Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,246 Followers

She always looked so sexy when her body was flushed. She moaned softly and broke our kiss to breathe out, "I want you to cum inside me, baby. I want to feel your cock explode inside my pussy. I'm getting closer, baby. So close. God, your hard cock feels amazing inside me."

She then moved her lips back to mine and we resumed our kissing. I began to thrust my hips up into her, to drive my hard cock deeper and harder into her wet pussy. I knew that our long and slow build ups would probably cause both of our orgasms to be particularly powerful. I realized that we would probably be done for the night. So I wanted us to reach our orgasms together. My quickened and strengthened thrusts had the desired effects on both of us, our breathing increased and our moans grew in volume as we worked our way towards cumming.

Her eyes had closed once more, but now they were held tightly shut as she felt her orgasm building. I recognized the trademarks of her nearing orgasm, so I increased the speed and force of my hard cock going in and out of her sweet pussy. I felt her fingernails begin to claw at my back and cling to me tighter, as her orgasm filled her with a wildness that we both enjoyed. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and gripped them tightly in my hands, as I thrust upwards with my hips harder and harder. Her breathing and moans were coming louder and faster, as she knew she would soon reach her orgasm.

I felt my own orgasm growing closer, as I fucked her harder still. I then moved my hands between our bodies, up to her breasts and gently pinched and pulled at her nipples between my fingers. This added stimulation, apparently sent her over the edge. Her whole body was overcome with small tremors, as her moans grew in volume. I felt her fingernails dig in deeper to my back. Her hips moved faster and faster as they worked her wet pussy up and down my hard cock. I felt her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs, as she forced herself to ride me faster. Her eyes were still clamped shut and her mouth hung open as her moan grew steadily in volume.

I felt my balls begin to draw up, as I forcefully slammed my hard cock as hard as I could up into her wet trembling pussy. I let out a deep moan as I felt my hard cock begin to twitch and jerk, then explode in a spray of my cum deep inside her. I felt my toes curl and almost every muscle in my body go tense, as the shear power of my orgasm hit me full force. My breathing was deep and loud, as waves of pleasure rolled over me again and again leaving me breathless.

Her own orgasm hit her with just as much force as mine had hit me with. At the peak of her pleasure, she felt my hard cock begin to move inside her pussy. She then felt the amazing feeling of my hot cum fly from my cock and into her pussy. This additional feeling finally sent her orgasm crashing down over her whole body. Her growing moan of pleasure grew into a scream of ecstasy, as her pussy exploded in such a powerful orgasm as she had ever had. Her shaking body went completely rigid, as waves of pleasure rolled outwards from her pussy to every part of her body.

She felt tremors begin to overtake her, as her body's tensed muscles began to tire. Her breathing became labored at the long build up and final exertion of her orgasm. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck, as her body shook uncontrollably. We clung to each other, as our orgasms subsided, leaving us breathless and needy in our exhaustion. I felt her pepper little kisses up my neck, over my face, and all the way to my lips. Our lips met in a tender and emotional kiss.

Our hands and fingers stroked and trailed over our bodies, as we kissed tenderly. Our breathing calmed as we held onto each other, still desperate for more contact. She moaned into my mouth, as my softened cock slipped from her pussy. She moved her body against mine, as we continued to kiss and stroke each other. She breathed out a soft, "Oh baby," as we continued our post orgasmic customs. When our breathing had begun to calm, our kisses and stroking hands began to relax and slow down. She broke our kiss, to lay her head gently on my chest.

She lay on top of me, as her body was still being wracked my the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. I felt the little tremors pass through her body, as I held her to me. She then lifted her hips off of my lap and moved her right leg over my body, so she could snuggle into my side.. She kept half of her upper body and her head still laying on my chest. I felt her fingers trailing over my chest, as she enjoyed drawing little designs on my skin.

I began to turn my body towards her, so we would both be laying on our side and facing each other. As I pulled her shaking form into me, she snuggled her body closer to me and clung to me with our chests mashed together.

She nestled her face in the crook of my neck, as she clung to me and breathed deeply. I simply held her to me, and slowly stroked up and down her back. She moaned quietly and snuggled closer into my body. I asked quietly, "So, was it worth the wait, baby?"

She hummed pleasantly, as she breathed out. "It was definitely worth the wait. That was amazing baby. I've never had a massage like that."

I laughed at her answer, as I teased "Well I should hope not. I would rather be the only one who gives you a 'happy ending.'"

She jerked in my arms when she got the joke. She then poked me hard in the ribs with her finger, as she said indignantly "That's not what I meant, baby. And you know it. Don't tease me right now, I can barely think straight. And yes, you are the only one allowed to give me a 'happy ending.' You're the only one who has ever given me any ending, for that matter."

I smiled as I pulled her close to me, answering "Sorry, baby. No more teasing, for now. You may return to your orgasm induced coma."

She mumbled a quiet, "Thanks, baby."

She then snuggled down further into my body and snaked her arms around my side to cling to me. I sighed feeling her warm naked body against mine. I slowly stroked her back along her spine, as she moaned quietly into my neck. She then mumbled out, "So good."

I was unsure if she meant the massage, the orgasms, me, or a combination. I didn't ask. I was ok to just let her rest in my arms. I felt her slow shallow breaths on my neck, as she relaxed deeper into me. I felt her muscles relax and calm. Her shakes and tremors had completely subsided, as she lay against me. I placed a kiss to the top of her head, and heard her sigh when she felt my lips against her. She then hummed pleasantly to herself and snuggled deeper into my arms. We were both content in this moment, so I pulled the covers down and out from under us. I then covered us both up and relaxed back into her.

The next thing that I knew, it was morning. We were both in the same positions, as when I had tucked us in under the covers. I smiled down at her, as she slept peacefully still clinging to my body. I was content to just lay here comfortably and hold her close. I continued to admire her and gently trail my fingers over her skin. I did not want to wake her up, so I kept my movements light and slow. I began to feel her move little by little against me.

I went still, hoping I had not accidentally woken her up. Her breathing changed and she then slowly opened her eyes. I watched her focus on me, as she slowly smiled at me. I smiled back, saying "Morning, baby. Did you sleep well?"

She moaned out sleepily as she hugged me a little tighter, "Morning. I slept very well. I don't think I moved at all last night. You're very comfy to sleep against."

I smiled at her sleepy reply, as I said "You're pretty nice to sleep with too."

She then smiled cutely as she asked teasingly, "So, no oral alarm this morning, baby?"

I smiled back at her, as I pinched her butt. She yelped and jerked in surprise, as I answered "I wanted you to sleep as long as you could. Plus I wanted to watch you wake up in my arms this morning. You're very cute when you first wake up. Well, I think you're cute all the time, but you are especially cute when you first wake up."

She smiled widely, as she listened to my reasoning for not waking her up and my compliment to her. She gripped onto my back and pulled us closer together, as she snuggled into me. She hummed in contentment as her body settled into mine. She then teased out, "Still, I wished I had woken up first. It would have been nice to give you an oral alarm."

She giggled as she finished. I decided to beat her to the punch, as I rolled us over onto her back with me braced above her. She gasped at the sudden movement, then giggled up at me. I began to kiss down her neck and chest, causing her to moan deeply. I kissed down onto her breasts. I sucked and kissed all over her breasts. I then sucked her nipples briefly, before giving them both gentle bites. She moaned louder and gasped as she felt my teeth connect with her nipples.

I continued kissing my way down her stomach and onto her hips. I worked my body down between her legs, as I took in her lovely waiting pussy. I moved my hands over her thighs and then snaked them around to grip her ass cheeks, to hold both of her legs open. I leaned forward and placed a kiss to her pussy lips. I then ran my tongue up and down between her lips, relishing her sweet taste. She whimpered, "Baby, don't tease me. I need you."

I decided to make her be more specific, as I asked "You need me to do what, baby? What do you need?"

She breathed out, "I want to feel you lips and tongue on my clit, baby. I want to cum with your mouth on my pussy."

I smiled, as I did exactly as she asked. I placed my lips to her clit and began to suck deeply, as I flicked and licked her nub with my tongue. She cried out at the suddenness of my attack on her clit. Her hips bucked up and most of her muscles tensed, as the pleasure to her clit crashed over her body. I gripped her tightly, as I held her down and as still as I could. She was moaning and writhing under me, as her lust grew. I knew that she would not last long, so I worked her clit as hard and as fast as I could.

Her head was thrown back, as her chest heaved and her moans increased in volume. I concentrated on her clit and holding her down, as she continued to writhe and squirm under me. My tongue was now flicking over her clit as fast as I could make it, as I sucked her nub deep into my mouth. I grazed my teeth over her nub from time to time, making her moan louder and her hips buck violently. Her moans grew in volume and pitch, as I licked and sucked her clit.

I felt her hand suddenly gripping my hair, as she pulled my face hard into her crotch and at the same time bucked her hips up into me. She screamed out, as she held my face hard against her clit as she continued to push her crotch into my face. I licked and sucked her clit as hard and fast as I could. Her body began to shake and I heard her breathing become a loud drawn out moan of pleasure. Her body was then wracked with small tremors, as her orgasm hit her full force.

She collapsed back against the mattress, as she labored to catch her breath. Her chest was heaving, as I began to lick and suck her clit softer and softer so she could ride out her orgasm. She let out little gasps and moans of pleasure, as she felt her orgasm begin to subside. She was practically purring under me, as she reached down and pulled at my arms, signaling for me to come up to her. I placed a tender kiss to her clit, then crawled up her body. I placed kisses up her body as I went. She moaned and sighed as I placed kisses to her hard nipples. I then worked my way up to her mouth, she drew my lips to hers for a deep kiss. We both moaned in the kiss, as our tongue danced together in her mouth. Our lips moved sensually over each other, as our kiss deepened. She broke the kiss with a moan of amazement, as she said "My God, no matter how many times you go down on my, I still can't believe how wonderful it is. That was amazing, baby. Thank you."

I smirked as I said, "Well sexy, you never have to thank me for going down on you, no matter how many times I do it. But you are welcomes, baby. So what would you like to do next?"

She smirked up at me, as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. She slowly stroked me, as she said "I want to do this."

I smirked back at her, as I asked huskily "I can tell, but how do you want it?"

She then pushed me over onto my back, and moved down my body until she was laying between my legs. She continued to slowly stroke my hard cock, as she would run her tongue up and down my cock shaft. I watched her work, with a smile on her face. She then smiled up at me as she opened her mouth and guided my hard cock head into her warm mouth. I moaned when I felt her lips wrap around my cock. She moaned when she began to suck and lick my cock head. She continued to slowly stroke my cock shaft, as she sucked deeply on my cock head.

I watched her close her eyes in pleasure, as she cheeks were sucked inwards by the force of the suction she used on my cock head. She then began to bob her head up and down, forcing her mouth up and down my cock as she sucked. Her right hand was still stroking my hard cock in sync with her mouth moving up and down. Her left hand had reached down and was now massaging my balls. I was moaning softly and breathing a bit heavier, as she continued her amazing job of sucking my cock.

I felt my breath catch, when she suddenly deep throated my cock. I felt her nose pressed into my crotch, her chin resting against my balls, and her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. I felt her moan on my cock in pleasure, as I also felt her tongue licking all over my cock. She then withdrew my hard cock from her throat, sucking as she went, until only my cock head was just in hr mouth. She then resumed bobbing her head up and down, as she sucked and stroked my cock as hard as she could.

I felt my toes curl, as her continued attention to my hard cock was bringing me closer to cumming. I didn't know if she wanted me to cum so fast, or if she had just gotten caught up in the moment. I decided to say something. I moaned out, "Baby, if you keep going I will cum in your mouth. Just a fair warning, you are amazing at that and I doubt I will last much longer.'

I looked down to see her still sucking on my cock as fast and hard as she could, as she looked me in the eyes and smirked around my hard cock. I took that as her answer. I then laid my head back down on my pillow, and enjoyed the amazing blowjob that she was giving me. I heard her muffled moans, as she really got into sucking me cock. I felt my eyes clamp shut as I knew she would soon feel my cum in her mouth. My hard cock began to twitch and jerk in her mouth. She continued to stroke and suck my hard cock with the same intensity, as I felt my first spray of cum leave my cock head. I heard her moan loudly around my cock, as I pumped spray after spray of my hot cum into her waiting willing mouth.

She swallowed as fast as she could, as she continued to suck and stroke my cock. I felt like she was milking my cum into her mouth. She was still moaning and swallowing all of my cum, as she sucked and stroked my softened cock. I leaned my head back and relaxed, as I enjoyed her attentions to my cock. I thought that she would soon stop and climb up to me, but she seemed to want to keep going. I suddenly wondered if she intended to keep sucking my cock until I got hard again. I looked down, and saw her smiling around my cock, as she looked up at me and continued to suck and stroke my cock.

I decided that I was right. I just wondered what she intended to do when she got me hard again. Would she just keep on sucking until I came again? Would she want that hard cock in her pussy? I had no idea. Deciding it really didn't matter, I was going to just relax and find out what would happen when an idea suddenly occurred to me. I held my head up and looking down at her, said "Hey baby, why don't you swing your body around this way? I may want to enjoy your delicious juices on my tongue too, you know."

She smiled, as she began to move her lower body around so I could have a taste. She kept her mouth firmly on my cock, as she swung the rest of her body around until we were in the 69 position. I moaned in pleasure at the sight of her lovely pussy and asshole exposed and ready for my tongue. I began by licking up and down between her pussy lips, and sucking her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time. I savored her amazing taste on my tongue, as I sucked her pussy lips clean. I felt her moaning on my cock, as she enjoyed my ministrations to her pussy.

I now started to thrust my tongue deep into her pussy. I moaned when I tasted her lovely juices on my tongue. My tongue was sliding easily in and out of her sweet pussy, as she began to rock back into my tongue. I began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down as fast as I could, as I slid it in and out of her pussy. She rocked her body backwards forcing my wet tongue even deeper into her luscious pussy, then forwards forcing her mouth down onto my semi hard cock. I loved this back and forth motion she was using. Her ass cheeks were also shaking back and forth with a lovely jiggle to them. I brought my hands to her ass cheeks and groped them lovingly.

I felt my cock begin to twitch, and knew that I would grow hard again. I then leaned up and forced my tongue deep into her puckered asshole. She tensed at the suddenness of my tongue forced up her asshole and the surprise of the feeling. She moaned deeply around my cock, as she resumed the rocking back and forth of her body. I tongue fucked her tight asshole and began to flick the tip of my tongue inside of her ass, as I felt her double the speed and strength of her sucks and strokes to my hardening cock.

I wanted to fuck her hard and deep with my cock, as soon as she got me fully hard again. I was forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into her tight puckered hole, as I continued to flick the tip of my tongue up and down. She was still forcing her hips backwards, driving my tongue even deeper into her lovely asshole. She was moaning in pleasure as she loved the feeling of my warm wet tongue doing lovely things to her tight asshole. She felt her eyes roll back into her head, as my tongue probed and plunged deep into her tight little asshole.

I then brought my left hand down to her pussy and inserted my index and middle fingers knuckle deep into her pussy. I positioned my thumb over her clit, and aimed my fingers at her g-spot. I began to finger fuck her pussy and rub her clit, at the same time and in sync with my tongue sliding in and out of her asshole. She was moaning loudly, as she stroked and sucked my semi hard cock. She was forcefully slamming her hips backwards, desperate for more stimulation. She could not believe that I was once again driving her absolutely wild as I stimulated her asshole, g-spot, and clit all at the same time.

Her moans had grown so loud and her movements back into me had become so forceful and fast, that I hadn't even noticed that my cock had grown fully hard again. Jennifer was overcome with lust. Her asshole was being magnificently tongue fucked, her pussy was wet and sliding freely over my fingers as they stimulated her g-spot, and her clit was being rubbed by my thumb. Her moans grew deeper, as she sucked and stroked my hard cock. She suddenly could not stand it any longer. She spun around on top of me, and planted herself on my lap. She forcefully shoved every inch of my hard cock right up her wet pussy.

She didn't start slow or work herself up. She started by slamming her pussy up and down my hard cock as fast and hard as she could. Her moans were deep and forceful, as she needed my hard cock to pound her remorselessly. I pulled he down to me and we kissed with a passion and need. Her hips moved back and forth on my lap as fast as she could move them. She also rocked her hips from side to side, causing my hard cock to move from side to side inside her pussy, give us both even more stimulation.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,246 Followers