All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two nodded and all looked at me. "I promise I won't ask to meet any of you alone. And I would never go against my love's plan---it's just so amazing and humbling. I love each of you so very much."

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The sleep, our talk and then the meal restored all of us. After a great dinner, filled with fun conversations and a couple of bottles of wine, we moved back out to the family room. Janet suggested we play spin the bottle as she had conveniently had an adult version of the game in her car.

One side note, adult spin the bottle is so much more exciting to do and watch than the spin the bottle game I played in high school.

Soon we were all out of our shorts and shirts. All of us got very excited kissing one another. The three women had to kiss one of the other women numerous times, and on all the parts of their bodies. While very nervous the first time each had to do a task, by the third time it was just exciting. No doubt the wine helped.

Whoever the bottle landed on had to do the required act for two minutes, which was measured by an included timer. The company that made the game wisely had a loud ringer in the timer. There was little chance any of us could have stopped without it. We sexually teased each other mercilessly. Watching 'braver by the minute Mary' kiss Keiko's breasts was so friggin hot.

We lasted almost an hour before we gave up and decided the stupid timer and task was just a starting point. The plan we came up with was the next one who gets a card with me as the recipient gets the assigned task out of the way and then a fuck until one of us orgasms. An orgasm means you're out of the game. If the first orgasm doesn't trigger the partner's orgasm then he or she is still in the game.

Same same with two women, the task and then whatever you can do simultaneously until someone cums.

Whoever is left standing at the end gets all three losers on him or her at once until he or she orgasms.

We decided that we would start over and spin by age, oldest to youngest or vice versa. A flip of the coin had Keiko going first. She spun and landed on Mary. Her task was to spend two minutes kissing Mary's breasts. By the end of it both were breathing hard, just as they had all through the game earlier. But it was more exciting because they both knew their job was to get the other to orgasm once the task was done.

They decided to sit next to each other and jill each other off. I could barely stay in place watching each woman with a hand in the others crotch. After about 90 seconds Keiko was certainly looking like she was going to win. Mary was moaning and shoving herself onto Keiko's slim fingers and was so distracted she was barely stimulating Keiko at all.

Keiko looked at me with a smile of triumph. As I smiled back at her beautiful face I licked my lips and then wiggled my tongue up and down, letting her see that I couldn't wait to eat her. Almost immediately she groaned and came, to everyone's surprise.

Mary moaned in frustration. "I'm so close. I wish I would have lost." And she sat there panting as Keiko moved out of the circle and onto the couch.

I was next. I spun and landed on Janet. Her task was to perform oral sex on me for two minutes before I could fuck her. I was confident I could last for two minutes and then easily get her to orgasm on my cock. I hadn't counted on Keiko sliding up behind me and grinding her little breasts into my back while whispering in my ear and licking my neck as she played with my nipples.

"I'm going to learn to suck cock just as good as your slave does. Look at her, look at how your big fat cock disappears in her mouth." Needless to say I did what I was told. It was a wonderful sight to see Janet slobbering all over my cock and suddenly I was getting more turned on by the second.

Keiko spoke louder when she said, "Look how slave slut is using her hands to stroke you and play with your balls while she sucks you deep. That's what I'm going to do."

Of course Janet wasn't doing that before Keiko said it but she immediately started. And I was cumming well before the two minutes were up, much to the satisfaction of both the little cheats.

Janet had to spin three times before she actually landed on Mary. Mary's task was to French kiss Janet for two minutes, after that they decided they would grind their crotches together until one of them came. This was only because Keiko and I refused to let them do something already done. Mary had suggested jilling again, and it was clear to all she wasn't ready to have or do oral sex with a woman.

As they got started, I was quickly distracted by Keiko. She began slowly jacking me off and told me, "I can't wait to watch you fuck one of them again. It's such a turn on to watch your fat cock go into a tight little pussy. But I haven't actually seen you fuck Mary so I hope she wins. Regardless of who wins I'm going to play with her clit while you fuck her---that way she'll cum before you and then you can fuck me."

Yup, I'm at full hard on almost immediately.

"Cum Slut, cum NOW!" I yelled at Janet. Amazingly she looked at me and did.

Again Mary moaned in frustration. She whined, "I don't think I'm going to be able to cum now. I was so close both times."

"You don't have to worry Mary. I promise you that you'll get off like gangbusters. Ladies we're all going to give Mary another French kiss, she seemed to like that. I go first."

While I was kissing her, my hands were all over her body. Her new sexuality just wouldn't jive with the Mary I knew and it was exciting for both of us.

I motioned for Keiko and Janet to sit on the couch as I got behind Mary and directed her to a kneeling position in front of Janet. I entered Mary just as Janet started to simultaneously kiss her and play with her hanging breasts.

Mary was starting to say something as I entered her but the kiss from Janet ended that. She was already moaning and trying to fuck me faster. Her hot pussy felt wonderful, holding her hips and slamming against her ass was unbelievable. I wondered if I could hold out.

Keiko didn't wait the two minutes and very quickly ordered Janet to stop. She whispered an order in Janet's ear and then winked at me as she pulled Mary up for a kiss. Mary moaned and soon closed her eyes as Keiko passionately made out with her. Immediately Janet rolled onto her back and scooted underneath us and started licking my cock and Mary's clit as I plowed in and out.

"What, what's going on? Oh my god!" Mary screamed. Her whole body was shaking like she was electrified and her cunt was suddenly wetter yet tighter. I wasn't in the condition Mary was but I was definitely on the losing side of control.

Then Janet shifted to concentrating on Mary's clit and it was like the electricity went from 100 watts to a lighting bolt. It was impossible for either one of us to not to cum. I screamed, she screamed, and both of us started cumming buckets.

Janet was drenched in cum as we uncoupled above her. Mary and I were on our knees with our heads resting on the couch on either side of Keiko and panting like we'd just run a marathon.

"Janet, you have five minutes to shower and return here with warm washcloths for Master and Mistress."

"Yes Mistress Keiko, immediately Mistress." Janet said and scurried off.

When she returned smelling clean and with warm washcloths about 4 minutes later, we were in the exact same position still recovering. Keiko was lovingly stroking our heads. Janet cleaned me up as best she could and then started on Mary.

Keiko pulled me up by the hair so I would look at her. "Tell us all what to do" she mouthed and then pushed my head back down. It was then I understood that being on the top of the totem pole, both at work and now here, that they expected me to make the decisions.

I took a deep breath. "Slave." "Yes Master?" "Take Mary to the shower, clean her off and put the both of you to bed. You are not allowed to orgasm without my express permission. Obviously Mistress Mary can orgasm and use you in any way she wishes."

"Yes Master, as you wish, Master." The pure joy in Janet's voice made all of us smile.

"Keiko." "Yes Master?" "Shower time, you will wash me and then we'll go to sleep in my bed. You are not allowed to orgasm without my express permission." "Yes Master."

"Mary." "Yes Master?" "I am so proud of all three of you. But you have earned the most praise for your actions today. You have a lot of making up to do in regard to orgasms so once you wake up tomorrow you may have as many orgasms as you like, with whomever you like, for the rest of the weekend. I encourage you to use all of us for your pleasure."

"Yes Master, thank you Master!"

Chapter Twenty Two

Keiko and I took our time in the shower. Again I couldn't just wash her without kissing her every 5 seconds or so. Again she cleaned and massaged me. After we dried each other off and brushed our teeth etc we fell into the bed. I spooned myself behind her and pulled her in as close as I could. "I just love how you fit inside me." I whispered as I wrapped her up tightly into my arms.

"That's funny, I was just about to say the same thing." She said as she squirmed around to smile and kiss me. "You need sleep. We both need it. I'm so glad I get to sleep with you tonight."

I whispered, "I can't wait to get you worked up and not let you orgasm tomorrow." Next thing I knew my balls were encircled firmly in her little hand. She squeezed a bit, smiled sweetly and whispered back,

"Funny, I thought your wife told you how I handle bully's."

"She did! I'm sure you didn't hear what you thought you heard!"

"So much better to know we're on the same page." Keiko said as she let go of her grip on my balls and softly kissed me again. Then she rolled back over and pulled my arms tightly around her. 'Go to sleep my love."

"Yes ma'am."

Chapter Twenty Three

I woke up to find us both in the same position. Keiko was still asleep. I loved the feeling of being alive again.

This morning as I went through my routine of thinking about my love and thanking God for the time we did get. I realized I sure as hell never wanted this to happen. That I still didn't understand why it happened---but I was so humbled by it all and the wonderful feeling of being alive again.

Over the next weeks the four of us went through a lot of sex. Amazingly, unbelievably, we were great together. I made sure I never spent two nights in a row again with any one of them. I wanted to ensure the other two women never felt left out. I loved all three of them. But Keiko and I just fit, something that really worried me because of our age difference and, due to the other two women, because it was obvious Keiko and I were in synch together.

But neither Mary or Janet seemed the least bit concerned. They knew I loved each of them and that each love was different. The three women got even closer, which I never would have believed possible.

This isn't to say we didn't have the normal fights and issues that all families and committed couples have. But we all knew and could feel our love for each other. We all knew we could be ourselves and not have a temper tantrum held against us.

The women quickly all aligned with each other on 'that time of month'. I'd heard that could happen but didn't really believe it. Well now I definitely believe it. I make myself very small and unobtrusive for about 4 days each month. Janet is always the first to finish and as soon as she is done menstruating she gets unbelievably horny. After 4 days without I'm always more than ready for whatever game she wants.

Keiko was absolutely right about her parents supporting her decision. She told them she was in love with me and we were having sex. I was mortified. Amazingly, they treated me as an honored guest anytime we got together with them.

About six months after it all started, when we were eating dinner, they told me they had a new plan. They didn't let me even talk before Janet told me, "Of course you get a say, but we've already decided."

"Well, so far everything has worked out great. I can't ever thank you enough. I can't ever love you enough. So I want to hear the plan but I already agree to it."

Mary immediately popped up with their go-to line when anyone wanted a laugh, "See, I told you he was smart."

As the laughter died down Janet said, "We need two things from you. One acre of land and fifty thousand dollars."

"Well I definitely didn't see that coming. Why?"

"We're going to build a house about 100 yards from yours. We're all tired of the sneaking around just so we can live our admittedly unconventional life style. You love us and we love you so we're going to build a house and live next door. Between the three of us we can build our dream home but we need the 50K for utilities to be run to the house, a new driveway with a separate entrance, and the expected cost overruns and unexpected costs."

"But Keiko is barely 20 years old---and should be going to a real university not the small college in town. Especially since she's moved out of her parents home and into the dorms."

I should have known that was a big mistake. Keiko got indignant and gave me the look. The look that only women know how to give. With the chin tucked down and in and the slightly raised eyebrows and an expression that clearly says, 'Are you still talking? Go play with your toys and leave the real decisions to me'.

She icily said, "I've told you before, MORE than once, that I am going to make the decisions about my life. When I'm good and ready to end this relationship with you I will. BUT, I'm not ready yet and you dear man had better just give up on the line of thinking that you know what's best for me. AND, this is the last time I'm going to tell you that. Next time it happens---let's just say you won't be happy with the outcome."

She kept staring at me waiting for an answer. When I looked to the other two women for support they too just stared at me. Damn women. No matter what they always stick together.

When something like that happens I don't care how much of a man you think you are---there is no way you're not going to give in and grovel so you can keep living and loving all three of them. So my response was pretty obvious. I meekly said,

"Yes dear."

They all roared with laughter because not one of them had ever heard me say yes dear to anyone.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Four months later they moved in the new house. Since the women knew everyone in town and were so single and pretty the contractors seemed to always put them first on the priority list.

The three women had been busy as little bees in designing their house before they ever asked for the land and money. It had 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms on the first floor and two big bonus rooms on either side of a huge bathroom up stairs on the second floor. It had to have been at least 4,800 square feet. When I asked them why they needed such a big house they would give me 'the look'.

After my fifteenth or twentieth comment about the size of the house, Keiko in an exasperated tone, asked me, "How big is your house my love?"

"About 2,600 square feet."

"Just using your math, if one person equals 2,600 square feet then we should really build a 7,800 square foot home. Any other questions, DEAR?"

"Oh no. Nope. No siree, that makes perfect sense. I think I'm going back out to the barn and work some more on the Harley till its dinner time."

"See I told you you were smart."

They had literally planned everything. Where the electrical switches and outlets would be as well as ensuring every room was soundproofed and had a full 'outside door' instead of the usual hollow 'inside door'. Almost every door was a slider.

They had all sorts of really cool features and a huge kitchen / family room. Off the main area were three wings. Each was a separate three room, two bath living area. One of the suites was decidedly larger with an amazing master bed and bathroom. Mary said it was hers for two reasons. One, she had put more money in and two, she had more things because she had lived longer.

They had a large bonus room right next to the family / kitchen area. "What's that for?" I asked.

"We're thinking we may go into a side business making ornaments for Christmas and some other holidays---so it's our just in case room." "OK. What's with the upstairs? What's that all about?"

"Well, you know we all like to watch movies so later on, when we can afford it, we intend to build a home theater. Until then we'll use the TV in the family room."

"OK, what's with the other room upstairs?"

"We've decided to give you the billiards room you've always wanted---when we can afford it."

"Wow, you guys have thought of everything."

They all looked at each other and laughed and looked quite pleased with themselves, as they should have. I just can't believe how blessed I have been in life---despite not ever wanting it this way.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

The women decided we would have a house warming party two weeks after they moved in. They said they would take care of everything. Invites, catering, booze, decorations etc.

That worked for me because I was going to be spending ten of those days at the Corporate Office earning the big bucks and per diem doing training for new franchise owners. My business was doing fantastic and they thought it was time to bring in a successful franchise owner for the training. Even better for me---I wouldn't have to get dragged into helping plan and set up the party.

I got in late Thursday and Keiko picked me up at the airport. "I get you all to myself tonight." She said. "The others are finalizing plans for our party tomorrow. I know you were planning to go to the office but we've all decided that you and I get the day off tomorrow so I can take you to that big car and motorcycle show at the fairgrounds."

"Woo hoo. But I planned on doing that Saturday."

"Well we have other plans for your Saturday." She said suggestively as she ran her hand up my thigh and onto my dick. As I was wearing jeans I got hard and uncomfortable pretty quick. "And I think I'll have to take care of your current problem as soon as we get home."

"God, I hope so." Is all I could say.

After we got inside the door Keiko immediately pushed me against the door and went to her knees as she undid my pants. "I want kiss you." I said as I tried to pull her up.

She pushed my arms away and said in an exaggerated oriental voice, "Kiss me!? I no kiss you just because I'm going to fuckee and suckee you long time. Baka Gaijing [Stupid Foreigner]."

She pulled my pants down and swallowed me whole. She started slobbering and moaning as she held both of my ass cheeks and pushed me out and pulled me in. Keiko did it again and again. It had been ten days without sex which I think was the longest dry spell I'd had since it had all started.

So while I was more than ready to blow in many ways, I also just felt like I could go all night. About 5 minutes later she was trying every trick in the book to get me to cum. I grabbed her head and held her away from me.

"Ha! I can't believe Mamasan said you were the best girl in the house. You're too young to know how to be a proper courtesan. I think I'll go for one of the two older women she offered me."

You'd think I would have learned not to piss her off when I was naked and within reach.

Next thing I know, once again, my balls are in her pretty little hand and being squeezed.

"Big white dick man is going to make ME look bad to Mamasan!?! If that's the case I might as well give him something to really complain about." She was really squeezing me!

"I was just joking! You're the best by far! I would never make you look bad. I'm going to do nothing but sing your praises to Mamasan!"

1...456789