Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even while you're fucking her?"

"I mention to her that her pussy is only the third best. She knows you're first but hasn't figured out who second is yet."

"Do you think she'd still want to be your girlfriend if she found out you were fucking your sister?"

"She was at my bachelor party. She saw. She just didn't know that Melissa was my sister."

"Didn't you think that maybe before starting things up with her that I should get to meet her and see if I was ok with her?"

"We can do that if you want."

"I mean, if you only just had sex with her that would be one thing but she's your girlfriend and that means something."

"I agree. Let's invite her to dinner."

"I'm thinking. Would it be ok if I asked you to not see her anymore?"

"Sure. I'll end it immediately."

"No. Let me think. Invite her to dinner and let me see how she is."

"Ok."

"She's a stripper with you, right?"

"That's where we met. I had to have sex with her on stage as part of my job."

"That's part of your job?"

"For me. Not for everyone."

"So you ARE having sex with the women at those parties."

"I can stop if you want me to stop."

She took a breath. "If you stop having sex do you have to stop the job completely?"

"No. It's up to me to tell the boss what I'm comfortable with. So do you want me to stop?"

"I'm... I'm ok with it. I love you. It's just your job. I think I kind of knew it was going on. And you want to know something else?"

"What?"

"I saw you having sex with Molly and I was thinking."

"Would you prefer Molly be my girlfriend?"

Sarah laughed. "No. Then she'd be over here everyday. Funny, you should ask that because she mentioned that normally any guy she had sex with three times would be her boyfriend."

"Hold up." I said. "If you do that, you have to tell me first."

"Do what?" Sarah asked as she matched my angry tone.

"You can't tell her I was the Dahli."

"I didn't."

"Then why does she think she had sex with me three times?"

"Maybe she miscounted?" she said and then I heard how stupid it sounded.

I sat up.

"I did not tell her." Sarah protested as she got to her knees and grabbed me. "I want you to tell me exactly when you had sex with Molly. Was it any other times?"

"The other night. You saw."

"And other than that?"

"Only as the Dahli."

Knock, knock.

"We're busy." I called out.

"We know. Do you want us to leave?" Molly called back. "You need to lock the door."

Sarah got off of me and ran to the bedroom door. "Molly, get in here." Sarah said as she opened the door while wrapping the sheet around her naked form. Then Sarah marched out to the living room.

"I can't stay." Molly told me as she looked at my cock. I grabbed some pants and got them on and then I went out to the living room to see what was going on. The other women were all still there and Faith was crying her eyes out.

"It's not fair. It's not fair. IT'S NOT FAIR!" Faith was yelling while Heather restrained one of Faith's arms and Nelly was restraining the other.

Sarah was going to try to deal with that as best she could and then I ran back to the bedroom.

"Molly, listen to me."

"Guys, we can't have a threesome with everyone out there. Then they'll know it was me."

"Molly. Focus. Unless you want Sarah really angry you need to tell her the truth about how many times we had sex."

"Ok?"

"Maybe you were counting too many times because you were adding me and Sarah together. And if you think about it, it's true because husband and wife are one flesh and I know you had sex with Sarah before we got married."

"She told you?"

"I saw you."

"You did?"

"Molly, you are usually so smart. Why is this hard?"

"What did you want me to do?"

"Just tell Sarah the truth. Ok. Please."

"Ok."

Faith was still crying when Sarah came back to the bedroom to get some actual clothes on. She saw me talking with Molly so then still in sheet she came up to us.

"You told me you had sex with my husband three times. Is that true?"

Molly nodded. "Yeah, I thought you knew."

"Well I didn't. When was this? When was the first time?"

"At your bachelorette party."

Both me and Sarah were stunned to silence for a moment. No, she did not.

"Don't look at me like that." Molly said. "You told me to tell her."

"Don't you mean MY bachelor party?" I tried to correct.

"Honey!" Sarah said as she turned to me. "Molly was having sex with me during your bachelor party."

"You told me you didn't have sex with her until the morning after."

"Oh, I forgot about that." Sarah said.

"More secrets?"

Molly tried to get away but Sarah grabbed her arm.

"Sarah!"

"When did you have sex with my husband?"

"At your party with you. Don't you remember. Me and you and Karen and Melissa. Wait! Tim, Melissa is your sister." Molly just realized.

"Busted." I said.

"Sarah, I thought you knew." Molly said. "I mean as soon as you guys get married that other guy retires and then Tim takes his place. It's kind of obvious."

Sarah was sort of panicking and thinking fast so she turned to me and just started saying something that I didn't understand at first. "So all that time we were dating you were fucking other women every weekend."

"No I was not."

Just then Nelly came to the bedroom door. "Guys Faith is having a..."

"I WILL DEAL WITH HER LATER!" Sarah yelled and then she slammed the bedroom door. "We're working out our marital issues which will NOT lead to a divorce." Then she turned to me. "That would be to easy for him."

"Sarah, I did not have sex with any customers at any party until your bachelorette party."

"So it's my fault?"

"YES! Yes it is. Do you know how much it hurt me to have to do that? To see you like that knowing that you didn't know it was me. That I could have been anybody. I was this close to calling off the wedding. I really was."

"Yeah, and he had to have sex with his sister." Molly defended me.

"Oh please, he has sex her all the time." Sarah scoffed.

Molly turned to me. "You do?"

"But not before that party. And I tried to stop. I really did retire. And who was it that said we needed the money? So I started again and I wasn't going to have sex with customers except that I already had with you so that's what they booked me for."

"Well, you're going to stop."

"Fine. I'll tell them right away."

"And you're going to..." Sarah started.

Bang, bang.

"Guys, I really need some help out here." Heather yelled at the door.

Sarah rolled her eyes and then grabbed me. She was still in the sheet having not gotten any clothes on yet. She pulled me to the door and pushed me out. She marched me past Heather towards the living room where a panicked Nelly was still holding Faith who looked like she was having a nervous breakdown.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Shut up." came the reply from Sarah. "Faith, I have a solution to your problem."

Faith just looked up.

"You're going to have a threesome with Nelly's husband."

"Excuse me!" Nelly said.

"You don't understand." Faith said was she brought her hands to her eyes. "I love Martin."

"You think I don't love Tim?"

"She didn't say that." Heather said as she and Molly came up from behind.

"If she's not going to just be adult about this and either talk to him or forgive him then revenge is the next best thing."

"Easy for you to say, offering up someone else's husband." Nelly said.

"Fine. Faith. I want you to come here and such my husband's dick."

"Is that your solution for everything?" Nelly asked.

"It's the solution that works."

Everyone, even Faith was quiet just then. Sarah let the seconds pass.

"I can't do that." Faith said as the first one to speak.

"Tim, honey, if you want me to be less mad at you then get your dick out."

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked as I started to get it out.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Heather said.

"Anybody scandalized, there's the door right there." I pointed as I got my cock out for my wife.

Nobody left.

"Faith, look at it. Another dick that isn't Martin's. Go ahead. Suck it."

"Didn't you just get mad at me for having sex with other women?" I whispered to Sarah.

"I didn't get mad at you about that." she said in a low voice. "I told you I was ok with that. Honey, just play along."

I shrugged. Ok.

"Faith. He's waiting."

"I can't suck his dick. I've never done that before."

"You've never sucked a dick before?" Molly asked.

"No. I'm not putting that in my mouth."

"And now we know why Martin was cheating." I whispered.

"If you still want any chance of your girlfriend welcomed here for dinner you better shut up. I am handling this." Then Sarah reached for Molly. "Molly, dear, suck Tim's dick to show Faith that there's nothing wrong with it."

"Uh, Ok." Molly said.

"Wait. Why are you always asking her?" Nelly said.

"Fine. We'll all suck it." Sarah said. "Unless Faith wants to be the only one not to put it in her mouth. Nelly, since you're so eager, you start."

"Ok, but I'm just doing this for the very first time ever to show Faith that there's nothing wrong with it."

Nelly got down on her knees in front of me and took my dick into her mouth. Sarah was then putting Molly next to her to be next to suck my dick and then Heather was next to Molly. It was so funny the difference in expression from Molly to Heather. Molly was just waiting her turn while Heather was wide eyes probably wondering to herself if she was really going to do this. Then as the end of the line was Sarah.

"I have to be last because if you all do it right he'll be able to cum in my mouth."

"What about your girlfriend?" Heather asked me. I wasn't allowed to answer because Sarah answered for me.

"Wife trumps girlfriend. It's my say."

I moved from Nelly's mouth to Molly's. Molly really started to go at it more than she ever had previously.

I was eager to see what would happen so I took my dick from Molly and then presented it to Heather. I expected her to hesitate or balk but she took it right in her mouth and started to suck it.

Then finally I took my dick out and presented it to Sarah but she didn't take it. She reached over for her friend Faith pushed the other woman on her knees in front of me.

"We all did it. This is my husband not some random guy. Put his dick in your mouth."

Faith swallowed and then she did it. My dick was in her mouth but she wasn't doing much with it except letting her tongue taste me and wiggle around.

"I'm going to need everyone's help with this." Sarah was saying in a low voice that everyone could still hear.

Was this like a second shift I wasn't getting paid for?

Sarah let the sheet drop and was encouraging the other women to get naked. Molly was the first to strip down, followed by Nelly, and then they worked together to convince Heather to do it. I took my dick out of Faith's mouth and I saw that Nelly, Molly, and Heather was bent over with their asses next to each other. I got behind Nelly and I started to enter her as Faith watched. Then I heard a yelp as Sarah got her face behind Heather and started to lick Heather's cunt from behind.

Faith actually seemed more interested in what Sarah was doing than me but she did glance my way a few times so see my cock going in and out of Nelly.

Then I moved behind Molly and I was in that pussy again. Faith took the initiative to go behind Nelly and taste Nelly's freshly fucked pussy.

Then I move behind Heather. I guessed I had to keep up appearances of the fact that this was to Heather's mind the first time for Molly and Nelly to do this with me. I started to enter Heather and then I was letting the long stride of my cock pleasure her. Next to me Faith was licking Molly while Sarah got Faith out of her clothes.

I didn't fuck Heather to orgasm. Faith was ready way before then. Faith was made to bend over next to Heather and then I got behind Faith.

"Remember, if you do this you can save your marriage. You'll see Martin in a whole new light." Sarah said. "Fuck her, Dhali.'

I entered Faith and almost from the moment I was in there she was jittering. I was fucking her good and hard while Sarah got Molly and Nelly to do lesbian sixty nine and Sarah made Heather sit on the sofa next to where I had Faith bent over and Sarah was going down on her.

Very soon both Faith and Heather had acclimatized to this and there were several rounds of everyone fucking. Faith got to learn to eat pussy, have her pussy eaten, suck dick, get fucked missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and finally plow driver.

I was actually fucking Heather for like the third time when I was ready to cum. I thought Sarah would want me to come and cum in her but she wanted me to cum inside of Faith. I got to Faith, raised her leg up so she was standing on one foot, shoved into her and let out my cum.

Then with my cum soaking her pussy Faith laid down on the floor and all the women took turns licking Faith's cum filled cunt.

Sarah came and stood next to me and as a couple we watched the action.

"I officially forgive you." she said.

For what? "Thanks."

"Just so you know, if I can't get Faith do have that threesome with Nelly's husband then I'm going to have to do it."

"I said no."

"You better convince her then."

...

As it happened Faith felt much better about her marriage once she was able to go home with my cum in her. And later she did have that threesome with Nelly's husband and she even told her husband about it and she's still married to Martin.

I announced to my work that I wasn't going to fuck customers anymore if I could help it so could they please change my profile but Domino said he already had me booked for a few shows so I'd have to do those and then the future shows would be hands off. Well, it's a process. I did what I was supposed to do.

Then at one of the last shows I was going to do with me fucking Mrs Parker was there again. Repeat customer and she wanted every dick in the place to go into her. I was internally laughing my ass off as I fucked her good and hard. I fucked her so hard my condom ripped but that was ok because I wasn't going to cum in her. That's what my pregnant sister was for who was also there cause Domino kept sending her free passes to these things. Then after I filled her with cum (everyone thinking that it was only ok because she was already pregnant) Angel would come over and lick to get some of it from Melissa to Angel's lips.

On my way home from that show I had to stop by Melissa's place because she sent me a text saying she wasn't finished for the night. She opened her door and she was only in a bathrobe. I fucked her until morning but Sarah was ok with it since it was my sister and not my girlfriend. Sarah still wasn't 100% sure how she felt about the girlfriend. So it was time to move that along.

On a Tuesday I went to pick Angel up. We arrived at the house and it was the moment of truth. Would Sarah and Angel get along? At first they were cold to each other so during the dinner I was quiet and I started to realize that this wasn't going to work out. But hey, at least they weren't physically fighting.

"How many women have you seen my husband fuck?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, I don't know. It comes with the job."

"And what about you? Do you fuck clients?"

"No. Only my ex husband and Tim."

"You have an ex husband?"

"I got married young and stupid but we were divorced in like six weeks. It took two years for the papers to go through the courts though."

"What is your ex husband like?"

"He's kind of an idiot. He tried to run this scam and got busted so now he's on probation. But tell me, what's something embarrassing about Tim?"

"Tim? Well, there was this one time when..."

Oh, and Sarah started to tell that story. I was getting red in the face while the girls laughed at my folly. Then Angel had a story of her own to tell Sarah and I was reduced some more. When did this turn into a burn Tim party?

I was sitting there helpless while they talked about me and then I heard the conversation shift.

"Just so you know, if you want to keep fucking my husband and call yourself his girlfriend you're going to have to lick my pussy." Sarah said.

Angel smiled. "That's funny. I was going to ask you to lick my pussy. I need to get it wet for Tim's big cock."

The two women grabbed for each other's hand and then raced off to the bedroom.

"What just happened?" I said out loud. I followed slowly and crept up to the door. Yep, they were making out with each of them putting a hand to the other's pussy. I watched as they kissed and got each other naked. I watched as they went down on each other. I watched as they both got to orgasm. This could work. It was like break time.

They seemed to have finished so I came into the room and laid down with them.

"Honey, I'm ok with Angel. She can be your girlfriend so long as she isn't bothered by the fact that you have sex with your sister."

"I told you I wasn't." Angel said.

"You told her?" I accused.

"She asked who Melissa was. She kept seeing you with her and she knows Melissa's baby is yours. So I explained."

So I was laying in bed with my wife and my girlfriend. This was ok. Then my girlfriend got on top of me and started to ride my cock. From time to time Sarah would pull it out to suck it. After a few rounds of that Sarah was riding me while Angel's pussy was over my face. I let my cum out into Sarah and all was right with the world.

...

It was about two months later on a Thursday afternoon my boss Mrs Parker was standing over me explaining how she wanted this or that done and then she looked down at me and something seemed to click behind her eyes. She looked at my hands on the keyboard of the computer and I was just waiting for her to tell me the next thing. I was at the computer with my hands on the keyboard and my boss was looking down at me and sort of spacing out.

"Like this?" I asked.

She just nodded and then brought a hand to her chin. "Can I see you in my office later?"

"I have time right now."

"No. Later. Let me check something."

She went away and I went back to just doing my job. Later that day I got called into her office and she wanted me to shut the door. She was leaning, almost sitting on the front of her desk.

"How are things at home with your wife?"

"Awesome. She's the best woman in the world."

She gestured for me to come closer. I was going to take a seat by one of the chairs but she wanted me to stand in front of her. Then she put an arm each on each of my shoulders.

"Does she know you're a stripper?"

I cocked an eyebrow and then nodded. "She knows."

"Does she know you fuck audience members?"

"She knows I had sex with you."

"Really? Interesting. Besides that though, what you did was against the rules."

"Whose rules?"

"The company rules."

"It doesn't seem like what I did was against the rules. I have looked over the handbook and checked the regulations. I'm in the clear so don't even think of threatening me."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I work for you. After all this time I haven't said anything. I'm not causing trouble for you."

"But you are."

I rejected her assertion. "I'm not. And I'm not going to let you say that I am."

"What are you going to do to keep me quiet?"

"Nothing. You should know to be quiet."

"Oh well I guess I have no choice." she said.

"You don't have to be dramatic about it."

She spun around and giggled making her sound much younger than I knew her to be. She poked her ass out at me and lifted her skirt. "I have no alternative but to let you have me any way you want. Otherwise you'll get me fired. Oh, what are you going to do to me? You're not going to fuck me with that huge rod of yours, are you? Anything but that."

"Mrs Parker. Stop this."