Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers

"Goodness. This is the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen," said Ms. West. "So smooth. Such a small clit, and such beautiful labia. It's wet too."

Ashley's chest was starting to rise up and down a little. She was breathing a little harder. Her body was now feeling hot. Ashley's clit was starting to tingle as Ms. West looked at and commented on it. Everything that was happening was arousing her. The uncomfortable vibes from Ms. West, the fact that Ashley was naked while Ms. West and Ms. Stephens were clothed, and the feeling of being an object to look at were all affecting her.

"Ok Ms. Stephens, you can put your laptop back on the table," said Ms. West. Ms. Stephens pulled the screen with Ms. West's hungry eyes away from Ashley's pussy. Ashley looked at Ms. West on the screen. She looked even creepier now than before, and without question wanted to devour Ashley. As uncomfortable as it was though, this vibe was turning Ashley on.

Ashley was sitting a little farther back from the table now. Ms. West had a full view of Ashley's body as she sat there. Ms. Stephens was no longer sitting down next to Ashley. She went and stood behind Ashley. Ms. West then spoke to Ashley some more.

"Keep your legs open while we talk. I want to see your pussy while I'm talking to you," said Ms. West. Ashley obeyed without saying a word. Ms. West had a rather assertive and commanding presence to her. When she told Ashley to do something, Ashley did so without question.

"Now on to what will be happening Friday night," said Ms. West. Ashley realized at that moment that she still didn't know what she was going to be doing at the party. She was feeling aroused to the point that she forgot about it temporarily. Ms. West continued on. "To start off, I should say that I am an award winning author and screenwriter. I live just outside San Francisco, where I understand you just did a photo shoot for Molly Larsen."

"Yeah, last Saturday," said Ashley. She was sounding a little weak from her arousal.

"I'm a lesbian like Ms. Stephens, and like her I have all sorts of connections with other lesbians in the area. I have many friends all over the country too," continued Ms. West. "Each year around this time I throw a party at my home for all my friends. Each year over a hundred women attend this party. All of these guests are friends of mine who have been working in photography, writing, or other work. They are all older women and have been friends of mine for a while."

Ashley felt a little bit of electricity shoot through her. There were over a hundred women that she might be naked in front of. Ashley stripped for Ms. Stephens' friends and did a photo shoot, but she was only naked in front of 20 or so older women on both occasions. Now there would be a much larger crowd seeing her. Ashley felt her pussy getting a little wetter. Having to keep her legs open while talking to Ms. West only helped with this.

"Ms. Stephens will be there, Molly Larsen and her photography staff will be there, and several other women who are lesbians will attend," said Ms. West.

"Okay," asked Ashley. As she said this, Ashley felt Ms. Stephens' hands on her shoulders. Ashley's shoulders were being gently massaged and caressed. This was arousing her just a little more.

"My goal each year is to make the party as fun and enjoyable for all my guests as possible," said Ms. West with her creepy smile. Ashley suddenly felt Ms. Stephens' hands gently caressing her neck. Ms. West continued on. "It's always a fun time, but there has been something missing from my annual party that many of my guests have been wanting, and that I've been wanting too. This missing touch would make my party that much more enjoyable and a whole lot more erotic for everyone that attends."

Ashley sat there quietly. Her body was getting hotter. It was getting harder to listen to Ms. West because her arousal was building. Ashley's heart was starting to race in anticipation of finding out what scenario she would be in on Friday. She tried to pay attention, but at the same time Ashley felt her body getting weaker, and she was breathing a little harder.

"And this is where you come in," said Ms. West with the same creepiness in her voice and her smile. Ms. Stephens' hands drifted downward to Ashley's perky nipples. Ashley let out a sigh as Ms. Stephens felt them. She looked down and wondered what Ms. Stephens was doing to her while Ashley was trying to talk with Ms. West. However, Ms. West immediately stopped her.

"Look at me Ashley. Don't pay any attention to what she's doing," said Ms. West. Ashley looked back up as Ms. West. Ms. Stephens' hands continued caressing Ashley. The creepy smile on Ms. West's face only widened.

"You see, all of my guests are much older than you. We are all in our forties, fifties, or sixties," said Ms. West. "Because of this, many of us have been wanting a young girl's presence. A beautiful young girl like you, who is just barely an adult."

"What will I do there?" asked Ashley. She was sounding very aroused now. Her clit was tingling even more than before. Ashley kept her legs open for Ms. West, just as she ordered. Having her pussy on display though only aroused Ashley more, making it harder to pay attention.

"Oh no, Ashley," said Ms. West. Ms. Stephens' hands suddenly started drifting down to Ashley's stomach, and then to her legs. Ms. West continued on. "It's not so much what you will be doing at the party, but rather what my guests will be doing to you."

Ashley looked down again as Ms. Stephens caressed her thighs. This was making her pussy even wetter. Ashley's clit was tingling more and more. She was having trouble paying attention with Ms. Stephens touching her the way that she was.

"Ashley look at me," said Ms. West. Ashley again looked up at Ms. West. She didn't look angry though. Ms. West seemed to be enjoying the fact that Ashley's arousal was distracting her. Ashley looked and saw that Ms. West had the same smile on her face.

"The party will begin at six and will end late in the night," said Ms. West. "For all my guests, it is more of a fancy party. They will all be dressing up in some more formal attire. You, however, will be naked for the entire party."

Ashley felt some more electricity shoot through her. Her clit suddenly was on fire. Ms. Stephens was still caressing Ashley's thighs, arousing her. She certainly loved the sensations she was feeling. However, if Ms. Stephens kept touching her, Ashley wouldn't be able to hear everything that Ms. West was saying. Ashley couldn't look down, so she instead took her hands and tried to move Ms. Stephens' hands away so that she could hear the rest of what Ms. West had to say. Ms. West, however, immediately cut her off again.

"Don't pay attention to what she is doing," said Ms. West in her assertive but creepy tone. "Keep your hands behind your back."

Ashley paused for a few moments. She looked up at Ms. Stephens, who was looking at her and smiling in a rather evil manner. Ashley hesitantly did as told. Ms. Stephens' hands were off for a few moments, but they were caressing Ashley again before long. Ashley could not do anything about it because of Ms. West's orders.

"As I was saying, all my guests will be in formal attire, but you will be naked for the entire party," said Ms. West. Ashley was feeling so aroused at that point. She wanted Ms. Stephens to rub her clit. Yet Ashley had to hear what Ms. West was going to say. Ms. Stephens, meanwhile, was not making it any easier on Ashley. Her hands continued caressing her.

"Also for the entire party, you will be laying down on a small table with your hands and feet handcuffed," said Ms. West. "You will be laying completely naked, with your arms back and your legs open. You will be bound and unable to move for the entire party."

One of Ms. Stephens' hands started drifting towards Ashley's pussy. Ashley felt another jolt of electricity go through her, from both the idea that she will be handcuffed and from her pussy now being caressed. Ashley was on fire at that point. Her skin was crawling. Ashley could still hear what Ms. West was saying, but it was really difficult.

"During the party, all my guests will be free to look at you, free to touch you, and free to pleasure you whenever they want," said Ms. West. "Your legs will be open so that all my guests have easy access to your pussy. They will be able to violate you whenever they want for their own personal enjoyment, and you will be handcuffed and unable to escape. The past several parties many of my guests have been wanting a young girl that they can feel free to look at and touch. This year we finally found a young girl to serve this role with you."

After caressing Ashley's pussy for a little bit, Ms. Stephens started to slowly rub Ashley's clit. Ashley only sat there, unable to do anything about it. She tried to listen as Ms. West continued talking. At the same time, it felt so good having her clit rubbed by Ms. Stephens. Ashley felt herself beginning to lose control.

"A few more things to go over," said Ms. West with a smile on her face. "Do you know where my house is, Ashley?"

"...No..." Ashley struggled to say. Her arousal was building rapidly now. Ashley was starting to feel a little dizzy. She was breathing much harder now.

"Ms. Stephens, you can drive her, can you?" asked Ms. West.

"Yes, I'll drive her," said Ms. Stephens. She started rubbing Ashley's clit just a little faster. Ashley was starting to pant.

"The party will end very late, so you might have to get a hotel room or stay the night at my house," said Ms. West. "The pay for the night will be $2000."

"Alright," said Ashley with much difficulty. Her pussy was heating up. Ashley leaned her head back on Ms. Stephens' shoulder. She was feeling very weak at that point. Ms. Stephens rubbed Ashley's clit a little harder.

"I think she should stay the night at your house," said Ms. Stephens.

"I would love to have her stay the night. Let me think of what else there is. Oh, what time do you get out of class on Friday Ashley?" asked Ms. West.

"...I get out...uhhh," Ashley tried to answer, but it was too difficult. A moan escaped instead of the answer. Ashley was trying to hold the feelings in just long enough to finish the conversation with Ms. West. It was so difficult not to moan though when Ashley had to speak. Ashley was trying to maintain herself just to finish the conversation. However, she was becoming very sure that she was going to lose herself in front of Ms. West on the computer screen.

"Yes Ashley?" said Ms. West with a wide smile. "What time do you get out?"

"..12..." Ashley managed to finally say. It was becoming too much. Ashley was getting there. It wasn't going to be very long.

"Okay that's early enough. I'd like you to be at the party early so that we can have you ready for my guests," said Ms. West. Ashley let out another moan. "I want you to be naked and handcuffed the moment the first guests walk in. Oh, and one more thing."

Ashley was feeling very dizzy. She wanted to close her eyes, but she had to listen to Ms. West for just a little longer. Ashley wasn't sure that she would be able to though. She was moaning more and more now. Her clit was tingling and was on fire. Ashley had that feeling that she was about to have an orgasm. Ms. Stephens increased the speed at which she was rubbing Ashley's clit. It was being rubbed at a rather quick pace now.

"Do you know what this is Ashley?" asked Ms. West. Ashley felt so dizzy that she could hardly make out a white object Ms. West was holding on the screen. She wasn't going to be able to talk much longer.

"...No.." Ashley struggled to say. Another moan came out of her mouth.

"It's a hitachi wand. It's a sex toy for women," said Ms. West. "You turn it on and the end vibrates. I just have to hold it against your clit and it will have you moaning in no time."

Ashley let out another moan. She was still looking at the screen and she could still hear Ms. West, but everything was getting fuzzy now. Ashley knew that she was going to lose herself very soon.

"I'm going to use this on you at the party," said Ms. West with her creepy tone. "And I'm going to use it on you in front of all my guests. I must warn you that it's powerful. I must also warn you that when I get my hands on you Friday, you will be getting no mercy from me. Everyone at the party is going to watch and enjoy as I rid you of any ounce of self-control that you might have. And you, Ashley, will be handcuffed the entire time and completely helpless to stop me."

Ashley suddenly closed her eyes. The sensations in her clit spread through her whole body. Ashley heard the last words that Ms. West said to her, but Ashley was now unaware of anything else. Her muscles tightened. Ashley was moaning loudly. She tried to exercise some self-control in order to listen to Ms. West, however Ms. Stephens took it all away from her during the conversation.

Ashley felt herself cumming. It felt so good. She was completely lost in the bliss that Ms. Stephens sent her into. Her pussy was contracting, and Ashley was still moaning. After several moments of extreme pleasure, the orgasm started to subside. Ashley sat there with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath. Ms. Stephens was still behind her. After a little bit, she opened her eyes. Ms. West was still on the screen in front of her. She was looking at Ashley with a very satisfied smile on her face.

"I'll see you on Friday," she said with a smile.

===================================

For the rest of the week leading up to Friday, Ashley's heart was pounding a little harder than it normally did. She was feeling a number of different emotions and had a few different things on her mind. Everything she thought about though revolved around the talk she had with Ms. West and the party she would be attending at the end of the week. On one hand, she was feeling a little nervous. At the same time though, Ashley's heart raced with excitement at what would be happening to her on Friday.

There was something about what happened during Ashley's talk with Ms. West. Ashley thought about how Ms. Stephens started rubbing her clit while she was trying to talk with Ms. West. Ashley began to think that Ms. West intended for Ms. Stephens to arouse her while she was talking. This was a different orgasm from the others that Ashley had. On other occasions Ashley willingly allowed herself to be so aroused in front of others. This time she was trying to hold her arousal in, because she was trying to talk with Ms. West about a job she would be doing. Ashley was unable to control it though. During the talk though, she was told to have her legs open the whole time, and when Ashley tried to stop Ms. Stephens from caressing her, Ms. West immediately told Ashley to put her hands behind her back. Ms. Stephens, meanwhile, was persistent in her attempt to push Ashley into orgasm, while Ms. West watched with her creepy smile. The whole thing had to have been planned between Ms. West and Ms. Stephens. Ashley was sure of it.

For Ashley, the position she was in during the talk was interesting. She had felt like a sex object before when she danced for Ms. Stephens' friends. That feeling however was even higher while talking with Ms. West, even though Ashley was only naked in front of two women instead of a crowd. On the other occasions where Ashley was in her ultimate sexual fantasy, she willingly put herself each scenario. This time though, Ashley was ordered to be naked while talking with Ms. West. Ms. West ordered Ashley to let her look at Ashley's naked body. Ashley was ordered not to stop Ms. Stephens from caressing her and eventually pleasuring her. The creepiness and the assertiveness of Ms. West was what made Ashley feel so objectified. The feeling of being a sex object for older women turned Ashley on, but that feeling was never as high as it was when she was naked and aroused in front of Ms. West. This happened even though she was only being ogled by one woman. Ashley thought about how there would be over a hundred women more than twice her age at the party on Friday. If she felt like such a sex object in front of only Ms. West, Ashley wondered what it would feel like emotionally when she would be naked and aroused in front of over a hundred older women at Ms. West's party.

The party was the other thing on Ashley's mind. It was such a worrisome and yet exciting scenario that Ashley was going to be in. First, of course, Ashley would be naked in front of over a hundred clothed older women. This would be by far the largest crowd she had ever been vulnerable in front of. What really made Ashley so nervous and yet so excited was the face that she was going to have her hands and feet handcuffed for the entire party. She would be laying there with her hands and feet bound, and throughout the party all the guests would be free to touch and arouse her whenever they wanted. Ashley would be there for all the guests to enjoy. The fact that Ashley would be so helpless was what made the idea so erotic, although Ashley was also nervous. Once handcuffed, Ashley was going to be completely at the mercy of all the women there. She would not be able to stop them if they rubbed her clit for too long, and it was sensitive to the point that it couldn't take any more. Ashley would not be able to stop these women if her arousal was becoming too much. Over a hundred clothed older women were going to be in complete control of Ashley's naked 18 year old body.

The last thing on Ashley's mind was the toy Ms. West said she was going to use on her in front of all the guests. Ashley had never been toyed before, and was a little nervous about it. The feeling of something vibrating against her clit was going to be new. Ashley was nervous about this new form of pleasure, but because the toy Ms. West had was for exactly that, pleasure, Ashley wasn't too worried. What made Ashley nervous was the anticipation over the next few days that Ms. West was going to use the vibrating wand on her. Ms. West said that it was powerful, and that she was going to show Ashley no mercy. This was what made Ashley nervous. It was knowing what will happen to her on Friday. It was knowing that Ms. West was going to use this wand on her and make Ashley lose control, while over a hundred clothed older women watch with great enjoyment as Ashley is completely naked, handcuffed, and helpless to stop it. The anticipation of what was going to happen to her made Ashley feel so nervous, and yet it also made her feel so excited.

===============================

A couple days before the party, Ashley called her parents to tell them that she was going to be out of town over the weekend. She told them that another job was found for her, although just for a night. While talking with them, Ashley didn't sound completely right. Her parents wondered if something was wrong, but Ashley only said that she was a little nervous about the work she was going to be doing. When asked, Ashley said that she was going to be serving an important role at a party. Ashley technically didn't lie to her parents, but she didn't tell them the complete truth either. Her parents told her to just be good and do as told, and if Ashley did these things she would be fine. It sounded like Ashley's parents thought she was just doing some waiting, decorating, helping out, or anything else like that. They had no idea that Ashley was going to be completely naked and handcuffed at the party in front of over a hundred older and fully clothed older women. Ashley's parents had no idea that all these women were going to be touching and violating Ashley whenever they wanted for their own personal enjoyment. When Ashley was in the outside world, she was an innocent girl. When Ashley was with Ms. Stephens though, she was completely different.

cfnflover
cfnflover
171 Followers