Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife wishes husband a good day at work fucking other women.
24.3k words
4.53
21.9k
56
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

Sarah had been trying to get me on the phone for the last two days. She was getting worried I might not show up for the rehearsal dinner. As far as she knew the wedding was still on. I really did want to just not go and let her figure things out for herself but I did love her. Why did I love her after what she did? Well, I did a lot worse if you think about it. But anyway I was still angry with her. But either way I relented and answered the phone. She asked to come over and help me through my cold feet. I said fine.

It was strange. In a way, I wanted to be with her but in another way I didn't want to touch her. I wanted to confront her but in the end I didn't. So I settled on a plan of making demands she couldn't accept and then she would call it off.

"I've decided to have a bachelor party." I said as she sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Tim, we've talked about this."

"The party's tomorrow night."

"We have the..."

"I know. It's after dinner."

"You want to look at other women the night before you get married to me?"

"Who knows. I might even get a blow job out of it."

"Tim! How dare you."

"Keep acting like this and I'm likely to go get laid too."

"Are you serious?" She looked angry at me for a moment but then her kinder side came out. "Ok. I can see something's going on. Tim. Talk to me. What are you feeling?"

"I don't know. I've been faithful to you all this time but it's just a lot to ask of someone to never have sex with anyone else ever, for life, ever again, you know."

"Aren't I enough for you?"

"Gee. I hope so. I think so but lately I've been having these thoughts."

"Cold feet. Everyone gets cold feet."

"I mean, the divorce rate is so high and I think part of it is caused by these unrealistic expectations people have."

"Like what?"

"Well, what if I mess up? What if something happens and I'm just too weak? How will I know you'll forgive me?"

"Have you done anything for me to worry about?"

"You're trying to avoid the question. Don't change the topic. I need to know that if we get married and I mess up that you'll forgive me instead of just filing for divorce."

"Well, I think it depends how you mess up."

"Look, Sarah. My Sarah. If we get married I've just got to know that divorce is a last resort. I need to know how much you really trust me. And a bachelor party is really about trust."

"That's a myth guys tell themselves to feel good about cheating or almost cheating."

"You're interrupting. Stop it. Look I need to know that you'll trust me. I'll need to know that you're on my team."

"I am. Can't you see that? I've always been on your team."

"I'm going to that bachelor party and things might happen. If you can't handle that then maybe this wedding is happening too fast."

"Ok. I agree. If you feel this way and you obviously feel strongly about it, then go have a party and have a good time. I won't even ask what goes on."

"I don't know. Now that I'm thinking about these trust issues, I mean, the day might come even after we're married that something could happen and I need to know you're ok with it."

"That's going a bit far, don't you think."

I laughed inside as I remembered Nelly and the look on her face.

She continued, "A bachelor party before the wedding is one thing but after we take vows I expect you to live by them."

"And you will too?"

"Of course. 100%."

"But see, that right there creates this thing where if either one of us messes up, even a bit, then it's off to divorce court. If you're going to be my wife then I need you to trust me that even if I have sex with someone else I'll always go home to you."

"And does that extend to me too? Can I go fuck guys and then come home to you?"

"No. Of course not. If I even think you're cheating on me then it's over."

"Double standard. And that's why we both have to be faithful."

"I still don't think you get it. I'm just going to have to insist on this. If I mess up then I require that you forgive me but you have to be on your best behavior."

"That's not how marriage works, Tim and frankly that sounds extremely childish coming from you."

"That's how it has to be."

"It can not be that way. How can you even ask me to accept that?"

"Fine. Then you know what to do."

The conversation ended there for a few moments but she didn't leave. She was calculating in her head on how to proceed.

"You know I love you." she said. "And if you make a mistake then I will do my best to forgive you. I know you love me and I hope you'd try just as hard to forgive me if it ever came to that."

"I'm not too sure."

"Tim, you're getting worked up over a hypothetical. It's never going to happen."

...

For some reason my eye kept floating back to my sister during the rehearsal dinner. Much more than I would have liked, my mind was scheming ways to get her into my bed. But that wasn't the dragon I had to slay this night. I wondered if my sister would be so sexual with me knowing I was her brother. It would be really nice if she would. At this point I could hardly get her out of my mind. I'm getting another hard on for her just thinking about it.

Everything went smoothly and it was nearing time for me to be off to go to my bachelor party that Domino was overjoyed to throw for me. And he even did it for free, with a strong hint that even after I got married he'd have a job for me if I wanted it. I think I might at that. We'll see. I wasn't high on self respect at the moment. It didn't enter my mind that I would break it off with Sarah and then just go marry someone else and live a normal life. I figured I'd break it off with Sarah and start fucking customers as a way to catch up on all the pussy I'd passed up being faithful to my unfaithful girlfriend. Or I'd get married to Sarah and well, keep stripping and fucking customers. Why not? I'd have Domino send my sister a free party pass and then maybe I'd get back in that tight, wet pussy again.

The dinner was over and I was in the changing room getting into some more casual clothes when Sarah came to me.

"Have fun." she said but she looked worried.

"No sweat. I won't even be gone that long."

She came close. "Come back to me, ok. We've both put so much into this wedding. Tomorrow you'll be my husband. Please. Come back to me."

So she was justifying what she did with this idea that at least she came back to me. Fine, she wanted to put on the guilt, then let's get this over with.

"Sarah, can you ask Karen to come here. I have to ask her something."

"What? What do you want to ask her?"

"Don't look at me like that. Go get her."

She left and as she returned with Karen I could hear the two women planning their story and contingencies for whatever I might ask.

"Here she is, honey." Sarah was trying to sound so sweet.

"Karen, as maid of honor, you have to do anything the bride asks of you, right?"

She looked puzzled. "Uh, I guess."

"Yes or no."

"Yes. Within reason."

"Yes, or no? Leave the fine print out."

"Yes."

"Sarah, do you want to get married tomorrow?"

"You know she does."

"Karen, let her answer."

"Yes." said Sarah.

"Fine, then I want you to tell Karen to come over here and suck my dick."

Both of their jaws dropped and I think the look of outrage was sincere. "What the hell, Tim?" said Karen.

I stood my ground. "Sarah. What'll it be?"

"How can you even say that? What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know. Anything can happen at this bachelor party and even if it doesn't you might be thinking that it did."

"I won't think anything. I trust you."

"I need more than that."

"There isn't anything more than that."

"Yes there is. Sarah, tell Karen to come over here and suck my dick. I want you to watch as your maid of honor gives me a blow job. If, after that, you still love me and still want to marry me then the wedding is on. 100% on."

"And what about Matt? We're supposed to keep this a secret from him?"

NB: Matt was, and I guess still is, Karen's husband.

"Don't bring him into this. I'm warning you. Don't even bring him into this." I said. "It isn't enough that I give you my word that I will be faithful. I need you to see me cheat and I need to hear you say you forgive me and still love me and want to marry me."

"Why? Did you do something? Why can't you just tell me what's going on with you instead of forcing this?"

"I'm going to tell both of you right now, if I have the chance to have sex with one of the women at the bachelor party, I'm taking it. You want me to swear that I will be with you forever and be faithful to you forever. Before I promise that I'm going to have sex and I need you to be ok with it. If you aren't ok with it now, before I've even made the promise, how can I ever expect you to forgive me if I mess up after we're married."

The two women looked at each other and then looked back at me. They looked like they wanted to discuss the situation but didn't want to do it in front of me. Of course since I knew full well what they were keeping from me it was almost comical to see them try to gesture and use facial expressions.

"Ok. Tim." said Sarah. "I love you. If you need to go have a one night stand and know that I'm going to forgive you for you to finally know that I love you with all my heart, then I guess, that's what you'll have to do. I won't stop you. It'll hurt and I never thought you'd hurt me like this but I will forgive you."

"Prove it."

"How? I just told you..."

"Karen's right there. Tell her what to do."

"Are you crazy?" asked Karen.

"Yeah, crazy in love with that woman. Sarah, tell her."

The two women began to gesture discuss again and it looked like Karen was going to give into the demand. I could almost hear Sarah say "I'll make it up to you." The response from Karen was a resounding 'you'd better' that was telecast from her body language. I could only wonder how many times behind my back these two had licked each other again after I'd introduced them to it. Was that the way she'd make it up to her or would Matt have dibs on my wife after this? I'd have to see about that.

Sarah winced and then said "Karen, would you please go and give my future Husband," she added a lot of stress to that word directed at me, "a blow job."

Without saying anything, Karen walked over to me and swallowed hard. "Promise me you won't tell Matt."

"I'll promise after you perform." I said.

Karen looked back at Sarah and Sarah looked like she wanted to look away.

"Sarah, come here."

"What?" She was clearly annoyed.

"You have to help her."

"Why?"

"You have to see."

"Why?"

"It's the only way. You have to see. Now watch."

I pulled my cock out, still soft but slowly growing. I presented it to Karen. Karen looked up at Sarah and the two women seemed to have an understanding.

Karen let the head of my cock enter her mouth and sucked it for a bit. She wasn't very enthusiastic about it. After something like 30 seconds she stopped and asked if that was good enough.

"Ok. Tim. I saw it and I forgive you. I love you. Now you don't need to go fuck any girls at a bachelor party and can we please just get married tomorrow?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"Take off her clothes." I commanded.

"Tim. She already..."

"I said take off her clothes. Now do it."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see. You have to see."

At that moment Sarah probably fully figured out what my end game was. "Are you really going to end things like this?"

"So you can't stand to see it?"

"I love you Tim. I don't need to see this to know that. Don't you love me enough to not do this?"

"I do, but I'm doing it any way. Now take off her clothes."

I expected them to balk but at the same time I knew they wouldn't. It was so interesting to know more than her. To know what she was really thinking and how it was different from what she was presenting to me.

Karen stood up and Sarah began to undress her. She looked at me, sometimes with anger, sometimes with concern, and sometimes with a puzzled look. Finally, she was finished and then I pointed to the sofa with my formal wear on it.

"Lay down." I told her as I got my things out of the way. Karen stretched out on the sofa and seemed to know what was coming next as she spread her legs for me.

"Get her wet."

"Excuse me?" asked Sarah.

"I said get her wet."

"How?"

She fucking knew how. I was starting to get tired of her playing dumb and innocent. "With your tongue."

"Now look. This has gone far enough. You want to do this and you want me to watch and you want to hurt me and you want to hear me forgive you. Ok. I'll do all that because I love you but I'm not a lesbian."

"Then this one time you're just going to have to make that sacrifice."

"But..."

I pointed and gave her a soft push forward.

"Karen, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. Just get it over with and never ask me to be your maid of honor again."

"Hopefully after this my husband will love me so much I'll never need another one."

"God I hope you're right."

Sarah put her lips to Karen's pussy and she pretended to not know what she was doing but very quickly she progressed to her full level of knowledge which surpassed what I remembered from the party. So these girls had been licking each other behind me back since then. Good to know.

Sarah was getting into it and Karen was enjoying it so much that they almost forgot about me with my dick ready for action.

"Is she wet?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. She's all yours, Husband."

"Thank you, Wife." I put the head of my dick next to Karen's opening. "Don't look away."

She snapped her head to look and watched as I inserted myself into Karen and started to fuck her.

"Sarah."

"What?"

"Come here."

"Now what do you want me to do?"

I pulled her to me and I kissed her. With my dick in Karen I kissed Sarah. "I love you. Remember. I love you."

"Funny way of showing it."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes. Just don't cum in her ok?"

"Then where should I cum?"

"Anywhere, just not in her."

"Yeah, for realz guys. I'm happy you're working things out but I don't want to get pregnant." said Karen.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, duh." said Karen.

"Sarah. Why not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why shouldn't I cum in her. Why not? Tell me."

"Because. She's married and you shouldn't even be doing this in the first place."

"Why not?"

"Because." she repeated

"Explain it to me. Specifically, why not? What is so wrong with having sex with someone else before you get married?"

Her eyes seemed to widen and then she just didn't say anything.

I had to cum in Karen. It was a must. Interestingly, I thought of my sister. Have I mentioned that I really wanted to have sex with her again. Anyway, I pulled out of Karen and she thought it might be over but I moved her out of the way so I could relax and let her ride me while I sucked her tits. Then I noticed that Sarah was starting to feel a bit hot in her clothes. Intellectually she might not like what was happening but biologically this was turning her on. So I reached out to her and it didn't take much effort to start getting her undressed as well.

Then the next thing we did was I fucked Karen from behind and insisted that Karen lick Sarah's pussy. Quid pro quo and all. They were less shy about doing it this time than before. I was going to move over to Sarah and fuck her for a bit but I felt my orgasm begin to build up and I knew, I just knew I wanted to go all the way.

Karen felt what I was doing and tried to get away but I held her ass in place. I unloaded my full magazine into her pussy.

"Sarah, he came in me."

"What? I asked you not to."

I stood still for a moment as I tried to get my composure back. I went over to Sarah and climbed on top of her as she put but a pathetic defense. I started to enter her but she tried to move herself out of my path. In the end it didn't work and my semi soft dick was just beginning to enter her opening. As for Karen, she started to get dressed after putting a finger in her pussy and smelling my cum. She looked annoyed but didn't say anything.

After Karen was gone, with Sarah under me, I expected that she thought this night was over, at least for her.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"It's really hard. I don't want to forgive you. I don't. You better remember that. But I love you and I want to be your wife. So, I forgive you."

I kissed her lips but she didn't really kiss me back. "I love you too." I said.

"Really? Do you really love me?"

"Yes and I can prove it to you."

"Really? I'd like to see that."

"I forgive you too."

She slowly shook her head. "For what? What did I ever do to you that was as bad as this? I mean, really. No matter what happens when we're married we can always point to this and say that was the worst thing."

I kissed her again and then I got up. "Well, I supposed I'll go to my bachelor party."

"You're still going to go, after all this?"

"Yeah. I'm still going to go."

"Ok, well, you already fucked Karen. Please don't make me have to forgive you any more tonight. I think I've compromised enough."

"Ok. I'll go but I won't have sex with the strippers."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"If you're going just go."

"I love you." I repeated.

"Ok. I love you too."

I got dresses and she just sat there on the sofa thinking. I was just about to walk out the door as she reached for her first article of clothing.

"This was a one time thing. Ok. Don't ask for this again." she said.

"I don't know Amanda." I answered. "We might need to have a conversation about that when I get back."

She gasped. "Who told you?"

"Oh, look. I'm going to be late. I have strippers to look at but not fuck. I'll see you when I get home honey."

"Ok. See you." she said.

"Hey, don't be sad. You can come with me if you want. Now that we're past this I think we can really start to trust each other again."

"You want me to come with you to your bachelor party?"

"Why not? I think that guy's going to be there. The... what was it?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, right. The Dahli."

Sarah hid her face in shame.

"Sarah, don't worry. I forgive you."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. And then I had to hide it from you. I felt terrible for days. You have no idea."

"Calm down. I forgive you."

"See, this is why these bachelor parties are a bad idea. All they do is..."

"Sarah. I love you. And I will keep you. I will forsake all others. You will be my wife. I know you did this and I'm still going to marry you. Now we're in this together. So no secrets, no lying. You have to trust me so I can trust you."

"I will.... I do. I do trust you."

"Cool. So, are you coming?"

"No. You go have a good time. I think I need to talk with Karen."

"Ok. I'll tell Dahli hi for you."

"Oh god no. Don't do that. Don't go. It's too weird. Don't go. If he's going to be there I think I'll freak out if you go."

"We can invite him over for dinner? He seemed to really like Melissa. Should we invite him to the wedding?"

"Tim. No. Listen to me. You're freaking me out. I can't handle this. I could sort of handle it when you were fucking Karen but I can't handle seeing him again."

"Why not?"

"I'm a whore. I cheated on you. I don't deserve to have a guy like you. If I see him then it'll just remind me over and over again that I'm a whore. Please don't ask me to see him again."

"Ok. If I call Domino and tell him to make sure Dahli isn't there will you go?"

"Domino?"

"The DJ."

"So he told you?"

"No. I happened to be in the hotel that night. I saw you."

"You saw! And that's why. Oh, I'm so sorry."

"You know, Domino says I might be buff enough to get into that line of work. He asked me to audition. Would that be ok with you?"

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers