Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips crashed together again in a deep passionate kiss. We clung to each other with an unstoppable and unquenchable need to be closer. I broke the kiss, as began kissing across her cheek and along her jaw line, making her moan louder. My hard cock was continuously pounding in and out of her amazing pussy, as my mouth reached her ear. I kissed and then bit gently on her ear, as her moans grew in pitch. I felt her arms and legs tighten around my body, as I huskily breathed out "I love it when you cum hard on my cock, baby. I can feel your hot juices coating my hard cock. Then when I add my hot cum inside you, I can feel your pussy shake as you feel my cum hit your insides. I want to hear you scream as you cum so hard your body shakes."

She moaned out, "It won't take much more to make me scream, you always fuck me so good that I can't help it. Just fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and then cum inside me. Mmm...I love feeling your cum spraying deep inside me."

I redoubled my efforts to fuck her as hard as I could. She buried her face in the crook of my neck as she moaned louder and gasped for breath. I felt the amazing feeling of her pussy quiver around my hard cock and her body begin to shake. I knew that this orgasm was building up to be a big one. I wanted her exhausted afterwards. I wanted her to cum so hard, that any other thoughts were wiped from her mind as her orgasm tore through her body. Her moans grew more desperate and her arms and legs began to shake from the force of clinging to me so tightly. Her chest heaved in exertion as her breathing grew deeper.

I felt a shiver run up her spine, as her body began to shake with small tremors. My balls began to draw up and my cock began to harden even more, signaling my oncoming orgasm. I felt her face scrunch up, as she kept in buried in the crook of my neck. The tremors increased until I felt her pussy spasming and then clench hard around my hard cock. Her whole body went completely rigid and still, as I felt her take in a great breath of air. Her body then exploded.

She threw her head back hard against the shower wall, her eyes shot wide open, and she let loose a scream of shear pleasure that was deafening. Her whole body shook violently against me. Her pussy felt like is was vibrating around my hard cock. I felt a stream of her hot juices flowing around my cock, as I reached my own limit. My cock jerked wildly and began to erupt my cum deep inside me. Our juices flowed together inside her pussy, as we clung together in our pleasure. I held onto her tightly, as her body was still wracked with violent quakes. Her head finally fell forward against my shoulder, as her shaking began to subside.

Her moans of pleasure continued, but also began to decrease in volume. I continued to fill her pussy with my cum, as my hard cock spent itself inside her. I felt her pussy continue to quiver around my cock, as she rubbed her forehead against my neck affectionately. Her hands and legs continued to cling to me, but I felt their grips begin to lessen as I felt her arms and legs begin to shake from exertion. The last thing I wanted to do was let go of her, so I gently ran my hands down her thighs and began to loosen her legs from my waist. I then guided them both to the floor, but kept a tight grip on her. I smiled, when I saw her legs shake as they tried to support her own weight. She whimpered slightly, as she felt her legs begin to give way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly to me, breathing softly into her ear "I've got you, baby. Just take your time and lean on me."

She nodded her head against my shoulder, as she tightened her arms around my neck and shoulders. We were both breathing deep and hard, as we continued to cling to each other. I kissed up and down her neck and along her jaw line, causing a shiver to run up her spine. I smiled as I felt the small tremble in her body as a result of my gentle kisses. Our faces slowly turned into each other, our eyes closed gently, and our lips connected for a deep and tender kiss. My both moaned softly into each other's mouths, as I hands gripped each other tightly. We both seemed to open our eyes at the same time and we gazed deep into each other's eyes, as our kissing continued.

I felt her legs begin to get their strength back, so I let go with one hand to shut the water off. I then held her as we exited the shower and stood on the shower mat. I grabbed a towel and began to dry her off, as she stood in front of me smiling softly. Succeeding in getter her toweled off, I grabbed a towel for me, as I dried myself off. As I finished and hung both of our towels off, I felt her gently slide her hand into mine. I turned back to her, and saw her staring at me with droopy eyes as she silently bit her bottom lip. I smiled at her and led us both out of the bathroom. She seemed to have a bit of a tremble in her step, so I guided us to my bed.

I laid us both down in my bed and gently covered our still naked bodies. She immediately snuggled into my side and sighed in contentment. She lay her head and half of her upper body on my chest and draped her left leg across my legs. She draped her left arm across my abs and laid her hand on my chest. She sighed again, as I watched her eyes flutter close. I felt her entire body relax and mold itself against me. I gently stroked up and down her back and shoulders with my left hand, as I lay my right hand against her hand on my chest. Silently, we entwined our fingers and began to drift off, secured in each other's arms.