Ashley's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go back to sleep Ashley," whispered Ms. Stephens softly into Ashley's ear. Hearing her voice made Ashley relax again almost instantly. Ms. Stephens gently patted Ashley's head, and Ashley soon felt her body melting sinking into the couch. She thought about how erotic the night was. She was so lucky to have known Ms. Stephens, who was able to put her in such erotic situations. Ashley couldn't believe that women like Ms. West existed. Ms. West truly was insane to want to have an 18 year old girl naked and handcuffed at a party for older lesbians. She was crazy to want a girl that all her guests could look at and touch whenever they wanted. Ms. West's mind was crazy and kinky, but in a way that Ashley liked. Ashley felt so happy that she was friends with Ms. Stephens, who was able to help put Ashley the extreme fantasy that she was so turned on thinking about.

Ms. Stephens and the women that worked on the party watched as the beautiful and naked 18 year old girl drifted back to sleep. Watching Ashley sleep for them was such a mesmerizing sight.