Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a rich guy who wanted pussy young enough to be his daughter. That was me. Funny thing, he died 6 months after we were married, but not before I was pregnant with my first son. Sorry to say, I blew through the money, but then I got rescued, or so I thought.

I married Tom, who seemed rich, and had my second son, Keith. Tom was a business developer, a sleazy one. He got sued a lot. I stayed busy helping with the business. We had maids who took care of the house, and a couple of those bitches claimed I was not paying them and keeping them in 'slavery'. The court gave me three years in prison.

Prison is no fun place, but I made some friends there that I keep in touch with. Before I got out, Tom had vanished from my life. There was only one person waiting for me when I was freed and walked out of those prison gates.

There for me was Keith. He was now 21. I swept in to his arms, he held me and hugged me. We pressed to each other, crying with joy, tears running down both our eyes, kissing and slobbering on each other. He said only, "Mom, you'll never be alone again." Hearing that thrilled my heart and in my next kiss I shoved my tongue deep in to his mouth and swabbed until his tongue pushed back in to mine. We held that mouthwatering kiss for seconds that seemed like eternity. I felt so secure at last, and so fulfilled. And for him, he had shed a tear every night as he went to bed lonely and dreaming about having his Mom and being my protector and lover. The Oedipus Complex thing, you know. But now, we had each other. After that we were inseparable.

When we got to the house, first thing I did was strip off all those prison clothes all the way down including bra and panties and threw them in a trash basket. I was in a flurry to get them off and I paid no attention that Keith was standing there watching his mother strip. I turned around and stood there naked, looking point blank at him. I put my hands on my hips and let him look me over. Sure, I'm a little older and have a little sag up front, and prison food had put some love handles on my hips. I said with a smirk, "How do I look without any makeup on, honey?'

I hadn't had a cock in my pussy for three years, and Keith's shaft was already erect and bursting out his pants. Neither of us said a word. We just went into action. He stripped down. I laid on the bed, raised my legs, and spread them wide. Seeing that cock was all I needed to get hot and wet. Keith climbed on to bed, hovered over me with his young man's arms to both sides of me, brought the head of his dick to my pussy, diddled it in and out of pussy vestibule a bit to tease my cunt tulips, then started slamming it in to me. Oh, lord almighty, it was good sex. I wrapped my arms and my legs around him in a hot sweaty love filled embrace as he blasted my pussy full of his cum. After the blasts after blast we were coming down from great orgasms and he said, 'I've dreamed of fucking you every night for three years.'

I said, "Well, now your dream has come true, and guess what, I've had the same dream.'

Since then, when been together all day, every day. We make money together, travel, and play together. If you want to call it incest, well, it is right for us, so no other opinions matter. Yeah, we need to be a careful about who we talk to, but, you know, I'm not going to live a life scared to have what I want. We've got money again now, so I can afford lawyers if I ever need them. Morality came up; I don't care what others think about it. But keeping it quiet, well, yeah, that's necessary.

Why am I telling you? We met you, and, well, the vibes between us felt very good, and my instincts are good. I feel I can trust you "

"That's a beautiful story. A son loves his mother so much and waits for her. She finds him and they love each other in every way. It's so wonderful that you two are together like this. Good for you and Keith. You can trust me, your secret is my secret, Sonia, I will never tell a soul. Now I'll tell you about Bret and myself"

JULIE'S STORY

"Well, to begin, Bret and I both had disastrous marriages. Mine was with a lush and his was with a nut. When all that drama finally ended for each of us, we were almost emotional wrecks. Bret and I lived a thousand miles apart at that time, but we helped each other through the messes made of our lives by talking out all our difficulty and pain every night on the phone. We even talked about our efforts to have a sex life with our partners. My lush husband couldn't hold an erection and Bret's bozo wife was frigid. We had a strong mother and son relationship from the start, but with all this confiding and sharing we both knew that we moved up a level and had a very special relationship for one another. We both finished our divorces at the same time. So, to make a rebound in our lives, he came back home to live. He was 29, and I was 47. He was a virile young man and I was mature woman and we were both in sexual prime of our lives. We needed each other in every way you can imagine.

I was so jittery and excited to know that he was on the way to see me. It was like a first date. I must have put on extra cologne three times that day as I waited. I must have smelled like a French whorehouse by the time he got there! But I was so glad to have him pull in to the driveway and come in the house. I met him at the door, put my arms around him, hugged, and gave him a long, long kiss.

"I'm so glad you're back", I said, and he said, "I am, too, Mom, and I don't plan to leave again'. With that, we went in to a kissing and fondling frenzy. We kissed, licked, and stroked our faces, necks, shoulders, and arms, anywhere there was exposed skin. We couldn't get enough of each other. He even said, "Mom, you smell soooo good I could lick you! He even dropped down and kissed my legs and thighs and put his nose to my crotch through my dress. I burst our giggling and telling him to stop, I didn't have any panties on! But whew, wow, it felt so good!

Because of the lush that I had lived with, the house he had us living was poor as any hillbillies. We didn't have air conditioning, and this was a summer night in the South. So, Bret and I were both sticky with sweat. That made each of us taste salty to the other, and the strong flavoring increased the attraction between us as we licked up and down each other's body.

I knew Bret would want a shower after that long drive, and I hadn't told him that the shower was broken. I only took sponge baths in the sink. When I did tell him, he said, 'Okay, that's fine with me. Let's do both of us.' I broke in to a grin and we walked in over to the kitchen sink and started running warm water. I was wearing a thin one-piece dime-store dress that covered me roughly only from my tits to my thighs, with nothing underneath. He stepped behind me and unzipped it all the way down. It dropped to the floor, leaving me buck naked in front of my son. He tore off his shirt, exposing a handsome chest, and dropped his shorts and boxers. Now we were both naked and standing there grinning like we were Adam and Eve. We weren't excited just yet, so my tits hung slightly, as did his flaccid cock, but not for long. We each took a wet soapy sponge and washed the other one down.

Well, this was my boy, so I soaped and rinsed him just like I had done years ago, including a wipe down his ass crack, and a squeeze on his weenie. As we were finishing, I was squatting down, with my pussy wide open, and my mouth open in front of his cock. His cock started to twitch, and it flicked up and tickled my nose! I looked up and he looked back at me an expectant grin. I leaned forward, lifted his cock head, kissed it, then slowly let him start diddling my mouth. I was enjoying that he was so happy with what I was doing to his penis, but I couldn't hold that squatting for long. I got up and gently led him by is cock to my bed.

As we lay down, I said, 'I want to make you happy, honey, but I want to give us a chance to have some romance before we do the real thing."

Bret said that was fine with him. He wanted that, too, and a hand job from her would feel good and take the pressure off. I grabbed a tube of KY that was in the nightstand and smeared it up and down his cock, then started stroking it. s I stroked his cock for a long time, massaging it, fondling it, reaching down and fondling his nuts, then back up to caressing his shaft up and down, up and down. I kept adding gel as my hands slid along. He reached down with nice manly hands and massaged my neck and shoulders. Oh, that felt good, then fondled by tits and nipples. I could tell that he was getting ready to erupt by the way his cock just kept bulging in my hand, along with his tensing and squeezing my shoulders. We both built up to a climax, until he exploded. It was wonderful. I had a mild orgasm from my just making him spurt that warm cum. He blasted cum all over us.

Well, that was in June, and for the rest of the summer we went through that sensual ritual 4 or 5 times per week, and not always at home. It was a summer of young love and constant surprises. Each time we went on our dates, we got more creative with the stroke and the oral. Sometimes we did it on the couch, watching TV. Sometimes we did it at the drive-in, with the windows down. We could hear other young couples moaning and doing the same thing. Another time we did it on the beach, in the evening, so romantic in the setting sun to look at his erection standing up and shooting up and on us. We ran nude in to the water to wash it off, then laughed our asses off as we were almost caught in the act.

When winter came around, we finally went all the way on what we called 'the snowy night' up north. I'll tell you about that tryst at another time. It was so special and wonderful., and after that, we settled in as a couple.

Sounds like Bret and I had the same type of mother and son bonding and consummation that you and Keith did, but we took longer to get there. We wanted to enjoy the romance and honeymoon that neither of us had had.

Just like yourselves, we put our lives together as a couple and made a success of it. All that work brought us here. We keep it quiet because we don't want any ripples or waves to affect our money or our lifestyle. Morality snoops we ignore but they could be anywhere and cause problems.

"Now, having told you about our special lives, let me say that we are delighted to meet you and Keith and start sharing," Julie said in conclusion.

Sonia replied, "Darling, we have even more to share with you. If you're looking for excitement and more friends, you're talking to the right couple. We're going to have you meet up with some swell people but let me tell you more about that later...our guys will be coming right about now, and we have to get ready to leave in the morning."

"I'm so happy. Let me hug you", said Sonia.

Julie got a hug and a sweet kiss on her lips. The kiss was nice, Julie thought, and signified the close trust that they had formed. However, she knew that Sonia always had an ulterior motive, something going on in the back of her mind, and she wondered what that would lead to. Julie and Sonia left the spa and headed for their rooms to meet up with their boys, then rejoined the company people later in the evening for a business dinner.

At the business dinner that evening, Bret's boss, Jerry, gave them a surprise. Jerry came to their table and asked, with a grin, "Can I join you?"

"Of course, Jerry, slide on in", Bret replied.

Jerry seated himself butted next to Julie so that he would have to lean across her chest as he talked to Bret. "I have a little secret," Jerry said, so stretched and leaned across Julie to whisper the secret. "Bret, your sales territory is being expanded 50%. Good territories are for good closers, and you're the best." This information hardly merited such clandestine secrecy, but Jerry was half drunk, and it did allow him to snuggle and attempt to grope Julie. He had gotten away with sexing up other subordinate wives and girlfriends. He was a lecher.

Jerry had been drinking and was sloshed. When he caught a whiff of Julie's perfume, his intoxicated happy grin turned into a libidinous leer as he looked down the open top of her gown and eyed the flesh flowing over rim of her bra He wiggled closer and moved his hand under the table on to Julie's thigh. Julie was alarmed, then annoyed. She knew men so she just wanted to put him back in his place. She moved her hand over to Bret's crotch rubbed his groin under the table. Bret's eyes lit up. Jerry realized what was going on. His advances were getting him nowhere with Julie and he could see by the scowl on Bret's face that he might just get a fist in his jaw. Jerry cleared his throat and did a fast retreat to his own table, where he had wife keeping an eye on him.

Julie took Jerry's lecherous shenanigans in stride. She remarked to Bret, "If Jerry's wife is still talking to him when they get home, I hope she fucks his brains to get him over this."

Bret just smiled and winked.

Jerry had said that Bret was getting a new sales territory. That meant more money and more travel. They looked forward to new dining experiences, new people to meet, and new hotel beds to make love in. The money was always her turn on. Jerry's heads up about their opportunities was exciting, but they didn't have time to celebrate.

"We have to catch that early shuttle," they said together and giggled.

Chapter 6 Final Morning at the Banquet

The bedside phone rang, time to get up, and as Bret hung up, he rolled back over, looked at his mom's blue eyes beaming up from her face on the pillow, as she said, "Good morning, Mr. Prize Winner."

Bret grinned and put his lips to hers, saying, "Like I said, I couldn't have done it without you." He winked

With that, they hopped out of bed and started getting ready. The banquet convention was over, and they had to catch that shuttle bus to the airport in less than an hour.

They showered and were both half-dressed when room service arrived with their breakfasts. Bret opened the door and the waiter carried in the tray. He was a good-looking young fellow and carried the tray in atop his right arm and hand with urbane aplomb.

Julie peeked out the bathroom at him. She liked what she saw immediately, so she came out of the bathroom feigning that she didn't know he was there. Her robe was worn loosely and showing a lot of white flesh and inside the tan line, a bit of nipple, and a naked belly button

"Oh, I didn't know you were here already. Ummm, that coffee smells good."

The waiter peeked over at her partially open robe. His eyes popped wide open. His crotch tented up. As polished as he was, he had to think of baseball and count to ten to keep his hands steady as served their breakfast. He didn't expect this kind of sexual titillation first thing in the morning. As he finished, smiled, took the tip, and shuffled out. It stayed with him all morning.

"Mom, you turned him on. Gee, I ought to get his job and get these special morning treats from you, too." Bret laughed and said. He teasingly reached over put his hand inside Julie's robe and fondled of her breasts in his fingers and enjoying the feel of breast melon in his palm.

"Bret, you got your treats last night," Julie laughed. She went on, "And about those tips, honey, they're your tits, I mean tips, and yours only." She flapped her robe open to flash her full round pink nipples at him. Before he could respond, she added, "Now, let's have breakfast and then get ready for that bus. I always like getting back home."

As they ate and sipped coffee, they discussed how this business trip went overall. They felt it was a success. They got the money and the accolades that made her so proud him. She beamed at the thought of it, and said, "Don't let it go to your head, it's big enough already," and she looked down at his crotch. She snickered, "I hope it's not too big now."

"Don't worry, Mom," it was made to fit you always. They laughed.

They continued with their recap of last night. The bigger sales territory meant more income, and more travel, which they enjoyed together. No one at the banquet seemed to question his being with an older woman. Well, no one except for the conversation that Julie had with Sonia, and that opened an avenue of socializing they were looking for, to meet more special people and have a richer life. On that note, Bret asked for more detail on how the spa visit went with Sonia.

Julie said that she and Sonia got into intimate details.

"We can trust Sonia to keep our relationship secret, because she has one, too. She could get in more trouble than we would if it got out that she was having a sexual relationship with Keith. Our kind of love could create problems with the law, and she does not want to be a second offender, that's for sure."

"Sounds good to me. I'll get something going with Keith for a meet up again."

"We have to watch out for Sonia. I trust her, but she is up to something where she is making a lot of money on the side. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to know. We just need to be cautious when we're around her or her other friends. We've got a good thing going now, and we don't need to get involved in her sidelines."

"I'm with you on that, Mom. If her friends are ex-cons, that could be a problem. On the other hand, they could be good people, and interesting to be with."

"We'll keep an open mind."

They took their final sips of coffee, pursing their lips on the cups and sucking and tasting as they had done last night in lovemaking oblivion. Then they bounced in to finishing getting dressed.

Bret glanced at his mom as she pulled on her white bra. She turned, and he snapped its clasp. Then she pulled on the panty set. Next, she pulled on blue jeans and boots, and wiggled a sweater on over her top.

"I'm ready," Julie said.

They were fully packed with awards, clothes, notes, and only had to carry on her purse and his laptop. Room service came for the luggage, which they would take to shuttle bus to the airport this morning.

Bret checked his ticket and his cash. Julie watched as he counted out $2,000. He always liked to have enough in his pocket to handle any emergency.

"Honey, I like watching you. Money always turns me on." She was feeling a warm ooze in her pussy.

"Mom, $2,000 of travel money is not a lot."

"It would certainly buy a quickie."

"Mom, when you're in blue jeans with no top and showing me those beautiful tits, I get incredibly turned on." His cock ached to spring out of his jeans

They looked at the clock next to the bed, then at each other. She smiled; he cracked a grin. She pulled up her sweater to tease him. It started as a tease, but soon turned real. His eyes lit up. He licked his lips. Her eyes mellowed looking at him. Her face reddened as she flushed. They couldn't stop now. Mischievous lust showed in both their faces; they looked at the clock next to the bed."

"We have time for a quickie".

His cock was swelling. Her pussy was creaming.

"Let's do it. Let's hurry"

They were ready to squeeze in one more fuck on this trip.

Julie stepped to the bed, dropped her blue jeans and panties down her thighs past her knees and exposed curly red pubic hair. She crawled up on her to knees on the edge of the bed, lifted and pulled her sweater up around her arm pits. She was bare from her bra down to her knees. She bent down and placed her face down on a pillow. In this crouched position, her knees were on the bed while her ass hung off the edge of the bed. The sight of her pink glistening open crotch and below that her white ass cheeks sky rocketed Bret's fuck furor. He dropped his pants to his ankles, shuffled close behind her, stood and leaned his pelvis in to her. He gripped his hardened rod and aimed its cockhead directly in to her oily entrance petals.