All Women are Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be singing soprano meester if you make any more smart ass comments."

With that she jumped up and grabbed my pole and led me to the bedroom. All I could say was "Yes ma'am" when she demanded I lay on my back with all limbs spread out. She got out some pre-staged rope and sat on my chest to tie my arms to the top posts of the bed. Her pussy was just out of reach from my lips and tongue. Her smell was just as potent to me as ever---and seeing her damp panties under her short skirt turned me on even more. She saw where I was looking and spun around and made sure her skirt was flipped up as she tied my bottom legs. Her ass was just heavenly---so small, so perfectly shaped. This was first time I'd ever been the one tied down and I was suddenly feeling close to cumming even though she was doing nothing at all to stimulate me.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you tied me down. It's so fucking hot to know you can do anything you want to me. I think I need to cum Mistress Keiko, this is driving me crazy."

"Big white dick man is thinking again? How many times have I warned you about that? You no cum until you pleases Mistress Keiko---so you better do a good job."

As she said this she turned back around, scooted forward and sat on my face. I could see her nipples trying to poke a hole through her shirt. I didn't even get a chance to say 'Yes Ma'am' before her pretty panty clad pussy was being rubbed up and down against my mouth as she held onto the headboard. I was immediately engulfed with her smell. It was obvious she was as turned on as I was.

My cock felt like it was as hard as it had ever been. It was driving me crazy that I couldn't, and she wouldn't, stimulate me in any way. I dove in trying to get my tongue under her tight panties. That didn't work so I just went at her through them. Almost immediately she started bouncing and squirming all around as she used the headboard for leverage to really engulf my face.

"Oh! Oh my god! I missed you so much." She said in her normal voice as she kept undulating her hips and keeping me mashed against her. Her panties were completely soaked from her juices and my mouth within a minute. Realizing she was supposed to be in a role she started over with her exaggerated Japanese voice.

"That's it you big baka gaijin. I told you to leave the thinking to me---and I'm thinking this was a wonderful plan. Lick it. Lick it harder."

I stopped licking and kissing her. It took a moment for it to sink in that she was doing all the work and not getting stimulated like before. As she pulled back to look at me I quickly pleaded, "Please, please take your panties off so I can make my Mistress cum." She smiled and rolled over and yanked her panties, shirt, and bra off. She left her skirt on but flipped it up.

This time she faced her feet and backed her ass and pussy right into my face. I couldn't use my hands to hold her, but then again I didn't really need to as she was smashing against me just as hard as before. As I started spearing her cunt with my tongue and humming on her clit through my lips she groaned loudly and started cumming all over my face.

When Keiko finally pulled away she started blowing on my cock. "Big white dick did good. Just maybe I'll train you how to be my personal suck slave."

I was so hard and I needed to cum so badly that it almost hurt. But instinctively I somehow knew begging or complaining would only delay my release. So I said nothing at all as I moaned and groaned and strained against my restraints while she teased me with just the air she blew from her mouth.

As soon as she grasped me with a hand I started humping away. This made her laugh and of course she immediately ceased. We did this dance for at least two minutes, which felt like two hours.

Finally she was ready for round two and mounted me cowboy style and then smoothly dropped on my cock so I would completely fill her hot, hot, hot, wet hole. She started licking and sucking her juices off my face as I humped her with abandon. It didn't take long at all for me to blow ten days worth of sperm and jism into her beautiful pussy.

When we recovered she untied me and led me to the shower where we washed each other down and then got back into our bed and slept like the dead.

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

I woke up with Keiko flat on her back, her head on my chest, cradled in my left arm and fast asleep. I really had to take a leak but when I tried to move she just rolled over even closer and was soon hugging me like I was a body pillow. She was still fast asleep. Much as I loved the feeling---taking a leak was priority. I pulled myself away and told whatever awareness she had that I'd be right back. After doing my business I went back to the bedroom. She wasn't there, but I could smell the coffee brewing.

When I entered the kitchen she was wearing one of my undershirts and bent over looking in the refrigerator. She wasn't wearing panties. Her ass was as perfect as always. Her tiny little pussy and sparse black pubic hair did their usual number on me. Yep, immediate hard on. As she found the bacon and turned towards me she had a smile on her face.

"I always wondered why baka gaijin make as much noise as a herd of cattle when they walk. Care to enlighten me?"

"Simple, we weigh more than eighty five pounds. Speaking of which, I have a one pounder that intends to use that luscious body and pound you into next week."

"Promises, promises, too bad you have to wait until tonight. We're supposed to meet Chuck and Rita at the car show entrance at nine o'clock." She said it with a smile and the look that mothers loving use with their scatterbrained children.

"What! You never told me that."

"I'm sure I did. Baka Gaijin." This was said with a much different tone accompanied with the 'look'. "Now take that one pounder and run along and be back within 10 minutes while I make breakfast. We should have about 10 minutes to eat."

After a heap of scrambled eggs and bacon, eaten alone while Keiko got ready, we were off for the day. Chuck and Rita were not there to meet us and Keiko said they must be already inside and we'll likely run into them.

I said, "No, I think it's best that I call them because they might just be running late."

"OK."

When Chuck answered he told me we'd find them sooner or later---but it would be faster if I focused on the rarer cars. I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but he hung up on me before I could even ask.

When I told Keiko she didn't seem the least bit surprised which validated my suspicion that she set this up and brought me out here for a reason.

As we wandered along I learned once again that this young woman is still, in so many ways, a mystery to me.

One guy had a beautifully restored 55 Chevy. When he raised the hood there sat a RamJet 455 Chevy crate engine. Two teenage boys were fascinated and one told the other it had a supercharger. Before any of us could actually correct the kid Keiko did. She explained all about the differences between normally aspirated ramjets and boosting that comes via a super or turbo charger.

All four of us just stood there looking at her with our mouths hanging open. She smiled, grabbed my arm and said,

"It looks like my boyfriend doesn't know I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. Come on lover, much more to see."

If possible, the three of them looked even more surprised. All were looking back and forth between me, the guy who is obviously much older, and Keiko.

Well nothing else to do but roll with it. "Remind me to spank you when we get home." I said as I smiled and winked at the guys.

Unbelievably she went even further, "Oooo, I like it when we play the spanking game."

I grabbed her hand and started walking away because I knew I was starting to blush. She couldn't stop laughing at my discomfort and kept 'accidently' rubbing my cock through my pants.

When we found Chuck and Rita he was sitting next to a beautiful white 67 Mercury Cougar with the GT package and 4-speed transmission.

"You found one! How long have you had it?"

"Keiko didn't tell you? I stopped by the office on Monday right after it got delivered to show it to you but you were away for the week. She's the one who suggested I put it in the show. This so great, even Rita is having a good time."

"I wanted it to be a surprise. And it is!" Keiko said.

"You got that right. Damn employees can't be trusted with anything." I said it with a big smile because it was just a perfect day and I knew the two of us were going to make it a perfect night.

We spent the entire day wandering around and having a great time. Keiko definitely knew her cars and bikes---especially the Japanese models. I was stunned at how much this 20 year old knew.

"It's time to head home." She whispered.

"Yes Ma'am! I like the sound of that."

When we got in the car I kissed her and we ended up making out like teenagers. She finally pushed me away and said,

"Oh shit, we need to go. We're meeting the girls at the new house for dinner."

"What! You never told me that."

"Really? Hmm, I was pretty sure I did." She said with an innocent look and voice. Again it was quite obvious she'd planned out our day.

"Keiko, if you're trying to drive me crazy---it's working. All I want to do is take you home and bang your brains out."

"You will. I'm definitely holding you to that tonight."

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

As soon as we got home she sent me to the shower while she ran over to the new house to see if Mary and Janet needed any help. Twenty minutes later she still wasn't back so I called over there.

"Where are you?" Mary asked after answering the phone.

"Next door, do I need to bring anything over?"

"I don't think so, we already have some of your beer here."

When I arrived it was obvious that Keiko had showered there in her quarters.

Dinner was a wonderful affair. We were all in a good mood and the amount of laughter and love flowing around the table made all of us thankful.

Mary volunteered me to do the dishes. "Duh, I always do them."

"But I'm going to help you tonight, Janet you and Keiko go pick out a movie."

"OK, but I'm getting in my jammies first." Said Janet who was quickly echoed by Keiko.

About two minutes later Janet called for Mary and I got stuck with the cleanup. It never bothers me though---I know I have it good.

Before I knew it I was done with clean up and it was then I noticed none of the women had come back to the living room. When I went to find them I found a note from Mary on the banister of the stairs saying they had finished one of the rooms for me and to come see.

I didn't have a clue on which room they picked. Was it to be the media room or my billiards room? Either way I was a winner. Both doors were closed but the light was on under one of the doors so I knew it was the media room.

Except when I entered, the room was empty and unfinished, just as it had been when I left. Well there was one thing in the room, a printer sheet of paper was on the floor with a drawing of a smile and the word 'Sucker' on it in Keiko's handwriting. I literally laughed out loud knowing that I had indeed been out thought by my three minx.

I went across the hall and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Janet replied in a very high childish voice.

"Santa Clause."

I heard the door lock. "Wrong answer. No children here."

Well that was an easy clue. "YOUR Master."

The door unlocked.

When I went in, I was frozen by the absolutely unexpected sights in front of me. The room was in a soft glow from at least 40 white candles [which turned out to be plastic]. Janet was on her knees with her mouth wide open, a sleep mask covering her eyes, her hands behind her and her chest stuck out. She had a half cup bra on that 'presented' her breasts for me to do with whatever I wanted. She was wearing a mid thigh length skirt.

One third of the room was tile. Directly across from me was a two person old-fashioned wooden stockade. Keiko and Mary were both bent at about a 45 degree angle with their heads and wrists locked in it. They were facing away from me and wearing old fashioned long dresses with long sleeves. The only way I knew who was who was by the size of their ass. The dresses were modestly [looser] cut. The sexual thrill was the position and the fact they were locked in.

Off to the right was a carpeted area with huge round bed, a long wide couch, a strangely shaped [long and narrow] coffee table, and some bean bag chairs.

Off to the left was a refrigerator, some sort of hanging chair and other things I didn't recognize.

There wasn't a sound in the room except their heavy breathing. But there was definitely a smell I was intimately familiar with. Three women in heat and available for me to do anything I wanted. After at least a minute of staring at everything I got my brain engaged and undid my belt.

I said nothing at all and as I'd done before I popped the belt against itself so there was a loud crack in the air. All three women flinched. I slowly dropped my pants and took off all my clothes.

The women in the stockade knew I was using Janet's mouth by her moans and gagging sounds. One side of me just wanted to get the first orgasm over with because I had no doubt I would set a record of five tonight.

I knew now the whole day of no sex and away from the houses had been planned by the three of them. I forced myself to pull out of Janet's mouth leaving her panting as I loudly slapped my dick back and forth across her face. I whispered in her ear, "You move out of this exact position and I won't let you orgasm tonight. Nod your head." Of course she did so I shoved my cock back in her mouth and pulled her all the way in and held her until she was gagging again.

Then I silently padded over to Keiko and flipped her dress up. Oh shit, old-fashioned bloomers. These fucking women knew exactly how to drive me absolutely crazy with lust. I yanked them down and slammed into her. I knew without a doubt she was going to be the last one to orgasm tonight---payback for the setup and teasing. After three hard thrusts I had to pull out—--we were both quickly rising towards climax.

"No, no! Please Master, please don't leave me like this!"

By then I was lifting Mary's dress to see her bloomer covered ass. I felt like I would cum with just the first stroke so I knelt and kissed all over that beautiful bottom as I very very slowly worked her bloomers off. I made sure to randomly brush the dress material up against her slit and clit. She was bucking and moaning and begging me to let her orgasm. Once her bloomers were finally off I shoved two fingers into her, stroked her clit with my thumb, and speared her ass with my tongue. She had a massive orgasm.

"OOOOH! IIII'MMM CUMMING! O Fuck! It's so fucking good!" She kept babbling on but I wasn't paying any attention as my needs now overrode any other thoughts

As soon as she started going off I stood up and filled her. She screamed even louder and I could feel the ripples of her orgasm. I grabbed her hips and just kept slamming against that gorgeous ass as she screamed from one orgasm to another. The sounds of her screaming, my hips slapping against her ass, and my own incomprehensible grunts and groans echoed throughout the room.

I dumped what had to be a gallon of cum into Janet. What a fucking relief. I slowly pulled out and immediately understood why this part of the room was tiled. For easier cleanup. I called the cleaner over as I started rubbing on Keiko's ass. As soon as I touched her she began pushing back and rotating.

"Slave slut, crawl that ass over to the sound of my voice."

As I watched her crawl I knew something wasn't right but I damn well didn't know what it was. I grabbed her head when she got close and she automatically opened her mouth.

Once she was loudly slurping away I began toying with her nipples. Keiko groaned in frustration as soon as I took my hands off her. Jane groaned as soon as I started yanking on her nipples.

"You like this don't you slut? You love it when I twist and pull on these big fat nipples. As soon as I started slapping her face with my hardening cock she responded appropriately.

"Yes Master, I love it when my Master and Mistresses use me. I'll do anything at all for anyone of you.

"Tonight you have no Mistresses only fellow sluts."

"Yes Master, of course master."

As I looked down at her I was once again struck by the thought that something was different. I pulled on her hair to make her stand up. Her skirt wasn't laying flat. What the fuck? Without saying a word I lifted the skirt and a huge strap on dildo flopped into sight. I barely restrained myself from saying anything as my cock immediately went to full mast.

I pulled her over towards the kitchen area and lifted her mask. She smiled shyly. "Do the others know about this?" She shook her head no. I did an inspection and found a big ribbed hump on the inside of the dildo. Everything was held tightly in place by a big leather triangle and strap. If she used the dildo and fucked someone like a man would, her own clit would be stimulated.

"Go downstairs and get me a beer."

She pointed at the fridge we were standing next to but I shook my head no and mouthed to her to wait for me outside.

"Immediately Master."

I walked around to the front of the women---both of them also had sleeping masks on. Even better for my rapidly forming plan.

"Open your mouths sluts."

I began going back and forth between the two of them. One thrust in each mouth then two then three etc. After five I began going back and forth just playing with their dress-covered breasts. Neither was wearing a bra. I teased the shit out of them but ensured neither could get too worked up. When both were sufficiently stimulated I went behind them and slipped one, two and then three fingers in them simultaneously. I ensured I didn't get near their clits or thrust in and out. Just provided them the full feeling they wanted and needed.

Keiko was going out of her mind. She had never had to be on the waiting end for very long. She was babbling and pleading as she kept trying to get me to get her off. Mary too was doing the same but she wasn't nearly as anxious as Keiko.

I pulled my fingers out and went back to the front. "Suck." They opened their mouths and were soon slurping clean the sex juices of each other from my fingers. After that I left the room, pausing just long enough to give each a little spanking.

As expected, Janet was on her knees patiently holding my beer.

"On your feet slut. I want some answers. When did you three dream up this little stunt for the billards room?"

"From the start Master. We just told you something you wanted to hear to keep you from asking. We knew you'd end up on some business trip this summer so we waited until then to have everything shipped in while the bathroom was installed and the flooring guys came and installed the tiles and carpet. Once they left we did everything else by ourselves. All the equipment came in pieces with clear instructions. It was just like Ikea only waaay more fun."

"And the dildo set up?"

I ordered it online also---and ensured it was delivered at the same time as the rest of the equipment. I'd volunteered to stay home and sign for the equipment while Mary and Keiko ran the business. It was easy."

"Did you fuck yourself with it slut?"

"Yes Master. I know you told me I couldn't cum without permission from one of the Mistresses---but I've been using the business end of it every night. I'm getting amazing orgasms just from imagining I'm Mary or Keiko as it goes in me."

"You know you're in trouble for not adhering to my demands don't you?"

"Oh yes Master. It's been totally worth it."

"Do you know if those ridges inside will get you off if you use like you have it right now as a strap on?"

1...456789