Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded by letting her panties fall to the floor and her pussy was exposed to me. Well, I had already fucked her before. And I did need her to keep quiet so me and Angel could avoid trouble at this job. I got my dick out and shoved into her and I was fucking her as her upper body got more familiar with the desk.

Just then Angel came in. "Mrs Parker I have the... Oh."

"Angel, get over here. Close the door. Quick."

Angel complied and when she got near me I kissed her. "Mrs Parker is going to give you a raise."

"Yay. Really?"

"Isn't that right." I stated as pushed all the way into her.

"Whatever you want just don't stop."

...

"You can ask Angel if you don't believe me. She saw the whole thing."

"I trust you. You did the right thing." Sarah said after I told her about it.

I rested and got some sleep and then Friday morning as I realized I had an appointment to fuck Mrs Parker in her office again and then I had to fuck Angel in the locker room after the show that night, right as I was leaving my wife told me, "Have a good day at work, honey."

"As long as I'm coming home to you."

"Oh I almost forgot. Don't stay out with Angel too late tonight. Bring her over and we'll all fuck your sister together."

.........

Author's note: The first part of this story was originally published with the first chapter of the story as one continuous story but when it was time for me to republish Bachelor Party Panic I decided to cut it. I did so for several reasons.

1: The writing in the back half wasn't as good as the writing during the actual bachelorette party in the beginning.

2: As a consequence the later half of the story seemed to be more unpopular.

3: The story really did seem like it should naturally stop at the conclusion of the Sarah's party.

4: After reflection I realized why the first part of the story could really stand on its own and didn't need the back half. It had its own momentum and reason for being independent of the characters.

It was like part one of my other story "It's No Big Deal" which similarly stood out to me as different than all of the other chapters that came after it. The first chapter had a hook and that hook could have been used in lots of stories with many different characters if I was inclined to repeat myself. For anyone who watched "The Good Place"; it was how the first season of that show had its own hook and then with all the subsequent seasons they never got back to that and instead it was just spending more time with the characters we'd come to care about. In the case of Daniel and Tina from "It's No Big Deal" the first chapter could have had anyone in the story but all the subsequent stories were just spending with Daniel and Tina because I like them even though the real story had already ended at the of chapter one.

I reflected on how this was different from my story "The Family Curse". The first chapter of that was really just set up to introduce the characters and the pattern of what I wanted to do with the story hadn't taken shape yet. The second chapter of that was when things finally clicked into place and I could make it work. Once I had the hook set up it was really just playing out the story until I got to the resolution which hasn't happened in any of the stories so far.

Anyway, I had the second half of Bachelor Party Panic sitting on my harddrive with lots of other stories cause I only publish a fraction of what I have after I think it might be good enough. I try out a lot of different ideas to see if they will work. One idea was was playing round with recently was what if there was a wife who wished her husband to have a good day at work knowing that while he was at work he might be fucking other women but she had to be ok with it. I wrote three different stories with that premise but I couldn't get them to work. They all seemed contrived or it seemed that I just didn't care enough about the characters to care. What work would the husband be doing? What was the situation? Was he a pornstar? If yes then how could I write about that world without doing a lot of research about it and taking up time. Then after yet another failed attempt to get the premise to work I remembered about Tim and Melissa. I looked over the back half of the original version of Bachelor Party Panic and I realized that the story wasn't really about Melissa so much as it was really a power struggle between Tim and Sarah. The conclusion of the story wasn't Tim leaving Sarah for Melissa or even being in a permanent threesome with Melissa and Sarah. The story was really about Sarah coming to accept her new situation with Tim and Tim living that life of his and managing to make it work. How would that work? So I decided to find out what it would be like for Sarah to say "have a good day at work" to Tim knowing that Tim was likely to have to have sex with other women while he was there.

Side note: As readers may know, my story "The Perfect Woman" that is currently published is a complete rewrite because when I wanted to publish the story again I had lost the original. A very kind reader actually sent me a copy of the story via email. I was making a plan to actually republish the original story along with the rewrite and work out how to do a poll to see which one readers liked more. Unfortunately around that time bad things happened and Google did something and I lost everything in that google account. I fought with Google about this for a couple a months and at the end I guess they decided I wasn't a terrorist (or whatever conspiracy theory they were smoking). The problem came about because I accessed my account from more than one country (because airplanes exist) and Google flipped out about it. The end result of the dispute was that I got my Google account back but all my previous emails were gone, including the one where someone had sent me my original "The Perfect Woman" story.

I was going to let it go but it does irk me that I lost the story not once but TWICE. So I'd like to just put out a plea that if anyone has the story and can send it to me I would greatly appreciate it. At this point I'm even ok if someone else wants to post the original story somewhere just so long as you make sure to say it was written by me and don't claim credit for writing it yourself.