Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret swiped the crown up and down Julie's labia slot, sensitizing her nerves and sending more erogenous execrations in to her love channel, and preparing his own shaft for more intense cock stropping to follow.

"Bret, I'm wet, hot and ready. Start fucking," Julie said.

Bret checked his aim to make sure it was going to be as good for her as it would be for him. Although a quickie, every fuck with his mom had to be perfect With his cock pressing just in to her outer lips, he bent over her, put his arms around her sides, pulled her up tight to him, and with a moan slid his cock swiftly all the way to the hilt. When his own pubic mound hit her cheeks, and his cock bottomed out, his mom bit the pillow and muffled her scream, "Ahhhhh!"

Bret's cock filled her entire love chamber and she responded with thrilling passion. With her love tunnel filled on every stroke, she moaned and muffled screams of pleasure every time his cock pulled out and lid back and slid back over her g-spot.

This fuck was not leisurely like the fornication they enjoyed at home. This was pressure fuck. A bus load of people was waiting for them to cum!

"Feels great! I love it! I love you! But hurry, honey."

The urgency to finish intensified the adrenalin rush. Hurry or no hurry, Bret was going to make this a satisfying fuck for them both. Their position with their clothes still on and waddled was awkward, but he kept a firm grip on her hips. Each back stroke brought Bret's cockhead out to the edge of her labia lips. Looking down from his upright stance, he watched her ass cheeks flex and her asshole pucker each time his cock plunged in and then back out His cock stayed in her channel like slickened finger sliding in to an oily glove. They felt it on each back stroke.

Then, suddenly the phone rang.

Julie mumbled, "Keep going. I'll get...ah... get the phone."

"Hi, Julie, this is Sonia. Keith and I are heading for the lobby. Do you guys want to walk down with us?".

"Ah...no...we're finishing up some...ah!...uh!...business...we'll be right...ah!..behind you."

"Okay", and Sonia smiled at Keith as she hung up. Moments later, they walked past Bret's and Julie's door, knocked, and Sonia yelled through the door, "Hope you're cumming soon. We'll be waiting downstairs." She grinned to Keith, then took his hand and said, "Come on, they're having some last-minute fun. We'll make sure to hold the bus for them." Keith grinned back.

"Damn the bus, we can walk home," Julie cried out in uncontrollable passion. Sonia's interruption did not slow Julie's and Sonia's frenzied coupling. There was no stopping now.

Bret was standing behind Julie, his feet anchored to the floor, swinging his hips in and out, slamming in to ass cheeks, gritting his teeth as he drove his cock in to his mother's cunt. At the end of every stroke she grunted. The strokes kept coming. This position kept his phallus angled upward inside her sex canal so that its head rubbed on her g-spot and stayed tight in her slick tube. She tightened her vagina muscles and increased the pressure on his cock. As much as she loved the sensations, they had to get this over. His cock reacted the clamping of her sex tunnel muscles and sent even more blood in to the engorged, almost bursting tool.

Brrrringggg! Suddenly there was another phone call. With his cock packed deep in Julie's vagina, and his arm up under her, holding her belly and squeezing her body to his, Bret reached for the phone. This stretch shoved his cock forward in her vagina, pushing its head up against her cervix at the end of tunnel. She moaned with pleasure of this sensation. Bret said in to the phone," Yeah, uh, this is Bret"

"This is Jerry. The bus in leaving in 10 minutes. Where are you?"

Bret blurted in to the phone, "I'll be there. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and hung up.

Jerry yelled, "Okay, okay! Finish doing what you're doing, and I'll see you at the bus!" and hung up. He thought for a moment, "I wonder what could be holding him up?"

Suddenly Bret shook hard with an intense orgasm. Feeling the final built up in his cock and the coming eruption, he went into convulsions as his cock burst in Julie's pussy.

"Argh, argh, argh...argh...argh...', as his warm sperm shot in to her.

Julie felt her son's cock swell up inside her vagina walls. All the nerve endings sparkled with energy. Her cunt muscles clamped on his cock. He mindlessly slushed in and out. She transported higher and higher toward her climax. Then, the blasts of semen up spattered out in her pussy. She felt the final swelling, the blast, the warm wetness.

Julie shrieked "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

When Bret's cum blasts stopped, Julie stopped shaking. She regained her composure and said, "Bret, honey, that was great. But I'm full of your cum and it's oozing out of my pussy. We don't have time to savor this moment." He looked squarely in her face. She yelled, "Let's go!"

Julie grabbed some tissue, then wiped her pussy enough to avoid a big blot of cum on her blue jeans. Bret wiped off, pulled up his pants, and was ready to go. His cock still had residue of pussy oil and sperm, but this was clean enough for now. She took the way of tissue she had wiped with and shoved it in her panties. "That'll plug the leak and, besides, I love the aroma of cum in a pussy. Think how good that will smell after sitting in a bus and then a plane all day!"

Bret said, "Mom, I can't wait to open your panties when we get home!". They chuckled as they hustled to get going.

Bret and Julie grabbed their carry-ons and ran out of the room. In the elevator on the way down they had a quick moment to kiss. They enjoyed the taste and smell of pussy and cum that clung to their lips and cheeks. The kiss was a show of appreciation to each other for the great sex and love. They always gave each other one.

The bus had its engine running and the door open as s they scurried through the parking lot. Bret held Julie's arm as she hopped up ion bus. Sonia and Keith were sitting in the front seats. Both were smiling as Julie and Bret popped up and took seats next to them, right behind the driver. Julie slid her hand under Bret jacket on to his crotch, where she could feel it through his pants.

Sonia looked over at them and winked at Julie. Sonia said, "I saved your seats, honey, I knew you'd be cumming."

Julie and Bret smiled at that.

Sonia added, "Did you remember to pack you award?"

Julie replied, "I have my hand on it."

Everyone on the bus seemed to be smiling., but Bret and Julie had the warmest smiles of all.

Book 2 HOME FROM THE BANQUET