big dress, exposing more naked flesh to the married man. Finally, her dress fell to her ankles, leaving her completely nude.

Where before, Scott thought of Emily as someone who was pretty, but not someone that would necessarily draw your gaze in a crowd. But now, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her body was crazy hot. Even though she was kinda pale (not as ghostly as Rowena, mind you), the look worked for her. Seeing this woman so exposed for him, seeing the expanse of her flesh, her fit belly, her trimmed pussy with a mere tuft of hair, seeing her firm legs, it was thrilling. Now that he was gazing upon her body, her look had transformed in his mind, from pretty to sexy. She gave Scott a quick spin, showing off her round, juicy rear end to him. Scott admired her full heart shaped ass, each cheek firm and sexy. Emily looked a little unsure of herself, but she was getting into this.

"Looking hot!" Sophie called out to her. Scott glanced over at her. She was pressed up against Rowena, slightly behind her, looking over her shoulder. Rowena turned to look at her, taking her lone exposed hand and sliding it around Sophie and letting it land against her ass. Scott watched as she ran her index and middle finger along Sophie's latex covered ass-crack.

"Your turn, bitch." Rowena purred to Sophie, looking down at her. Sophie flashed a bright smile at her then stepped back, turning to face Scott.

"Alright, baby..." she began, her big breasts swaying lightly as she came to a stop. "It's time to see your Christmas slut unwrapped!"

Scott couldn't muster any words to get her to stop. They weren't gonna listen, and truth be told, he kinda wanted to see her in the buff.

As quick as a flash, she turned slightly and, smoothly like a dancer, she put one leg onto the bed. This motion caused her latex skirt to rise up, so Scott was able to see the smooth upper half of her tan, sexy legs and the round underside of her ass. Flashing a sexy smile at Scott, she slid her hands down her sexy leg and unzipped the tall latex boot, revealing more of her bare leg, as the boot yawed open. She pulled her bare foot from the boot and tossed the boot away. She switched legs, and this motion allowed Scott to nearly see up her tiny skirt. She quickly extricated herself from her other boot, then turned to face him once again, now barefoot.

She peeled off her long, latex gloves and tossed her hat aside as well. Then, smiling teasingly at Scott, she reached down and grabbed the lower hem of her top, under her fleshy breasts. She began to pull at the hem, and as she did, the lower halves of her heavy breasts began to burst from the top, bouncing firmly around her clasped fingers. She peeled the top out and up, around her jutting rack, until finally, those two mounds of succulent flesh fell out of her top. As she lifted her arms up to remove her top completely, Scott took in her rack for the first time.

They looked like the ideal pair of big breasts. They were huge and smooth and round, like perfectly ripe fruit. They possessed the same smooth, even tan as the rest of her did, and her hard nipples and round areolas were the only interruptions in this smooth flesh. They rode high on her chest, riding close together, the soft flesh of the inside halves of her breasts kissing together softly, creating a deep chasm between them.

She bent over slightly, her arms pushing her big breasts together as she reached down and gripped her fingers in the hem of her skirt, teasing pulling it down for a few moments, before finally, with a coy smile, she peeled her skirt down, pulling it over her round, jutting ass and letting it drop, pooling around her ankles.

Sophie stood proudly naked in front of the married man, wearing a wide smile and nothing else. She put her hands on her hips, her fingers pressing into her smooth skin. Her pussy was completely bare, and Scott couldn't take his eyes off of it.

"Ladies... it's my turn." Rowena said coolly. Sophie spun on her heels, showing Scott her round, juicy backside as she approached her cloaked colleague. Emily did the same, approaching Rowena from the other side, her breasts rippling as she walked. They stood on either side of Rowena as she faced the married man directly. Each of the two spirits grabbed the cloak in the middle where the cloak had split open, right at her chest. Emily and Sophie each had one hand gripping the split cloak, the backs of their fingers pressed against Rowena's bulging mounds as they held tight, ready to pull at a moment's notice.

1...45678...16