Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday night, Ashley packed a change of clothes for her stay in the San Francisco area. She didn't need any special outfit for the party though, as Ashley was going to be naked the entire time. Ashley wondered a little if there was even a point in packing a change of clothes, because she wasn't sure how much time she would spend actually wearing anything. She packed other things that she would need while out of town, and then she was ready for the short trip.

The night before the party, Ashley had trouble sleeping. All she could think about was Ms. West's face and the wand that she was going to use on her in front of all the guests. Ashley thought of the creepy vibe she got from Ms. West, how it was uncomfortable and yet arousing. All Ashley could think about was the fact that Ms. West was going to use this vibrating wand on her while over a hundred older women all watch. Ashley couldn't stop thinking about how she was going to be handcuffed and helpless, completely under Ms. West's control. The next day Ashley was going to be so sexually objectified, so violated, so aroused, and so helpless in front of so many clothed women more than twice her age. Ashley had never felt so much anticipation before. She was so nervous about the fact that she would be completely helpless, and yet Ashley was also so excited.

Ashley sat through her classes on Friday morning. She was unable to concentrate, but each class was just a lecture, so Ashley was fine. Once she got out, Ashley went back to her apartment to get her packed belongings and then she went over to Ms. Stephens' house. Her car was going to be parked at Ms. Stephens' house until she got back from her stay at Ms. West's house.

"All ready to go?" said Ms. Stephens when Ashley arrived. "Alright, let's get over to Ms. West's house. We better get you there asap, being that you'll be so important!"

Ashley went into Ms. Stephens' car and the two of them went back to the San Francisco area. Ashley was very quiet throughout the ride. Her heart was racing a little in anticipation of what was going to happen. Ashley was not feeling aroused at all yet, although she was going to be later on. She could only think about how trapped she was going to be in a matter of hours. Ms. Stephens seemed to be in a very good mood, and she seemed to be very excited to see Ashley in the position that she would soon be in. "Oh I can't wait for what will be happening to you tonight. I've never seen you bound before Ashley. This is going to be new and so much fun to see."

The drive was a little longer than when they went to Ms. Larsen's studio. Eventually though, Ms. Stephens and Ashley went riding through a very rich neighborhood. They pulled up to an open gate of what Ashley assumed was Ms. West's property. Ashley could not see the house as they rode on a long driveway that twisted and turned. There were trees everywhere to each side. It took a minute or two before Ashley saw Ms. West's house. She was immediately at a loss for words.

Ms. West's house was at least twice the size of Ms. Stephens' house. There was a long driveway that could fit perhaps dozens of cars, and a large garage. Ashley could see a few older women already there, setting things up for the party. Ms. West was likely somewhere inside. Ms. Stephens parked to the side in the long driveway, and the two of them stepped out. As Ashley stepped out, the women there immediately noticed her. They all gave Ashley looks like they were undressing her with their eyes. There was no need to do that though, because Ashley was going to be undressed soon enough.

"Hello Dana," some said as Ms. Stephens and Ashley walked by. They all smiled at Ashley.

"Hey! Setting things up I see," said Ms. Stephens. She clearly knew these women. "Getting close to being done?"

"Almost finished," one of the women said. "It's going to be a fun night!"

"Is this Ashley?" said another women.

"Yep, the star of this year's party," said Ms. Stephens with a smile.

"Okay. Ms. West wanted us to keep an eye out for her because she wants her to be naked before entering the house," said one of the women. "Ashley, we have to get your clothes off right now."

Before Ashley could say anything, Ms. Stephens stepped aside and Ashley was suddenly surrounded by several women helping to prepare the party. Then before Ashley knew it, their hands were on her. One woman was pulling Ashley's shoes and socks off. Ashley's jacket was being unzipped by one of the women standing in front of her, and a woman standing behind was pulling it off. At the same time, Ashley felt her sweatpants being pulled down by another woman there. Ashley tried to move her arms, but everything was happening so fast. Her shirt was being lifted up and over her head. Then the woman standing behind unhooked Ashley's bra while the woman in front slid it down Ashley's arms and off. As that was happening, Ashley's panties were being pulled down. Before Ashley knew it, she was standing completely naked in front of everyone. Ms. Stephens looked at Ashley with a smile on her face.

"Where should we put her clothes?" asked one of the women.

"I'll take them," said Ms. Stephens.

Ms. Stephens ran back to put Ashley's clothes in her car. Ashley stood there and waited, completely naked. The women that quickly undressed Ashley had their eyes all over her. She immediately felt the wind blowing against her skin, quickly letting Ashley know that she wasn't wearing any clothes. There was something about being naked outside that made Ashley feel a little different, because she was no longer in the privacy of anyone's house. Also, she was getting the same feeling of having to be naked for simpler things. It seemed that Ashley couldn't wear clothes in Ms. West's presence. Ashley stood there like anyone would, except she was naked while the women setting up were all clothed. She felt their eyes on her, and Ashley could see that these women really wanted to touch her.

Ms. Stephens quickly returned and they continued walking towards the house. Ashley was walking completely naked out in Ms. West's front yard. There were other women setting up that saw her, and they all gave looks at Ashley like they wanted to devour her. Ashley felt a little turned on by this, although she was still nervous too. There were several older women in formal attire setting up for a party, and there was an 18 year old girl walking around completely naked. Having all the women looking at her as she walked further reminded Ashley that she was naked. It felt awkward but erotic, because Ashley was normally acting sexy when not wearing clothes in front of other women and knew what to do with her body during those times. This time she was just doing very normal activities, and so Ashley didn't know what to do with her hands or any other part of her body. It felt different to be naked while doing normal things like walking.

Ms. Stephens went to the front door and rang the doorbell. Within moments the door opened and Ms. West was standing there. "You're right on time."

"How long do we have until the party starts?" asked Ms. Stephens.

"About a half hour," said Ms. West, looking creepy and assertive as before. "Come in inside so we can get Ashley ready."

Ms. Stephens and Ashley walked into Ms. West's house. It was easily the biggest house that Ashley had ever been in. Overall, Ms. West's house had a fancier feel to it. There was a large room ahead where there were several couches and chairs. There was a very long balcony on the second floor. Next to the large living room was a large kitchen, with a bar. Several glasses and wine bottles were set up there, and there was a lot of food on the counter. The food looked good, although Ashley wasn't hungry. She had other concerns. There were probably a dozen or so other women, all in fancy attire, in the house setting up for the party. Everything in Ms. West's house had a great touch of elegance to it. Ms. West led Ashley and Ms. Stephens to the kitchen where they stood for a minute or so. Ashley again stood naked and received glances from the women setting up. Though she was naked and being looked at by clothed older women, Ashley wasn't very aroused yet. She was excited and nervous about being handcuffed for the entire party.

"Ok Ashley come with us into the living room," said the woman. There were a few women that came in to see Ashley, but none of them introduced themselves. Ashley didn't think much about it though. She was taken by the hand and led back into the living room. Ms. Stephens followed along with some of the women helping to set up for the party. Ashley looked and saw Ms. West waiting for her by a small table set up that wasn't there when she first entered. Ms. West had that creepy look to her as she looked at Ashley. This table had some cushions covering it, making it look somewhat like a small bed, with extra cushion near one of the ends. Ashley quickly assumed that this was where she was going to be lying down, naked and handcuffed.

"I want her to be bound with just handcuffs," said Ms. West. "I don't want this girl's body to be covered in any way. Just make sure that she can't move once her hands and feet are handcuffed."

"Ok, I'll go and get some handcuffs for her," said one of the women.

"Lie down on your back on the table Ashley, with your head on the pillow," said another woman. Ashley assumed that by pillow she meant the part near one end of the table where there was extra cushion. She got on the table and laid down on her back, with her head where there was extra cushion serving as a pillow. Her feet were going out over the edge of the table. The pillow where Ashley laid her head was actually about a foot or so away from the edge. The table was about three feet wide. There were some other little features Ashley noticed but paid little attention to at the moment. She just laid there completely naked and waited to be bound. Ms. West, meanwhile, gazed at Ashley with a smile as she laid there naked and waiting to be bound.

After a couple minutes, the woman returned holding four sets of handcuffs. "I'm going to put these on you now."

All the other women, who Ashley didn't know the names of, stood and watched as she was being bound to the table. Ms. Stephens watched with a smile on her face, while Ms. West had the creepy look that Ashley was now used to seeing. As Ashley laid there, one of her hands was gently grabbed and raised back behind her head. Then she felt something metal wrap around her wrist and click. Ashley tried to move her hand but couldn't. It was stuck in place. Her other hand was then taken and also put behind her head. Ashley felt another handcuff put on that hand. The woman went of the other end of the table with the other two sets of handcuffs. She moved Ashley's feet up so that they were back on the table. Ashley's knees were bend. Then her legs were spread apart. Some leg rests were attached on each side, and her legs were placed on them. Ashley felt a handcuff go around one of her feet, and then she felt another handcuff on the other. Ashley was unable to move.

"Perfect," said Ms. West with her creepy smile. Ashley immediately knew that she was bound. Any time she would make any instinctive movement, the handcuffs held her in place. It was a very different erotic feeling. Other than that, Ashley was feeling comfortable lying on the table. There were cushions there for her to lie on. Ashley noticed that there were foot rests where her feet were. She had extra cushion where her head was serving as a pillow.

With that, all the women standing there left and went to set up other things. Ashley was left there, completely naked and handcuffed. She was going to stand out so easily when the party started.

Ashley felt her nipples starting to perk up a little. Now her body was beginning to feel a little aroused. Ashley felt so naked as she laid there unable to move. Her body was getting a little weak. She laid there, as there was nothing else she could do. Ashley's arms were back behind her head, with her elbows bent. Her hands were against the very end of the table. Her legs were spread open, with her knees bent. Ashley looked so seductive in the pose. The fact that she was handcuffed and unable to move made her look even more seductive. She was held captive there for so many older women. Anyone who wanted to look at her pussy would be able to get a great view of it. Anyone woman that wanted to touch her would be free to do so and Ashley would not be able to stop them. Ashley was unable to close her legs and cover the most secret part of her body. She was unable to cover any other part of herself as well for that matter. Ashley felt so exposed, so trapped, and so vulnerable. She was nervous about the position she was in, but Ashley was also starting to feel turned on by it too. Being only 18, being naked, and being handcuffed in front of over a hundred women more than twice her age excited Ashley.

There were a few older women in the house still setting things up, but everything was rather quiet. It had to have been close to time for the party to start. Ashley felt her heart absolutely racing. She had never felt so much anticipation in her life. Ashley could not see the front door from where she was and could not tell if any guests were arriving. Ashley tried to look and see, but the handcuffs held her there, reminding her that she was bound. There were going to be many guests coming soon though. Soon over a hundred older women were going to see Ashley completely naked. They were going to touch and arouse Ashley. They were going to see and hear what Ashley sounded like when she was pushed into orgasm. Ashley felt her body starting to get warm knowing these things. Over a hundred clothed older women were going to come over and find a naked 18 year old girl lying handcuffed on a table that they would all be free to look at and touch whenever they wanted. The anticipation was starting to affect Ashley.

Ashley saw Ms. Stephens walk back into the house. She paid no attention to Ashley though. Ms. Stephens instead went to talk with some of the other women that were setting up. Everything appeared to be about done though, because a lot of the women setting up now seemed to be just talking with each other. Ashley couldn't see any of them though. She could see the balcony from where she was laying, and no one was up there. Ashley was suddenly feeling a little unhappy that no one was paying attention to her. Did those women not realize that she was completely naked and handcuffed on the table in the living room? Did they not realize that they were free to come and look at her, and that they were free to touch her? Ashley felt the air touch her pussy. It was starting to get a little bit wet. The anticipation that so many older women were going to see her naked was making Ashley's skin crawl. She badly wanted one of the women to come over and touch her. They were all elsewhere though, and Ashley was unable to move from where she was.

After a few minutes of just laying there, Ashley felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her. The doorbell rang. Her heart was beating really fast, and her body was feeling weaker. Ashley heard the front door open, and several guests started walking in. Suddenly the house was lively with conversation.

"Hi there!" Ashley heard several women saying to each other. "Good to see you! How have things been?"

Ashley couldn't see any of the guests. They were all still at the front door and out of sight. There were probably at least 20 women there talking. More seemed to be coming on one by one. Ashley's skin was crawling a little more, and her body was starting to feel a little hot. These guests needed only to turn the corner and they would see an 18 year old girl lying completely naked and handcuffed for them. It was going to be such a great surprise. Ashley was nervous about how helpless she was, but at the same time she wanted these women to see her. She badly wanted them to touch her. Ashley was starting to feel quite aroused.

"Looks like guests are starting to flood into my house! Come on back!" said Ms. West. Ashley felt another jolt of electricity, causing her body to weaken a little more. Her face felt flush. They were all going to see her in just a matter of moments. The first guests went into the house to find a young and erotic surprise waiting for them.

"Oh my gosh!" said some of the women as they walked in. Ashley wasn't looking, but she knew that they could see her. She heard so many gasps and oohs as the guests entered. The women all sounded very excited.

"What do we have here!?" said some of the women as they walked up to Ashley. "My goodness!"

More and more guests were gathering around to take a look at the beautiful 18 year old girl that was laying there naked and handcuffed for them. Ashley looked up and saw that there were probably about 30 or so women more than twice her age all gathered around and looking at her in her naked form. Ashley felt herself getting more aroused. It was starting to show on her face.

"This is an unexpected surprise," said one of the women. "What a beautiful young girl."

"I wasn't expecting this at all! This party will be even better than last year!" said another women. Ashley was feeling very weak at that point. The fact that she was naked while all these older women were clothed was arousing her. The fact that she was handcuffed and unable to move only increased this feeling. These women had an uninterrupted view of almost everything. So many women more than twice her age, all completely dressed, were standing there and gazing Ashley's naked young body. They were soaking in every detail. Ashley was getting a feeling again that she had while talking with Ms. West back at Ms. Stephens' house. She was feeling like such a sex object. This time though, that feeling was elevated to a whole new level.

"So sexy," said one of the women. "An incredibly pretty face."

"Such cute tits, perking up for us!" said another guest.

"Her tummy is incredible!"

"These legs look so smooth!"

"Such an addicting body to look at!"

"Look at her pussy! She has the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen!" said someone. Some of the women tried to gather around to get a look at Ashley's young pussy. Ashley looked and saw too many guests to count standing in front of her. They all looked in astonishment. Ashley had her legs spread for them, with her feet handcuffed to each side of the table. Her young pussy was on display for dozens of older women to look at, and they were doing just that. Even if Ashley wanted to close her legs and cover it, she wouldn't be able to. Ashley felt her clit starting to tingle. Her chest was starting to rise up and down a little as she breathed. The arousal was probably very easy for all the guests to see on her face. Her pussy was heating up rather quickly, and it was getting wetter. She listened to the amazement from the guests as they gazed endlessly at her 18 year old pussy.

"Wow," said one woman in astonishment.

"Her clit looks so beautiful," said another guest. Ashley's breathing was getting heavy. Having so many older women looking at her pussy was too much. She needed someone to touch it. Ashley's pussy was feeling wet before long.

"She has absolutely gorgeous labia."

"I think she's getting wet before our very eyes!" said one of the women. She was right too. Ashley was getting wet for all the guests. Soon the other women were noticing too. They all had smiles on their faces and looks that said they wanted to devour Ashley. Meanwhile, Ashley was feeling so aroused from the position she was in that it was becoming difficult to take. Her body was feeling so weak. Ashley needed one of the women to touch her, and she needed the other guests to watch as it was happening.