Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie dabbed lube in her hands, then wrapped her hand around his cock again and started gently stroking. As his mother stroked his firm rod, Bret stared out in the coldly clear night sky. His mind was dazed. She started singing softly to him, "Twinkle, twinkle little star..." and continued singing the bedtime melody to its end. The comfort of her melodious voice called forth warm memories of being nurtured in her arms and sucking on her breasts.

Bret murmured, "Mommy, you feel my weineee so good."

"Mommy is taking care of your weineee, Bret."

Her massaging hand built intensifying pressure in his cock. He stood in awe, pressed to her side, rubbing his hand up and down the smooth surface of her backside, grabbing her ass cheeks by the handful and pinching the flesh. While she kept one hand stroking his cock and raised the other to feel and tweak her own tits, twisting the small knob of first one, then the other, and dreaming that he was sucking one, then the other.

As they stroked each other, pressing close as two lovers, they finished singing the tune with the closing line, "How I wonder what you are."

The trance Bret was in allowed the foreplay to go one for minutes and slowly build to the bursting point. Julie's slickened hand slid it up his shaft to the top and then palmed and massaged its crown. Back down for another stroke, then back to the cockhead to knead it with a mother's care and a love partner's expertise. She knew all his most sensitive spots.

"Is the weineee okay?", she whispered in his ear. Her soft breadth tickled his lobe.

"Uh-huh"

Bret pulled her even closer to his side and squeezed the meat in her ass cheeks harder. His hand slid to the cleft of her ass. He fingered all around the flesh at her anus, touched her anal hole, then wiggled his finger in up to the first knuckle.

A finger in her anal passage was an unexpected sensation which she found delightful. The pleasure was naughty, and that made it better. "Bret wants to play with my ass? Oh, feels good. Keep wiggling, slowly, yeah, oomph, that far."

Bret's finger diddled in and out of his mother's ass, slowly, deliberately, steadily.

Son and mother were reaching the breaking point. He awoke from the trance, shook, winked his eyes, and said, "I can't hold back any more."

"Neither can I. Let's do it!"

Mother and son turned, embraced, and kissed deeply. Julie pressed her swollen breasts and hardened nipples up against his chest. His engorged cock up pressed firmly in to the love chamber entrance of her pubic mound, causing the cunt lips to spread and accept his penetration.

Bret and Julie sidled to the bedside, leaving a low table light on and the curtains open. She dropped back on the bed then parted and raised her legs. These perfectly feminine limbs were still stocking clad. He watched her fingers lift and pinch the garter hem holding her hose. Julia peeled each dark nylon down her thighs and calves. She took exquisite pleasure in knowing that Bret watched her strip show with open mouth. When the stockings reached her ankles, Bret pulled them off. Gripping her ankles, he held her feet to his nose and inhaled the fragrance It stirred his erection still more. Julie pulled her feet away and gently placed them on his chest, with her torso braced on him, she lifted her hips and ass off the bed. Bret reached for her black panties and tugged them off her waist and up her legs to his nose. As his fingers glided along her legs with the panties, she shivered with joy at the scratch of his manicured nails on her soft thighs, especially in the sensitive area close to her V crotch.

Laying naked, her feet on his chest, her legs apart, with her pussy staring at her son, Julie pulled open her pussy lips and said with a "Mae West" sexiness of voice, "You're not a little boy anymore. You're a big man now! Show mommy how a big man plays with his mommy."

"I'm going to play with you all night, Mom."

Bret lowered his mother down to the bed. Julie smiled. She reached out and touched three fingers to his cheek. She lightly scratched them down and across his chin, then lightly scratched down his chest, across his belly, to his cock. The stimulation hardened his shaft. His blood surged to his cock. He felt pressure that was almost painful.

Bret maneuvered over her. His cock head touched her inner thigh, then her outer lips. Her pussy tingled. Her clitoris throbbed in anticipation.

"Are you heady, honey?"

"Yes, mommy, but let me lick your sex pudding one more time. You taste so wonderful."

"Okay, but hurry! I'm hot!"

Bret raised up on his knees so that he could hold her legs and ankles and each one to his face. He kissed and sucked each of her toes. The strong feminine scent of feet was heightened by the sweat from her dancing. Bret had a foot fetish for her only. His mother's foot odor was perfume to his nostrils. He licked his tongue along the tip of each her toes. His fingers stroked down the underside of her legs, from ankle, down along the sensitive back of her knee, and up the back of her thigh. She was going wild from his sucking on her toes and his tongue scrape on her legs and behind her knees His tongue teased and lapped in the hair and lips around her steaming pussy gorge. She crazed with desire to have his big, hard sex cock in her. She wanted it all the way to the hilt.

Julie whimpered, "Ohhh, Uhh, uhh, honey, that feels sooooo good", followed by, "Let me play on you, too."

"I know how to suck a boy and drive him crazy, too," she whispered.

Bret took control. He instinctively laid her down, shifted his body forward, lifted his leg over her shoulder and straddled her face with his crotch. She was staring in to his hard cock now hanging in her face. Her eyes fixed on the bulbous crown, engorged and flushed crimson with blood. She peered at its course matt finish, much softer than it looked. She expected it to scrape every nerve-ending in her vagina. The slit was slightly open, and dew-like pre-semen droplets were squeezing out. One dripped in her mouth. She liked the flavor and saltiness of sperm. She inhaled his male crotch sweat created by their hour of dancing. Her tongue flicked out for more and touched another cum droplet. The taste excited her.

Julie pulled his crotch closer to her She encased his crown in her mouth, took a broad lick on it, then sealed her lips around the shaft and started licking and sucking. Her tongue swished the sensitive area where his foreskin had once attached. His cock squeezed dribbles from its slit. She pulled him in more deeply. He felt her tongue sponge the sensitive vein on the underside of his penis. His erection was buried in her mouth. She sucked him deep and held his cock to the back of her throat until she needed air. She moaned and rolled her head to let him know wildly enjoyed their excitement, but she garbled out, "I have to breath".

Straining to control his passionate forces, Bret pulled his cock out to her pink pussy lips. He paused his cockhead between her lips. Her mouth gaped open. Julie caught her breath, then closed her mouth again on her son's cock. He began his oral fuck again. He adjusted the depth of penetration in to her mouth so that every nerve ending on his penis would feel the stroke, but he did not plunge so deep as to choke her.

At Julie's lower end, Bret's face was raised and pushing into her pussy. Like a bear feasting on a honeycomb, his hands pawed her legs apart and kept her pussy open while his tongue lapped her sweet honeycomb. They were in an oral frenzy. His cock swelled larger with every stroke. She felt his tremors building as his sperm pressured his penis valve to release his gusher.

"Wait!", she was able to grunt out. She wanted that eruption in her vagina with a mutual orgasm. With surprising strength, Julie swiftly pushed Bret hips upward. His cock pulled out of her mouth. Her fingers immediately clamped on to the base of his cock and her tight grip stemmed it from bursting.

"This may painful, but you have to hold it. I have to have you in me!"

Bret felt painful pressure as his erectile valves tried to hold back the impending eruption of cum. Julie's steady, smooth stroking and sucking intensified Bret's pressure almost beyond bearable. She knew that the greater the pressure, the greater would be the pleasure for both when his cock suddenly exploded inside her. Julie wanted this explosion to be one of their greatest.

Ready to burst but turned in to an animal and growling like that bear in a honey tree, Bret grunted, "Yeah, but I got to have one more lick in your pussy first". His head dropped down between her legs. His hands went up under her ass and lifted her pussy in to his mouth as his tongue darted out and licked her pussy mound from top to bottom and around its sweet rim. His tongue ran up and down each lip, then stretched in to her vagina. His palate was soon coated with the delicious slime of his mom's sex oil. His tongue reached in and flicked her clitoris. She made a muffled scream of ecstasy. His mouth was agape and sealed to her open crotch. He used his mouth like a plunger. His tongue diddled in and out of her sex hole. He suctioned the juice up from her love tunnel up. He sucked sweet juices that drooled out through the sex petals between her labia. Pussy oil saturated his nostrils. His mouth was covered with the steady, pungent vaginal oils. The aroma and taste of sex in his mouth was overpowering and drove him mad with lust. The stroking on her sex petals was doing the same to her. His plunging caused her to gurgle with soft moans of continuous pleasure.

Julie moaned, "Put your tongue in deeper...ahh...do it again...deeper...deeper...you're hitting the spot".

So strenuous was their oral love making that his jaws started to ache. The excitement sent the blood pressure in his cock skyrocketing. Her vaginal walls thumped and bulged. He lifted his face from this sexual cream cycle and said, "Let's fuck. I'm ready".

Son and mother wrestled around in to position, rubbing arms and legs and bellies as they swung in to readiness.

They were in sexual nirvana. Bret licked around his mouth. The sticky sex drool he was sloppily pulling out covered his face. His eyes looked down her body. He saw swollen tits heaving from heavy breathing. Stiffened dark-ruby nipples were being massaged by own her fingers with their cherry red nails. Julie's eyes dazzled and stared up at him. She was dazed and panting in a fit of passion. She gasped for air. Her hands reached up and wiped the lube left on her hands on to his chest, she teased his nipples with a greasy twist.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Mom."

Julie pulled him closer to her. Her legs opened wide. Her sweet, petite feet raised high. Her vulva lay open and the pink labia lips glistened. He inhaled their secretions. She looked up in to face and her eyes caught his eyes. They fixed on one another. She said, "Let me feel your cock mother's pussy, my big, big boy."

Bret raised up and slid forward, gliding along her skin and tingling her sensitive inner thigh as he aimed his sex shaft into at her open oily sex entrance. His cock quivered as it touched the warmth of her petals. The movement gingerly brushed her wet velvety labia. Squeezing her hands down between their touching bodies, her fingers took hold of his cock, moved it a bit further in, and started rocking its crown up and down her between sex lips. She masturbated with the crown on his cock. His body could stand the pleasure no longer. Every muscle in his body was swollen and stiffened as he lurched over her. His swollen cock was searing hot.

Bret's cock penetrated fast and hard, pushing through the supple walls of her vaginal channel. Her vulva muscles pulsated and gripped his cock all the way to the bottom. Her hips surged forward to press his pelvis to hers. Their pubes ground together. Her legs closed in on him and kicked his rear to make him buck deeper. Her eyes closed. She silently mouthed, "I love it. Now you're my big man. Do me. Fuck me. Don't let it stop".

Bret braced himself above her, then continued to lunge down and ravish her body. Every muscle in his body tightened. His face contorted. In measured movement, his body lowered on to her. They breathed in to each other's face. He put his lips to hers Those lips had a sheen of the love mixture from her vagina. The taste and smell of her soppy love entrance made him blind with passion for her. Her own cunt oils made her just as ravenous for him. They were in a world of ecstasy. Like a cat licks a bowl, Julie licked his mouth, then his lips, then his chin, until not a dew drop of her vaginal oil or his saliva was left.

"Want more of that?", he asked.

"And how!", she spurted.

"Put some of your pussy on my face. Let me taste you," he shot back.

Julie reached her hands to her own steaming wetness. Her fingers scooped up more of the coital brew that they had created. She used her hands to smear this strong brew across his mouth and under his nose. She used her fingers like a ladle to scoop one handful and then another up to his face. After she smeared him in this sex potion, she put her fingers in her own mouth and licked clean every drop of the saliva-cum-cunt brew.

"Um, delicious. Now, fuck harder!"

If anyone had seen them through the open curtains, here was a son and mother fucking each other with craven desire Everything they did from fingering their asses to licking their own cum and body creams added another carnal layer to their illicit lovemaking. They were mindless of the consequences. They were their own heaven on earth and perfect delight. Every nerve ending in their bodies was firing and exploding at this moment.

Bret's swollen cock stroked repeatedly in Julie's love tunnel. Every penetration slid along her clitoris and stimulated her g-spot. Her feminine excretions flowed and lubricated his piston as it moved in her liner. The nerve filaments lining her vagina walls were like velvety bristles that polished his penis with each strop and whetted his appetite for more. They sparked on every stroke. Their pleasure impulses shot fire crackers to his brain and jolts of sex juice to hers. She felt the cockhead press to her cervix at the end of her love tube. Her pussy muscles clamped his phallus all along the way and pulsed extra sharply when it hit the end. His mind fixated on this craving to fuck her and his piston was driving on automatic.

Mother and son were gripped in the mindless instincts of nature to fuck and procreate. They were fucking ever harder, the tempo increasing, the temperature rising, the sweat pouring off their bodies, as they got closer and to a super-climax.

Uncontrollable craving for his mother's sex sent Bret into fiercely driving his cock in to Julie's glistening pussy. He became a caveman, grunting, and humping and growling as his sex-spade dug deeper in to her sex-cavern. Julie responded like a cavewoman, squirting her vaginal secretions, sweating dew-like beads in all her sensuous places, her pubes, her neckline, her arm pits, in the delicious, sweaty cleavage between her fleshy breasts. She made her own grunts. Her passion intensified his, making his caveman humping and grunting more raucous and louder. Their mouths roamed and licked looking for more skin and more pussy. They locked into ravenous oral tongue swipes and exchanges of oil, cock sweat, and saliva's. All mixed, they had their own ambrosia. Leaving her mouth, he growled, and his mouth moved across her neck, sucking all the way and down and in to her armpit. Here he went crazy. The mix of her sweat and perfumes with the oral scents sent a shock through his nostrils. His head bobbed up and Bret squalled, "Arrrgghhhhhh!"

They both erupted into orgasm. His cock, painfully swollen, found sudden relief as it jolted hot semen in to her pussy. His life energy was shooting in to her with piston stroke after piston stroke. She was at the highest plateau imaginable for a woman in heat. Her vagina exploded in ecstatic releases as hot sperm cascaded on her waiting nerve sensors in sex grotto. She felt it fill her vulva and then squeeze outward each time the piston plunged in. The goblets of warm sperm spread into a goo that squished past his cock and trickled out her vulva. It drizzled down toward her ass, tickling her perinium as it oozed down to her anus.

He grunted, "Arrrgggh".

She moaned, "Ahhhhmmmmm"

The passion intensified and the bed rocked with their moves.

"Arrggh" he grunted as semen exploded in to her.

"Ahhhmmmm, oh, honey."

Bret's body rolled slightly. He suspended his weight above her with one arm and slipped the other arm under her ass and gripped her butt cheeks. With a firm hold on her butt, and one finger deep in her cleft, he pulled her closer. Their slime costed organs press deeper and at another angle. His cock now slid along a fresh nerve pathway in her vagina. Her pussy was electrified as her the bristles of her cunt rubbed his phallus.

Julies cried out, "Oh, son, that's perfect. Right there!'' Then, drizzled "Uhmmmppphhh, oh, God! Don't stop"

"Aaaarrggh" he yelled. His had no mind of his own. His cock was driving his entire body.

He shifted again, maintaining this fuck angle, but moving his hand further down her ass. He grabbed her cheek and pulled, pinched, and groped his fingers as he blasted another cum shot and another "Arrrghhhhhhhh" bellowed out.

His fingers crawled along her ass cheek to her butt crevice. He grabbed her full ass cheek and squeezed. His middle finger found her anus and wiggled in up to his second knuckle.

Julie's body went in to anal fuck heaven. The finger massaging up her rectum pressed upward and, through her soft inner flesh, stroked the vein of his own hard phallus as it passed along her sex canal. His bloated organ moved like an oiled rod in her vagina. It bumped in to cushion at the end, mashing the crown, and rebounding it back for another slide through erogenous licks and across the flesh pressed up by his own finger inside her.

Her nerve endings exploded. She again let out muffled grunts of "mmm...aaa...hhhh".

Her legs wrapped around him and pulled his body to her. As she pulled him tight, her fingers scratched his back, enough to heighten the excitement and just short of drawing blood. Every muscle in her body pressed upward to mash her to him and drive his cockhead deeper.

They both burst loose in mutual orgasms!

They gasped and shouted over and over until their grunts and moans tapered off into murmurs of "Arrh", and "Ummm".

The mother and son fuck was done.

The love making was not

Bret lifted his weight off Julie, then stayed over of her. His erection was withering, but it stayed in her, plugging her vagina outlet. But as it continued to shrink, the seal on her love tunnel crinkled, allowing their warm, sexual concoction of sperm and oils to ooze out. It drizzled down her perinium to her anus, it tickled her anal hole. She liked the sensation and asked for more of his attention to her sexual need.

Julie smiled and said, "Babe, I like it when you keep your rod in me."

"Mom, are you ready for more?"

'Maybe. It still tingles"

"I can lick it."

"Well, I'd like that, but maybe later. For now, just show me you love me"

"I do adore you. Let me show you how."

He rolled down beside her, held her in his arms, squeezed and kissed her.

"That's love"

Then, taking her hand, Bret quietly pulled her up from the bed and walked her over to the full-length window where they had begun tonight. They looked out on the twinkling lights of Chicago. They could almost feel the stares of the voyeurs out there watching them. Mother and son standing nude and flaunting their carnal thrills was exhilarating. They stood side by side with their arms around each other's back. The swelling in her tits had subsided, but her nipples still protruded outward, saying to the world below, "Suck me, my son did.".