Bachelor Party Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister told me."

"Told you what?"

"Everything."

"Ok. What's everything?"

"How she couldn't find that guy she was looking for so she went to your bachelor party and you got her drunk and then you made her suck your dick."

"Is that all?"

"And you made her promise to keep doing it or you'd tell."

"Do you believe her?"

"I think I have to."

"And you still married me."

"I told you. I love you."

"Anyway, that's not what happened but whatever. I'll get with Melissa about telling the truth. So is sex a zero possibility on our honeymoon?"

"Did you make your sister suck your dick?"

"The correct answer to that question is no. That's not a complete answer but that is the correct answer."

"What's the complete answer?"

"Can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Melissa made me promise not to tell."

"Well, if she's lying as you say then I think you'd better tell me at least. You said no to secrets. I remember that one."

"Fine. But don't tell her I told you."

"Ok. We're married. It stays with us."

"Ok. I've had sex with Melissa on more than on occasion."

"You have?"

"Yes. And I like it. It was shocking at first. I wondered what was wrong with me but I liked it."

"You forced her?"

"No. More like she paid me to do it. Well... sort of."

"She started it?"

"Yeah. The first time. But then the second time... well, I guess she sort of started that one. She came to see me but the touching I guess I'd have to say I started the actual touching that time but she made it clear why she was there."

"How many times have you had sex with her?"

"You mean individual times or like sessions?"

"I don't know."

"I don't think I remember individual times but we can but it down to two full session and one time in a car that I guess doesn't count."

"Did you go in her?"

"Yeah."

"Then it counts, I think."

"So, what do you want to do? Do we stay married and consummate this or is this all too much for you?"

"This is all just so messed up. I have to think. I don't know. Are you going to keep fucking her?"

"That was my plan. I'm guessing maybe Melissa feels differently about it."

"You were going to keep this a secret from me."

"It's Melissa's secret. On that note, do you have any more secrets to tell me?"

"No."

"Really?"

"No more secrets?"

"When was the last time you had sex with Karen?"

"With you."

"Really? If that's true I'll believe you but really? No secrets?"

"Ok. We had sex again after you went to the bachelor party."

"Are you going to have sex with her again?"

"I'm married now. So no. I'm only here for you."

"What about Molly?"

"Molly? What..."

"When was the last time you had sex with Molly?"

"Uh..."

"What's wrong?"

"Ok. Yesterday, morning."

"Before the ceremony?"

"Yeah. You're not mad are you?"

"Well, obviously this wedding has put a lot of stress on us. We both went a little crazy and then the stripper thing happened and we both went a little more crazy. So now we have to decide, do we do it just us or do you want to keep fucking girls?"

"I guess I like girls. I didn't know that about myself but I guess it's true."

"And I like my sister. So what are we going to do? I don't want to give up my sister but if you won't have it and my sister doesn't want to then I've been out voted."

"We're voting now?"

"No more secrets."

"Ok. No secrets. How many girls did you fuck at your bachelor party?"

"I lost count."

"That many?"

"That many."

"Are you going to fuck any of them again?"

"Probably not since I'm married now but if you want me to I suppose I could give it a try since I love you so much."

Sarah laughed. I hoped that was a good sign. "We're so messed up." she said. "Listen to us. Maybe the best answer is to just start again from now. This is the start. Have you had sex with any woman besides me since the wedding."

"I haven't even had sex with you yet."

"But besides me, anyone?"

"No. Since we said our vows, you have been the only woman in my sight."

"Ok. Um after the ceremony, in the bathroom I did just a bit with Melissa. Not much. And it was then that she told me what she told me."

"So you like having sex with my sister."

"I've just had pussy on the brain and I'd been with her before."

"At the..."

"Don't say it. So, I'm sorry. I made a mistake. Can you forgive your wife this transgression?"

"Yes. I forgive you."

"Ok. Now, since then I have not been with anyone but you."

"That's funny. The last person we've both been with was my sister."

"Anyway. For the future, from now let's just have it be us. Can you do that?"

"If that's what you want then fine. Are you going to be ok with that? Do you feel like you might want to be with a girl again?"

"If I do, will you be understanding and forgive me?"

"I think so. Just not a guy. Really, really not a guy. I couldn't go through that again."

"Ok. No guys but you'll understand if I need a girl."

"As long as you're there for me and it's not all the time then I guess so."

"And what about your Melissa?"

"If you get to fuck her then surely I get to fuck her."

"Can it just be her? No one else and you have to be honest when you do it. No sneaking around."

"Just her and no sneaking around."

"And only if she's willing."

"Of course."

The agreement was struck and we both just took it in for a moment. Then I leaned into kiss her and she accepted me. I moved her from the dining room to the bedroom and she was finally ready. All the talk about sex had gotten her in the mood and not even incest could get her out of it. It was very normal sex. She was on her back with her head on the pillow and her legs open to me. I fucked her slow and I knew just where to go to get her to reach her climax. I came in her with what little sperm I had left after all the sex recently.

...

The honeymoon lasted a week and a half and it looked like we were back to our old selves again. Sarah's next big project was finding the perfect house to buy. For two months I'd only had sex with her and as far as I knew she with me. We were going to be a monogamous married couple after all and I was no longer a stripper. With all the wedding stress in the past I was able to focus on my real job and it looked like I was in line to get a promotion if that bitch Mrs Parker would just let it go through.

Then the dominoes began to fall. The first one was Angel got hired at my office. We recognized each other but we didn't talk about our other life. She was attracted to me and even when I showed her the wedding ring she just didn't seem to care. I didn't do anything with her of course but I knew I'd have to tell Sarah as per our no secrets rule. I just needed to be vague on where exactly I knew Angel from.

Then the box came in the mail. Instead of driving over and giving me my old stripper gear like he was supposed to, or just throwing it all away, he sent it via carrier and my wife signed for it. Sarah opened it and saw what was in it. She also read the note that came with it wherein Domino proceeded to beg me to come back and be the Dahli again.

I didn't know she had gotten that box. I just knew she was acting slightly differently. For two weeks she wanted sex, sex, sex all the time. I didn't dare refuse her but it was starting to get a bit much.

And then she sprang her trap. I came and was looking forward to a nice long weekend before we closed on the house we were going to be buying. I really wanted to relax and my mind was going back to thoughts of my sister again and again. But she'd been distant since the wedding and I wasn't going to pressure her. There would be opportunities in the future. She just needed to come to feel about it the way I did.

Anyway. I came home, got out of my tie and then my wife came to me.

"Honey. I have something to tell you."

"Yeah. What's that?"

"I did something."

"A good something?"

"No secrets. Remember."

"Right." I knew the kind of thing she wanted to say. Not a guy, not a guy, not a guy.

"You remember how Nelly was with us as the party but left?"

"I was sort of vaguely aware that might have happened."

"I was talking with her and she got to asking about what she missed. One thing led to another and we sort of did it."

"You turned Nelly lesbian?"

"Be serious."

"Ok. Um. Sorry."

"She liked it. And she wanted to know what else she missed so I tried to call that guy. What's his name?"

"Domino?"

"Yeah the DJ guy but he said the Dahli had retired."

"Wow. That's tough."

"Nelly was very upset about it. I know you don't like to think about me cheating on you but Nelly really wanted to see if we could book the same guy but he doesn't work anymore."

"I don't know what to tell you."

"Would it be ok with you if I book a different stripper for Nelly?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"She really wants to experience everything we did and I hate to let her down."

"A different guy. Gee, I don't know."

"Domino said you might know how to get in touch with the Dahli."

"Me?"

"Yeah. Don't you have his number?"

"I supposed I could give him a call but I can't promise anything. From what I understand he had very good reasons for leaving, um, quitting being a stripper."

"Oh sure, good reasons." It was my sister who said that as she came into the living room from the kitchen. She carried my orange fake robe thing.

"Wow. What's that?" I asked.

They didn't answer. Instead they practically threw it all at me.

"Honey," said my wife. "Nelly's waiting in the other room and she wants her show. You have five minutes to get ready."

"Hands off?" I asked.

"She gets what we got."

"Where's my mask?"

"Right here." said Melissa.

"Is Nelly ok with that? Sarah, are you ok with all of this?"

"You held that party over me. I understand why you did but even after you said no secrets you didn't tell me it was you. Well, you made me feel like I whore so I'm going to make you feel like a whore. No secrets honey."

"What do you want me to do?"

"You're going to give us a show and then you're going to give us all what you gave us before and Nelly doesn't miss out this time."

"But..." I looked to my sister.

"We've all seen the Dahli and Melissa fucking before and we're all going to get to see it again. No secrets honey. Now get your ass in the other room and get changed."

"And after the party? I'm still your husband."

"Oh, I'm not letting you get away. I'm married to the Dahli. The god damn sex machine himself. Your friend Domino really wants you to go back to your stripping job and I have say, we do actually need the money."

So what can I say. I got changed with full mask. and I came out to do my set. In the other room I saw Molly and Karen were there. Did they know it was me? The bits of conversation I picked up during all of this indicated that they did not. Nelly was blindfolded at first but they put my cock to her mouth and chanted "Suck it. Suck it." and she did. Then they took the blindfold off and she saw all the lesbian action going on all around her my wife was licking Karen's pussy and Molly was licking my sister. I fucked Nelly good. Then I fucked Karen. Then I fucked Molly. Then, Sarah watched in strange curiosity as I fucked Melissa. Orgasm, orgasm, orgasm, I was a human dildo for them. And then the finale, I finally got to have sex with my wife after she ate everyone's pussy, I think twice.

After that I wanted to sleep. I had not prepared for such a night but I was pulled back when Nelly wanted an encore of my cock. I had her on all fours. After her I just had this feeling of returning home to my sister. As I fucked my sister for the second time my wife whispered in my ear.

"I forgive you." she told me.

"Thank you." I signed.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I said with sign as Sarah kissed my mask above the spot where my cheek was just as I felt the walls of my sister's pussy clench my dick.

"Melissa's moving in with us when we get the house." Sarah said.

"Are you ok with that?" Remember, I was signing.

"And one more thing."

"What's that?"

"She's pregnant."

.........

Rule number one, I don't tell anyone that I'm a male stripper. No one knows and I'm keeping it that way. Obviously my boss in the entertainment company knows and the other strippers know, but no one else in my life. There was a separation between my life as a stripper and my life as a regular person. The only people in my real life who knew I was a stripper were my wife and my sister, neither of which was going to tell anyone.

Rule number two, I know my boundaries and I stick to them. My boundaries had been expanded just a tiny bit but I had drawn a new line in the sand and not only did I draw it but I built stone wall on top of it. This far and no further. I was officially back to no sex and not allowing the customers to pull out my dick. I'm a stripper not a prostitute. Other guys can do that.

Rule number three, I always go for the cash. I don't take my clothes off in front of women to stroke my ego or as exercise or any other reason then to GET PAID.

Rule number four, I was consistent. I didn't give any special favors to anyone no matter who they were. You all pay the same so you all get the same level of high quality service. I'm a male dancer and I do my job. That is my priority. Things I had allowed could happen and things that I had not allowed I would reject as not part of my job.

Then there was rule number five but that rule hadn't lasted very long. I had thought that I was going get out of the business and just work my regular day job but the salary I was getting couldn't support me and my wife without me also supplementing it. So now rule number five is save up as much money as I can, give my wife the absolute minimum she needed, and when I had a certain amount in the bank then I would stop but not before.

I got home from my office job on a Friday and my wife had gotten used to the idea that I would not be home on Friday nights. She knew that if I was going to take her out on a date or be romantic it would not be the weekend, just like when we were dating. I was careful about what I ate but I enjoyed a piece of bread as my wife sat across from me at the table.

"Are you coming home early or are you working late tonight?" she asked. That was odd cause she normally didn't ask me that.

"Kind of early." I said since I only had one show to do. If I had been booked for two then it would be much later getting home but for this night I only had one show. It was a big show so I was going to earn quite a bit of cash so I wasn't worried. If anything I preferred just one big show instead of two smaller ones.

"I was thinking, tomorrow morning we could go do something together." she said.

"Oh. That sounds nice."

"Do you think that's ok or do you need to sleep in?"

"What time?"

"From ten."

"No problem."

"Good. Oh, and I invited Karen over for dinner on Monday."

Yep, there she goes with it again. "Karen and Matt or just Karen?"

"Matt's out of town. Are you going to be home Monday night?"

"This Monday?"

She nodded.

"I should be but I can make myself scarce if you like."

"Karen and I have some private things to discuss." Yeah, I knew what that meant. What happened to no more secrets? "But I want to make you a nice dinner to make it up to you. Any request for entree?"

"Steak."

She nodded and then came over to me. "I'll go shopping tonight." she said as she sat on my lap. I had to lean back to give her space.

Sigh. "You want the card, don't you."

"I need it to go shopping."

I rolled my eyes. Oh, boy. I reached for my wallet and fetched the card out. She tried to pull it from my fingers but I held it tight.

"Don't spend too much."

She leaned down to my lips and kissed me as she held me. I put my arms around her and she then found a way to get the card from me. Once she had it she seemed to magic it into her purse all while still holding me and kissing me.

"Remember I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

She raised up and it looked like she wanted to say something more but she held it in. See she knew I was a stripper and she knew that some of the strippers would fuck customers but she didn't know that I specifically did that. She wanted to ask. I could see she wanted to ask but she didn't. I didn't know if she assumed I was doing that or if she assumed I wasn't. All she said was she supported me.

When it was time I headed for the door to go to work. My wife handed me my coat as I opened the door.

"Have a good time at work. And be safe."

"Hold down the fort while I'm gone."

As I was driving to work I thought for a moment. Was my wife acting odd? Did she know something? We had promised each other no secrets but does that mean I have to tell her absolutely everything? When I told her that I was going to start working as a stripper again I had asked her if she wanted details or if we should talk about rules and she had told me no. All she wanted was an emergency contact number and she wasn't interested in anything else.

I got to work and got ready. We were doing this really big show in a really big ballroom. I didn't know the exact number but there were going to be about a hundred women there. This wasn't some special event in someone's life, not that I had heard. This was just girl's night out and had been arranged through my employer.

I was the third act to go on stage. And by stage I meant the raised up walkway in the center of the dancing area. There were women crowded on all sides cheering. I got on stage with all my biker gear on for my costume complete with helmet. The helmet didn't last long and then a cheer went up when I took it off and underneath I had on my mask. Rules number one and four after all.

So far none of the women were naked and when I was done with my set I hadn't pulled my dick out. The two women who had reached under my garments to get their hands on my dick didn't pull it out either, they just wanted a feel.

After my set another guy went up there and I wondered if I was going to walk the room in order to encourage the women to buy more drinks or tip more. A lot of us guys were there so with so many sets I might not have the chance to go on again. If I was going to go on again then I would stay in the dressing area but if not then I was going to walk the room.

"Tim. Tim. Come here." said my boss.

I pulled the mask off and went over. "What's up?"

"Beth fell down some stairs."

"Shit. Is she ok?"

"She's going to the hospital. She might have like sprained something."

"You want me to go with her?" I offered.

"No, Carlos taking her. This means I need you to go on again."

"Ok. I'm ready."

"Angel is taking Beth's place. Damn, you ain't know about this. See Beth was supposed to be there acting just part the crowd and then she was going to have Steve give it to her."

"And now that's my job?" I concluded.

"Angel don't want to work with Steve but she likes you."

"I'm married now. I'm hands off."

Domino shrugged. "What's wrong with Angel?"

"Nothing. I like Angel. Just surprised you'd think of me."

"Man look, don't let marriage go to your head. You don't come here to cheat on your wife. You come here to provide. Your booking fee will be double."

I nodded. I was ready to work.

And so it was that I got on my other costume I had prepared for this night and I went on again. Sure enough Angel was there in the crowd acting like she was getting drunk with lust as she screamed and threw money at me. This encouraged the other women to do the same. Then I took Angel up on stage with me and one of the other guys handed me a big white sheet. I wrapped both of us up in it as Angel kissed my neck.

"I keep wondering when you're going to take me out on a date." she said. "You promised." Then she slid down my body and got my dick out. She started sucking me and I made a show of pulling back the sheet enough for the crowd to get a glimpse of the cock sucking action before I would hide her again.