Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah wasn't listening to Molly. She pushed Molly to the chair nearby and the proceeded to get under Molly's skirt. Sarah moved Molly's panties to the said and then started to lick her friend.

"Tim is right there." Molly said.

Yeah, I am and I already knew this kind of thing might be happening behind my back.

A few moments passed and I realized that I was nowhere close to cumming. I looked over at Sarah go to town on Molly's clit while Molly had her eyes closed and she was bracing herself. I grabbed Nelly and moved her around. I sat down on the sofa and I had Nelly start riding my dick.

"Don't blame me if this ruins everything." Nelly said to me as I finished getting her tits out of Nelly's bra so I could suck them. "It's not my fault."

"You shut up." Sarah said. "You just wanted to fuck my husband but instead of having the decency to ask me you had to..."

"I did not just want to fuck your husband." Nelly defended as she got off of me to face Sarah who was now standing right there.

Molly was in a sexual panic because she had just then been so close to climax. She frantically searched the room with her eyes. She saw my dick and came right over towards me. She practically jumped on me and impaled herself and then she started riding me for all she was worth.

"You don't mind, right?" she finally let out.

"I'm here for you."

I admit I got so wrapped up in fucking Molly that I must have missed something. Once Molly had her orgasm and her body lost the battle to gravity as she slunk to the sofa next to me I looked up and saw Nelly going down on Sarah.

"Is your dick ready, honey?"

"I'm here for you."

"Fuck this bitch and make her cum this time."

I got behind Nelly and I was back in there. I fucked her and ignored whatever comment she might have tried to make. Fortunately nothing was coming out as my Sarah had her cunt blocking Nelly's lips.

"Do me a favor, honey."

"Anything for you."

"I want you to cum in this bitch. I want you to put a baby in her. Let's see what kind of talk she has then. You hear me, Nelly? We're a strong modern married couple and we don't need to be lectured by the likes of you. I know your husband can't have kids. Everyone knows. It's not a secret. You did all of this to have a baby. Didn't you bitch. Well now you're going to get one. And next time you want to fuck my husband you can just ask instead of projecting your marital issues onto us."

Nelly's body stated to stiffen. I knew what that meant. I unloaded what little cum I had for her into her cunt.

"Guys, I think I'm too drunk to go home. Can I sleep her?" Molly called out.

...

I had a bigger lunch on Saturday then most days. That was because the first show was early and I'd have to have dinner late before the second show started.

"Honey, can I talk to you?" Sarah said.

I nodded.

"Are you mad?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"I really should have run that thing with Nelly past you first before I just decided."

"It's ok. I trust you." Was Nelly really trying to have a baby? I didn't ask.

She kissed me. "Have a good day at work, honey."

Two hours later I was in a room with maybe about fifteen women. Six of them were on their knees in front of me in a line. So this was my job now. I put my dick in one mouth. She sucked me for a bit and then I moved to the next one. She sucked me for a bit and then I moved to the next one. At the end of the line was the birthday girl who had just turned 18. She sucked my dick and everyone cheered. To close the party out I fucked the birthday girl's mom in front of the daughter and then the daughter loosened up enough so she got out of her dress and spread her legs. I went from mother to daughter and fucked the birthday girl to orgasm as all her mother's friends watched and cheered.

Did I cum? No. The girl hit her climax and that was me finishing my job.

Later I had a late dinner with Angel at the office. Not my day job office but the sitting room outside of Domino's office. I was having a sandwich and she was having yogurt.

"Did you pop?" Angel asked me.

"No. Got the girl to pop, though."

"If you want I'll get you off before the next show."

"I think I'm ok. Those other women aren't like you."

She seemed happy to hear me say that so I added just as playing, "We spend so much time together my wife thinks I have a stripper girlfriend."

The next show was bigger than the earlier one. There were maybe forty women there. This party made a rule that all the women had to be topless and have identical sashes. At one point body paint came out. I worked the room with three other male strippers and we took turns dancing. By the end of the night I ended up fucking three of those women. Angel was there serving drinks and she watched with lust in her eyes as I did my work. At the very end of the night when I was cumming on a customer's face Angel was there to suck my dick to draw the last drop of cum out of me.

Shower, locker, drive home.

At home I found my wife and Nelly discussing something.

"Look now you two. I do not have time for this. I have to get up early tomorrow."

I stood there and listened to Nelly explain why it was not true that her husband could hot have children and that she had not really wanted to have sex with me. I nodded.

"Ok. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

"Don't worry, honey. She promised to ask next time she wants..."

"But I never will." Nelly butted in.

I rolled my eyes, turned, and went directly to bed. I crashed.

...

"Have a good day at work, honey." my wife said.

It was Sunday morning and I had to get to the United Christian something something. The husbands were off doing bible study or whatever and the eight wives here had hired me and another guy to be their entertainment. This was ok in their denomination because since all of the women were saved it meant that they were all going to go to heaven no matter what they did since they could not lose their salvation. That one commandment about not committing adultery was just a suggestion. Hell I knew it was in my case.

So I danced for the church women. Then all eight of them took turns sucking my dick. Then me and the other guy fucked all eight of them. With a bit of encouragement we got the ladies going down on each other. It was a push but we powered through and got all eight ladies to orgasm. I earned my pay and I had the rest of the day off.

"How was work?" Sarah asked me when I got home.

"Ok." I said. "I'm tired now, though."

"You're working so hard. I was thinking, do you think you should cut back on your hours?"

"At which job?"

"The weekend job."

"But it pays so well."

"I know. But sometimes I wonder. Is it safe?"

"The company tries to make sure nothing bad happens to us. That guy Domino really knows his stuff."

"Yeah. He's still there?"

"I think he's the owner."

"Do all of you act like you did before?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have sex with the women at the parties."

"Not all of them." I answered. I didn't until that one party where I ended up fucking my sister. "Sarah, are you asking about me now."

"I trust you."

"You trust me to not do that or you just trust me in general? I told you we could talk about the rules if you wanted to. Do you want to make rules?"

"You do what you have to do and I'm saying I trust you."

"But you're asking me to cut back on my hours."

"You work five days a week at the office and then all weekend. You need a day off."

"The rest of today is my day off."

"You shouldn't have to work Sunday morning. Can I ask for that?"

Thinking. "Yeah. I'll tell Domino."

"Thank you. You know what I realized. In the last month, Nelly has had sex with you more times than me."

"Really? That..." Shit, it had been over a month.

"Nelly was saying that she was going to have to tell her husband about what she did and when she did she wanted to know if I would agree to have a threesome with him to make if fair."

"She asked for that after all her bullshit talk about revenge?"

"What do you think?"

"No. I've already told you. No other guys."

She nodded. "Ok, so then can I ask you to cut back on your hours?"

"I already said yes. I'll talk to Domino."

"I want my husband to put his cum in me more often than once a month. Starting, now."

Now? But I was tired. She grabbed me by the hand and marched me to the bedroom so I could fuck her. In the end I was just laying there and she was doing all the work to reach her climax.

...

"Have a good day at work, honey."

I kissed my wife and held her for a bit before parting to get to the office.

Once I got to my desk I looked over my tasks. Where was the bullshit going to come at me from today. I was busy working and doing my thing when I saw Mrs Parker walk by from a distance. I smirked. Normally if I danced for a customer I never saw them out here in real life. It never happened. Well, except for my wife.

Later that day when I was coming back from my thirty minute workout, which took up my whole lunch break if you included shower, I happened to get in an elevator with Mrs Parker. I looked away. Keep professional. Keep professional.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I was just thinking about my wife. I'm really lucky to be with her."

Mrs Parker's aggressive tone changed. "Still in the honeymoon phase."

"I wish it would last forever."

"We all do but it doesn't."

"Yesterday she was asking if I should cut back my hours. She wants to spend more time with me."

"Cut back? No, we need you."

That conversation eventually turned into me later being informed that I was going to get a raise. Wow. Cool. How did that happen?

After work I went home and Karen was already there. She had her chin cupped in her hands as she listened to Sarah tell some story.

"She did not!" Karen said. "Oh my..."

"Hello." I said.

"Hi, honey." Sarah said as she jumped for her seat and came over to me. She hugged me and kissed me and turned us so Karen could see. "You have to go to your meeting tonight?"

"More of a dinner than a meeting but yeah."

"Karen's here."

"I see that. Hi, Karen."

"Did you call me over here to suck his dick again?" Karen asked as a joke.

"You can if you want to." Sarah responded and then the two women laughed.

"No, that is ok. I have a meeting to get to."

"Is it really a meeting or is it work?" she asked me.

"I'm not getting paid for it."

I got some good clothes on, said goodbye to my wife and then I was off.

You know how if you meet a lot of people you start seeing faces that look similar enough to someone you've seen before and you're not sure if you've met them before or not. That was happening to me. The waitress at the restaurant where I took Angel for our date just looked so familiar. Where had I seen her before? Was it really her or someone who looked like her?

Anyway, Angel and I had a nice time at dinner. I actually talked about Sarah for most of the time in order to alleviate my guilty feeling for doing this and Angel didn't seem to mind. Then we went to a movie. We were just spending time as friends who worked together. After the movie we grabbed a coffee and talked about the movie for a bit. I hadn't really understood the whole romance plot of it cause there didn't really seem to be a reason why the couple of main characters couldn't be together and all the drama was just in their heads.

After the date I was going to just drop Angel off but she asked me to come up. She said she had a serious question for me.

I went up and she unlocked her apartment door. Once we were inside I waited for her to turn on her lights but instead she threw herself into my arms and we were making out.

"Was I good girl?" she asked me.

Uh, what? "Yes."

"But now I want to be a bad girl. So you have to punish me."

Kinky. Clothes were coming off and she led me to her bedroom. I couldn't see a thing.

"Fuck me." she said. "Fuck me."

"What about not putting out on the first date?" I asked.

"It's not our first day. We had dinner together on Saturday. Remember."

"That was our first date?"

"You said I could be your girlfriend so I decided it counts."

"Wait, you're my girlfriend?"

"You said your wife was ok with it."

Well, she had me there. My cock entered her as she laid under me. This wasn't performance fucking. This was just passion. By the time we finished each of us had cum twice and we were soaked in sweat. We laid there in our final position too exhausted to move. She was on top of me with her head on my chest. We were still like that for a bit but from time to time she would come up and kiss me before putting her head on my chest again.

She wanted me to spend the night but I had to get home. It wasn't that late yet and I could have stayed longer but I had work the next morning. She let me take a shower at her place and then I was out the door.

When I got home all the lights were off. I got in the house and I wondered if I was trying to not make any sound because I didn't want to wake my wife up or if I felt guilty about taking Angel out on a date. Then again, if Sarah asked me what I had done I didn't see a reason to lie to her. I would just tell her. When I got to the bedroom I saw not one woman but two women in bed. I wasn't upset. I knew this sort of things was going on between them. I figured out which one was my wife and I got into bed next to that one.

...

For some crazy reason I woke up really early that morning. I can't explain it. At about five in the morning I felt movement and my eyes just popped open. I had the sensation of a woman on both sides of me and for just a half second I was confused about what was going on. Then I remembered that one was Karen.

Hey, wow. My morning wood was especially huge that morning. Never let a boner go to waste. I reached for my wife and started to kiss her. At first she tried to just keep sleeping but I continued and she woke up. She was going to tell me to stop but I whispered not to wake up Karen. We started fucking and Sarah was getting into it. Then our sex motion was shaking the bed too much and Karen woke up anyway. She slid over to us and in the darkness I saw Sarah and Karen start kissing.

"You want some dick, you bitch?" Sarah asked Karen.

Karen nodded and Sarah commanded me to fuck my friend. I moved over to Karen and fucked her while Sarah cheered me on.

"Just don't cum in me this time." Karen said.

For like an hour that morning I fucked both Sarah and Karen to climax and I deposited my cum into Sarah like a good husband. Great morning. Karen should come spend the night more often.

...

"Have a good day at work, honey."

"Be waiting for when I get home." I said.

She giggled and man I could have fucked her again right then. So something strange had happened. I was now texting with Angel regularly and she was all down with the status of girlfriend. She would not let me walk that back. I saw from a distance at the office but I didn't interact with her in person there. Because Angel was getting me all worked up from texts as soon as I got home from work I had to fuck my wife. It was necessary. Sarah was pretty happy about that too.

Then the weekend rolled around so on Friday I couldn't have sex with Sarah because I had to work. But then I saw Angel at work and right after the show where I had successfully been hands off for customers we were in the women's locker room fucking.

"Just cum inside of me." Angel said.

"Yeah, seriously. Don't shoot cum onto my locker again." Joy said as she got out of her hot pink costume panties and changed into regular clothes while Angel continued to bounce up and down on my dick.

I was really tired when I got home and I found my wife along with Nelly, Molly, and Heather all comforting Faith. I was going to stay out of it but I got called over to join.

"He got with some other woman only one time." Nelly said.

"I don't know that it was only one time and that does not excuse it." Faith countered.

"But think about everything you have with him." Molly said.

"It's all a lie."

"You don't think you can forgive him?" Sarah asked.

"Would you forgive your husband of something like that?"

Oh, shit. Here we go. Molly and Nelly looked at Sarah while my wife took in a deep breath.

"Can you keep a secret?" Sarah asked.

"Better than my husband's bitch."

Sarah brought her hand over to my lap and patted me. "Tim has a girlfriend and I know about it."

Molly and Nelly both breathed a sigh of relief when Sarah said that. Perhaps they both thought that she would tell Heather and Faith about those two fucking me.

Heather's eyes shot over at me. "You have got to be kidding."

"Honey, tell them about her."

"Uh, we work together. We help each other. We watch each other's back." When I said that I saw Molly tilt her head curiously.

"So she's just your work wife." Faith said.

"Tell them everything." Sarah said.

"Everything?"

"About your girlfriend."

"Well, there isn't much more to tell except I have sex with her about once a week."

"Faith, my husband's girlfriend makes his job easier and so when he comes home he has more time for me. There's nothing for me to forgive but even if there were I can forgive him in a heartbeat. I love this man. I know he loves me. Love conquers all. So Faith, I'm not saying you don't love your husband but try to understand why he would do this."

"Hold up about me. I'm still just trying to process that your husband has a girlfriend."

"Having her on the perimeter makes the core of our marriage better."

"But why?" Heather said.

"Nelly, please explain to them that we should not make this conversation about my husband. We're here to help Faith."

"I would kill my husband if he had a girlfriend." Faith said.

"You'd rather him dead than happy?" Sarah asked.

"I should be the one to make him happy."

"Hold up. I have to say something here. Faith, I don't know you very well and you probably think very bad things about me right now but men have sex for more reasons then to just be happy. A guy could have sex with his boss and then later get a raise. Maybe he has an obligation. Maybe he's trying to help a friend's wife conceive a child. Not all sex is just selfish. And even with my girlfriend, we don't go at it like monkeys just because we can. We care about each other and my girlfriend wants to make sure I stay true to my wife and always put my wife first in everything. She's the only women who lets me go on and on about how great Sarah is and how happy I am to be married to her. She loves the fact that I'm in love with my wife."

"You know, honey, I think I like her. You should bring her to dinner."

"She would love that. But are you sure?"

"Absolutely." Sarah said and then she kissed me deep right there in front of the other women.

"Get a room, you guys." Nelly said.

"Actually, we have a room." Sarah said. Then she pulled me by the arm and brought me to the bedroom without a care that other people were in our house. As she was closing the door Sarah called out, "I'm going to fuck my husband."

Our bodies didn't need any introduction.

"Fuck me hard. Harder! Harder!" she screamed and I think that was a bit of acting for her friends' benefit but once I really started giving it to her she couldn't keep that up.

Once we were finished we laid next to each other.

"Do you think they're still out there?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Don't know. Is what you said true?"

"About what?"

"Your girlfriend lets you talk about me."

"Yeah. I didn't lie about it."

"So, you actually do have a girlfriend? You weren't just playing along?"

"Busted. I mentioned to her that you thought I had a stripper girlfriend and then she took it as gospel."

"So she knows about me?"

"I talk about you all the time."