Awards Banquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aladdin49
aladdin49
18 Followers

Bret's limp cock dangled between his legs.

Julie and Bret, mother and son, now started smiling to each other. The mirth of the moment melted in to chuckling and hilarity and they felt the fulfillment of that only incest can provide.

They turned to face each other. Satisfying, totally fulfilled love shone in their faces. Their hands and arms embraced. Intertwined, they kissed deeply, and held the kiss for moment upon moment, tasting tongues and lips and imbuing the smell of sex just ended. Then, arm in arm, they walked back to the bed and lay down without letting go, and ready to drift in to sleep in each other's arms.

"Oh, Bret, so many things are going so well," she grinned and said to him, "we have money, love, friends, and life is fun. "

"Mom, we're on top of the world!". He leaned in to hold and kiss her. The kiss continued. His tongue shot in to her mouth. Her tongue shot back

Julie's grin turned naughty as she said," I wonder how our new friends are making out tonight?"

Then she mischievously added, "Roll over and bunk up. Put your ass over me so that I can get at it".

Bret rolled over her and straddled her. His face aimed toward her feet and his ass hovered above her chest, almost in her face. His cum-slick cock dangled over her chest. She reached for a tube of red lipstick. She reached her other hand to his dick.

"I'm going to use your dick as a joy stick," Julie giggled. Then, with hand on his 'joy stick', she maneuvered him until his ass cheek was smack in front of her face and her arms were positioned to write on it. While keeping her hand wrapped around his joy stick and holding him steady, she drew an artful red star on his asshole. He then felt the press of her lipstick tube as she wrote across his ass.

"Mom, whatever you are doing, it feels great."

When Julie finished writing, she bent forward and gave his ass cheek a kiss, then placed her head back on the pillow. Bret wiggled his waist and turned his ass to the mirror and read her inscription, "Best Mother Fucker Award".

Feeling the love in every letter of that lipstick, Bret said, "Mom, I couldn't be prouder".

She purred back, "I bet our new friends are in bed trying to win second prize."

He smiled, she grinned. She kissed the star. He turned around they kissed goodnight.

Chapter 4 Second Prize

As Sonia and Keith entered their darkened room, the city lights glimmered in the distance. They cast a murky haze of subtle romantic light in the room, making it lit enough to see each other and move about.

"Don't turn the lights on yet, darling," Sonia said, "I like the mystique of a darkened bedroom like this. It makes me feel like the real me. It reminds me of another night."

Sonia flashed back. Her mother had been a call girl. So that someone would watch over her daughter when she was "at work", her mom would drop Sonia with the street working girls outside of the hotels in the red-light district. The working girls protected Sonia, and she helped them all night, running out to get coffee and cigarettes for them and sometimes re-stocking them with condoms. For this help, she was allowed to stand on the street and mix in as one of them. She put on heavy makeup, thick lip stick, and a tight skirt, then lured johns to stop by. Sonia was never asked to join in the sex, but she nevertheless felt part of the group. Men would pass by in cars and ogle. She dressed like the other with side-slit short skirts and black net stockings. She applied make-up like them, too, with long eye lashes, dark eye shadow and sheeny blue eye lids. The nightlife on the street was exciting. The lights, the sounds like the honks and yells and clicks of stiletto heels, the repartee with the johns of, the smells city street life, the movement, sirens in the distance, the danger of being busted in the night, all created a sensation that she kept her adrenaline pumping. Dark nights and glimmering lights were always a turn on after those nights. Dreaming back like this, the memories of those nights were making her start to cream in her underwear.

Keith woke Sonia back out of her trance and into realty.

Turning toward Keith and looking up in to his eyes, she raised her arms, saying, "Keeps the lights low, honey, and kiss me."

Keith bent forward and put his lips to hers. She put her hands on his chest and started moving them to the buttons on his shirt. As they broke off the kiss, she was unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off, then reaching over and pulling his T-shirt up and off his chest, making him nude from the belt up. Keith had an attractive build, not overly muscled nor covered with chest hair, and that was fine with her. She never did like the jock-look.

"What do you think of our meeting with Julie and Bret tonight?", Sonia asked as Keith stood there half naked, letting his mother preen him with her finger nails, brushing and scratching his chest, then pinching his nipples.

"I think we may have found another couple just like us. They certainly look good together, and they were talking with each other like a married couple. I could have believed that they were."

"I'm sure of it. The way they looked at each other out in the hallway as we left them. They were hot and ready for some heavy romance."

"What do you think they're doing right now, mom?"

"Fucking."

"That's putting it bluntly, Mom"

"Well, it's what they're doing, and blunt works for us, doesn't it?" Sonia reached for her son's penis and held it up in one hand while stroking the head with one finger from her other hand.

Laughing, Keith said, "Mom, you think every mother and son should be fucking."

"There's nothing wrong with it. They're a good-looking couple together, both in their sexual prime, and so are we," she said as she reached for some love lube, dabbed a bit on in to hand, then started oiling and stroking his cock full length.

"There's magic to making love in the dark, honey," Sonia said with a smile, "when are you going to start using that magic wand of yours?"

"Right now, Mom"

Keith's magic wand was erect and glowing. He moved in and kissed her on the lips while slipping his hands around back to unclasp her bra. When it was unloosed, he stepped back and watched as it fell forward, exposing two full breasts with mouth-watering nipples. His eyes fixated on her tits and his mouth watered. He swallowed his drool.

Julie felt a matching craving, to have her tits sucked in his lips and toyed by his fingers.

Mother and son, their next kiss began a night a passion. Keith pulled Sonia to his body. He leaned forward and clamped his mouth to hers. They deeply kissed. She sucked his tongue in to her mouth. He let it linger there as she enjoyed the savor of his taste, then he pulled it away and moved it down her. He kissed and licked her neck, picking up the taste of powder and the tartness of perfume, then worked his oral love making along her throat down her chest. He buried his face in her cleavage, and she clamped his countenance with her breasts. He mouthed and licked a trail out to her nipple. His lips clamped on to her nuggets, first one, then the other. He hungrily suckled his mother's breasts.

Sonia's felt the swipe of his tongue tip on her nipples as a shock all the way to her womb. Her pussy creamed. He felt her melting in to his. His lips opened so that they envelope her areola. As he bathed each one, Sonia purred and dug her fingers in to his neck and shoulders, pulling his mouth closer. He sucked harder, holding her tighter.

Satisfied with this nipple licking, Keith stood back to watch his mother bare herself.

Sonia grinned as she reached back to unhook herself, saying,: This is for you, honey."

The bra soon hit the floor. Sonia stepped back a bit to real her full, sexy body to her son. She was sexual from dreamy face to manicured toe. His mother's nude body entranced Keith. He was a dedicated voyeur, and this peek was exhilarating. He felt stunned as he eyed her round, full globes. In his fascination for mother's breasts, despite the dimness of the room, his mother's white breasts seemed to glow. He dropped his eyes to her at her pubic mound with its V-shaped crotch covered with curled brunette hair. Her slit was partially open, and he could the pink. The eye candy of his mother's bare cunt, waiting to be fucked, sent a shockwave of thrill from his cock to his brain. His eyes glowered in want of more.

Keith gasped, "I have to have you."

" You don't wait any longer, darling," Sonia said, "do you like momma in the raw? Are you going to be a great motherfucker tonight?"

"That I am!", Keith growled as he moved in on her.

No other woman excited his sex drive to this level like his mom did. The incest connection gave them a fourth-dimension sense of bonding. They each exuded an energy field that meshed them together perfectly. They were of one fuck-mind. This sexual aura made Keith powerful and masculine in his unrestrained lust for his mother. With maddening excitement clouding his mind, his head zoned out to only one channel, to take her body now and make mad love.

Keith made one last tongue jab at her nipples, then loosened his arms and lowered himself to his knees, licking down across her belly to her pubic crotch. On his knees, his face was inches from her open, waiting vagina. He smelled the juices so wet they were almost dripping out. He slid his hands around to her ass cheeks, then leaned in to her pink labia flower. At this angle, his face brushed her pussy hair as he inhaled her pussy fragrance and tasted her with his mouth and tongue. His tongue stretched and strained to reach as far as it could in to her love tunnel. His having to struggle for the deepest taste increased the pleasure of its taste when he reached it. Licking his mom's creamy vagina to the last drop was like licking the icing in her cake bowl. It was good to the last drop! With his face broadside across her crevice, he swung his tongue sideways like a pendulum to lick up and down her open pubic vestibule of delicious flesh.

The tip of his tongue found her clitoris and then her g-spot along the top of her tunnel. His diving tongue drove her wild, flicking back and forth against her sex spots. She was crazy to have him reach the clit and suck it in again. She put her hands behind his head, pulled his face in to her crotch, and crushed his mouth in to her vagina. He tightened his grip on her ass cheeks and pushed her crotch in to his face.

"Ah...AH...AH." she let out as his wet lips puckered and drew in her clitoris, momentarily satisfying its overwhelming desire to be stimulated by her mouth.

"Ah, damn, I can't hardly stand any more of this! I'm hot, damn it!"

Her sex aroma packed his nostrils with aphrodisiac smells of a woman in heat. She released her grip on his head, and he moved back up. On his feet and losing not a moment of passion, he moved his mouth to her waiting puckered lips, and he pressed his lips to hers. She reveled in the taste and smell of her own sex juices on him. She went from kissing his lips to licking around his mouth, his nose, and his cheeks.

Sonia said, "My turn now."

Sonia lowered herself to her knees. Keith looked down on his mother's breasts with their protruding nipples as she positioned her face in his crotch. His cock repeatedly twitched in anticipation and he felt the tightening in every flicker.

On her knees, Sonia paused to look at and admire her son's eight-inch manhood. The view teased both him and her. They both had visions of the impending ecstasy. She put her hands around his shaft, squeezed, and watch a drop of pre-cum bubble out the tip on his cockhead. She flicked it with her tongue, getting the taste in her mouth, and exciting him all the way to his balls. She knew he had to have more. She plowed her face forward and put her mouth around the globe of his cockhead. She started sucking, while moving her hands back and forth on his shaft. She kept this movement up for several moments, then moved her hands away and plowed her mouth down to the base until her nose touched and was tickled by his pubic hairs. Her mouth was filled with male phallus all the way to her throat. She used her tongue to swab under and around his cock as far as her tongue could reach. She pulled out enough to catch her breath through her nose, then pulled him in again. She put her hands around to his ass and pulled him in to start mouth fucking. As she pulled him in, he felt her lips sliding along his cock, especially the sensitive nerve vein on the bottom, then she would release, and he would slide his cock back out.

Keith looked down at his mother's head bobbing on his crotch. He saw her bright red lipstick-covered lips trace back and forth on his swollen phallus. Each glide down his shaft brought him a dazzling bolt of pleasure. Only a mother's mouth could impart such tender excitement and joy. Each stroke backward ended with a pause and then a light kiss of her lips on his tip and then a nuzzle with her nose in to his pubic hair. She loved the smell of his cologne mixed with his crotch aroma.

Sonia pressed forward and firmly implanted lipstick smears on his matted, hairy pubis. She was painlessly leaving her brand mark on him. This young stud was her bull, and hers only.

Sonia pushed and then pulled Keith's hips in and out, letting him fuck her mouth. Keith found the rhythm and synchronized his passion with hers. He placed his hands at the back of her head and held her face steady each time she pulled his cock in. She felt the hands on the back of her head, and smelled his crotch, and tasted his sweat Their mind-meld connection radiated mother and son from love. Their soul energy radiated perfectly. They fucked with perfect timing, like jewels in a Swiss watch.

Each completed stroke of his piston in her oral love sensitive cavern escalated them to intensifying new levels of hedonistic gratification.

Sonia bobbed her head off his love handle one last time then climbed up and on to the bed. She pulled a pillow under her head then lay face down, on her knees, her legs dangling off the bed, and her ass bunked up. Her open sex organs stared him in the face, above them the small pucker of her anus all packaged between her sweet ass buns.

Keith moved closer and stood behind her, grabbed the love handles on her hips, targeted his almost painfully swollen phallic javelin at her labia opening, and swung into her. The first touch of cockhead in oiled labia sent chills to her heart and his, then he quickly followed by pushing open her love channel with his erection. His hard cock stroked thousands of pussy nerve endings all the way to the cushion of pillow-like cervix at its rear. His pelvis slammed against her ass cheeks and his testicle sac swung forward gently pressing and tickling her bottom. Pleasure divine overwhelmed them. They were in incest heaven.

Keith went in to a rhythm now of sliding out, then gliding back in her socket of sex. The love tunnel was increasingly coated with their love extracts as pre-cum from his cock and outpourings of vaginal juice mixed and slopped in her love chamber. Without changing his rhythm, he bent forward over her, moving his hands up under her chest to cradle her soft, full breasts and fingered her nipples. She loved the feel of male hands on her tits love nipples, and he knew just how to pinch and pull them for her maximum delight. He kept up the chug and slap of his pelvis against her ass cheeks and the driving phallus that mined the erotic ore of her love tunnel.

Another wave of their mother son mind-meld came across them, and Keith pulled his engorged cock back out of her bubbling sex gorge. She felt empty for a moment, but rolled over on her back, still near the edge of the bed, but now lying, with her legs raised, and her love vestibule open and flashing a filmy coating of love excretions. Keith grabbed her legs, held her open, and still standing, held her legs wide, swung his body forward to place his cock back in the love crevice to start their passionate sexual copulation again. She looked up. She saw a man driven by lust, plunging in to her love tunnel again and again.

Despite the blurry eyes and foggy mind of passion, Sonia realized that this man, this lover, was her son. But she didn't care. She only knew that she loved what he was doing to her body and soul and she wanted it to go on forever. Keith was dazed, but in alternating flashes of clarity, he knew this was just pure fucking. He had no conscience. He realized he was fucking his mother. In those flashes, he felt only love and gratification for the wondrous sensations that every stroke, every slap of their pubis's, and he, too, wanted to continue this love forever.

Sonia and Keith were in incestuous paradise as only two people with the same minds, the same blood, and the same energy auras could be. Their bodies meshed perfectly as they followed their instincts to tangle together, intertwining their legs and arms, their bodies and tongues. Their wrestling was lubricated with their sweat, saliva, cum leaks, and vaginal smear.

Keith made multiple hard thrusts that rammed his cock in to her cunt and slapped her pubic mound with a clap on impact. Each time he filled her she moaned in pleasure and made a tight smile of carnal pleasure. He slipped her feet and ankles above his shoulders, so that the backs of her legs pressed on his chest and he was closer, flatter to Sonia. The body touch was greater like this, and the cock thrusts became shorter jabs, pounding his pole in to her and repeated vaults. Each time it went in, he felt the sliver of pleasure shoot along his bottom cock vein. She felt her vagina opening and closing like a bellows. Her every touch point in pussy screamed for relief, and his phallus felt ready to burst.

"Now!!" Sonia cried out.

She pulled away, rolled her ass around to face her pussy to the head of the bed, slipped a pillow under her buns to raise her pussy, and opened her legs. Keith moved in between her legs, and with his legs bent, he braced his feet to the headboard. He knew this was her favorite love position. It maximized the feel on every part of her love chamber while making the glide smooth and easy. He leaned over her and positioned his cock again to penetrate her. She reached down, grabbed his cock in both hands, and started stroking herself up and down her slit. The matted cockhead, now hard as rock, titillated every nerve in her labia and the clit that it touched. Keith savored the moment, watching his mother masturbating her own crotch pussy with her son's cockhead while he is poise over her, ready to push open her rose petal labia and glide it in to her.

Braced above her, he rolled his eyes to absorb the tongue tingling sight of her breasts. The full, white flesh topped with dark cherry knobs aroused his primitive needs to suck and suckle. He bent his head and put his mouth to one nipple, then licked down and across taste her aureole on other. The taste, the smell, of her perfume, skin, sweat, and womanly secretions all heightened his familial connection to her. His instincts became uncontrollable. His lust rose into to a new intensity as he grappled and pawed to get more of her.

Keith's engorged shaft plunged into his mother, gliding along her clitoris and g-spot, pushing and slithering open the lining of her vagina, like fingers in to a velvet glove, and delicately scraping every nerve ending along its way and pressing to her cortex at the rear. Overwhelmed with erotic pleasure from her son's surge, Sonia wrapped her legs around his back and kicked him in the ass in order to press his cock in to her further. His crotch slammed her pubis harder. His cock went deeper, her satisfaction intensified. Her arms clutched his back and her fingers dug in to his shoulder blades. Each lunge ended with loud slamming of his hairy groin against her pubis. Deeper in, each lunge with his cockhead pressing her soft tissue cervix denting it in, spiking all her nerve ending, and sending bolts of pleasure in to her pussy and up her spine. Each impact quickly reversed and rebounded, and another thrust of his shaft followed like a Jaguar engine firing on all pistons.

aladdin49
aladdin49
18 Followers