Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting her to completely relax and wanting to bring her right into her next orgasm, I moved my mouth off of her clit and buried my tongue deep inside her pussy. I bought my thumb up to her clit and rubbed her nub gently. My tongue was plunging and probing deep inside her wet pussy. Her pussy lips were wet and warm against my cheeks. I moaned deeply into her pussy, as I tasted her lovely juices on my tongue. My moan caused her to buck her hips involuntarily. She again brought her hand to the back of my head. I felt her drag her fingers through my hair and her fingernails over my scalp. She then gripped my hair in her clenched fist, to hold me right were I was.

I began to flick my tongue deep inside of her, causing her hips to buck and shake. She began to grind her pussy into my face, as she continued to hold my head by my hair in her clenched fist. I could hear her deep breaths and loud moans, as my thumb rubbed her clit and my tongue licked deep inside her pussy. I moaned again into her pussy, when I felt and tasted a fresh stream of her juices flowing onto my tongue. Her legs were holding my body tight between them, as I felt her feet and toes clench against my back.

I loved the way her body reacted to my touches and stimulations. I smiled as I thought of all of the sounds she makes and the way her body moves when I bring her to orgasm. I made my tongue flick up and down faster, as I forced it deeper into her sweet pussy. My thumb was practically shaking, as I moved it faster and faster massaging her clit. She reacted to all of this by arching her back off the bed, crying out with a high pitched moan of pleasure.

I knew that she was close to her next orgasm. I felt her pussy quiver and clench around my tongue. I smiled into her pussy, as I flicked my tongue fast and deep inside her. I held onto her thigh with my left hand to keep her from moving away from me and keep her as still as I could, as I continued to work her clit faster and harder with the thumb on my right hand. She was thrashing and writhing beneath me. All of her muscles were continuously tensing, relaxing, and then tensing again. Her breathing was deep and loud. I felt her hand grip my hair tighter, as her orgasm approached.

Her moans grew louder and louder, until with a final screech she came in an explosive orgasm. Her entire body was shaking violently from head to toe. I felt her fingernails dig into my scalp. Her back stayed arched up off of the bed, as her legs gripped my sides with all of her might. Her mouth hung open, as her loud cry subsided into a drawn out moan of ecstasy. I dialed down the speed and force of my tongue licking inside of her and my thumb rubbing her clit, as I let her enjoy the ride of her incredibly powerful orgasm. With an audible grunt, she let her back collapse down onto the bed.

She lay there twitching, as her body was still being inundated by small tremors of pleasure. I finally withdrew my tongue from her pussy, and stopped rubbing her clit. I then placed gentle kisses on her pussy lips and clit, inciting small moans from her. She relaxed her legs from their tight grips on my body, and let go of my hair as she slowly stroked her fingers across my scalp. She let out another long moan and stretched her muscles, as she enjoyed her post orgasms high. I wasn't finished down here yet. I gripped both of her thighs and said quietly, "Roll over, baby. I'm not done, yet."

She giggled and turned over onto her stomach. I ran my hands over her luscious ass cheeks. I then drew my hands back and placed a forceful but pleasurable spank to both of her cheeks, causing her to jump and yelp. She then giggled again, at my action. She wiggled her ass in my face in a very sexy way, causing her bubbly butt to sway and shake from side to side. I ran my fingers over her ass, drawing another long moan from her. I then gripped both ass cheeks in my hands and slowly ran my tongue up and down her ass crack.

She gasped and tensed at the initial feeling of me spreading her ass cheeks and feeling my warm wet tongue sliding down from her tail bone, over her puckered asshole, and all the way to the sweet folds of her pussy. She moaned again and pushed her ass back into me. I smiled as I then buried my face between her lovely ass cheeks and began to lick and tease her puckered hole. I licked all around her asshole and up over it, but I did not enter her asshole just yet. I wanted to enjoy her reactions to my teasing of her butt. I could hear her muffled moans and feel her pushing her ass back into me, desperate for me to penetrate her tight little asshole with my tongue.

She finally raised her head and moaned out, "Baby, please stop teasing me. I want to feel your tongue inside me again."

I moaned, as I made my tongue as rigid as I could and slowly slid it into her puckered asshole. She immediately moaned on pleasure, as her asshole clenched and quivered around my tongue. As I completely entered her puckered hole with my wet tongue, she breathed out, "That's it."

I smiled between her lovely ass cheeks, as I brought my left hand up between her legs and snaked it towards her pussy and clit. As I licked deeply inside her, I began to run my fingers up and down her pussy lips coating them in her juices and gently trailing my fingers over her swollen clit. Her breath caught in her throat, as I began to slide my now slick fingers onto her wet pussy. I slid my index and middle finger into her pussy, right up to my knuckles. I let her pussy tremble and clench around my fingers, as I continued to lick deep inside her asshole.

I began making the tip my tongue flick up and down quickly, as the rest of my tongue worked it's way in and out of her tight asshole. I now placed my thumb over her clit, as I curled my two fingers inside her pussy. I aimed my fingers at her g-spot and began stimulating and rubbing her from the inside. I made my thumb rub circles around her swollen nub, as I continued to lick and finger her holes. She was moaning and grunting deeply, as she enjoyed my attention to her asshole, pussy, and clit. She was moving her ass back into my face, forcing my tongue deeper into her asshole, my fingers deeper into her pussy, and my thumb to press down harder on her clit.

She began to pick or the speed of her hip movements, as she forced he ass back with greater speed and force. I smiled at the thought that she was willingly and forcefully fucking her ass on my tongue, her pussy on my fingers, and masturbating her clit on my thumb. I moaned into her ass, as I continued to tongue fuck her and flick the tip of my tongue up and down. I still gripped her right ass cheek with my right hand and I decided to add a little more to this fun that we were having.

I let go of her ass cheeks and drew my hand back off of her. I then brought my hand back down with a loud smack, as my hand delivered a swift spank to her lovely ass cheek. She jerked and gasped at the spank, but then quickly recovered and resumed her backwards hip movement of her ass against my face. She was moaning loudly now, as my ministrations were driving her wild with lust. I continued to spank her ass cheek at random intervals, as I focused most of my attention on tongue fucking her asshole, fingering hr pussy and rubbing against her g-spot, and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Her ass cheeks continued to crash into my face, as she forced them backwards into me over and over again. Her moans had reached a high pitch and grown in volume, as her hip movements had increased. I added more pressure to her clit, added more speed and force to my fingers going in and out of her wet pussy and rubbing against her clit, and more speed and depth to my tongue as I continued to force it in and out of her tight asshole. The tip of my tongue was still flicking up and down inside her ass, when I felt her asshole clamp down on my tongue and tremble uncontrollably. Her pussy then clamped down on my fingers as it too began to shake rapidly.

She stuck her ass back into my face, with a hard thrust of her hips then went completely rigid. I felt her body begin to shake, as a low moan began to build from within her. Her moan grew in volume and pitch, as her body began to shake uncontrollably. I was held in place by her tight asshole clamped tightly around my tongue and her clenched and trembling pussy holding my fingers inside her. I continued to stoke up and down inside her pussy and against her g-spot with my fingers, rub her clit with my tongue, and flick my tongue up and down inside her ass, as her moans and shaking body reached a crescendo.

She cried out in sheer pleasure, as she felt her orgasm wash over her whole body. She continued to shake violently as her moan began to soften and come to and end. She collapsed in a shaking mass, as she labored to catch her breath. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy, my tongue from her ass, and took my hand off of her clit. I placed gentle kisses to her puckered asshole, her pussy lips, and her swollen clit. As I began to crawled up her body, she suddenly rolled over onto her back underneath me. She smiled up at me with wide eyes, full of amazement.

Her chest was still heaving up and down, as she breathed deep and fast. She then lowered her gaze to my hard cock between my legs. Her small smile grew into a smirk, as she reached down between us and gripped my hard cock in her hand. I moaned quietly as I felt her grab my cock. She then gently pulled me into her, guiding my hard cock to her pussy, as she said "I want this inside of me, baby. I want YOU inside of me."

I lowered my body to hers, as she continued to guide my hard cock into her pussy. We both moaned quietly as we felt my hard cock sliding into her warm wet pussy. She snaked her arms around my sides and gripped my back, as I slid my arms under her back and gripped her shoulders from underneath. As we had maneuvered ourselves into our preferred position, we locked eyes as I began to slowly withdraw my hard cock from her wet pussy until only my cock head remained just inside her pussy lips. I then pushed slowly back into her pussy until my hard cock was buried as deeply as possible. We silently brought our lips together for a deep and tender kiss.

Our eyes closed gently, as our lips came together. She moaned in pleasure into our kiss, as our tongues twisted and twirled in her mouth. Her hands gently roamed up and down my back, trailing her fingers over my skin. I was breathing slow and steady, but a little deeper. Her breathing still had not calmed down from her recent orgasms, but her breaths seemed to be evening out. I smiled into our kiss, as I enjoyed our closeness. She smiled back, as she felt my smile on her lips. I then broke the kiss slowly and just looked at her face as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. We both smiled silently to each other.

She then said, "I want us to stay slow, baby. I want you to fuck my pussy nice and slow, so we can draw this out as long as possible. Can we do that, baby?"

I nodded, saying "What ever you want, baby."

I then began peppering tender kisses down her neck and chest. I stopped just at the edge of her breasts and started my way back up her chest and neck. I arrived back at her lips, and saw that her eyes were half open and her mouth was slightly open.

She whispered out, "I love feeling your lips on my skin. I get tingles all over as soon as I feel your warm breath and then your lips on me."

I smiled as I calmly said, "I like kissing your body. I like to lick, suck, and bite your body too."

I said the last bit in a quiet and husky voice, that I swear made her pussy quiver around my hard cock. I lowered my lips back to her mouth, and we resumed our slow and deep kiss. I wanted to touch her and feel her skin, but our position and our desire to go slow made that difficult from our current position. I clamped my hands tightly to her, and then rolled us over onto my back with her on top of me. She let out a brief yelp, as we rolled suddenly then giggled cutely when she sat up on my lap.

She placed her hands on my abs, as she drew her knees and thighs up so that she was straddling my hips. She then ground her pussy onto my hard cock and moaned quietly. She kept her movements slow, like she had asked for. She smirked down at me and said, "Mmm...I like the view from up here."

I smirked back at her as I said, "The view from down here is quite nice as well."

I slowly began to bring my hands up her stomach and onto her chest. I trailed my fingers over her skin as lightly as I could, as she continued to slowly ride me hard cock. I brought my hands to her lovely breasts and began to grope them, as I enjoyed their fullness. She sighed as my hands groped her breasts, as she loved having my hands and mouth on her luscious tits. I brought my lips up to her breasts and began kissing and sucking them all over, except her nipples.

I used my hands to hold them still, as my mouth roamed all over these lovely mounds. She let out a soft moan when she felt my lips reach her full breasts. Her breathing had increased as I began to suck them. Now I knew that I had felt her pussy tremble over my hard cock, as she moaned softly again as I slowly roamed over her breasts with my mouth and lips. I finally brought my lips to a hard nipple, and began to suck it gently. She cried out sharply when I wrapped my lips around her hard nipple. I began to flick my tongue over her hard nipple, as I started to suck it deeper into my mouth.

Her breathing was growing labored, as the stimulation to her nipple sent shockwaves running through her body. I began to graze my teeth over her nipple, as I increased the strength of my suction even more. I bit her nipple gently and used my teeth to hold on, as I drew my head backwards away from her chest. Her breast was being stretched tight, as I pulled her by her hard nipple between my teeth. I kept the pressure of my teeth on her nipple just tight enough to pull her by, but not enough to actually hurt. As her breast was stretched outwards as far as it could go, her hard nub slipped from between my teeth causing her breast to spring back to normal.

Her breath caught when her nipple shot out from between my teeth. She then moaned softly when I pressed my lips to it for a gentle kiss. I then moved my lips to her other nipple. This time I did not start out gentle. I sucked her nipple hard and deep into my mouth, and began to flick and lick my tongue over her hard nub as fast as I could. Her breath caught in her throat again, and she brought up her right hand to the back of my head to hold my lips to her breast. I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, and enjoyed the little noises she made. My tongue was flicking over her hard nipple as fast as it could move.

I smiled as I grazed my teeth over her nipple, and once again causing her to cry out in pleasure. I again bit her nipple gently and drew my head backwards, as I stretched her lovely full breast in an amazing way. She had kept her hand to the back of my head, and I had expected her to hold my head close to her breast, to prevent my from stretching her breast like I was now doing. But she seemed to enjoy it, like I had hoped. Her hand was held gently to the back of my head, and was not preventing me from stretching her breast. I reached the point when her breast was pulled completely taught and felt her nipple begin to be dragged from between my teeth.

It was a lovely sight to watch her breast spring back to her chest and bounce slightly. Her quick cry as her nipple flew from between my teeth, was music to my ears as it signaled her pleasure to my actions. I then leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to her hard and sensitive nipple, causing another quiet moan from my sexy baby. To her credit, she had not increased the speed of her hip movements to fuck herself on my hard cock faster and harder as I stimulated her breasts and nipples. Her movements had remained slow and steady, just like she said she wanted. I was fine with that. More sex with her was always a good thing, so I wasn't complaining. I just had come to see that when she got hotter and more turned on, that her movements increased as well. She had always taken our love making to a truly amazing level of speed, force, and depth when she got really horny.

I smiled up at her, as she smiled down at me as she continued to slowly ride my hard cock. I let my back slowly lower back to the mattress, as my hands roamed up and down her delicious body. I whispered out, "Baby, you are so beautiful. I hope you know that."

She breathed back, "Mmmm...I think you are pretty handsome yourself, baby. God! Baby, I love it when we go slow like this. I can feel every inch of your hard cock inside me. Mmmm...you make me feel so fucking good, baby."

I whispered back, "You feel amazing too. Your warm wet pussy sliding up and down my cock. The feel of your lovely ass cheeks pressing down on my thighs. The way your breasts feel in my hands and between my lips, smoother than silk. Your nipples are always so receptive to my touches, growing hard from my gentlest touch. The way your pussy quivers when I do something unexpected or surprising. The way your face flushes as you blush, lights up when you smile, and seems to always show so much more when I make you cum. So beautiful."

I said all of this as I continued to slowly stroke her lovely body, trailing my fingers over her skin sensually. She looked down at me with her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide in wonder, as she heard my descriptions of her body. She leaned her head and upper body slowly down, as she captured my lips with hers. She deepened the kiss as she threw all of her passion and emotions into me through our linked lips and tongues. We both smiled and moaned in the passionate kiss, as our hands roamed and stroked each other's bodies.

Our naked bodies were moving against each other in a slow and steady motion, as she continued to slowly ride my hard cock. Her lovely breasts and hard nipples were rubbing up and down my chest, feeling very sensual. She wound her arms around my sides and gripped my back with her hands. I slid my arms to her back and slowly stroked her up and down from her neck to her luscious ass. I trailed my fingers over her smooth skin, making her moan softly into my mouth. Our breathing was still steady, but we had now begun to breathe deeper as our passionate kiss continued.

I had closed my eyes just after she had, as we concentrated on our kissing, stroking hands, and of course her wet pussy slow riding my hard cock. I opened my eyes as I felt her fingers trailing over the sides of my face. We were still kissing deeply, but I saw her eyes were open as well and seemed to be looking into my eyes with her eyes full of unsaid emotion. I wanted to ask, but our kissing made that impossible and I did not want to break the kiss. Her fingers continued to trail up and down my face and then moved down my neck.

Her fingers ghosted of my skin, as she continued to move her hands down my neck and onto my shoulders. She gripped my shoulders tightly in her hands and seemed to me massaging them, as her fingers and thumbs kneaded my shoulder muscles. Her hands then roamed to the back and sides of my neck, as she continued to rub against my skin in a massaging way. I let out a moan into her mouth, as I enjoyed her ministrations. She then moved one hand up to the back of my head, as her fingers moved through my hair. Her other hand moved downward to my shoulder blade. Both of her hands began to rub and massage my muscles and skin, as her fingers pressed down and moved back and forth against my skin.

I moaned louder, as I once again opened my eyes to look into hers, only to find her eyes closed gently. She seemed to be drawing great pleasure to rubbing her hands over my body. I wondered if it would have the same effect on her if she gave me a full body massage, like I had given her. Judging by her quite moans and gentle sighs, I thought it might. The long build up in both of our bodies was now giving way as both of our pleasures caused our bodies to react. I breathed heavier and gripped her back with my hands with a little more pressure. She moaned a little louder and her breathing increased. I also watched a blush spread throughout her face and down her body.