Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shoulders were being caressed. Ashley's mesmerizing stomach and her cute belly button were being touched. Women were feeling her hips. Ashley's legs were being caressed. Some women touched Ashley like a masseuse. Others very gently felt Ashley's body with their fingertips. This caused goose bumps to form on Ashley's beautiful skin. Then of course, her pussy was being touched by everyone, as all the women wanted to get a sample taste of her. It felt so incredible, laying there naked and being caressed by one clothed older woman after another. Ashley was melting into it all. Meanwhile, her body was heating up again. Ashley felt her heart rate soaring again. Her clit was tingling as well. Having all the women lining up to feel her body was having such an effect on Ashley both physically and emotionally. Emotionally, Ashley couldn't believe how much of an object she felt like for all these women and she couldn't believe how violated her body felt. Physically, her body was definitely responding to being touched so much.

Ashley's chest was starting to rise up and down again. She was breathing heavily. Her pussy was being touched by everyone at the party, although Ashley wasn't being pleasured to orgasm. The continuous fingers feeling up her labia to get a sample taste were causing her pussy to heat up and her clit to tingle like crazy. She could feel her body getting weak again. Ashley wondered if she might have another orgasm from one woman after another feeling her pussy. The touches were too far apart though to effectively pleasure her back to orgasm. Ashley was getting such an arousing tease, but that was it. She was starting to feel a little dizzy again. Ashley needed someone's fingers to not just feel her pussy, but stay there and continue feeling it.

Not all the party guests were there, but many were. It appeared to be mostly a different group of women gathered around her than during Ashley's first orgasm. All the clothed older women that were gathered around Ashley were smiling and talking to themselves about how great she looked. The fact that so many clothed women loved how there was a beautiful 18 year old girl lying there naked and handcuffed for them turned Ashley on. She noticed that several of the older women were taking their phones out and were taking pictures of her. Ashley felt some electricity shoot through her. Some women took full body shots of Ashley, while others were taking close ups of her pussy and other parts of her body. These women were savoring the fact that Ashley was completely naked and helpless for them. Some women appeared to be recording video as well on their phones. What happened at that party wasn't to stay at that party. Ashley's naked young body was going to be there in photos for these women to look whenever they wanted. It was a familiar feeling like during her photo shoot, where Ashley was going to be put out there forever for older women to see.

"My goodness this girl is beautiful," one women said.

"She is so sexy," said another woman. Ashley was being driven crazy. Her body was being teased with how much it was being touched. Ashley's pussy was especially being teased with one woman after another briefly feeling it to get a taste. Her pussy was on fire. Ashley needed someone to not only touch it but keep touching it, until Ashley lost all self-control again. She was way too aroused by the situation she was in. Ashley needed to have an orgasm again in front of so many clothed older women.

"I want to hear her moan again!" one of the women said. Ashley felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her.

"Yeah! I'd love to see her have an orgasm!" another women said who likely wasn't around for Ashley's first orgasm.

"She looks like she wants it bad too," said a guest.

"Just wait a moment until I get my phone out," said one woman. "I want to have it recorded so that I can watch it again later."

"Great idea," another guest said. Ashley saw several of the older women getting their phones out to record her arousal. So many fully clothed older women were gathered around Ashley as she laid there completely naked and handcuffed. Ashley was breathing even harder now knowing that she was going to be pleasured again to orgasm.

"Ok I'm ready!" someone said. Ashley felt her labia being touched like before. It was getting a gentle massage, although it felt no different from before when all the women lined up for a sample taste of Ashley. This time though Ashley felt her pussy being touched continuously and consistently.

As Ashley melted into the caressed her pussy received, she suddenly felt a finger try to slide into her. She let out a sudden moan and lifted her head up to look. All the women reacted with cheer.

"My goodness she's tight!" said the women that was trying to finger Ashley. This women wasn't someone that Ashley knew, which added an interesting twist to her arousal. Ashley had always felt that she would be more vulnerable being naked in front of women she knew, but being fingered by a complete stranger was surprisingly very erotic. There was something about how this woman wasn't even introducing herself to Ashley, or getting to know Ashley before violating her. The position Ashley was in probably had much to do with it, where she was naked and handcuffed and all the women at the party were free to touch her whenever they wanted. Having a woman that was a stranger simply walking up to pleasure Ashley furthered her feeling of being a sex object. This woman didn't think of who Ashley was. She thought about how beautiful and helpless Ashley was, and this woman took advantage. Ashley only felt more objectified than she already did, and she loved this feeling.

Ashley tilted her head back. She felt a finger trying to work its way into her. Ashley's body tensed up and she felt a lot of pressure in her pussy. As this was happening, Ashley saw dozens of clothed older women watching her with great enjoyment. Many had their phones out recording everything. Ashley thought about how she was naked, how she was handcuffed and unable to resist what was being done to her, how all the women were watching her, and how she was beginning to lose her self-control. Ashley felt herself getting very weak.

As Ashley saw all the women watching her, she felt the finger starting to slide in and out of her pussy. Ashley felt so tense. The finger slid back in and found her G-spot. Ashley was panting at that point. The finger then started to gently tap her G-spot repeatedly. At the same time, Ashley began to feel her clit being rubbed as well.

"Yeah! I think its working on her!" some women were beginning to cheer. Ashley looked and saw so many women watching in excitement. It was impossible to concentrate on what she was seeing though, because Ashley's arousal was quickly building. She was getting very dizzy. Ashley felt her clit tingling more and more, while there was pressure against her G-spot. She was being pleasured in two different ways, and Ashley felt her arousal building at a much faster rate.

"Uhhh," the first moan escaped Ashley's mouth. She was getting that familiar feeling that she was about to have an orgasm.

"That's a good girl! Just give in! It feels really good doesn't it?"

Ashley moaned again. The finger was tapping her G-spot more frequently and with more pressure. She sounded so cute and sweet when she was aroused. Her senses were beginning to go. She felt her hearing getting fuzzy. Ashley was trying to move her hands frantically to grab something, but they were held in place by the handcuffs. She was unable to move. Ashley felt completely helpless. She was at the complete mercy of all the women that were there watching her. These women were taking advantage of it too. They were touching and violating Ashley for their own personal enjoyment. These women were taking control of her body, forcing Ashley to entertain them with her arousal. They were taking all of Ashley's self-control away, while Ashley was handcuffed and unable to stop them. These women were doing this to a young girl that was only 18. Ashley thought about how young she was, and she thought about the position she was in. She was moaning more and more as the sensations kept building.

Then Ashley felt a feeling that for her was now very familiar. She felt the sensations in her pussy spread through her whole body. Her body tightened. These women had taken Ashley's self-control and modesty away. Ashley was moaning very loudly and was unable to control it. She felt herself cumming and she felt her pussy contracting. The finger that was tapping her G-spot was pushed out. The handcuffs held Ashley in place as her body moved involuntarily. Ashley lost her awareness of the fact that so many clothed women were watching her. She only knew that her body felt so alive and to amazing.

The hand rubbing her clit left and allowed Ashley to recover from another orgasm. Her moaning eventually quieted down, and her muscles began to relax. Ashley laid there with her eyes closed catching her breath. She began to regain her senses. Meanwhile, the women around her were cheering and applauding.

Ashley could see that there might have been 50 or so clothed older women surrounding her. They all gazed at and admired Ashley in her naked form as she laid there bound and unable to move. Ashley was feeling very exhausted, even though she was just lying there the entire party. It was interesting, because Ashley only had two orgasms that evening so far. Ashley had seven orgasms the night she stripped for Ms. Stephens' friends and had them take turns pleasuring her. Ashley was feeling as if she had five or six orgasms even though she really only had two so far. She felt tired, and because of that Ashley was in ways glad that she was bound to the table, because all she could do was lay there and rest.

After several minutes, several of the clothed women started moving in again to touch Ashley's naked body. Ashley had regained some of her strength by then. Like before, women were lining up to get a sample taste of Ashley's 18 year old pussy. Soon one finger after another were feeling up her labia again. At the same time, Ashley was also having her nipples and stomach caressed every now and then.

As the women were lining up to touch Ashley, she began to figure out why she was so exhausted so quickly. Her body was being teased in a way she had never experienced before. Ashley's pussy was constantly being felt by one women after another, but no one was actually pleasuring her. Her naked body was being caressed very often as well. Ashley's nipples were being touched, and they felt sensitive to the point that Ashley would sigh when someone felt them. Her body was quickly heating up again. It didn't take long after her second orgasm for Ashley to become extremely aroused again. She was receiving continuous and relentless attention. Ashley's body was being caressed and her pussy was being touched without end. Ashley felt all the sensations of arousal again before long. Her chest was rising up and down as her breathing became a little heavier. Ashley felt her skin crawling like never before. Her clit was hot and tingling like crazy. Ashley was feeling very weak to the point that she didn't want to move. Fortunately, the handcuffs didn't allow her to. She felt so exhausted because her body was constantly being touched intimately, making Ashley feel so weak and aroused.

Ashley couldn't believe how aroused she felt emotionally too. Her fantasy of being the only one naked and being pleasured to orgasm by a crowd of older women was at a whole new level. Ashley loved the feeling of being so objectified by so many clothed older women. Being only 18 and naked while all the other women there were fully clothed and more than twice her age made her skin crawl. Having over a hundred clothed older women seeing Ashley completely naked made her feel so exposed and so vulnerable. There were a lot more women this time that Ashley was naked in front of, raising her feelings of vulnerability. Having these women look at Ashley with such lust made her feel so sexually objectified in a way she had never felt before. Being handcuffed and unable to move, completely naked, and being in a situation where all the women at the party were free to touch her whenever they wanted raised Ashley's feeling of being an object exponentially.

There were over a hundred older women at the party, and Ashley was quite sure at that point that every single one of them had touched her pussy. Ashley was quite sure that her body had been felt up by every single guest there. In addition to feeling so sexually objectified, Ashley had never felt so violated before. This feeling was arousing her in a way that she had never experienced. Ashley saw that it was dark outside, and so at that point she had to have been laying there naked and handcuffed for a while. Her legs had been spread wide apart for likely a few hours. Ashley's beautiful 18 year old pussy had been on display for everyone there for a while. The fact that her legs have been held open caused her pussy to feel very hot. Knowing that likely every single woman there had touched it at some point made her pussy feel like it was on fire. Ashley could vividly feel so many hands on her, whether someone was touching her at the moment or not. The feeling of being violated by so many women was having such an effect on Ashley's body.

At the same time, there was another emotion Ashley was feeling, one that she had been feeling the whole week leading up to the party. Though Ashley was sure that every single guest had touched her by then, she suddenly realized that there was still one woman there that hasn't touched her pussy yet. Ashley was feeling nervous again from the anticipation of Ms. West using the wand on her later on in front of all the guests. She had been distracted a while because her body was receiving a lot of relentless attention. Ashley remembered that Ms. West was going to toy her to orgasm, and that every single guest would be watching as it happens. She was nervous because she had never been toyed to orgasm before. Ashley wasn't sure what it felt like. Also, she knew that Ms. West was going to show her no mercy, and that Ashley would be helpless to stop it because she would still be handcuffed. Yet another jolt of electricity shot through Ashley. The anticipation of what was going to happen to her at some point was at such a high.

Ashley felt that she was ready for another orgasm. Her clit was tingling immensely again. Her heart was racing. Ashley had never felt her skin crawling so much before. She felt so naked. This was partly because she actually was naked, but also because the women there had seen her arousal and had felt her body. Every moment that passed by only further reminded Ashley that she was completely naked. She felt the air touch her skin, and she felt the hands from all the guests on her bare skin too. The fact that all the women at the party were fully clothed made Ashley feel even more naked. She was in an unprotected position in front of over a hundred older women that were all guarded and safe. Ashley felt so vulnerable as she laid there naked and handcuffed in front of so many clothed older women. Being vulnerable to Ashley felt so erotic.

The clothed older women spent a long while lining up and taking turns touching Ashley's naked 18 year old body. They all felt their fingers up Ashley's gorgeous labia to get a sample taste of her pussy, and they also felt the rest of Ashley's body. This built her arousal back up in no time. After a while though, the women suddenly stopped touching Ashley. She looked and saw that the women were no longer lining up for a chance to feel her naked young body. Ashley wasn't sure why no one was touching her anymore. She had to have been laying there for a few hours. Many of the guests were still gathered nearby her, and many were gazing at Ashley, but they were no longer putting their hands on her.

Ashley laid there and wondered why her young body was no longer getting any intimate attention. It was in ways driving her insane. Ashley was breathing a little heavy because her body was ready for another orgasm. Her clit was tingling relentlessly. Ashley badly needed to be touched again. However, when Ashley so badly needed to be pleasured again, she wasn't getting her wish. So many older women stood around Ashley, but none were going up to touch her anymore.

It felt like an hour or so passed by without a single guest touching Ashley. She was unable to know for sure though, because Ashley was handcuffed and unable to move. Her pussy was hotter than fire at that point. Ashley could feel her heart pumping through her chest. Her body felt so weak. Ashley felt a little dizzy again. She felt like she might pass out, although Ashley knew by now that it was only because she was so aroused. Ashley knew full well what she needed in order to feel better. She was unable to get what she so needed though.

After what felt like an hour with no one walking up to give her any attention, suddenly a few of the women that were setting up for the party earlier walked up to Ashley. There were four women there, and they stood at each corner of where Ashley was laying naked and handcuffed. None of them touched Ashley though. Instead, Ashley saw that she was being pulled to the end of the living room. She was soon close to the wall, and many of the guests were gathered in the room. Once the women moved Ashley there, they immediately left.

Ashley looked though and noticed that more and more guests were gathering. Several were going up to the second floor and standing on the balcony. Not only that, but Ashley noticed that most of them were looking at her while they were talking. She looked and saw Ms. Larsen with most of her photography team. Ashley eventually found Ms. Stephens again, talking with someone. It had been hours since Ashley last saw her. There were more women in the room at that point. They all stood at leave a dozen feet away from where she was laying. Many women were looking at Ashley, but none were going up to touch her anymore. The room was lively with conversation. There were over a hundred clothed older women in the room, and then there was an 18 year old girl that was completely naked and handcuffed on a table. Ashley wondered why she was no longer getting any attention. She stood out among everyone there, and yet it seemed that all the guests had forgotten that she was naked and handcuffed. It seemed they had forgotten that they were free to touch her whenever they wanted.

As if Ashley's heart wasn't already racing, suddenly it began beating even faster. She finally knew why none of the clothed older women were touching her naked 18 year old body anymore. Ashley suddenly saw Ms. West again. She hadn't seen Ms. West since when the party started and she introduced Ashley to all the guests. Ms. West was talking with someone, but she was holding the wand that she showed Ashley earlier in the week. Another jolt of electricity shot through Ashley.

The big moment of the party had arrived, the moment that Ashley had been anticipating all week. Ashley was soon going to be toyed to orgasm by Ms. West in front of all the guests. Ashley had been thinking about and anticipating this moment all week. She felt so nervous about it, and now the moment of truth had arrived. Ashley was going to find out what this toy was like, and she was going to find out what it was like to be completely under Ms. West's control. Meanwhile, every single guest was going to be watching.

Ashley felt her heart beating like never before. At the same time, she felt her pussy getting wet again. She felt so much nervousness and so much arousal. Ashley had never been toyed before and wasn't sure what it was like. She was worried about the fact that she was handcuffed and would be unable to stop Ms. West if she pushed Ashley too far. Yet at the same time, Ashley felt so aroused knowing that she was going to be pleasured to orgasm while over a hundred women watch. She felt turned on by the position she was in, being only 18 and completely naked while all the guests were completely clothed and were women more than twice her age. Ashley felt turned on by the fact that she was handcuffed and unable to stop anything that would be done to her. Ashley was aroused knowing that all these clothed older women were going to enjoy watching as Ms. West slowly but surely takes control of Ashley's naked 18 year old body. All modesty and self-control Ashley had was going to be completely gone, and in front of so many women.