Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began ease off on my sucking and licking of her sensitive clit, as her body began to sag. I was able to guide her upper body forward into the corner of the couch. I placed one last kiss to her clit and pussy lips, as I slid out from underneath her. I then moved around and pulled her onto my lap on the couch. She was still trying to catch her breath and her muscles were trembling. Her eyes had a far off look to them, and I doubt she could even register that we were in a different position. I laid her head against my chest, and held her close as I stroked her tenderly in my arms. As I was holding her she slowly turned her body into me. She placed her chest and hands against my chest, as she tucked her head into the crook of my neck. She let out a deep sigh, as we were now in our customary position. She snuggled closer into me, as I continued to hold onto her and stroke her tenderly.

Her eyes were still wide with wonder and her hands shook slightly, as she relaxed against me. She finally found the energy to speak and with a fragile voice was able to breathe out, "If the cops get called on us, you have to do the explaining."

I laughed, as I held her tight. I answered back, "I'm sure I can convince them of the truth if I answered the door naked, with claw marks on my head and back, and with my hair looking like it is. I'm sure this kind of thing happens all the time. I would just have to explain to them that I was giving my sexy girlfriend a duo of unbelievably intense orgasms, as she straddled my face on my couch. But they may want to speak to you, just to make sure you're ok."

She grunted out, "Baby, I'm the one who needs to make sure that I'm ok. I almost passed out during that last one. My god, I don't even remember you moving. How long have you been holding me like this?"

I laughed at her lapse in observational skills and memory, as I hugged her tighter. I answered back, "Just a few minutes. You were pretty out of it."

She closed her eyes and hummed quietly against my chest, as I continued to stroke her back gently. She then breathed out, "Baby, do you have any idea how hard you make me cum? Seriously, I'm going to need a few minutes before I have even a hope of standing up for a shower. I just need to lay here for a while, baby. Is that ok?"

She looked up into my eyes, as she asked that question. I smiled down at her, as I said "What ever you need, sexy. And just so you know, sex with you is the best I've ever had too."

She smiled brightly up at me, as she asked innocently "Really?"

I smiled down at her, as I answered "God yes. You are amazing in bed."

She beamed at that compliment, so is decided to add more details. I dropped my mouth down to her ear and whispered huskily, "When I feel your warm wet pussy wrapped around my hard cock, I can never stay quiet as I am sure you have heard. I can feel it when you are about to orgasm, because your hot wet pussy grips my cock tighter and then trembles. When I taste your sweet pussy on my tongue, I forget about everything else. You taste amazing, I can't get enough of you. Every time I go down on you is amazing. When you go down on me, I feel my toes curl as soon as your tongue or lips touch my hard cock. You get so much enjoyment out of sucking my cock, that it makes it even better that you are so good at it. When we cum together, it feels like it's just you and me alone in the world. When our bodies shake and writhe together, everything else goes away."

Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes widened, as she listened to my descriptions of us together. I heard her moan softly a few times and she began to bite her lower lip unconsciously. I continued, "I have no idea how many times we have had sex, how many times I have gone down on you, how many times you have gone down on me, how many times I have cum, or how many times you have cum. I lost count a while ago, now I just don't care. I just know that ever since we first kissed here on the couch, we haven't lasted more than two hours without having sex one way or another."

She smiled up at me as she answered quietly, "I lost count too. I just can't get enough of you. I say we just keep going and see what happens."

I smiled at that, saying "Oh, I have no intention of stopping, so you don't have to worry about that, baby. And I also want another hard and loud session with you at your place. But next time, let's make sure that bimbo is home so she can here you moan and scream. I can't wait to see the look on that skank's face after she hears how loud you can get. I'm almost sad that she left last time and didn't get to hear you then. Damn, we got worked up. We barely made it to your bed."

Jennifer smiled and giggled at my idea, saying "Mmm...we did get pretty worked up. That bitch really made me mad. But then we fucked each other's brains out, until we could barely move. So I think we came out ahead. My God, you and I have had sex in every room here, except the patio."

I smirked at her, saying "Challenge accepted."

I then slid off the couch, as she laughed at me. I reached down to pick her up, but she was laughing and slapping my hands away, saying that she was kidding. I was able to get a hold of her, and picked her up off of the couch as she squealed with laughter. I slung her over my shoulder and began walking to the patio, both of us completely naked. She was still laughing hysterically and begging me to stop, saying "I was only kidding, baby. Stop!"

I answered back, "It's hard to take you seriously when you're laughing like a hyena and it was your idea to begin with."

I then smacked her ass sharply, making her moan and go quiet. I bent over and sat her on her feat in front of me. She stood there giggling quietly with one hand covering her ass in a cute way, as I said "Well, I guess we have plenty of time to get around to patio sex eventually. Plus we still have your living room, kitchen, shower to get to as well. Then we will be covered."

She was still red in the face and giggling quietly, as she said "Well, I have no doubt we will get to all of those places. But we should never limit ourselves to places we haven't had sex yet. I believe someone promised to sex me up in the shower."

With that she took off at a run to my shower. I will admit to watching her ass and beasts shake as she ran for a few seconds, before I gave chase. I came to her leaning against the shower door, posing alluringly. The little minx asked in a very sexy voice, "I win, now what's my prize?"

I advanced on her with a smirk on my face and a rock hard cock. I pressed against her naked body, pressing her up against the shower door. I placed my hands on her hips, and my mouth to her neck. I bit her gently and then ran my tongue up her neck. I put my mouth right next to her ear, as I whispered "Oh, baby, you can have any prize you want. It was worth it to watch your cute ass and lovely tits shake as you ran. So, my sexy dear, what would you have of me?"

Her breath caught in her throat at my touch, and she moaned at my words. She looked into my eyes with a look of pure lust, as she said "I want you to lick my pussy until I cum so hard that I can't stand up, then I want you to take my up against the shower wall again."

I smiled at her confidence and desire, as I grabbed her hand and led her into the shower. I turned on the hot water, as she leaned into me from behind. I felt her large breasts and hard nipples pressing into my back. She then reached around my waist, gripped her fingers around my hard cock, and moaned out, "God, I love it when this is inside me. Mmm...I can't wait for your to fuck me hard with this big cock, baby."

Needless to say, I had so much blood rushing to my hard cock that I actually felt light headed. I moaned into her touch, as the hot water began to flow over us. I turned around and we kissed deeply. I placed my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Baby, I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to stand afterwards."

She moaned and ground herself into me, as she said "Baby, I can never stand after you fuck me."

The little minx had me going crazy, but I remembered what she had asked for. I smiled and dropped to my knees in front of her, kissing and licking my way down her wet body. She gasped as I lightly bit her hard nipples. With my knees on the tiled floor, I looked up at her face. She looked down at me with her mouth hanging open and her eyes lidded. I could tell she was so very horny, but I wanted to tease her a little. I placed a gentle kiss to her smooth crotch, then asked "What is it that you want me to do, baby?"

She bit her lip, as she looked down at me in silence. I loved that she had been able to tell me what she wanted to do in the shower. I wanted her to be able to always be able to tell me what she wanted. I just needed to guide her towards being a little more self assured. I asked again, "What do you need from me, baby? What would you love for me to do?"

She gasped as I kissed and licked her crotch again. She then whispered, "Please lick me. Lick and suck my clit, baby. I want you to make me cum so hard, baby. Please, I need it so bad."

That was all the encouragement that I needed. I smiled up at her as I slowly placed my lips around her clit and began to suck and lick. I didn't want to start out slow, I wanted her moaning and crying out in pleasure. I was sucking and lick as hard as I could on her clit. She cried out in pleasure at the strength that I was using on her. I looked up and saw her eyes were half lidded as she bit her lower lip. Her left hand shot out and gripped me by my hair tightly, as her right hand planted against the wall. My tongue was licking and flicking over her clit as fast as I could make my tongue move. I placed my left hand on her right ass cheek to hold her in place. I began to tease her pussy lips with my fingers from my right hand.

She was moaning and whimpering softly, as I sucked her nub deep into my mouth as hard as I could. I was now using my index and middle finger to tease her pussy, as I continued to concentrate on her clit. She cried out loudly, as I slid my two fingers slowly into her pussy right up to my knuckles. I then began to inch my way towards her asshole with my other hand. I felt my index finger slide over her puckered hole. I teased her asshole with my finger, gliding over and around her tight little hole. She was moaning wildly and loudly, as I pressed my finger into her asshole and continued inside until I was knuckle deep.

I now had two fingers in her warm and wet pussy, one finger in her tight asshole, and my lips wrapped around her clit. She bucked her hips wildly as I began to finger fuck both of her holes in sync to each other. I aimed my two fingers in her pussy towards her g-spot and made my finger in her asshole wiggle back and forth, as I thrust them all in and out of her body. I smirked and decided to send her crashing over the edge, as I began to hum deeply again. She cried out and gripped my hair painfully, as the vibrations ran through her clit.

My fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy and asshole, as I licked and sucked her clit. She was beginning to shake, as I saw her eyes clamp shut tightly and her face scrunch up. Her mouth was wide open as she continued to moan loudly as her lower lip trembled uncontrollably. Her breathing was becoming labored, as I felt her asshole and pussy tremble and clench around my fingers. I felt her fingernails digging in to my scalp, as she suddenly when completely rigid. Her whole body went still and she sucked in a deep breath. A second later, she released her breath in a scream of pure pleasure as her body shook from the power of her orgasm.

I slowed down my licking and sucking of her clit and fingering of her pussy and asshole, as she rode out this immense orgasm. Her moans turned to gasps from breath as her chest heaved. Her shaking began to lessen as her body relaxed. I loved watching the expressions on her face change when she was brought to orgasm. I was still looking up when she slowly opened her eyes and stared down at me with and indescribable look. Her mouth slowly turned up in a small smile. Her hand on my head began to slowly stroke its fingers through my wet hair.

I slowly withdrew my finger from her pussy and asshole, causing her to whimper slightly at their absence. I brought her attention to her clit as I grazed my teeth over her sensitive nub, causing her to buck her hips and gasp sharply. She then released a long drawn out moan of pleasure, as I kissed her clit gently. I smiled up at her as I asked, "Was that everything you hoped it would be, baby?"

She breathed out, "You're always more than I could hope for, baby. But that was just amazing."

I smirked up at he as I said, "Then you better hold on tight, because I am not done with you yet."

I then grabbed her hips and spun her around so that she was facing the shower wall. I brought my hand up her back, and pushed her to bend over. She placed her hands on the wall for support and gasped as I slowly ran my fingers over her ass cheeks. I then placed a kiss to each of her lovely ass cheeks, eliciting a quiet giggle from Jennifer. I smirked as I ran my tongue along the undersides of her ass cheeks, then right up over her bubbly butt. I gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and massaged them as she moaned.

I separated her ass cheeks, revealing her puckered hole. I ran my tongue up and down her ass crack from her tail bone, over her tight asshole, and down to her pussy lips. She moaned and pressed her ass back into me. I smiled, as I began to lick around and over her asshole. She sighed in pleasure as I slowly forced my tongue into her asshole. I felt her asshole quiver and clench around my tongue. I loved how her pussy and asshole reacted to my tongue. I started with an in and out motion with my tongue, as I made the tip of my tongue flick up and down.

I had a tight grip on both of her ass cheeks, to keep them spread and to hold her still. I always enjoyed the feeling of my face buried between her luscious ass cheeks. Every moan and gasp from her, caused her ass to shake against my face. I made me tongue go faster in and out of her tight hole. I then brought both of my hands back and delivered simultaneous slaps to her ass cheeks, making her jump and yelp in surprise. I smiled at her reaction. I then forced my tongue all the way inside her ass and began to move my whole tongue up and down inside her. She moaned loudly and gently pressed her ass back into me.

I then slid my right hand between her legs and began to rub my fingers between her pussy lips. She was so wet and ready for me. I pressed my index and middle fingers into her warm pussy and aimed them right at her g-spot. I used my thumb to rub her clit, as my fingers continued going in and out of her sweet pussy. She was moaning and breathing loudly now. I made my tongue go faster up and down inside her ass, as I upped the speed of my fingers working her g-spot and my thumb on her clit. I then switched my tongue movements to a side to side motion inside her. I felt her asshole clench around my tongue again.

I was working both of her holes and clit as fast as I could. She was moaning loud and pushing herself back into me. I watched her back arch as her head was thrown back, letting out a long drawn out moan of pleasure. I held her tight as I continued to work her towards her next orgasm. My tongue was buried deep in her asshole and moving as fast as I could make it. My fingers were hitting her g-spot perfectly, as my thumb massaged her clit. I then felt her pussy clamp down hard on my fingers and her asshole clench tight around my tongue, as she shook from head to toe. Her head was still thrown back and her breathing was labored. I heard her take a deep breath, then screamed out, "Baby!"

I felt her pussy soak my fingers with her wetness as her pussy quivered uncontrollably. Her ass cheeks trembled against my face, as her asshole remained clenched tight on my tongue. She continued to shake, as I relaxed the speed of my tongue and fingers inside her. She rode out her orgasm gasping for breath. With a final gasped out "Oh God," she began to relax her trembling muscles. I smiled as I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and let my tongue slip out of her asshole. I placed on last kiss to her puckered hole, then stood up behind her. My rock hard cock was resting against her tailbone and lower back. She moaned, as she leaned back into me.

She turned around to face me and threw her arms around my neck, as we connected for a passionate kiss. We moaned into each other's mouths, as our hands stroked each other. I backed her up against the shower wall and gripped her ass cheeks in my hands. I then lifted her up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I positioned her pussy right above my hard cock and slowly lowered her down. We both moaned deeply as our tongues continued to writhe together in our passionate kiss. I felt her grip my back tightly as my hard cock slowly entered her warm wet pussy. I continued to lower her body down, until my hard cock was completely buried inside her pussy.

I felt her pussy lips quiver and clench around my cock, as I positioned us both for the forthcoming round of hard shower sex. She wanted me to fuck her hard against the shower wall, like I had done the first time. We had both enjoyed that immensely. I had her back braced against the tiles on the shower wall and my feet were properly braced on the floor to allow me the ability for maximum strength and speed for penetrating her. Our mouths had yet to let go of our kissing, as I began to thrust my hips into hers, forcing my hard cock in and out of her sweet pussy.

We both moaned loudly into our kiss, as we felt our bodies reacting to me inside of her. Our eyes opened and we gazed into each other's eyes with deep and unspoken emotions. We broke the kiss as be gazed longingly into each others eyes with both of us beginning to breath harder. I smiled as I watched her eyes close halfway, as we both enjoyed ourselves. I gripped her ass cheeks tighter, as she pulled me tighter against her. Her hands gripping my back and her legs around my waist held our wet bodies tightly together. I breathed out, "God, you feel so fucking good, baby."

She answered back softly, "So do you, baby. I love it when you're inside me."

We stopped talking as we both concentrated on the immense pleasure. I upped the speed and force of my thrusts into her, slamming my hard cock in and of her wet pussy. Her body was now being forced up and down as I would thrust up into her. Her moans increased in volume as I drove my hard cock deeper inside her. She began to kiss her way up my neck until she reached my ear. She bit me ear gently, as she sexily breathed out "Baby, I need you so fucking bad. I can never get enough of your hard cock inside me wet pussy. Feeling you inside me makes me so fucking wet. Your big hard cock always makes me cum so hard, baby. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me so hard that I forget my own name."

I was seriously turned on by her dirty talk and I was happy to oblige her. I put all of my energy and will power into truly slamming my hard cock deep and hard into her wet pussy. I felt her back being move up and down the shower wall with each of my hard thrusts. Her moans had risen in volume and pitch, as her head was laid against the wall. Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open, as she loud moans filled the shower. I was still amazed at the intensity of our need for each other. I wondered how we would handle the separation once she went home tonight. I felt a sudden pain in my gut at the thought of her not being here, but dismissed it and all other rational thoughts form my head as I turned all my concentration to driving her wild.

I felt the familiar sting of pain, as she dug her fingernails into my back. I leaned forward and captured her lips in a deep kiss. We moaned into each other, as our tongues fought for dominance inside her mouth. I captured her tongue between my lips and began sucking it deeply as I licking up and down its length with my tongue. She moaned louder, as I continued to suck her tongue. I began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her tongue, as I continued to suck. I then slowly released her tongue from my mouth, as she was left breathing heavily and looking at me with pure lust in her eyes.