Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie said, "I wonder who we will meet tonight? You know, I just have a feeling that we are going to meet a special couple like us soon."

"Mom, your intuition is usually right."

He smiled and went on. "Keith from the west coast office will be here tonight. I met him as he was coming in to the hotel with his companion. He's my age and was with a woman who was attractive and mature, about your age maybe. Let's meet up with them tonight."

"Sounds good" Julie remarked, "Let's get down there. I don't want to be late for this date."

"Perfect. Now, let's go, and knock'em dead in there".

Chapter 2 The Banquet

They strolled side by side along the carpets in the hallway leading to the banquet room. The soft bristles of the carpet caressed their feet, and the pink walls seduced them. They came up to double doors. They paused at the entrance to feel and savor this moment. Their entrée had a tinge of exciting anticipation. Bret's firm hand reached for Julie's. They squeezed gently and reassuringly. She felt the power. They looked in to each other's blue eyes.

"Let's do it!"

They stepped forward and through the portal. They were awestruck. The ball room was aglow with elegance. The tables were set with perfect arrangements of dinner service, and stiff white linen, all folded and protruding from the crystal ware. The walls were a soft pink. A crystal chandelier globe light hung from the center and cast starlight twinkles on them as they went deeper in to the room.

On stage was a rostrum and a set up for an orchestra. Banners announced that tonight was the Top Achievers night. They paused to surveil the auspicious preparations and absorb the elegance and power. The company did everything with class.

"Oh, darling, this wonderful. This room even has the sweet smell of success This moment couldn't be better," Julie said softly.

"We're there, Mom," Bret said, "we made it."

This banquet was their first big party together, and a black-tie affair at that. Bret had a firm grip on Julie's hand and instilled confidence. They strolled along between the tables and glanced at couples already seated. The men were the upper brass of the company, the sales managers, and their best salesmen. All looked sharp in black tuxedos, and their ladies looked good in their evening dresses. The room bristled with activity. The wait staff bustled around with drinks. The orchestra musicians unpacked and started tuning up.

Julie squeezed Bret's hand. He could feel her shake with delight. She was confident that he had won the top prize and would get a $20,000 bonus. The excitement was enough to make her want to pee her panties. In addition, she was exhilarated by the prestige that her lover would be recognized as the best salesman in the company tonight.

"Oh, darling, I just love being here with you. You're my tall, handsome man...and every woman in here is going to want your arms around her. I claim all your dances."

"I'm saving all my dancing for one sexy woman, just one," he replied as they looked each other in their blue eyes, "and it is only for you." They planned to stay until about 10:00 p.m., then leave the party in time to have another special party of their private making back in the room. Making love was never far from their minds.

Julie remarked, "Do I have any competition here tonight. Even these older gals look sexy tonight. Look at the boob exposure on all those babes over 35; you can almost see their nipples. And with the thigh exposure on the young gals you can almost see their pussies." Several of the senior executives made big money, and that got them these trophy wives. They were all showing off their trophies tonight.

Bret said under his breath, "Mom, I'm looking, but you don't have any competition. Trophy or not, you've got them beat in top, bottom, and middle." She pinched his arm firmly to show her reaction, and she felt a tingle in her pussy knowing that he loved her as a woman and his companion.

The banquet guests were the executives and top sales people in the company. Bret was popular and they all knew each other. Bret and Julie looked so natural together. Yes, she was a little older, but looked so only by a year or two. No one gave a second thought to their companionship. Bret and Julie were relaxed.

"What the heck," she thought, "we worry about nothing.' Adding to herself, 'just keep it in low profile."

Julie looked around and then said to Bret, "Hey, there's that attractive woman I met coming out of the spa today. She's with a handsome young fellow. Let's go meet them."

"That's easy to do. That's Keith Keene. I mentioned him to you earlier. Yeah, let's sit with them."

Sonia recognized Julie from the spa, too. She touched Keith on his arm, saying," Hey, there's the woman I mentioned to you. She is with her date. Invite them to sit with us."

Keith recognized the date as Bret and waved him over to their table. All their faces lit up and Bret and Julie came over and quickly took seats next to Sonia and Keith. The table seated two couples, so they were close enough to chat. Woman's intuition told both Sonia and Julie that they were well matched, and this would be a fun night. Table chatter filled the air as the rest of the ball room filled up.

"Hi, I'm Keith, and this is Sonia. We're from L.A."

"Good to see you, Keith, and this is Julie. We're up here from FL".

All four were immediately comfortable with each other. In the course of conversation over dinner, a phrase slipped here and there that both women were older than the men they accompanied this evening. This age balance in the couples enhanced their conversation as dinner and wine came. They all enjoyed the merriment. As desserts were being served, the stage lights came on, and an emcee in a white tuxedo stepped forward, announcing that the awards would now begin.

Several awards were handed out. Keith went on stage for his, and when he returned to the table, Sonia gave him a kiss on the lips for it. Julie noticed and wondered about that. The emcee kept handing out awards and working up to grand prize. Finally, he asked, "Bret, please come on stage for the top achiever award".

Julie was bursting with pride as Bret strolled up on stage. As he was handed his plaque, and the emcee asked him, "We'd like to have your companion join you up here. Can you ask her up?" Bret nodded, looked over and waved her up to the stage.

Julie walked gracefully up on stage and cupped her arm in to the crook of her Bret's arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As she did. Bret said in to the mike, "This my business partner, coach, and best friend and I could not have won top prize without her".

Everyone applauded. They seemed so well matched. Some may have guessed that they were lovers, that happens in every office, but certainly not mother and son. One person was an exception. Sonia thought to herself, 'so she's his partner, coach, and friend. I wonder what else she might be?'.

The emcee tonight was Bret's boss, Jerry, who turned to them, handing Bret a trophy and envelope. Bret quickly peeked inside at a check for $20,000. He flashed it at Julie. Her eyes popped wide open to see $20,000! The thought of that much money sent a thrill up and down her body. Her breathe gasped, her beasts swelled, her sex oil flowed. A glow of delight beamed from her grin. Money is an aphrodisiac, and for her, the ultimate one. She hoarsely whispered to Bret, "I want to fuck right now, right here. I love you so much." No one knew what she said because of the din of conversation in the room. That is, no one except for one. Sonia could read Julie's lips. She knew what her new friend was saying, because she felt the same wanton urge in her pubic mound for Keith, her son.

Bret's broad smile briefly turned into a lusty grin as he envisioned her naked pussy in his face. But now it was his turn to tell them both that had to wait.

"Oh, wow, honey, wait to you get my admiration for this tonight".

"Julie, they're watching".

Knowing no one could hear, and wanting to be mischievous, Julie said to Bret, "Call me mom, tonight, it means so much to me."

"Mom, you're wonderful!"

At this moment, as a photographer stepped closer to catch them holding in their prize and each other. Bret relaxed and his grin turned to a smile for the camera. After snapping their picture and catching their smiles, the photographer gave him a business card and said, "I'm available for any type of session". He smiled and winked.

Bret thought, "Hmm, this could be something we want later".

Sonia had seen the kiss, the whisper, and the flash of lust in their grins, and she instinctively knew that there was more to this sweet relationship. "Older woman and younger man, eh? Maybe so, or maybe this is...mother and son?". Her eyebrow raised. She squeezed Keith's leg. He glanced at her quizzically. She kept her hand on his leg, leaned close to his ear, and said, "We have special new friends. I'll explain later," and winked her long dark eyelashes.

When the applause stopped Bret and Julie stepped off the stage together and walked back to their table, where Julie said, "Pardon me, but I need to powder my nose." Her excitement made her need to pee.

Sonia felt the same excitement, saying' "Me, too. I'll walk with you."

As they sashayed away, Keith said to Bret, "They're beautiful women, and their ours."

Bret replied, "I agree!".

Bret then looked around the ball room full of other company men and their wives. Some may have noticed the charm between he and Julie, but they were too preoccupied with their own affairs to be concerned about his. He laughed and said to Keith, "I wonder if anyone thinks we're with escorts we picked up for the night."

"Nah, don't worry about it," Keith said, as if he shared the concern.

At the Ladies Room, Julie stepped in to a stall, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her hose and panties and started peeing. The warm stream tickled her pussy as it passed through. She uttered a soft "aaahhh" as it ended, and she enjoyed the relief. Sonia was in the next stall and heard Julie's trickle and sigh. She imagined looking down and seeing Julie's yellow pee flowed through her curly red hair and cute opening and then trickled down. Sonia dreamily put her finger in her own warm stream and let it trickle through her fingers. When the drizzle stopped, she did a slight jerk and snapped back awake. Relieved when her own urine flow finished, she wiped her pussy, pulled up her stockings, and then emerged from the stall to find Julie at the mirror. Sonia saw Julie's reflection in the mirror as Julie touched up her rouge and lipstick. Sonia stepped up next to her, did the same, but took the lead with starting a conversation.

"Wow, both our guys got great awards tonight. Hey, I'm so glad you two are sitting at our table. You look like a fun a couple. We'd like to get to know you better. I'm with my son, too."

"Keith's your son? Oh, but I didn't say Bret was my son?"

"No, honey, but he is, isn't he?"

"Well, umm, what a place to start talking about family!"

"That's not an answer.", Sonia said softly, slightly huffing and tightening her body with an air of expectancy. She had shown some of her cards, now she wanted to see Julie's.

"That's all I'm going to say, Sonia," Julie answered, looking concerned. "But I'm glad you asked. We are hoping to meet new people and make new friends."

Julie was relieved that she might have found someone she could trust with this little secret, but not yet ready to give it.

"You're okay," Sonia said as she relaxed her stance and put her hands-on Julie's arm reassuringly. Suddenly they both realized that they had broken through the ice of secrecy safely. Together they went in to an uproarious laugh.

"That's great. Let's get together tomorrow at the spa while the boys are in their meetings!"

"Super!" replied Julie "And in the meantime, let's get back out there and dance!"

They beamed as they came out of the ladies' room and rejoined the table. Sonia slid in next to Keith and pressed her body to his. Julie did the same with Bret. Feeling the closeness and touching, hearing the gleeful chatter and laughter, inhaling the perfumes and colognes, all smiles, eating steak and tasting wine all mixed and exhilarated their senses. There was more enjoyment to come. They got up for the ballroom dancing. Bret swung and dipped with Julie, and Keith twirled Sonia across the floor, under the sparkling chandelier. They held each other, felt the touches on their shoulders and hips, and sidled close enough to fill their nostrils with French perfume and English leather. Julie danced close and seductively, keeping Bret excited and brimming with anticipation. Sonia was doing the same with Keith. Everyone at the table knew that the climatic thrills that night were still to come.

"Romantic moments in soft beds in dim rooms lit by the twinkling of lights of the city were waiting.".

"Let's go," said Bret.

"You got it, hon," said Julie.

"It's been a wonderful night with you two," said Sonia, "and we're ready to go to. "She put a hand on Keith's as they all arose and strolled out of the ballroom together. They got "congrats" and smiles as they passed couples at other tables.

Julie said softly to Bret, "They're congratulating us, and they don't even know the half of it," and she smiled and continued, "I love you so much!"

Bret grinned and replied, "Money, recognition, and most of all, having a lover that I can trust with my devotion is all here tonight. Life is so wonderful, and you made it that way."

Their unique form of love was so special. They walked as one.

"Hey, you two, getting that award and money was great. But cool down and catch this elevator with us," Sonia said sweetly. Two other couples had come up to the elevator, and now all these elegantly dressed couples were crowded in to one elevator car. The tight confinement stimulated them all. Inside the elevator, the closeness enhanced the arousal from their mixture of perfumes and colognes, males and female perspirations, estrogens and testosterone's. The cloud of the sexual fragrances intoxicated all. All the women were flushed red by the time they got off. At their floor, Julie and Bret beamed a brief goodnight to all. Sonia and Keith were on the same floor. As Julie and Bret walked together down the hallway, hand in hand, and the elevator doors slid closed, Sonia turned to Keith, put her hand in his, nodded her head, made a knowing smile, and winked.

Chapter 3 After the Banquet

As they approached their room Bret fingered his door card and slid it down through the slot, as purposefully as if he were sliding his finger down his mother's silky sex slit. Opening the door and stepping in together, they paused to enjoy their accomplishment. They looked at the beautiful, posh interior, and the luxurious, inviting bed in the soft light. The curtains were open and the lights from the towering buildings and the streets below filtered in to the room. The ambiance love overwhelmed them.

Julie beamed with pleasure, saying, "We made it, honey, we made it!"

They stepped in to the room and closed the door. Bret smiled back, replying "This is only the start.". He bent his head and brought his lips to hers. They locked in a deep probing kiss as he held his arm around her and gently pulled her to his chest. She reached her soft fingers to his face and stroked his cheeks. His hands slid down her sides and around to her buttocks, then pressed her crotch in to his, firmly enough that she got his message. Julie's mind was swirling with anticipation.

Still in each other's arms, their kiss unlocked, and they smiled. They gazed at each other's face in the soft light and shadows. It seemed like heaven to them. Julie broke the trance. She flicked her tongue out and wagged it tauntingly. Bret pretended to nip at it with his teeth. Then, "Mom, you're special. This place is special. It's a beautiful room in a posh hotel, and you're beautiful."

"This is a special night." Julie replied as she turned around playfully, "be a dear and unzip me".

Bret first started to reach for the light. Julie said, "Leave it on, darling, it's low enough to keep the mood, and light enough for your pleasure. I know you like to see what you're getting."

"What about the rest of Chicago seeing you, too?"

"I like to show them what they're missing."

She continued, "So I'm an exhibitionist and that increases my excitement. Does that make me a pervert?"

"Well, I'm a voyeur. I like to peek. Does that make me a pervert, too?" Bret said.

They broke into a hearty chuckle as Julia said between laughs, "Well, if we don't count a little incest, we are not perverts! Now, let's fuck!"

They got back to the business at hand.

Bret put his fingers to the back of his mother's neck, tickling her skin as he unhooked the neckline clasp, then pulled the zipper down the dress to her ass, tickling her crevice there. His fingernails traced along her spine all the way. The dress fell forward; she caught it. His fingers then wiggled behind and unclasped her bra. She shrugged and the bra fell forward in to the dress, her breasts swung forward. She allowed the bra and dress to drop to the bedside as she stepped out of them. Standing now in her jewelry, black sheer panties, black stockings, high heels, she did an elegant pirouette to face him.

Her pearl necklace dangled and swayed between two firm breasts, touching them lightly and increasing their swelling. Her nipples were hardening and protruding toward her lover. She stretched her arm out to place her hand on his shoulder. As she looked at his face, she saw his eyes fixed on her tits. "See anything you want, my lover boy?"

His erect cock was bursting at the fabric of his trousers. "Better get out of that tuxedo, Bret, before you... umm, lose your cream in it. Momma wants that cream in her, not in your briefs."

As Bret snatched off his black bow tie and rapidly unbuttoned his shirt, Julie watched and intensified her sexual urges by palming her breasts and fingering her nipples. As his trousers dropped, she cooed, "This strip show is really turning me on!"

The show was fast as he tugged off his garments all the way down to his naked butt. When the last sock dropped, he stood up nude with his cock at attention. His balls were inflated near bursting with sperm. The sight of his ready manhood and smell of manliness excited her lust.

She said, "I'm hot, and this night is special."

Julie gazed out and transformed into another personality, that of a domineering mother persona. She took his hand and said huskily, "Follow me".

The dominance in her voice took him in to a sexual trance and moved his psyche back years. With a broad, pussy-licking, grin he said, "Yes, mommy". She gripped his cock, pulled him to her. He put his hand around her waist and pressed himself close. Holding him to her side, she walked him to the window.

His submission touched a special cord in her heart as well as her pussy. "Yes, you are my big man. Just look at how big your wiener is. Let Mommy hold it. Mommy will take care of you. You'll get every you need tonight."

"Do you have any toys for me, Mommy".

"You'll see. Mommy knows what you make you feel so, so good"

This maternal dominance was new to their foreplay, but this was a special night. They loved it. His cock called for his mommy's attention, and she was saying, "Whatever you need honey. Here, let me do some love gel for you." She picked up a bottle of sex lube.

When they reached the full-length window, they looked out on the darkened city where neon lights, auto headlights, and street lights of the city all glimmered at them. They stood looking out, standing close to the panes. Her nipples stiffened even more from the coldness of the glass. Bret stood with his arm around her waist. She enjoyed being naked and displaying their bodies to world. They could be themselves and flaunt their incestuous relationship to the world. Seen from the streets below, they were only silhouettes in a romantically low-lit window. They were safe, and as happy as mother and son can be.