Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. West gave Ashley that creepy smile that she was used to seeing by now. After talking for a little bit, Ms. West started to make her way over to Ashley, holding the wand in hand. Ashley felt more nervous and more aroused with every passing second. She was handcuffed and unable to run from what was about to happen. Her skin was crawling and her clit was tingling like never before. Ms. West made her way to Ashley and plugged the wand into an outlet on the wall. Ashley's chest was rising up and down as she laid there naked and handcuffed before Ms. West. The guests slowly quieted down.

"Evening again everyone," started Ms. West. "I hope everyone has really enjoyed themselves tonight."

There were several cheers from all the women. Ms. West continued on. "How was the food and wine?"

More cheers were heard. Ashley looked up at Ms. West as she stood beside where she was laying. She felt to naked and so vulnerable. Ashley felt even more objectified as all the guests were now looking at her, like an audience waiting for a show that Ashley was going to be the star of. This wasn't a normal show though. Over a hundred fully clothed older women were going to watch as the host of the party uses the wand to pleasure a handcuffed and naked 18 year old girl to orgasm. The position Ashley was in felt so erotic, but it also made her so nervous knowing that she was so helpless. Ashley felt so weak that she almost couldn't move. Ms. West, meanwhile, got to the point of why she was addressing all of her guests.

"And what did you all think of this beautiful young girl?" she said while patting Ashley on the head. The women erupted in cheer.

"Has everyone gotten a chance to touch her?" asked Ms. West. More cheers and several yeses were heard.

"Have all of you violated her tonight?" she then asked. More yeses were heard.

"Did you make her moan for you?" asked Ms. West. Many in the crowd answered yes. Hearing these things only further reminded Ashley of how violated she felt. She could still feel all the hands that touched and felt her young body. She could still vividly feel all the fingers that felt up her labia to get a sample taste of her. There were over a hundred women there, and every single one of them had now touched and tasted Ashley. This only aroused Ashley some more.

"Good. I'm glad to know that all of you took advantage of this 18 year old girl while she is in this position," said Ms. West. "I'm glad to know that she has been violated a lot tonight, and I'm glad to know that you all have seen what she's like when she's aroused."

More cheers were heard. Ashley was breathing hard. She knew that the big moment she had been anticipating all week was likely only seconds away. Ms. West continued on. "Now we reach the main event of this party, where I have my turn at this gorgeous young girl. I'm glad to see that all of you are here to watch."

Ashley looked and saw so many clothed women in the room standing, sitting, and gathered on the second floor watching from the balcony. Many had their phones out to record such an erotic show. She had never had an orgasm in front of such a large audience of women before. Ashley couldn't believe how much her skin was crawling. Ms. West was teasing Ashley by talking so much. Ashley was so nervous, but she was also feeling so aroused that she wanted Ms. West to start working on her. Ms. West talked some more.

"Do you all want to see me rid this girl of all her self-control?" said Ms. West. The women all erupted in cheer.

"Do you want her moan and scream for you?" continued Ms. West. Another eruption of cheer was heard. Laying there naked and handcuffed while Ms. West asked the guests these questions made Ashley feel even more like an object than she already did. This feeling turned Ashley on though. Ms. West gently felt her fingertips on Ashley's stomach, giving her goose bumps. Ashley was feeling very dizzy.

"Do you all want to watch me use the wand on this beautiful young girl?" Ms. West asked. All the women erupted again. Over a hundred fully clothed older women cheered for Ms. West to toy a naked and handcuffed 18 year old girl to orgasm solely for their own personal entertainment. The situation was so incredibly wrong, but for Ashley that was what made it so incredibly erotic. In a few seconds, over a hundred clothed older women were all going to watch with enjoyment as a naked and bound 18 year old girl loses control.

Ms. West briefly felt her fingers gently up Ashley's labia. Ashley was taken by surprise and let out a small moan. She looked up and saw Ms. West's creepy smile. Ms. West knew that she had complete control over Ashley, who was handcuffed and unable to get away. Ashley looked as Ms. West took some time feeling her 18 year old body. Ms. West could easily see how aroused Ashley already was. Ashley felt her clit throbbing, tingling, and burning. Her skin was crawling at a level Ashley had never felt before. Ashley's chest rose up and down. The big moment that Ashley had been anticipating all week had arrived. She was only 18. She was completely naked. Ashley was lying on the table handcuffed and unable to move. Over a hundred women more than twice her age were standing there watching. All of these women were fully clothed while Ashley was wearing nothing. Ms. West stood above Ashley, ready to take control of her while all the women in the room watch with great enjoyment. The big event of the party had arrived.

Ashley heard Ms. West turn on the wand. She could hear it vibrating as she laid there naked and bound, unable to do anything but wait for it to be used on her in front of so many women. Ashley saw Ms. West looking into her eyes, with the look of a woman that knew she was in complete control of the interaction. Ashley felt the eyes of all the guests at the party watching her, eagerly waiting for Ashley to lose all self-control solely for their enjoyment. She felt so nervous from anticipating this moment all week, and yet Ashley also felt aroused in a way she had never felt before.

Ms. West then began to touch the vibrating wand against the skin of Ashley's body. Ashley first felt the vibration on her shoulders. The feeling was incredible. Ashley for a moment wondered why she was nervous all week about this toy being used on her. The vibration felt like an amazing massage. Ashley felt her body relaxing and melting into the feeling. The wand moved from one shoulder, to her neck, and then to the other. Ashley and Ms. West maintained eye contact with each other as this happened. Ms. West had a smile on her face, while Ashley looked like a nervous young girl who wasn't sure what was going to happen to her.

As Ashley felt her body melting into the vibrating massage, the wand suddenly drifted towards one of her perky nipples. Ashley was surprised again and let a moan out. She heard a couple of cheers from all the women watching. The wand then traveled to her other nipple. Ashley let out another moan. The smile on Ms. West's face widened as the arousal on Ashley's face increased. The feeling of the wand against her sensitive nipples sent jolts of electricity through Ashley.

"Yeah. That's a good girl," said Ms. West to Ashley. The wand drifted down to Ashley's stomach. She felt herself relaxing again as the wand massaged her. It traveled slowly up and down Ashley's beautiful stomach. She felt the wand travel over her belly button and to her hips. It was getting close to the part of Ashley's body that all the women there wanted to see it touch. Yet when the wand came close to her pussy, it went over and elsewhere.

Ashley then felt it going down one of her thighs. By now she was panting. Ashley's arousal was insane. The wand went up her inner thigh and was so close to her pussy. It didn't touch it though, and instead went to Ashley's other thigh. Ashley was still looking at Ms. West, but she was feeling so dizzy. She knew it was about to happen. Ashley's vision was blurry. She felt so weak. As Ashley felt her body heating up to temperatures it had never reached before, the wand suddenly left her.

It felt as if Ashley had just snapped out of a daydream in ways. Her arousal was still high, but Ashley looked up at Ms. West, wondering what was happening. Ms. West only stood there smiling at Ashley, with that creepy and assertive look Ashley became familiar with. All the women, meanwhile, were rather quiet. They all watched intently, waiting for the big climax of the show. Ashley laid there naked and handcuffed in front of so many women who were fully clothed and much older than her. She waited for the moment she had anticipated all week, where Ms. West toyed her to orgasm as all the guests watched.

Suddenly Ashley felt the wand vibrating against her labia. She was again taken by surprise when it met her gorgeous pussy. Ashley let out a loud gasp the moment she felt the wand again. This reaction drew a couple of cheers from the guests. The smile on Ms. West's face widened even more as she looked into Ashley's eyes.

Ashley felt her body twitching almost without end. Having the wand vibrating against her pussy felt so intense. It wasn't even against her clit too. Ms. West held the end of the wand against Ashley's labia and kept it there. For Ashley, it was a different feeling that was arousing her all the same. On one hand, the vibration was almost tickling her 18 year old pussy. At the same time, the wand was also massaging it. Even though the wand wasn't against her clit, it was still getting hotter and tingling more. Ashley's clit was being teased as Ms. West held the wand against her labia.

The feeling was so intense that Ashley started moaning almost immediately. She wasn't moaning very loud, but all the women watching were still able to hear her. They all knew that Ashley was beginning to lose it. Ashley felt her heart beating even faster. Her body was very tense. Ashley curled her toes. The wand felt so good and yet so overwhelming.

"Oh yeah," said Ms. West with a smile. Ashley suddenly felt the wand move up and vibrate against her clit. She was instantly moaning louder. Ashley's clit was feeling a little sensitive from being rubbed earlier, which intensified the feeling of the wand against it. She could no longer look up at Ms. West. Ashley felt like she was going to pass out. She closed her eyes and felt her clit tingling more and more. It was building up at a rate Ashley and never experienced before. She was getting much weaker, and yet Ashley couldn't stop twitching because the vibration was so strong.

Over a hundred clothed older women all smiled and watched as the 18 year old Ashley was naked, handcuffed, and now very quickly losing control. Ashley had never felt so vulnerable before. She thought very briefly about how she was naked and handcuffed in front of over a hundred clothed women more than twice her age. Ashley thought about how she was there for all those guests to enjoy, and how every single one of them touched her. She thought about how they were all watching and enjoying as Ms. West was taking control of her. Ashley felt so naked, so objectified, and so violated.

"Oh yeah!" said Ms. West knowing she had Ashley completely under her control. Ashley's moaning was getting louder and louder as the tingling sensation was building.

Just when Ashley thought that the vibration was overwhelming, Ms. West turned it up. The very moment she did, Ashley lost every ounce of self-control she had, in front of all the guests. Ashley's orgasm happened so fast that she wasn't ready for it. Her moaning suddenly became a lot louder. Ashley felt her whole body tingling now. All of her muscles tightened. Ashley tilted her head back and felt herself cumming. Her pussy was contracting. Ashley's body felt so much pleasure from a method she had never experienced before. She was unable to stop moaning for all the guests there. Meanwhile, several of the guests cheered as they all watched Ashley lose control of herself.

The orgasm soon began so subside, however Ms. West didn't move the wand away. Almost immediately Ashley was pushed into another orgasm. Her body was almost having spasms because the feeling was so overwhelming. The handcuffs though held her in place. Ashley was unable to escape and had no choice but to endure more pleasure. She was forced to entertain over a hundred older women with her arousal. Ashley kept moaning and her pussy kept contracting. Her whole body was still tingling. It felt so good, but Ashley felt her clit getting more and more sensitive. Ms. West still didn't move the wand away.

"Yeah girl!" said Ms. West. Ashley felt her orgasm subside, and then another one started. Her clit was getting sensitive to the point that it was becoming unbearable. Yet Ashley was unable to stop it. Her arms and feet were handcuffed. Ashley was bound and unable to move. She could not push the wand away to signal that she couldn't take any more. Ashley couldn't even close her legs because they were handcuffed and spread wide apart. She could feel cum starting to drip from her pussy. Ashley was almost screaming at that point. She felt so weak and so tired, but had no choice but to receive more pleasure. Ashley' hearing was rather fuzzy, but she could still hear all the women applauding her as Ashley had her most intimate and erotic emotions on display for them to see. Many of the women had their phones out to record every single beautiful and erotic moment.

Ashley felt one orgasm end and another one immediately begin. Her body was so weak and so tired. Ashley had been moaning and screaming uncontrollably for what felt like a long time, even though it was likely only a couple minutes. She wasn't sure at that point how many orgasms she had. Ashley moved her hips to try and escape the wand but was unable to. Ms. West made sure that the wand stayed firmly against Ashley's clit. The vibration felt great, but after a little while it was too much. Ashley couldn't take it anymore, and yet she was. The party was starting to feel like the end of the night where Ashley stripped for Ms. Stephens' friends and had them take turns pleasuring her. The whole night was so fun and so erotic, but after having several orgasms it became unbearable to receive any more pleasure. This night was the same in the sense that Ashley was being pushed to her limit. It seemed that Ms. West didn't just want Ashley to orgasm for all the guests, but she also wanted Ashley to pass out. Ms. West wasn't stopping, and there was nothing Ashley could do but continue moaning and screaming in uncontrollable pleasure.

Over a hundred fully clothed older women stood and watched every second of Ashley's beautiful agony. The whole party was so erotic. A beautiful 18 year old girl spend the entire party completely naked and handcuffed. All the clothed women were free to look at and touch this naked young girl whenever they wanted. They were free to arouse this young girl to orgasm if they wanted to. During Ms. West's party, a naked 18 year old girl was violated by over a hundred fully clothed older women. These guests watched and enjoyed as this young girl was brought to orgasm. Ashley spent the night entertaining all the guests with her body, her arousal, and her helplessness. Now every single guest was gathered in the main room of Ms. West's house to watch as this naked young girl was pushed into one orgasm after another. All the clothed women were amazed at how erotic is was to see a girl only 18 in such a vulnerable position.

Ashley was pushed into yet another orgasm. It was unbearable now. She needed it to stop. Her clit was too sensitive to take any kind of touch. Ashley was also completely out of breath. She had no more strength. Ashley felt like she didn't have any strength to move, and yet her body was involuntarily doing so due to her having another orgasm. She wasn't just being put into ecstasy, she was being pushed to her limit. This was exactly what Ashley was worried about all week. Once she was handcuffed, Ashley would be unable to stop anything that Ms. West did to her. Ashley thought she was going to pass out from feeling so much pleasure. So many clothed women watched every second of Ashley's beautiful and erotic agony.

The constant vibration against Ashley's clit was beginning to make it feel numb. Ashley's moans were starting to get quieter. She was completely drained of all her strength. Ashley was unable to endure any more pleasure. The feeling of the vibration against her clit was starting to get weaker. Ashley wasn't sure if her clit was no longer responding to the feeling, or if Ms. West was finally turning the volume on the wand down. At the same time, all the cheering and applauding was getting quieter. After a short time, she no longer felt anything against her clit. Everything went black for Ashley and the room was completely silent.

Ashley opened her eyes. The room was quiet. She looked and saw a few women from the party that were setting up earlier now cleaning up. The room was almost completely empty. Ashley was trying to fill in the blanks. She must have passed out or fallen asleep from being pleasured with the wand so much. The party must have ended some time ago. It was still dark outside. Ashley wasn't sure what time it was. She really wasn't sure what time it was all evening, because she was handcuffed for the entire party and unable to move.

At that moment Ashley moved her arms. She realized that her hands and feet were no longer handcuffed. It felt so strange. All evening, Ashley was unable to make any simple movements that could be taken for granted. It was such an interesting and erotic experience for her. Ashley began to move her arms and legs again, now that they were no longer handcuffed. Even though Ashley was able to move, however, she didn't feel like it at all. She felt so tired from such a long and erotic evening.

Ashley saw that she was laying on one of the couches in the living room of Ms. West's house. She was sitting up and laying back against a few pillows. Ashley also saw that she was still completely naked. The women must have laid Ashley to sleep there. Whoever put her there made Ashley feel very comfortable. Ashley felt her body sinking into the couch. At the same time though, she also wanted something to drink. Ashley didn't feel like moving, but she decided that she could go right back and rest afterwards. She began to get up. As Ashley did so, her hand accidentally touched against her clit. She immediately let out a loud gasp.

"Shhh, just lay there and relax. Your clit is still feeling a little sensitive," someone whispered to her. Ashley felt someone patting her head. She looked up and saw Ms. Stephens smiling at her. Ashley didn't even notice that she was there until then.

"You passed out from so much pleasure earlier. The guests tried to taste you after Ms. West was done, but your body kept quivering when anyone touched you," whispered Ms. Stephens. Ashley just continued to lay there quietly as Ms. Stephens patted her head. She was too weak and too tired to talk.

"Do you want anything?" whispered Ms. Stephens. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yeah," said Ashley sounding very tired. Ms. Stephens seemed to read her mind perfectly.

"Okay, hang on," said Ms. Stephens. Ashley saw Ms. Stephens get up and quietly ask one of the women there to get Ashley a drink. A minute or so later, one of the women that set up for the party walked up to Ashley holding a glass of orange juice with a straw. The glass was held close to her mouth so that Ashley could sip some orange juice without having to move. Ashley nearly drank the whole glass because she felt really thirsty. A few of the other women were standing by and tending to Ashley in case she needed anything else.

"Would you like another pillow or a blanket?" asked one of the women. Ashley quietly shook her head.