Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
170 Followers

What drove Ashley crazy was the fact that not a single guest was laying a finger on her. Many clothed older women gathered around to look at Ashley as she laid there completely naked and bound. They all clearly loved what they were seeing. However, not one guest was touching her. Ashley felt so aroused at that point, but she wasn't getting what she needed. She felt like such a sex object as she was forced to lay there naked for all the older women to look at, and this feeling was turning Ashley on like never before. Ashley was in her sexual fantasy again, being the only one naked in front of so many older women. What was missing was these women violating Ashley, making her orgasm, and watching with great excitement.

This was not happening though. Ashley noticed that some of the guests gazing at her were moving on elsewhere. There were other women arriving too and getting their look at Ashley, although again no one was touching her. Ashley wanted to be touched, although she didn't want to beg. She was having a familiar desire from when she danced and stripped for Ms. Stephens' friends. During that show, Ashley didn't want to say a word the entire time, because she wanted to feel like an object for Ms. Stephens' friends to enjoy. Ashley was having that feeling again, of being a sex object, but it was so much higher this time because she was handcuffed and because there were so many more women there. Ashley again didn't want to say a word. Feeling so sexually objectified for all these clothed older women felt so erotic.

As Ashley's arousal was taking over, the guests suddenly cleared away from her. The house was quieting down. She heard someone speaking. Ashley looked and saw that close to all the guests must have arrived. There were at least a hundred older women there, all completely dressed in formal attire, that Ashley was lying naked and handcuffed in front of. Ashley looked to see who was talking. All the lively conversation quieted down and Ashley noticed that Ms. West was addressing all of her guests.

"Hello dear friends! Great to see all of you here again!" said Ms. West. "I must say that every year I look forward to throwing this party and having all of you old friends over. Many of you I met years ago and yet it seems like only yesterday."

Many of the guests applauded a little. Ms. West continued on. "A few things I want to go over very quick. Help yourself to some food and wine over in the kitchen. The chefs here outdo themselves every year don't they?"

More applause was heard. Ms. West talked some more when it quieted down. "Tonight we can all just reconnect. Many of you are spread out and working all over the country, and so it's great to have all of us gathered here. Before I end my comments, you will notice that I have something new at this year's party."

Ms. West walked over to Ashley. She was looking so aroused at that point. Ashley didn't look, but she could feel hundreds of eyes looking at her as she was laying there naked. This feeling made her skin crawl even more than it already was. Ms. West walked behind Ashley and addressed all the guests some more.

"We have a beautiful young girl named Ashley here tonight. She's only 18 years old," said Ms. West. Lots of oohs and gasps were heard from all the guests. A lot of excitement was felt in the air. Ms. West started patting Ashley on the head. She was breathing rather hard.

"This gorgeous young girl was kind enough to willingly surrender herself to all of us tonight," continued Ms. West. Some cheers were heard. "She will be laying here throughout the party, completely naked and completely helpless. All of you are free to look at her and touch her whenever you want. You may also touch her anywhere you want."

Some more cheers were heard. Ms. West continued on. "With all of us older women here every year, it's great to finally have a young girl's presence at this party. We are all so fortunate to have such a beautiful 18 year old here, so naked and helpless. So I encourage all of you to take advantage of her while she is in this position. I want you to touch her, and I want you to violate this young girl. You are free to touch her wherever you want, but make sure that her gorgeous pussy gets a lot of attention. I want to hear this girl moan a lot tonight."

A lot of cheers were heard at these comments. Ashley already felt so sexually objectified, but all of a sudden that feeling seemed to skyrocket. Ms. West's words were raising Ashley's arousal to an incredible high.

"So all of you have fun tonight. Help yourself to some dinner and wine, sit down and talk with old friends, and enjoy yourselves," said Ms. West. "Later on though I want all of you to gather back here. I will be using the wand on this girl later tonight!"

Ashley could hear so many oohs from all the guests. More cheers were heard. Ashley began to feel nervous again, and yet at the same time her clit was tingling like crazy. Ms. West continued on. "And I want every single one of you to be here watching when I use it on her!"

Some more cheers were heard from all the older women. Ashley felt another jolt of electricity shoot through her. She was not panting, but Ashley was breathing very hard. Ashley's body felt hot. She saw as all the guests started going to get food, wine, or to just talk with each other. The room was lively with conversation again. Ashley was starting to feel a little dizzy from her arousal. Her heart was racing harder than ever. Ashley wanted to be touched immediately, although at the same time the anticipation of Ms. West using the wand on her kept looming in the back of her head. Ashley couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen later. She had never felt so much anticipation.

Ashley noticed some women shooting glances at her, but none of the guests were walking up to ogle or touch her. All the women were eating, drinking some wine, or talking with each other. Ashley was receiving no attention. Over a hundred older women were all spread out and talking with each other at the party. Then there was a beautiful 18 year old girl lying naked and handcuffed in the middle of the living room. Ashley stood out so easily, and yet all the guests paid no attention to her, almost as if they were used to seeing such a sight. It was hard to understand why no one was walking up to give Ashley any attention.

At the same time, there was something so erotic about it. The guests were all acting completely normal, even with a naked young girl lying handcuffed there. Something about it only aroused Ashley some more. For Ashley, by now she had been naked in front of older women quite a few times. She was beginning to get used to being in that position. The fact of her being naked in front of many clothed older women was being treated now almost like it was nothing new. Ashley laid there and began to realize exactly how fortunate she was, that she was able to be in the very extreme positions that she so wanted to be in. Not long ago, Ashley dreamed of being naked in front of so many clothed women more than twice her age. She dreamed of being violated and pleasured to orgasm in front of all these women. She wanted also wanted these things to happen to her while she was only 18. It was such an extreme fantasy that one time seemed like it might be impossible to live out. Yet Ashley was able to live out this over the top fantasy a number of times now, and at the very young age of 18. She realized right then just how lucky she was.

"There she is!" Ashley was suddenly woken up from her thoughts. She looked and saw Ms. Larsen coming to see her. Ashley looked and saw the whole team that worked on Ashley's photo shoot just a week ago. Ms. Tate was there, along with Ms. Gary, Ms. Stacy, Ms. Cooper, Ms. Green, and Ms. Roberts.

"So glad to see your cute face again Ashley, and so glad to see the rest of your body again too! My goodness you look good in this position," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley said nothing. She was feeling very weak and aroused.

"A young girl, naked in front of so many women," said Ms. Gary. "Is it as erotic this time as it was last week, Molly?"

"Even more so now," said Ms. Larsen. "There's more women in the room this time."

"And she's handcuffed," said Ms. Tate. "This is so kinky and so erotic."

"What makes this idea so exciting and erotic is that its a new and different theme being explored," said Ms. Larsen. "An idea of a young girl naked in front of so many clothed women really explores new territory. I love when the boundaries of eroticism are pushed to new limits and new scenarios are explored. This position Ashley's in, being handcuffed and naked, while all of us older women are free to view and touch her, has such a new feeling of kinkiness and such an exciting appeal to it."

The team was encircled around Ashley. She looked to notice that some other women were starting to walk up for a closer look too. Ashley's clit was tingling more and more. She needed someone to start touching her. Ashley had a feeling that it was going to happen soon though. She continued to lay there quietly, not wanting to say a word. Ashley wanted to feel like an object for these women to enjoy. She was definitely getting this feeling from being naked, handcuffed, and on display for so many older women to look at and touch.

"Being helpless is very sexy," said Ms. Green.

"And to think that we're all free to touch her if we want," said Ms. Stacy.

"I definitely want to rub her clit again," said Ms. Tate.

"You had your turn last week!" said Ms. Larsen jokingly. "I want to touch her pussy this time!"

"Well, we're all free to touch her," said Ms. Gary. "No one has done so yet though."

Ashley felt just a little more aroused. Having these women argue over who was going to touch her pussy made Ashley feel like their property. These women were not worried at all about violating her. They were going to do it simply because they wanted to. Ashley felt like their object to play with and enjoy, and for her this was an erotic feeling.

"I suppose that I'll go ahead and be the first," said Ms. Larsen seeing how aroused Ashley looked. "She certainly looks like she wants to be touched."

"You can have her pussy, but I say that we all work on her," said Ms. Stacy. "I like the idea so many women touching her all at once."

"I agree," said Ms. Larsen. Ashley said nothing. Moments later she finally felt hands on her. She was being touched almost everywhere. Ms. Tate was behind, caressing Ashley's neck and patting her head. Ms. Green was caressing Ashley's left nipple with one hand and her stomach with the other. Ms. Stacy was on the other side caressing Ashley's right nipple and her stomach. Ashley was sighing as she felt her perky nipples being caressed. It was having such an effect on her. Ms. Gary was feeling one of Ashley's legs, while Ms. Cooper was feeling the other leg. Ms. Roberts was massaging Ashley's arms and shoulders. Ms. Larsen, meanwhile was caressing Ashley's midriff and her inner thighs.

"Her body feels so heavenly," one of them said. Ashley was sighing a lot. Her body was relaxing from such a sensual massage. She felt so many hands on her. Some hands were massaging her while others were just feeling her skin with their fingertips, giving Ashley goose bumps. Ashley felt her eyelids getting heavy. The last thing she saw before closing her eyes was several other women gathering around her. Everything felt so good. All Ashley needed was for another part of her body to be touched. Her breathing was getting very heavy. Ashley felt so weak and relaxed that she almost couldn't move.

"That's it. Just relax," someone said softly. One of Ms. Larsen's hands was where Ashley's belly button was. This hand then started to drift down. Ashley finally felt a hand touch her clit. She sighed the moment that Ms. Larsen's hand met it. As this happened, Ashley started to feel other hands on her too. So many women were touching her. Almost every part of her body was being touched and caressed. Ashley wasn't sure how many hands were feeling her. She only knew that it felt incredible and very erotic to be caressed by so many women all at once.

As Ashley's senses concentrated on how every part of her body was being massaged, she almost forgot for a moment that Ms. Larsen's hand had just met her clit. Ashley started to feel her clit being rubbed slowly and gently in circles. Soon her senses were focused on her clit even though the rest of her body was being massaged. Ashley felt her clit getting hot. It was tingling more and more.

"Just let go."

Having so many women caressing her only raised the sensations in Ashley's clit. She normally would tense up when her clit was being rubbed. All the hands that were massaging Ashley though were distracting her a little and making her relax. As a result the feeling of her clit being rubbed was only raised higher. Ms. Larsen soon started rubbing Ashley's clit a little faster. Ashley started panting.

"Good girl. Just give in to it," someone said. Meanwhile, Ashley thought she could still hear lively conversation elsewhere in the house. Other guests might have noticed that Ashley was being pleasured but thought little of it, as if it was normal to see a young girl being touched and violated by so many older women all at once. Ashley's mind thought about how being the only one naked and being pleasured to orgasm in front of many older women was starting to become a norm for her. This thought raised her arousal that much more. Meanwhile, Ashley felt Ms. Larsen rubbing her clit a little harder. It was tingling immensely.

Ashley let out her first moan for all the women that were touching her. The next few breaths were loud sighs, and then another moan escaped.

"That's it. Let it all out."

Ashley knew that she was getting there very quickly. Her chest was rising up and down as she panted. Ashley already felt so weak, and yet she felt more strength leaving her. Another moan came out, and then another, and another.

"Yes, give in to it. We're not going to stop until you let yourself go."

Ashley's clit was on fire. All the hands that were on her only heated Ashley's body up even more. The tingling sensation on her clit was increasing at a fast rate. Ashley knew that she was about to have an orgasm for all the guests gathered around her. All the encouraging words she was receiving to have an orgasm aroused Ashley that much more. These women were trying to take control of Ashley's body. Ashley was losing and surrendering her self-control to all these clothed older women. Ashley wanted these women to take control of her. She wanted to be so vulnerable. So many women were all working together to send Ashley into orgasm. Ashley laid there, bound and helpless. She was completely at the mercy of all these women. Ms. Larsen started rubbing Ashley's clit as fast as she could.

The tingling sensation then shot through Ashley's whole body. Suddenly she was moaning loudly without any control over it. She was completely helpless, with no control over what her body was doing. The women there had taken control of her. Ashley felt her muscles tighten. Her body was making involuntary movements during her orgasm, but the handcuffs held Ashley in place. She was unable to move. Ashley felt herself cumming, and it felt so good. Her pussy contracted several times. Then after several moments the orgasm began to subside. Ashley was moaning still, but each moan was getting softer and quieter. She felt all the hands that were caressing her leave. Ashley laid there catching her breath.

After spending a couple minutes recovering from her orgasm, Ashley opened her eyes. There were perhaps 30 or so women standing over and looking down at her. They were all smiling. All these women clearly enjoyed seeing Ashley lose herself. Ashley, meanwhile, was having several different erotic feelings. She felt so naked. Much of this was because she was actually naked, but it went much deeper than that. Being naked while all these older women were fully clothed raised this feeling higher. Not only was Ashley naked though in front of so many clothed older women, but she was handcuffed and unable to cover herself. The women were able to see almost every inch of Ashley's gorgeous 18 year old body, especially the parts that women would normally have covered. Her perky nipples were on display for all the guests. Ashley's legs were spread apart, allowing the women to soak in every small detail of her beautiful pussy. Then on top of that, the biggest erotic secret Ashley kept, her arousal, was not so secret to so many women. All the women there watched Ashley have an orgasm, a whole different level of exposure. Ashley's most erotic emotions were on display, and several women watched as it all unfolded. Every form of modesty for Ashley was gone. Every secret she had was there to see. Ashley was as vulnerable as can be, and being in that state to her felt so erotic.

Ashley's pussy felt incredibly wet. Though she was exhausted, Ashley's arousal was not going down at all. Her clit felt much more sensitive after being rubbed. Ashley found this out rather quickly. Even though her orgasm was over, her pussy was being touched again almost immediately. Every time her clit was touched, Ashley twitched a little. She wasn't being pleasured again to orgasm, but Ashley's pussy was being touched a lot. She looked up and began to feel another very erotic emotion.

"She tastes incredible! You all need to try her!" guests were saying. Ashley looked and saw that there was a large crowd of older women gathered around her. They were lining up to get a taste of her cum. Ashley felt a finger travel up her labia, and then it was gone. Then she felt another finger touch her pussy, and another, and another. Ashley's labia was being touched repeatedly. The women that gathered there for her orgasm were all taking turns touching her pussy, to try and get a taste.

There were about 30 or so women gathered around her, and every single one of them was touching Ashley's pussy at some point. In addition to feeling like a sex object, she was feeling another great emotion. Ashley couldn't believe how violated she felt. Her pussy was being touched by so many older women. The rest of her body was being touched as well. The fact that the most secret and protected part of Ashley's body was being touched by everyone there was giving her emotions that were on a level she had never felt before. It was not one or two women that touched her there, it was everyone doing it. Knowing this made Ashley's skin crawl like never before. It was such an erotic feeling knowing that all the women there were touching her. Ashley loved how violated she felt.

In addition to these emotions, Ashley's pussy was heating up again from being touched repeatedly. One women after another lined up and felt their fingers up Ashley's labia. Ashley's pussy was getting a very soft and gentle massage. Her pussy was getting a great tease from being felt up by every women that was gathered around her. Perhaps unknowingly, Ashley was being prepared for the next orgasm. She felt her pussy getting wet again, as if it wasn't wet already. Ashley felt her heart racing again. Her body was still very weak. She wasn't panting, but having her pussy gently felt by one women after another was making Ashley breathe heavily again. She looked and saw that other guests were walking up to try and get a taste.

Ashley wasn't sure how long this went on for, where guests were lining up to touch her pussy and get a sample taste. She had to have been laying there for a while at that point though. Other women were coming in to get a look at her as she laid there naked and handcuffed. These clothed older women were also taking the chance to feel Ashley's 18 year old body. Ashley was getting so many caresses from one women after another. Her perky nipples were being felt and flicked. They felt very sensitive, and Ashley let out quiet moans whenever her nipples were touched in any kind of way. The feelings were raising Ashley's arousal back up to the peak.

cfnflover
cfnflover
170 Followers