Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so full nudity had happened and even some sexual contact had happened. So you know what was going to happen now? The women in the crowd were going to start getting naked. It always happened this way. If the stripped didn't go all the way then the women didn't go all the way. If the strippers got all the way naked and then especially if there was sexual activity then a good ten to twenty percent of the women would be tops or bottoms off and between two and five women would want to get fucked by a stripper depending on the crowd size.

Oh, and here comes one of the actual customers now. No wait. She wasn't a customer. It was Melissa, pregnant and showing. She crawled up on stage and then came over to me and Angel on her hands and knees. She got under the sheet but I just decided to do away with the sheet all together. Now the crowd had a full open view of Angel sucking my cock while Melissa sucked my balls. A cheer went up and the music boomed. Then they switched so that Melissa was sucking my cock but Angel wasn't sucking my balls. Instead she was bending over to reveal that under her very short skirt she had no panties on. I felt her ass and then fingered her cunt for a bit. After a few moments I got behind Angel and I started to fuck her. Melissa worked to get out of her jeans and then she brought her pussy over by Angel's face. Angel went right in and started licking my sister's cunt.

Looking out to the crowd I saw tits come out as straight girls started to lick and suck their friends' nipples. Then there was a big cheer as one of the guys walking the crowd got his dick out and women were lining up to take a turn sucking cock. Oh, yeah, and since I was now advertising myself to the ladies as hands on I was going to have to do that. Or maybe I could go back to hands off after my set.

I was pacing myself as I fucked Angel cause I needed to last at least to the end of the set. This was a performance after all, not real sex and thankfully Angel knew that and she was pacing herself as well. We worked well together. We were a good team. However, then after some minutes of that with Melissa getting her pussy licked by Angel my sister really wanted some dick. Of course I didn't just get on top of her like I was her boyfriend or anything. I made a show out of it and eventually I was fucking her while holding one of her legs up in the air so that anyone close enough to the stage could get a good look at my cock going in and out of her. As I fucked her I felt more hands coming to me to feel my muscles. The wave had started.

After my set I really did try to go back to hands off. I really did. I was back to no sex and using my hand signal to tell ladies not to pull out my cock. I did make more money this way.

Tap, tap.

I turned and it was my boss Mrs Parker from my day job. She was waving a condom at me but I put up my hand signal. I tried to get away but she again asked for sex. I used my hand signal and then pointed to my wedding ring. She nodded and I thought that was the end of it but not so. Mrs Parker is a privileged rich bitch and like so many of these professional women who gain too much success while they're still too young to appreciate it, she just wanted what she wanted without regards for the feelings of others. She went to Domino to complain that I wasn't giving her service. Domino came and found me. Basically he said that he respected if I didn't want to do sex during shows but I had already fucked two women on stage so to be consistent I had to put out for her cause she wanted me specifically.

Was I going to quit my job over one lay? No. I fucked the shit out of her in front of everyone and I made sure she paid triple for it. I built up too much pressure so I pulled out of her, got my condom off, moved around to get my cock by her mouth, and then cover her face with my semen. I was never going to look at her the same way again. She was so satisfied when I was done with her that she couldn't even get back to her feet right away and when she did she couldn't walk straight.

After the show the women left and the cleaning people went in there to clean up. We all packed in the van to head over to the other building and in there I got in the shower. Angel came into my shower with me which wasn't normal cause the girls had their own locker room.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you need?"

She turned her ass to me and brought a hand round so she could slide a finger between her butt crack. "Can you fuck me for a bit? I'm so worked up and I need to get off."

"Why didn't you cum during the show?"

"I wasn't thinking about it."

I thought that maybe I shouldn't do this but then I shrugged. It was still part of work. With no condom I got my dick ready and I started fucking her in the shower. She was rubbing her pussy frantically and then I realized that I wasn't going to be able to last until she had an orgasm.

"Just cum inside of me. Don't take it out."

Well, if she insisted. This would not be the first time for me to cum inside of her. I let it rip and that was what helped her go over the top.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"Can you hand me the soap?"

"Here you go."

"So, when are you taking me on that date?"

When indeed. "I might be free Monday night."

"Monday? I have to work but let me see if I can move it."

"You sure?"

"I only ever get to see you at work. I want to know about the real you."

"The real me is married."

"That doesn't stop you from having that other girlfriend."

"What other girlfriend?"

"That girl I saw you with. Melissa. I know that's not your wife."

Indeed she was not. She was my sister but I wasn't going to tell Angel that. "Where do you want to go?"

"I was just thinking dinner and a movie. Is that ok?"

"Sounds like fun."

"Oh, but I have a rule." she said. "I don't put out on the first date." she said as she washed my cum out of her pussy.

I chuckled. "If it's a rule then you have to follow it."

When I got home the light in my house was still on. I entered the house and I found my wife talking while drinking wine with some of her friends. They were laughing and having a good time but they got quiet when they noticed me.

"How was work, honey?" my wife asked.

"Great. Another successful transaction."

I was going to just go to bed but my wife grabbed me and pulled me over to the living room. I was halfway about to doze off while my wife snuggled up next to me. The women carried on talking and they offered me some wine but I had to decline. I had work again the next day. I had to be at my best.

I think I lost consciousness for just a second. I could have just slept right there but my mind was snapped back to reality when someone's phone rang. The call didn't sound like it was going tell.

"You stay right there. I'm coming." my wife's friend Heather said. "Don't go anywhere.... Listen to yourself. You know that's a bad idea. Just stay right there. I'm coming for you."

As Heather rushed out she told us that some other friend of theirs named Faith had found her husband cheating on her. She wanted to confront him and make a big scene but Heather was on her way to talk her out of it. Once Heather was gone that left Nelly and Molly there with us. I noticed Nelly's eyes reveal that she had something on her mind but then I didn't pay attention to it and just put my arm around my wife after she returned to her spot from locking the door.

"Do you really think Peter cheated?" Molly asked. "That doesn't sound like him."

As she said it I remembered my cum on Mrs Parker's face. She had a wedding ring. Married people fuck around it seemed.

"I feel so bad for her." my wife said.

"Get ready for another divorce." Molly concluded.

"It might not come to that." Nelly said. Then she looked up at me and there seemed to be something in her eyes. "In fact, I have a question and I want to ask while Tim is here."

My wife looked at me and then looked back at Nelly. "Ok."

"Tim, I heard you fucked some stripper at your bachelor party. Is that..." Nelly began to ask.

My wife put her hand up to stop this from going forward. "Tim and I both did things and we both forgave each other. Now that we're married we have no secrets between us and we trust each other and we tell each other everything. All of that is private and just within our marriage. Thank you."

"Alright." Nelly said as she looked away off to the side.

"Oh, honey, before I forget. I have a dinner meeting with a colleague on Monday."

Sarah looked at Nelly. "See. He tells me everything, even if it's boring." My wife turned to me and pressed her self to me. "Have a good meeting, honey." she said and the she kissed me.

Nelly's eyes glanced at Molly from the corner and then came back to me. "What did Tim have to forgive you for?" Nelly asked.

My wife was annoyed but she held it back. "You were there. But we don't need to talk about it."

Nelly gasped. "I was not."

"Yes you were." Molly corrected.

"I left. I didn't do anything." Nelly stated seeming to suggest that she was referring to the original bachelorette party not the extra party where she had indeed participated.

"Got that right. I called your name but you ignored me."

"What?" Molly asked.

"I was there. In the hotel." I said truthfully. "I saw Nelly leave. I heard the music."

"I didn't see you." Nelly said.

"I don't know how you could have missed me but you walked right past me."

"So because of me you found out about the stripper and instead of just forgiving Sarah because you love her unconditionally you went and had sex with a stripper of your own."

"Are you our couple's counselor now?" Sarah asked. "Nelly I love you but Tim and I don't have to meet some standard that you want to impose on us."

"I'm not imposing anything. I'm just pointing out..."

"Enough." Sarah said. "I love my husband. I know he's the best man I could ever be with. I know if I mess up that he won't just run off to divorce court. He'll listen to me. He'll love me. He'll forgive me and I'll still be married."

"And as revenge he'll go fuck someone else behind your back."

"And what if he does."

"You're ok with that?"

"I know you don't understand but you don't need to worry about me and Tim. We are not getting divorced. It's not going to happen. Right, honey."

"Right on." I said.

"Even if she cheats on you?" Nelly asked.

"Even if he cheats on me. We're stronger than that. He could bring a stripper home and have sex with her in my bed where I'd have to watch and it wouldn't change my mind. And I know that's true because it's not just talk. I have seen him do it."

"Oh, when was this?" Nelly asked.

My wife then realized she said too much and pivoted. "That is enough about this topic. Poor Faith."

"You saw him having sex with the stripper?" Nelly pressed.

Sarah clammed up.

"I took pictures." I lied.

"You took pictures!" Nelly said

"Nelly, I respect you. I saw with my eyes what happened. So I took pictures and let Sarah see with her eyes that what I told her was true."

"More revenge." Nelly said. "You just had to make it even and now all of this is a show. And I'm sorry Sarah but I am really worried about you two. I love both of you and I worry. You do need couple's counseling. You can't have a marriage built on tit for tat revenge, one cheating behind the other. You say you won't go to divorce court and that you'll forgive each other but true forgiveness has to be free of any strings attached."

"True forgiveness comes with penance." I objected. "I paid my penance and Sarah paid hers. And we both know that if we have to pay penance again in order for us to forgive each other again then we know how to do that and it isn't scary."

"I think you're wrong. I am so sorry to tell you. This is a house of cards sitting on a grill with an open fire. Tim what will you do if Sarah gets pregnant by someone else. You really going to forgive her then? Sarah, what if Tim got that stripper pregnant? Are you ready to handle that?"

"Sarah and I can handle anything. And on that note I think the evening is over. Sorry, ladies but I need some rest."

"Wait." Sarah said. "Nelly, what are you trying to prove? You don't think we'll make it? What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I think you two need help and you can't just think that you can work this out just between yourselves. I'm worried for the two of you. I know you love each other which is why I know you'll both be heartbroken if you had to get a divorce."

"Molly, can you do me a favor?" Sarah said.

"What?" Molly said with a startle cause she had just been listening.

Sarah bit her top lip and then spoke again. "Molly, can you come over here and give my husband a blowjob?"

"Me?"

"Unless Nelly wants to do it."

"What are you doing?" Nelly asked.

"Proving you wrong."

"Sarah, we don't have to prove anything to anyone." I said.

"Molly." Sarah said.

"Wait." Nelly said. "You're argument is with me. Don't bring her into this."

"Are you going to suck my husband's dick?"

"Why does anyone need to suck his dick besides you? His wife."

"Tim and I really do trust each other. We had our struggle and now we know how to deal with it. You can come over here and suck his dick. I'll watch. Hell, I'll watch him fuck you if you're too busy running your mouth to give a blowjob. We make each other strong and I can watch him do that and know that I already forgive him unconditionally. I don't need to go out and get picked up by a guy to make it even. Nelly, you don't know what you're talking about."

"It's easy for you to say but this would be a whole different situation if it were real and I actually..."

"Here you are. He's right here. Come here. Suck his dick. Let me watch. And then you'll know."

"Guys, should I still be here?" Molly asked.

"Just be quiet." Sarah snapped.

Nelly tilted her head to the side and then smirked. "Well, pull it out.... If you're not bluffing."

"You'll give him a blowjob?"

"I'll do it right now."

"I'm kind of tired." I said.

"Don't worry, honey. I'll help get you hard. You just need enough endurance until he backs down."

"Oh, so you think I'll back down. See, it's not real."

"The choice is yours. It's real or not depending if you can do it."

There was silence for a moment and then Nelly looked up. "Well, his dick's not out."

"Honey, get your dick out for her."

"I mean it. I'm kind of tired."

Instead of asking me again Sarah put her hands on my jeans and worked the fabric to get my belt undone and then unzip my fly so expose my cock. I didn't resist but I was pretty confident that even with it out nothing would happen. Molly and Nelly both looked a bit surprised that this would actually go this far.

"Here is my husband's dick. Now which one of you wants to suck it?"

"I guess I..." Molly started.

"Just watch how fast this explodes." Nelly said. "But don't blame me. You're the one who insisted on this." she added as she crossed over to us. Nelly knelt down in front of us and then put a hand on my cock. Nelly gave Sarah a look but Sarah wasn't having the reaction that Nelly thought she might.

"You just going to hold it or are you going to suck it."

"This is not enough for you?"

"Don't start something if you're not going to finish it. Now get down there and suck my husband's dick."

"And if I don't?"

"Then Molly will do it. Or I'll ask my husband to call his stripper girlfriend and she can come over to do it."

"Stripper girlfriend?" Nelly said incredulously.

"You have her number, right honey."

"I do but I think it's late to ask her to come over."

"If not tonight then another night."

"You sure?"

"This bitch thinks that she's better than us. She thinks I can't stand the sight of you having sex with another woman. But she's wrong. You are my rock. So I'm going to need you to fuck her."

"Wait." Nelly interrupted. "When did this become about having sex instead of just a blowjob?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Honey, can you call your girlfriend? I knew Nelly would back out. But maybe she can watch."

"I'm not backing out." Nelly protested.

"Put your mouth on my husband's dick right now or admit that you're the one who's wrong."

"And that's all you really want isn't it. You just want to keep up appearances while underneath..."

"I don't even know what you guys are arguing about anymore." Molly said as she appeared next to Nelly and with Nelly's hand still on my cock Molly brought her mouth down to it and started to suck me.

"Oh, you're really doing it." Nelly said as she tried to get up and take her hand back.

Sarah prang into action to keep Nelly from going. "Yes, she's really doing it and you're going to watch. You are not pulling this holier than thou bullshit against me in my own house. Does Molly suck dick good, honey."

"She sucks well." I answered.

"You want this one to suck too?"

"If you want to."

"Now this has gone too far." Nelly said.

"You started this and now Molly is sucking my husband's dick. But the question I have in my mind isn't if I'll forgive him or if I'll forgive her. The question I have is if I'll forgive you."

"Me!"

"You doubt me. You insulted my marriage. You insulted my husband. So now I got a way to fix you. You're going to fuck him."

"Sarah."

"This is what you wanted. This is the reason you started all of this. You want to fuck my husband."

"I do not."

"Don't fucking lie to me, bitch." Sarah said as she yanked on Nelly's top so hard the buttons popped open.

"Stop that." Nelly yelled as she fought back. The two women struggled and then it was a kind of wrestling.

Molly stopped sucking my dick and she sat next to me. "Holy shit, are they fighting?" Molly asked me.

I nodded and then while keeping my eyes on the action I leaned over to Molly. "Hey, you give a good blowjob by the way."

"Thanks. Not my first time."

I know. Not the first time for her to suck my dick specifically either but she didn't know that.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Molly asked.

"Sarah. Duh." I answered just as the fighting women knocked against the table and some wine spilled over. I jumped up from the seat and ran to the kitchen to get paper towels. By the time I came back Molly was standing by the door and Sarah had Nelly pinned. I soaked up the wine and cleaned up while Sarah and Nelly were whisper arguing. Nelly got out of the hold but once she was on her feet she didn't run. Sarah got to her feet as well and when I got back from throwing away the used up paper towels the two women were staring each other down.

"Husband, get your dick back out. I'm going to need you to put in this bitch."

"You really want me to fuck your husband?"

"You're going to do it or you're going to get out. Either way you are NEVER talking to him that way ever again."

"You want to see the truth? You need me to show you the real truth?"

"There's no truth but what I say." Sarah said.

"You asked for it." Nelly responded. Then she started unfastening her clothes and her bottoms fell. She pushed down her panties and then after she gave Sarah one final mean look Nelly went to the sofa and bent over showing her ass to me.

My wife didn't say anything. She got my dick out and then stroked it. She guided me over to her friend and then inserted my dick into her. I started fucking Nelly and resigned myself to one more performance for the night.

"You're just going to watch your husband fuck another woman?" Nelly asked.

"Is that good pussy, honey?"

"Not as good as you." I answered.

"You fucking cheater, I'm going to make you eat those words." Nelly said as she started getting into the sex.

"Molly, dear, I want to reward you for helping me with my husband today." Sarah said.

"I don't know why you guys need to argue. It's like you said, if..."