Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,366 Followers

I then held her body close to mine with my left hand on her back, as snaked my right hand down her back and to her ass. I trailed my fingers down her ass crack until I found her puckered, put spit wet asshole. I began to tease her asshole with my index finger, as I bucked my hips up into her downward thrusts of her hips. When we had thrust our hips together driving my hard cock particularly deep and hard into her wet pussy, I inserted my index finger into her asshole, and probed her insides.

She moaned deeply, but didn't complain. She continued to move her hips, desperate for more. I continued to thrust my hips up into her, as I pushed my finger deeper into her asshole. I forced my finger all the way into her asshole up to the knuckle, and then began to move my finger back and forth inside her. Her moans had grown louder, as her lust had completely overtaken her. She could barely think straight. All her attention was concentrated on my hard cock slamming in and out of her wet pussy and the amazing feeling of my finger probing her asshole.

This double penetration was too much for her. She slammed her hips down as hard as she could on my lap, driving my hard cock deep and hard into her pussy and my finger deeper into her ass. She gripped me tightly to her body, as she screamed and shook uncontrollably. Her orgasm had completely stopped all other thoughts in hr head, but her need for the pleasure that she was receiving. Her pussy spasmed and trembled on my hard cock. Her asshole clenched again and again on my finger.

Her eyes were wide open, her head thrown back, her chest smashed into me, and he mouth open in a loud and deep drawn out moan of absolute pleasure. She collapsed on top pf me, as he muscles gave way and began to shake uncontrollably. I slid my finger out of her asshole slowly, so as not to disturb her overwhelming orgasmic high. She moaned again softly as she wiggled on top of me. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, with a face of pure contentment and satisfaction. She brought her hand up to my face and slowly trailed her fingers along the side of my face, as she said "Hi, baby. Mmmm...that was wonderful. I love it when you make me cum so hard I can barely breathe."

She then dropped her head to whisper very sensually into my ear, "But you still have that nice hard cock inside me. I still want you to fuck me hard until I feel you fill my pussy with your hot cum. Will you please fuck me, baby? I need your hard cock so bad."

I then flipped us both over on the bed. I grabbed her under her arm pits, and pulled her around and into the doggie style position. Without warning, I slammed every inch of my hard cock deep inside her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, as she felt my hard cock begin to batter her insides. She was moaning and groaning, in shear pleasure, as I gave her exactly what she had asked for. I gripped her ass cheeks tightly in my hands and pulled her backwards into my forward thrusts to truly slam my hard cock as deep and hard into her pussy as was possible.

Her hands were gripping she sheets, as her body was moving back and forth. Her lovely breasts swung feely underneath her. Her ass cheeks were gripped tightly in my hands and felt both soft and tight at the same time. I knew I wouldn't last long, after the build up of her sucking my cock and having her forcefully fuck herself to orgasm on my hard cock. I wanted her to cum again. I moaned out forcefully, "I want you to rub your clit while I fuck you, baby. Work your clit until you cum again. Play with yourself, baby. I want us to cum together."

She was so far gone in lust and need, that I am sure she would have agreed to anything. She readily brought her right hand back to her clit and began rubbing herself relentlessly. I then let go of her right ass cheek, and began circling her asshole with my right index finger. I then began to tease my finger into her asshole, a little bit at a time. Jennifer was moaning and breathing so hard as her pleasure multiplied. I then pushed my finger knuckle deep, back into her tight little asshole. I then synced my finger fucking of her tight asshole to my hard cock slamming in and out of her wet pussy.

She was in absolute bliss, as I fucked both of her holes at the same time as she rubbed her clit. She felt her orgasm building once again, as her moans turned to a more needy and wanton sound. She was practically howling in pleasure as her body was being wracked by all of this stimuli. I felt my balls begin to draw up, and knew that I would not last long, but I wanted her to cum with me. I put all of my strength into pulling her hips back into me, as I thrust my hips forward to slam my hard cock deep into her pussy and my finger all the way up her lovely ass.

Every time she slammed her hips back into my thrusts, the force of our movements caused waves to flow through her ass cheeks in an lovely way. I was nearing my next orgasm as I felt her pussy and asshole both clench and quiver. Her hips slammed back with one final hard thrust, as her head was thrown back on a loud and deep cry of pleasure. Her orgasm had reached her so fast, that she had been unprepared for it. She had to fight to stay in this position. My own cock was overwhelmed by the force of her orgasm and began to erupt in a sea of my hot cum flowing into her pussy.

My hot cum flowing into her pussy caused another bout of pleasurable tremors to flow through her body. This time she was unable to stay in this position. Her head and upper body flopped down onto the mattress, with a deep grunt as her body released all of the air from her lungs in one big action. I felt my hard cock continue to jerk inside her pussy, as it emptied itself of all of my cum. Her pussy continued to tremble and clench, as her orgasm worked its way through her whole body. I slipped my index finger out of her asshole slowly, as she sighed in pleasure. I felt my cock soften inside her and I pulled back to let it slide from her wet pussy.

She sighed again, as she felt my warm breath on her lovely ass cheeks. I placed a kiss to each ass cheek, her asshole, hr pussy lips, and her swollen and sensitive clit. I then slid down onto the bed beside her, and drew her body into mine. She moaned softly as I hugged her to me. She was completely out of energy and collapsed into me as soon as I pulled her close. I wrapped my arms around her, and stroked her gently. Her eyes were gently closed and she looked entirely at peace, as she rested in my arms. She then breathed out, "That was amazing, baby. You are an amazing lover."

I leaned down to whisper into her ear, "You are incredibly amazing too. I have never cum so much, cum so hard, or had this much sex. Plus I have never had sex this amazing, ever. So you deserve just as much credit as I do."

She smiled quietly, as she snuggled closer into my arms. We lay there relaxing in each other's arms for at least thirty more minutes. I snickered when I heard her stomach make her hunger known in a small growl. She stiffened in my arms and went beet red in embarrassment. I tried to hold in my laughter, as I asked "Getting hungry, sexy?"

She still refused to look me in the eyes, but nodded her head and mumbled an affirmative answer. I hugged her soothingly, then began to sit up. She sat up beside me and we both stretched our muscles, before getting out of bed. I then clasped my hand in hers and we walked naked to the kitchen. Neither of us seemed to mind our nudity, and I was glad she had grown so relaxed around me. I poured us both a glass of orange juice, which we sipped as I foraged for food.

I wasn't very hungry, but I knew she was. I suggested some sliced fruit and vanilla yogurt with granola for breakfast. She smiled and nodded her head, as she continued to sip from her juice. I picked out some strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, pineapple, and an apple. I washed them all off, then began cutting them up. I placed an even amount into a bowl for each of us. I passed one bowl to her and handed her a fork, while I got out the yogurt and granola. I spooned out yogurt into two bowls and added granola to each. I then grabbed two spoons, as we both settled onto stools at the kitchen island to eat.

I had to fight the urge to lean against her or wrap my arm around her body as we ate. I didn't think that we could sit in our usual touching way on the stools. She seemed to be thinking the same thing, as she looked at me silently. I then suggested we eat on the couch. She readily agreed, so we grabbed our food and walked to the couch. I sat with my back in the corner and my legs spread. She settled between my legs with her back to me. We then resumed our breakfast, comfortable in our customary physical contact. We ate in silence and simply enjoyed each other's company.

I waited until she did not have a mouth full of food, then leaned forward and whispered into her ear huskily, "What do you think for this morning, shower or bath?"

She immediately went rigid between my legs, and I saw her press her thighs together. She let out a small whimper and seemed to tremble a bit. She turned to look at me, as she said "Um, either is ok with me. What would you prefer, baby?"

I continued to whisper in her ear, "Mmmm...I think you look delicious either way. But I would have to say that you look better in the shower. Or maybe I should say that I prefer to see all of you in the shower."

She then made a squeaking sound, as she pressed her thighs together harder. I also saw her nipples harden and pressing through her shirt. She breathed out, "Oh, Ok. Yeah, a shower sounds good..."

I placed a gentle kiss to the back of her neck and continued eating. She stayed still for a minute or two, then quietly resumed her eating. She seemed a little distracted, so I decided to tease her a little, saying "Everything ok, sexy? You seem distracted by something."

She pursed her lips and went bright red in blush. She then gave me a swift, but not painful jab to my ribs with her elbow. She then straightened up, and said "Nope. I'm fine, baby."

I laughed at her embarrassment and her action, as I wound my left arm around her waist to pull her into my body. We then continued in silence, as we finished out breakfast. She seemed lost in thought, so I inquired "You ok, baby?"

She hesitated, but asked "I really don't have to worry about this. I could really care less what the elders of my mother's tribe think. They pretty much said I cold go to hell when I left to go to Penn State for college. They said that I should stay closer to home, and just go to a local college. I doubt they even consider me one of them anymore, and that's fine by me. But will your family have a problem with me?"

I hugged her close, understanding exactly what she was afraid of. I put her mind at ease by saying, "No, the last thing they will care about is that you are half Navajo. My great grandfather spear headed brining Native Americans into Colorado to train our Mountain Rangers in deep wilderness survival and tracking. He and some of the other local families literally bankrolled their reservation and any legislative problems they had, as long as they would pass on their knowledge."

"They still training our rangers today. We usually send out trainees to their reservation for them to put new guys through boot camp. And every year they send down members to evaluate how our rangers perform on their own. So, you don't have to worry about my dad or grandpa not liking you. My family is not prejudicial in any way that I know of. Besides, I like you and I am with you. I wouldn't let them tell me how to live my life, even if they did have a problem. So that is one thing you definitely do not have to worry about, baby."

She sighed and snuggled into me, as she quietly said, "Ok, just needed to ask."

I smiled at her and placed a kiss to the top of her head. I then decided to lighten the mood by asking, "So, you about ready for me to sex you up...I mean soap you up in the shower?"

She giggled as she wiggled her naked ass into my hardening cock, saying "Oh baby, I'm always ready for you to sex me up."

She then turned around and kissed me deeply, as she ground her pussy into my cock and her breasts against my chest. I reached around and groped her ass cheeks, making her moan deeply into our kiss. She breathed out, "God, I hope the need to constantly jump your bones never ends. I can't seem to get enough of you. Every time you touch me I feel tingles run up and down my spine."

She began to rub her wet pussy up and down my hard cock, coating me in her juices. I moaned and pulled her harder into me. She ground her pussy harder into my hard cock, as she said "I'm so wet for you, baby. Every time I feel you touch my pussy I go wild. Mmmm...God I want you."

I smirked at her as I said, "Then don't move, sexy. Stay right where you are."

I then held her still by gripping her ass cheeks tight, as I began to shimmy down under her. Her breath caught in her throat when she realized what I was doing, as I continued to work my way down the couch. I had now worked my way completely down, with my face right under her wet pussy. She was kneeling on the couch with her body pointed away from me. I looked up with a smirk on my face as she looked down at me with her eyes half lidded and her mouth open. I held eye contact with her, as I ran my tongue up and down between her pussy lips. She moaned loudly and arched her back, as I licked her sweet center. I continued to hold onto her ass cheeks to keep her still, as I began to suck her pussy lips into my mouth one at a time.

She had one hand on the back of the couch for leverage, as she reached another hand down and grasped my hair. She moaned out, "Oh, baby. I love it when you suck my pussy. Mmmm...you're making me so fucking wet."

I sucked and licked her pussy lip in my mouth, as she moaned in pleasure. I moaned as I tasted her juices. I loved the taste of her wetness. I let her pussy lip to fall from my mouth, as I switched to her other lip. I still remembered how nervous she was the first time I went down on her, the first time anyone had gone down on her as it turns out. It still surprised me that our time together had only been about thirty-six hours so far. I smiled, as I continued to suck and lick her pussy lip. Her moans and groans had increased in volume so much that I thought she might orgasm just from her sucking and licking her lips.

I would have to find out another time, right now I wanted to thrust my tongue inside her sweet and wet pussy. I let her lip fall from my mouth, as I began licking along her opening. She cried out as my tongue began to slowly slide into her pussy. She was writhing and trying to move against me, but I held her as still as I could with my hands. I was licking deep inside her pussy with slow movements of my tongue. She was going wild, needing more. I smirked as I held her tightly still. I heard her whimper, as she begged "Baby, please. Don't tease me."

She looked down into my eyes, as she bit her lower lip. I finally increased the speed of my tongue moving in and out of her pussy. I began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down, as I thrust it in and out of her core. I then stopped holding her still and allowed her to move anyway and how fast she wanted. The result was her reaching her other hand down to grip my hair, as she began to grind her pussy hard against my face. Her moans grew loud and forceful, as she fucked herself on my tongue. I continued my in and out thrusts and the flicking of my tongue inside her. She was groaning loudly, as she force fucked herself on my face harder than ever.

I felt her juices coating my face, as her wet pussy was ground against me. She was so fucking hot when she got this worked up. I reached my hands up to her breasts and began to grope and knead the luscious mounds. Her moans grew as I groped her. I then moved my finger to her hard nipples and began to pinch and pull them gently. Her reaction was almost instantaneous. She screamed loudly, as her pussy was pushed harder down onto my face. I felt her pussy flow with her juices over my tongue and down my throat. Her whole body was shaking violently, as her orgasm overtook her senses. I stopped pinching and pulling her nipples, and went back to massaging and kneading her large breasts. I continued to lick her sweet pussy and lap at her juices, as her hip movements subsided and stopped.

She stopped gripping my hair and began to run her fingers over my scalp and through my hair, as she looked down at me with a cute little satisfied smile on her face. She continued to gaze down at me as she breathed out, "Baby, that was wonderful.'

I smirked, because she thought this was over. I placed a few more licks into her pussy, then I moved my mouth up to her clit. She gasped loudly and went rigid when my lips wrapped around her sensitive nub. She moaned out, "Oh, baby."

I began to gently suck and lick her clit, as I continued to massage her breasts in my hands. I loved the feeling of her big tits. They were so soft and had just enough firmness to them. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn her breasts were implants. It wouldn't have mattered to me if her double Ds were real or implants, but the fact that they were real just added to her natural perfection to me. I added more suction on hr clit, as I also began to lick harder and faster. I felt her body jerk, as I upped the speed and strength to her sensitive nub.

I smirked to myself, as I continued to make eye contact with her. I then wagged my eyebrows up and down at her. She looked down at me curiously, not sure what I meant. She smiled as she eyed me with suspicion, as she started to ask "What are you..."

Her question was cut off, as I began to hum and moan deeply in my throat. The deep sound made my mouth vibrate. My lips secured tightly to her clit caused the vibrations to transfer directly to her. Her question turned into a loud cry, as her hands gripped my hair again. Her body immediately went completely rigid. Her mouth was wide open with a loud and drawn out moan, her eyes wide, and her head thrown back as the vibrations directly to her clit sent pleasure shooting to all corners of her body. I loved making her go this crazy. She always looked amazing when she was unable to move or even speak because of something I was doing to her. Her whole body frozen in such immense pleasure that it wiped out all rational thought.

She finally gasped loudly for breath, as chills ran up and down her spine. She looked down at me with wide and amazed eyes, as I continued to hum, suck, lick her clit. Her breathing was labored, as she had to use all of her concentration to keep herself from falling over. Her hands released my hair, but gripped the sides off my head as she held on to me with all her might. She sounded like she was on the verge of hyperventilating, as she fought for air. Her chest was heaving, her eyes now slammed shut, her face scrunched tight, as her breath went in as an audible gasp and came out as a high pitched cry. Her body began to shake so violently that I was actually afraid she was hyperventilation.

She began to choke out, "Oh, God!" over and over again. Her repetitions grew louder and higher pitched. Her face scrunched tighter inwards and her eyes were clamped as tight as she could. She then went completely rigid, as her fingernails dug into the sides of my head. Her eyes were thrown open, as she let out an earsplitting scream of pure pleasure. I continued working her clit, as I watched her orgasmic performance. I waited until her orgasm was beginning to subside, before I stopped humming on her clit. Her body was trembling as her muscles screamed in protest. Her eyes were half lidded and her mouth hung open loosely. She looked on the verge of passing out. I still had a hold of her breasts, so I wouldn't let her fall if necessary.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,366 Followers