Alexander and Jennifer: Sunday 01

Story Info
Saturday night and sunday morning.
21k words
4.59
10.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,285 Followers

I wanted us to digest our food for a while before we did anything strenuous, so I asked her what kinds of shows she liked. I was pleasantly surprised when she named some of my favorite shows. I changed the settings on the DVR and selected my saved programs. I selected one of the comedy shows she had mentioned, and we continued to watch in our comfortable silence. I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. I felt her smile against my chest when she felt my kiss. We watched about an hour of several episodes, laughing from time to time, as we let our food digest. From time to time, she would moan quietly to herself and grip my side tighter, as she lay against and on top of me. I continued to slowly stroke her arm, until we both began to move a little more against each other.

Neither of us seemed uncomfortable or needing to move, but we began to slowly move closer together as we silently watched the shows. We finally came to rest after I had moved down further on the couch until I was laying down, with just my head resting sideways on a pillow. She had slowly moved up my body until her entire body was laying on top of me. She had her legs laying on top of mine, our pelvises were pressed together, her stomach and chest laid on my abs and chest, and her head nestled in the crook of my neck. Our breathing was relaxed and I felt her warm breath exhaling against my skin.

We began to slowly rub our bodies against one another, as our hands began to roam and stroke up and down each other. She brought her head up to me and our lips met in a languid kiss. As our kiss deepened, our bodies and hands began to move faster over each other. We ground ourselves against each other sensually. We both moaned softly into each others mouths, as we felt my hard cock rubbing against her crotch. Our breathing increased as our moans grew louder. Our eyes would open to stare into each other's eyes, then close again in pleasure. I then kissed my way down her neck and chest, until I reached the top of her chest. I then kissed my way back up to her mouth, as our kiss grew in passion and need.

She then moaned into my mouth, "Baby, I need you."

I moaned back, "You already have me."

I heard a her breath catch in her throat, when I said this. I then continued, "I think it's time to take this to the bedroom. I still want to give you your dessert."

She nodded silently, as she looked at me through lidded eyes. I turned off the TV as we silently sat up and got off the couch. I led us into the bedroom hand in hand. I turned on the lights on the wall by the headboard of my bed to give us enough light to see each other, but not enough to be overly bright. The two wall mounted lights gave of an ambiance of low and romantic light throughout the whole room. I turned to her silently and drew her into my arms, as our lips connected in an amazing kiss. We ran our hands up and down each other's bodies, as our kiss deepened. When we finally broke our kiss, we were both breathing hard in want and need. She looked me in the eyes with a look of absolute amazement.

I then brought my hands to the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. She stood silently, as I undressed her. I ran my hands over her stomach and up her sides. I reached the clasp of her bra and unhooked it in a single motion. I brought it over her shoulders and down her arms, as I gazed at her perfect full breasts. She stood there in front of me, without trying to cover herself as she let me look her over. I brought my hands to her breasts and began to massage them gently, as I leaned down to capture a nipple with my lips. She moaned softly, as her hand ran up to the back of my head and gently held me to her breast. I continued to suck and lick her nipple until I felt her breathing increase eve more. I then let it fall from my mouth, then placed a gentle kiss to her hard nub, as I moved my lips to her other nipple.

She let out another quiet moan when she felt my lips begin to suck her hard nipple. I licked and flicked her nipple with my tongue, as I continued to suck. Her breath caught when I grazed my teeth over her hard nub, as I let it fall from my mouth. I then looked into her eyes as I slowly dropped to my knees before her. I ran my hands down her body to the waist line of her pants. I gently tugged them down along with her panties. I trailed my fingers over her smooth ass cheeks, thighs, and calves. She lifted one foot then the other, as I freed her pants and panties from her. I then gazed up at her lovely body, as she looked down at me with a small smile on her face.

I placed a gentle kiss to her hairless crotch, making her jerk in surprise as she gasped softly. I then stood up in front of her, as I ran my finger back up her body. She was looking at me with wide eyes, as she was once again biting her lower lip in her own cute way. I pulled her gently into me and stroked her naked body, as I kissed her deeply. She moaned in pleasure, as she brought her hands to my back holding onto me. I continued to kiss her until her breathing increased and I felt her breasts heave as she breathed in and out. I whispered to her, "Lie down on the bed, baby. On your stomach, if you please."

She nodded silently, as she then turned and crawled up onto my bed. I watched her move, as her hips swayed in a very sensual way. I loved the look of her naked ass from behind. She placed her head pointed towards the headboard and her feat towards the foot of the bed. She rested her head to the side facing me on her folded forearms. I then stripped naked as she watched. I saw her admiring my body, as her breathing increased. I then climbed up onto the bed, spread her legs, and settled myself between them. She gasped softly then sighed, as she felt me between her legs. I then grabbed a bottle of softly scented massage oil from the bedside table.

She gasped again, as I poured a small amount of the oil onto her lower back. I then moved my hands through the oil to warm it up and coat my hands. I began to move my hands up and down her body, massaging her muscles with a firm but still relaxing pressure. I had bought this bottle of oil intending to use it for just this reason, but had not had the occasion to use it as I hadn't entertained a woman in this apartment before Jennifer. I have had numerous massages over the years all at massage parlors, both as a relaxation technique and to work out the kinks in my muscles. So I knew what to do and what not to do.

She moaned softly as I worked my way up and down her back. I felt her relax completely under me, as I continued to coat her back with my oiled hands. I used my fingers to massage out any knots that I felt and my palms to knead her into relaxation. She moaned out softly, "Oh, God baby, that feels amazing."

I whispered back, "I'm glad you like it."

I continued to massage her back muscles until I had covered her entire back several times. Knowing that her back muscles were sufficiently relaxed, I moved up to her shoulders and neck. Her shoulders were already relaxed, but I felt a few knots to work out. I used a firm pressure to work away the knots that I felt. Every time I felt a knot give way, I heard a soft moan come from her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open, as she enjoyed the feel of my massaging hands and fingers. Finishing her shoulders, I brushed her hair out of the way and began to rub her neck.

I used my fingers on her neck, as they allowed me the most dexterity in which to massage her. I made sure not to push down too hard, lest her neck cramp up. I moved my fingers up and down the back and sides of her neck, as she continued to sigh and moan quietly. She looked so peaceful as she lay there naked before me. I felt the desire to run my tongue up her spine and bite her neck softy, but I didn't want to get her worked up just yet. After finishing her neck, I grabbed a pillow and moved her arms out from under her head and replaced them with the pillow. I then stroked her hair gently, as I maneuvered her arms out to her sides.

I added more oil to my hands, before I started on her arms. I began with her left arm and began to knead and massage her upper shoulder and bicep. I felt her muscles move freely under my touch, as her body was completely limp on my bed. I ran my hands and finger up and down her bicep, not feeling any knots. I began to add a bit more pressure, as I moved my palms up her bicep to her shoulder. After finishing her bicep and shoulder, I moved down to her forearm and massaged it mostly with the tips of my fingers, in order to apply the adequate amount of pressure to her tight muscles. I used and up and down motion on her forearms, as I felt her muscles slide under her skin.

I moved down to her hands and fingers, still using my finger tips to work and massage her. Her fingers needed very little attention, but I massaged and rubbed them nonetheless. I pulled her fingers gently, trying not to pop her knuckles, as I rubbed up and down her digits. I used more pressure on her palm with my thumbs, to apply the amount of pressure that I like to have used on my palms. She seemed to enjoy it, because I heard another soft moan escape her lips. Finishing her left arm and hand, I moved to her right upper shoulder and bicep. Once again using my thumbs to knead her tight muscles when I found knots, I worked my way up and down her bicep and shoulder.

I heard her mumble unintelligibly, as I continued to work my way down to her forearm. Her right forearm seemed a bit tender, so I used a great deal less pressure to gently massage her sore muscles. She tensed a few times when I hit a certain spot, but my delicate ministrations worked the tenderness out of her. Moving down to her hands, I again used my fingers to rub and knead her digits. I smiled, as her hand was completely limp in my hand. I moved to her palm and applied pressure with my thumbs to work her muscles in her hand. Her breathing was so relaxed that I would have suspected she was asleep, except for her soft moans from time to time.

Seeing that her upper body was now thoroughly massaged and relaxed, I mover my hands slowly down her spine not applying any pressure but ghosting my fingers gently over her skin. My hands arrived at her bubbly butt, causing a quiet gasp from her as I began to massage her ass cheeks with my hands. I loved the look of her ass cheeks moving in my hands, as I applied the right amount of pressure to her lovely oil covered butt. I let a few more drops of oil drip onto her ass cheeks from the bottle, causing her to moan at the feeling of the oil running over her skin.

I kneaded and massaged her ass cheeks with a little more pressure to fully work her muscles into relaxation. I ran my fingers down her ass crack, as I continued to relax her completely. She gasped and tensed her ass cheeks for only a moment, when she felt my fingers sliding down her crack. She relaxed when she felt my gentle but firm kneading of her ass cheeks, as I rubbed them from side to side. I fought the urge to bury my face between her lovely ass cheeks and rim her puckered asshole and lick her lovely pussy from behind.

Every time I squeezed her ass cheeks as I massaged them, her puckered hole and pussy would be revealed to me. But I dismissed the urge to bring her to orgasm quite so soon. I moved my hands down to her thighs, and used more pressure than before to work her tightly muscled thighs. I could tell that she spent a lot of time building and keeping her thigh muscles when she worked out, so I applied specific attention and pressure to work them with my hands and fingers. I worked my way up and down her thighs with my oil soaked hands, as I felt her muscles give way to my massages.

I applied enough pressure to her inner thighs, so as not to tickle her. I stayed away from her pussy, as I saw it was only barely an inch away from my fingers when I worked my way up her inner thighs. I then worked my way down to her calves, finding more tight muscles but no knots. I used the same amount of pressure as I did when I massaged her thighs, seeing as how developed her calves were. I used an up and down motion on the backs of her calves, to rub her muscles into relaxing. I had to stay focused on her calves for longer than any other part of her body yet, because of how tight and developed they were.

Feeling her calves finally relax to my touch, I moved down to her feet. I did not know how ticklish she was, so I used enough pressure so that I wouldn't find out. I first focused on the heals of her feet using a lot of pressure. I know that my own feet get incredibly sore and that I loved a great foot massage, so I again copied what I had enjoyed in my previous massages in regards to my feet. I used my palms and thumbs to add a great deal of pressure to her heals. I also spent some time kneading her Achilles tendon. Hearing soft moans and sighs, I knew that I was using the right amount of pressure.

I moved down to the arches of her feet. I applied less pressure and worked the areas with my thumbs and fingers. I would use my thumbs to press down and then slide gently from her heel to the pad of her foot, as I worked her arches. I then began to work her arches from side to side with my thumb pressing down and sliding from right to left. I moved to her pads and applied as much pressure with my thumbs as I had used on her heels. I continued using my thumbs on the pads of her feet until I was satisfied with my treatment.

I moved down to her toes. I massaged between her toes with my fingers, rubbing the with just enough pressure to feel great. I massaged up and down her toes and kneaded them between my fingers. Satisfied that her back side was now completely relaxed, I guided her to turn over onto her back. She slowly rolled over, revealing her lovely breasts and a glimpse of her tasty pussy. She was so relaxed that she did not even try to cover herself up. I smiled as I admired her sexy body.

I added more oil to my hands as I started with the top of her feet, and used medium pressure as I massaged her with my thumbs and palms. I moved up to her ankles and along the front of her calves, as I began to work my way up her lovely body. Reaching her thighs, I kneaded and worked her large muscles with my palms to apply the perfect amount of pressure. Feeling her thigh muscles moving under her skin as I massaged them, I began using my thumbs to add a more penetrating pressure to her. I moved up to her hips.

I used a gentle touch with my finger tips, as I felt her muscles sliding with my touches. Moving up to her stomach, I used my fingers again to apply just a small amount of pressure to feel good. Continuing up, I reached her chest and large breasts. I began by working around her lovely breasts and focusing on her chest muscles. I used my finger tips for a more precise application of pressure to her muscles. I then began to gently knead and massage her breasts. I used very little pressure, as I simply worked my way over her breasts. Her eyes were gently closed and her mouth rested slightly opened, as I then moved up to her face and head. I used my fingers to apply the same amount of pressure that I enjoy when I receive a facial massage.

I worked my way up her cheeks and over her forehead with my fingers and thumbs. She kept her eyes closed, but would let out a soft sigh and moan from time to time. I moved up to her scalp and gently ran my finger through her long hair. She let out a moan, as a small smile formed on her lips. I rubbed my finger tips all over her scalp and applied pressure enough to move her skin. Finishing, I ran my fingers all the way down her body to her stomach. I had once again, settled my body between her legs. I now lowered my mouth to her pussy for a quick kiss against her lips.

She gasped and tensed at the feeling of my face against her pussy. I began my running my tongue up and down between her pussy lips, as I licked her folds. I sucked each lip into my mouth, as I enjoyed her sweet and tangy taste. I would lick my tongue over her lips, as I sucked them in my mouth. She was beginning to writhe beneath me, so I snaked my left arm under her right thigh and up along her waist to hold her in place. Finished sucking her pussy lips, I placed my lips around her clit and began to suck it gently. She let out a sweet and pleasure filled moan.

I licked and flicked her clit with my tongue, as I continued to suck it on my mouth. I let my right hands roam up her body, until I reached her left breast. I began to massage and fondle her breast in my hand, as I continued sucking and licking her clit. Her moans began to grow louder, as I continued my ministrations to her clit and breast. I placed my thumb and forefinger to her nipple and began to tweak and pinch her hard nub. I increased my suction on her clit and the speed of my tongue licking her clit, as I added more pressure to tweaking her nipple.

Her hips were bucking up into my face, as her pleasure mounted. I wanted to make her orgasm numerous times before we had sex. Luckily she had a delicious tasting pussy, and I was always happy to go down on her. I felt her grab my right hand off of her nipple with her left hand and link our finger together. She held my hand tightly in hers, as she felt her orgasm building. I flicked her clit faster and sucked it deeper into my mouth, as I worked her closer to cumming. Her breathing was getting labored and choppy. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut. I felt her squeeze my hand tightly in her hand, as her orgasm began to hit her.

Her body shook quickly as she writhed beneath my touch. She then went completely rigid, as a high pitched cry erupted from her. Her back arched as the waves of pleasure crashed over her lovely body. I held her down with my left hand, as her hand still gripped my right hand for dear life. Her moans and gasps seemed to come out as one, in short audible breaths. She then moaned loudly in an indication of her deep pleasure, as her body began to relax back onto the mattress.

Not wanting to waist any time, I slowly with drew my right hand from her left hand's grip and slowly trailed it down her body. I had not stopped or even slowed down my sucking and licking of her clit after she had orgasmed. As I drew my right hand down her body, I felt her skin respond to my trailing fingers by breaking out in goose bumps and having her muscles tighten up from time to time. I rubbed up and down between her pussy lips with my fingers, to add more stimulation to her. She was so wet to my touch and her body was so needy, as she bucked and writhed beneath me.

Getting them nice and slick with her juices, I slowly pressed my index and middle fingers into her pussy. I felt her pussy immediately spasm and clench around my fingers. Her pussy gripped my fingers tightly, and seemed to be trying to suck them both inside of her, as her pussy continued to spasm and shake. I bent my fingers upwards towards her g-spot, as I searched for her special place. Finally feeling her spot and having her hips buck as I stimulated it, I began a slow in and out motion with my two fingers to her pussy. I would draw my fingers almost all the way out of her pussy, and then push them back in right to her g-spot.

My mouth was still firmly attached to her clit, as I continued to suck and lick her. Wanting to make her cum again fast, I then made a deep and drawn out moaning sound, with my lips still locked around her clit. The deep moaning sent vibrations directly from my mouth and into her clit. The result was almost instantaneous. Her hips shook and bucked, as the rest of her body went rigid. She cried out, "Oh fuck!"

Waves of pleasure crashed over her body. The vibrations to her clit, my tongue licking her, my lips sucking her, and my fingers probing her pussy and working her g-spot, were all too much for her. Her back arched up off the bed. Her legs slammed shut on my body and wrapped around me. Her arms shot out to her sides and gripped and clawed at the bed. Her chest heaved and let out a deep moan, as her orgasm overtook her. Her head was spinning, as she felt her entire body tingle in pleasure. I felt her place her hand to the back of my head, gently holding my face to her clit. I continued to moan, as I licked, sucked, and probed her. She was riding high, as her orgasm began to fade. Her breathing was still labored, as she tried to relax into my touches. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy, as I stopped moaning on her clit. I let my licking and sucking of her clit ease off, as I felt her body begin to relax under me.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,285 Followers