Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith and Sonia pounded their sex organs on each other for seconds that seemed like hours. Both lunged. Both hit new dimensions of love and sensual pleasure. He repeated the thrusts, slams, pull backs, and slamming back in. Each slam sounded a slap. He repeated this sensual exhilaration for one, two, three, four slams...and finally the volcano in him erupted and she went to seventh heaven of divine pleasure.

"Arrrrrggggghhhh", he cried out as the cock release warm semen with a great relief of tension and it that shot out in to Sonia's womb.

"Ahhhh, mmmmmm, don't stop" she cried as she hit a new level.

"Arrrggghhh" he cried again as a second globule squirted through his tight valve and more warm sperm burst in to her tubes. Sonia felt orgasm after orgasm as her son 's oozing, warm sperm tickled her womb.

"Ahhh, mmm, mmm, mmmm". She hit new levels of orgasm with each thrust he made.

"Arrrggg, arrghhh", he shot again.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, uhhhh, uhhh", she moaned.

The pleasure and agony of orgasm repeated each time Keith's man-tool shot in to his mother's cunt. Finally, the spasms in his cock tailed off to shorter, quieter, retreating grunts of "argg". She hit new levels of orgasm with each blast. At the last cock spasm, he felt a milder, though still pleasurable, final release. He grunted and emptied his cock tube in to her.

Keith's cock started to deflate. The ooze of cum leaked past his cock and seeped between he and his mother as they lay there in love embraced. He was ready to pull up.

Sonia said, "I'm still on Cloud 9. Stay in me, honey".

"Of course. I can feel your pleasure," he said,

"You're wonderful. Stay with me forever."

"I will."

The love Keith felt from his mother put him in the clouds, too.

His cock stayed in her as it shriveled and retracted.

When his cock was finally done shrinking, she reached in her pussy, took a full two finger dab, and licked it in her mouth. He raised himself up on his arms, looked down at her, bent and kissed her. They locked lips and mouths for one last soul kiss tonight.

"Good night, darling'"

"Good night, mom", adding, "am I the best that you've ever had?"

"You won my first prize tonight."

They fell asleep with their tired but happy and satisfied mother and son bodies spooned up in the fetal cuddle. Sonia kissed his forehead and brushed his locks of hair aside with her loving fingers as he murmured himself to sleep.

Chapter 5 The Spa Chat

The next day morning Sonia called Julie's room.

Julie was lying in bed, snuggled up to Bret, enjoying the warmth of his body, when the phone rang. She rose and extended her arm and chest over his face to reach the phone. Placing the phone to her ear, one of her tits pressed against his face and the other hung with nipple over his mouth.

"Hey, honey, let's go down to the spa. Let's get a massage, a tan, and a drink. "

" Oh, hi, Sonia. Kind of early, but that sounds great! I'll meet you at the elevator in a couple minutes and we'll go down together."

"Ok, babe"

Bret awoke, opened his eyes, and said, "I must be dreaming." He raised his head and sucked the protruding nipple in to his mouth.

"Titties always taste good, and this "morning dew" on it makes it really good."

Julie chuckled and said, with facetious sternness, "Well, don't get something started already. We must have breakfast and then I'm meeting Julie. And you, young sales executive, have to get down to that meeting and get ready to make more money".

They kissed. Room service arrived with breakfast. The both hustled around and got their day started.

"The meetings should finish in mid-afternoon today. I'll catch up with you right after," said Keith.

"Okay, honey, see you then", replied Julie, and she scurried out the door.

Julie and Sonia caught up with each other at the elevator right on time. They were both wearing hotel guest robes over their string bikinis, with bear legs showing from the thighs down. Two curvaceous women in their bedroom wear caused eyes to pop as men stepped in to the elevator at each floor. Their eyes went immediately down to two pairs of attractive, sexy legs than back up to towels strapped that could be loosened with the slightest tug to reveal gorgeous flesh inside. The men would gulp and pretend that they were not staring or starting to get an erection.

As they stepped off and in to the lobby, Julie said, "We started those men's days with crotch aches, Sonia".

"Too bad from them. They have mothers, too, don't they? "

Julie was surprised and perplexed by this remark, but out of caution, let it go.

They got to the spa. Decorated in the same posh style as the banquet room the night before, the spa room was sensuously decorated with pinkish white walls, thick, crush carpet, soft lighting, piles of soft, fluffy towels, and sweet, exotic scents of a female bath oil. Off the main room was the massage room, and to the other side were round booths, softly upholstered, and separated enough for privacy.

As they walked in together, Sonia said, "This is marvelous," and more smugly, "I'm getting turned on already."

Julie's looked around wide eyed. "This is so a dreamy. Wow, I could lay around here all day."

Sonia replied, "Isn't that the truth! This place would make a great harem room."

Julie laughed and said, "Yeah, this is so luxurious it's almost sinful. I'm getting a rush."

A pretty young Oriental woman came up to them, smiled, and said" My name ins Mae Lyn, welcome to the spa. Would you like to start today with a massage"?

"Yes, we would, hon. Just show me where to go."

Mae Lyn smiled and led them to the dressing room.

Julie and Sonia went in the dressing room to change, and this was their first chance to really see what the other had to offer their son. Julie's robe slipped off showing the flesh of 38DD breasts nicely overflowing the bikini top, and her round, full ass cheeks accented by the bikini bottom. As Julie dropped her robe, Sonia eyed her and thought, "This gal has really got a body! Wow, look at those tits and ass!" Julie was less aggressive than Sonia about sizing up another woman. But still, she couldn't help noticing Sonia filled out her bikini well, too. Sonia was older than Julie, so she had a tad of overflow of white creamy belly and hips, but the small flap was sexy on her. There was a little more sag to her breasts, too. But they were still full and firm in the palms of a man, and fun to be handled like round, soft melons.

As they walked back out the lush carpet massaged the bottoms of their feet, and Mae Lyn said, "Honored guests, please each take a massage table. Before you do, know that no man is allowed in here, so, please, take the rest of your clothes off so that you can get complete massage rub from our trained girls"

Sonia commented in a low breath, "Well, these are not exactly winter garments, but okay, here goes." Both were pleased by this polite greeting, so Sonia propped an arm on a table, raised one leg and then the other to strip off her bikini bottom, revealing a thatch of curly hair and a faintly hidden crotch slit. Next came her top. Round, tan nipples appeared.

Julie followed suit with the same strip, and in her case, pinkish nipples appeared.

Both girls then pulled themselves up on their spa tables, laid their heads in the cradle, and relaxed.

Soon, two petite Asian girls popped in and went to work on them. The girls started with warm, lightly scented oils which they poured meticulously in droplets along their spines, across their ass cheeks and down their legs. They started at the neckline working in the oil, then down the back, then smooth hands gave each client's ass cheeks a pinch, and feelies down their legs. The Asian girls repositioned themselves and gave extended massage to Julie's and Sonia's ankles, feet, and toes.

"Umm, feels good. These girls know how to make you feel like you're in heaven," Sonia said.

"Uh, huh" from Julie.

"Please roll over now. We do front side," the polite Asian voice said.

Both girls rolled over and relaxed laying full length supine. Julie's breasts were firm enough to hold their shape as they protruded from her chest. Sonia protruded, too, but her breasts splurged just a little, with just a bit of softening, revealing her age difference a bit. Julie's red curly pubic hair was tangled in a cute puff. Sonia's brunette public hair puffed the same, with just a hint of gray. It's glint of silver added sexiness to it, as if indicating she knew how to treat a man right.

The masseuses drizzled warm oil on their chests, pausing to aim directly on their nipples, first one nipple, then the other. The pinkish aureoles stiffened up at the pleasant sensation. It felt almost like a man's lips closing on them. The oil drizzled down their belly to their crotch and puddled up in each of their Mons Venus thatches. As they opened their legs, it oozed down over and in between their labia lips. Any man looking at those glistening lips and matted hair would get a testacies ache from wanting to fuck and explode right there and then. Smooth, strong Oriental hands started at the top, massaging the oil in from their breasts, across their bellies, to their vulva, down their thighs and calves, around their ankles, pressing their soles and feet, and finally to their toes. While at their nipples these delicate hands created bits of suction in their sensuous palms, then teasing the nipples with oily twists.

"Wow, this is good," Julie sighed.

"Oh...Oh...yeah, okay, "intoned Sonia, "I only wish they were Keith's hands."

"Your son gives you this kind of massage?", came a surprised response from Julie

"Sure, nothing wrong with sons making their moms feel good." Sonia turned her head toward Julie and looked for a reaction.

Julie blinked, then let Sonia's comment pass. Julie's senses were concentrated on enjoying more of the same treatment that Sonia was getting.

Sonia slipped a finger into her labia lips and fingered her own clit.

"Ahh, perfect...could not be better. I'm in heaven," Sonia purred.

Sonia's masseuse paid no attention to this masturbation. She figured her client could do whatever she made her feel good, and just poured more warm oil on Sonia's pussy.

Julie was aroused but too self-conscious to masturbate in front of the others. Her masseuse decided to help. She placed a palm on Julia's vulva and a finger in her labia and swished forward and back gently several strokes. Julie could not resist. She reacted with an instant warm smile of pleasure and a writhing twist of her head expressing her delight at this treatment. She placed a grip on the hand at her pussy to hold the finger in just the right place, right at the G-spot. "Ahhhhh", she hummed, and a mild orgasm was over in a few moments. This was not the time nor the place for a full-scale masturbation. That was just a treat from the girls to earn a special tip.

Sonia had started the talk about sensuality and their sons. Again, Julie wondered why Sonia spoke so openly and hungrily for sex while traveling here as the companion of her son...unless, Julie thought, 'Could they be the special friends that she and Bret have looking for?'

The massages finished, Julie and Sonia sauntered into the shower room, placed towels shaped into turbines on their heads, and stepped in to an accommodating double wide shower stall together. Multiple shower heads streamed hot water on them as they soaped themselves down from head to toe. As Sonia bent to wash her legs and feet and toes, her breasts hung down in a full, luscious enticement to be fondled. Julie had to fight her instincts to not reach over and help rub in the soap and rinse them. Instead, she just watched as the water ran fast down Sonia's lobes and pouring off her nipples in tantalizing streams.

Sonia simply didn't resist the same temptation when Julie bent over, aiming her ass at her shower friend. Sonia reached over the soaped Julie's ass cheeks, her ass crevice, and her cute little anus. She reached up under her for a quick brush along her perinium. Julie hummed, "Ummmm", to let Sonia know that she enjoyed the anal side attention, then they finished their showers.

"Ah, that felt great", exclaimed Sonia as they came out and dried off. "Ready for that drink?"

"Sure, let's go over there where we can talk with privacy," as Sonia led their way to soft lounge chairs and a small round table in a private nook. They had slipped back in to their comfortable robes. The air was warm and relaxing, so they let their robes lay open, too, revealing their beautiful tits, just hiding the nipples, and closing just above the crotch. As they settled into the seats, their robes slipped more open, revealing nipple nuggets white breast mounds. Each girl peeked at the other's breasts. The peeks brought gleaming smiles like rays of sunshine as the thoughts crossed their minds of their sons sucking on their breast, or, heaven forbid, each other!

Sonia asked the hostess, "I'll have a Virgin Mary to start. Make sure that another one follows it."

Julie asked, "I'll have Irish coffee with Bailey's Crème, thank you". Its sweetness satisfied her taste for sweets, but more importantly, the shot of caffeine in it would keep her alert. Julia liked Sonia and was starting to trust her, but she remained cautious in talking about her relationship with Bret until she knew more about her new friend.

The Irish Coffee and Virgin Mary came, and the women started sipping them. Sonia said wryly, "Honey, these are the right drinks for us even if you're not Irish, because I'm no virgin, either." Another hint of sex thought Julie. Then, they both started laughing loudly. They looked around to see if they were getting too much attention. They weren't, so Sonia added, "We're okay here. Let's get back to talking".

Sonia knew from the ladies' room encounter that she was right, that something secret, carnal, and probably exciting was going on between Julie and Bret. She was determined to discover more about it. But she started by being subtle and asking, "So you live with a young man in the house? How comfortable do you find that? Do you bump into each other getting to the toilet in the morning? Does it arouse you?"

Julie rolled her eyes. A mystical Mona Lisa style smile came to her face. She said "Sonia, are you asking about my concern with the older woman and younger man relationship thing? Bret and I find it works great. We have perfectly similar interests. He's mature. I'm young minded, so we meet in the middle on everything that comes up, from music to dinner to movies to vacation places. We don't even think about it. Day to day, it's like we're married. We work together and we live together. That might be too much togetherness for an ordinary couple, but not for a mother and son. There is a lot of excitement and variety in the work he does, and we really enjoy the travel together. He needs an assistant, a wife, and a mother, and with me, he has all three."

"And, oh yes, about early mornings...he's a real gentleman and let's me sit on the commode and take my leak first."

Sonia blinked, then asked, "So, you are his mother?"

"Well, maybe figuratively. I didn't quite say that, Sonia."

"Julie, you can say figuratively all you want, Honey," as she looked at Julie's breasts and nipples slightly revealed by the dangling robe.

"Tell you what, let's come back to that," said Julie. "First, you tell me about you and Keith"

Sonia began, "Okay, I'll get into that in a minute. But let me start by telling you how fond Keith and I are both fond of yourselves and so glad we found you. You two were so cool to be with last night. What do you two do for romance and socializing?"

A warm smile came to Julie's face as she replied. "Well, we've been so busy. We spend all our time working, like this meeting, or just relaxing together. We like each other so much that we just dote on and chat with each other throughout the day and the night. We'd like to develop a wider circle of friends."

Julie went on, "It is something we want to talk about...we want to find other couples to socialize with, in private, without having to wonder if anyone is going to sound morality alarms if we say or do something that shows how close we are for each other.."

Sonia said, "Well, then, let me get more to the point," as she placed her hand on Julie's hand and squeezed affectionately, "you're living with a handsome young man. I'm sure he is as virile as he looks. What does he do for, mmm, romance, should I say?"

Julie snickered. "Well, he has a small stack of porn videos, I guess he watches them." The liqueur was starting to have an effect. She loosened up and added, "maybe he masturbates a lot." Although Sonia was prying. Julie wasn't ready to show all her cards just yet.

Sonia lifted an eyebrow. "Hmm, did you see the flick Taboo in that pile?"

Slightly taken aback, Julie said, "Uh, well, I think maybe I recall something about a taboo...," feigning forgetfulness. She was getting edgy as Sonia was getting closer to revealing the real story.

Sonia again teased, "That's not the movie to watch if you're living with your son, unless...?" She paused.

Julie leaned in to new friend with a defiant expression and said, "Unless what, Sonia?" Julie went on, "unless I'm sleeping with him? Well, all I'm saying is that my son and I are living a dream, and I love it and don't want to spoil it. It's a subject that a couple doing involved in it has to be careful about. Incest is illegal in some states, you know."

"Well, so is consensual sodomy, honey", Sonia rejoined, "but not many people go to jail for it anymore."

"That's because they keep it to themselves. But, now, let's get back to you and Keith," and she added, "don't be shy".

"I'm not shy, honey." They looked at each other, paused, then broke in to a chuckle.

Sonia took a deep sip on her drink, then asked "What if a son and his mother were living together as companions, in all ways including romance and hot sex? Really lustful bonding. Would finding out that Keith and I are fucking bother you?"

Sonia looked Julie in the eye to see if she blinked.

Julie said, "Hell no! If you two are right for each other, and taking precautions not to get caught or pregnant, then do whatever you please. It couldn't get any better," adding, "Is that what you're doing? Wow"

"I'm not going to get pregnant at my age," Sonia said/

"Well, I guess that's a reason mother and son sex could be so beautiful. I really hope that you two are making it in bed. You're both so much fun together."

"Well, here's how it all happened," said as she took another sip on her drink and settled back comfortably to open her on her life.

Sonia told Julie highlights of her story of sex, prison, and love. "I learned about sex early. My father had money, we lived well, in a nice home, with a good education. We had class and we knew fine living. But he made the money too easily, whored around with a lot of women, lost a lot of money, and left my mother. Now we faced losing all that good living. I was 16. Mother was a fighter. I guess it runs in our genes. Anyway, she was determined to keep our lifestyle going. As they say, 'what's a girl to do?'. She went into high priced hooking.

Mother didn't want me in the sex business just yet, but I needed to do my part to help. I started stealing and shoplifting. And guess what? I liked it. I got a thrill every time I snatched something in a store. I stole a lot, and only got caught a couple times. It didn't get me in to trouble that Mom couldn't get me out of. After all, judges and attorneys have libidos, both male and female, and Mom was as hot as she needed to be with any of them. She always got me off the hook. After I turned 18, I did some tricks, too, but not many. I knew that the way to success was to marry a man with lots of money, and for that, I needed to preserve this pussy in good shape.