Beetlesmith's Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nudging Mark, I said, laughingly, "I think you're on, champ."

In a flash, Mark was off the couch, cock in hand. While waving that monstrous tool of his in Gabby's direction, he called, "Hey Gabby, bitch. Come and get it."

It took Gabby a second to see his cock. When she did, a great, openmouthed grin erupted across her face. She flew at him before any of the other women could, while saying with barely concealed excitement in her voice, "Now that's what I'm talking about. Stick that beautiful pole in me baby, and keep stickin' it to me 'til I faint."

Now that Mark was set, I made my way over to Jackie, Linda and Denise to see what was so interesting about our lounger—I just about fell over laughing when I found out.

The three of them had Raven securely tied down to the lounger. She was on her knees in a crouch, with her head down and ass slightly elevated into the air. Her hands were tied behind her back with one of the ladies' skirts. Other skirts and articles of clothing secured Raven's neck, torso and legs to the frame of the heavy chair. Raven squirmed, mightily, but overall, she was immobile. Someone added a personal touch—probably Denise—and scrawled 'Cum Dump' across her forehead in red lipstick.

Coming up between Jackie and Denise, I put an arm around each, and asked with a laugh, "Well ladies, what's up?"

"Jackie kissed me on the cheek, and said in that sultry voice only Jackie could have, "Hey Robo, care to try our new repository?"

While I tried not to laugh, it was Linda who answered my question directly, "We all had enough of her bullshit." Then turning back to Raven, she continued berating the young woman, loudly, "Isn't that right bitch! Everybody got tired of your shitty, little comments! How does it feel?"

Raven struggled against her bonds, while yelling, "You fucking bitches! Let me up, or so help me..."

"Or what, dear," Denise asked rhetorically, "You'll call us names again? What did you call me again, a 'fag hag,' which doesn't even make sense? And, was that before or after you called Linda, 'an uptight Babbitt,' just because she thought your tattoo was a bit too gauche? That is what she called you, isn't Linda?"

"That's right, bitch," Linda yelled down at Raven, "Who's the tied-down, uptight bitch now?"

At that moment, Holly came up and knelt next to her friend.

Her voice full of relief, Raven said, "Oh Holly, thank god."

Holly looked her friend up and down, while straightening Raven's bangs. Sheepishly, she started to say, "Gee, this so sucks donkey, Raven. It's really mean what they're doing to you..."

"I know," Raven started to cry, "Cut me loose so we can get the fuck out of here."

Holly didn't answer right away. Instead, she looked around with an uncomfortable expression. Finally, she said, "Gee, about that Raven...I...ah...I really want to help...really I do...but..."

Just then, Jack slithered up to us.

Denise had her back turned toward him, but she heard his curt, "Denise."

Not turning around to face him, Denise responded with an equally unemotional, "Jack."

Jack's mood brightened when he looked down at Holly, "Ready, Holly hot stuff? Bam-bam Pam's just dying to feel that tongue stud of yours. She's wetter than a March rain."

Holly gave Raven's cheek a quick peck, and said before scampering off with Jack, "Just hold tight for thirty...no, make that forty-five minutes or so. I'll be back."

"Goddamn it Holly, you dumb, fucking, cunt bitch! Come back here and cut me the fuck loose!" Raven yelled after her friend, but to no avail.

After the three women stopped their giggling, Denise bent down close to Raven's ear, "Aw, look who's gone off with the Crypt Keeper. I think it's love. No more 'friend-zees' for you, dear. You're all alone. Now, until you learn some manners you're going to be here a while, so get used to it. Occasionally, someone's going to come along for a little oral attention, so you'd better be extra good. Until then, we've got a little something here to keep you company. Jackie dear, hand me that butt plug and lube."

Denise squirted a liberal amount of lube onto Raven's asshole, and worked the plug in. When it was seated properly, she said, "There, that should keep your fat pussy interested and simmering nicely. Too bad it won't be enough to get you off, but them's the breaks, bitch."

It was the 'Will treatment,' only worse. How long the others will keep Raven tied to the chair is anyone's guess, but given Linda and Denise's ire, it was going to be for a while. I suspect by the time they let her go, Raven will be nothing more than a quivering mass of oversexed Jell-O, ready to sign her life over into perpetual servitude for just a quick finger fuck.

"Remind me never to piss you three off."

Jackie wrapped her arms around my neck, and said, "Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Then we could tie you up and lick you all over until Robo-cock goes pop. Yummy! Speaking of licking, the three of us were about to start a little daisy chain. Care to join us?"

"That does sound like fun, but give me a rain check, sweetheart. I want to see how the other guests are doing, first. No rest for the wicked, as they say."

She kissed me long and hard, before saying, "No rest, but a hell of a lot more fun. We'll be waiting."

As I watched the three head off to another part of the living room, probably in search for that elusive fourth daisy, I caught sight of Lisa and Bob. I was glad to see Bob wanted to stay, though I had little doubt of that once the elixir took effect.

They were with Carl and Darcy, both of whom, given what I saw earlier, seemed to be making the rounds through the other guests rather quickly.

Making up for lost time, I suspect. Someone should tell Darcy you can burn just as many calories fucking as you can running.

Carl and Bob were standing against the wall by the end of the couch, while Lisa and Darcy were on their knees in front of them—a common position tonight for both my male and female guests. Carl's wife, Darcy, was giving Bob a blowjob. One of those slow, down to the nuts, swallow him whole kind. The kind of blowjob exclusively meant to get the guy to come in nut-busting fashion, rather than just get him super hard in order to fuck—in other words, a blowjob the guys love. She was working it well, too. Her lips were tightly clamped around the shaft as she exerted a strong suction, exemplified by her deeply sunken cheeks. Along with a delightfully slow back and forth head bob along Bob's shaft, Darcy had her hands playfully, yet firmly, gripped his ass so that she could pull him in further—masterful.

For the time being, Carl and Lisa were content watching Darcy work her magic.

Asking the group with a perfect Host's aplomb, "So how's everything, guys, things going alright?"

Carl and Bob, grinning from ear to ear, blurted in unison, "Great!" Bob even tried shaking my hand—a nice gesture, but clumsily executed; his eyes were half-lidded and he couldn't see straight. Lisa winked, and mouthed a silent 'thank you' at me. I smiled, knowingly, and winked back. Humorously, while still engaged with Bob, Darcy tried to say something, but it just came out like a disjointed mumble.

Laughing, I was about to say something clever, but Lisa beat me to the punch, "Darcy, honey! Don't you know it's rude to talk with your mouth full?"

Darcy almost spit Bob's cock out trying not to laugh.

Carl, having nothing to do at the moment—not sure why, given Lisa's availability—began asking questions, "So how long have you and Karen been swinging?"

"Oh, it started months ago when a friend was visiting. It was just one of those spontaneous things. We liked it, so we've been putting together bigger parties ever since."

Carl continued with the questions.

I wish Lisa would start sucking him off so he'd shut up.

"What made you invite us? I mean, I thought you had to scan through the classifieds in gash mags, or troll internet sites to find like-minded people. How did you know...well, you know."

"You can thank Bob for the invite."

Bob finally came out of the erotic fog to fain surprise, "Me? What did I do?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you in front of Lisa. I caught you peeking over the fence at Karen and our friend when they were in the backyard."

"You saw me? Oh man...sorry."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I would have done the same myself. The look on your face told me you were ready for something like this."

Lisa got a little pissed at the news, and said as much to Bob, "You were peeking into their windows? All this time I'm thinking you're too tired for sex. Instead, you're out sneaking around, looking in our neighbor's windows and probably whacking off..."

"It wasn't their windows, it was their backyard, and it was only once, by accident..."

Lisa was going to say more, but Bob threw up his hand, as a signal for her to shut up. Lisa ended up mumbling, "I married a peeping Bob."

Bob had a concerned look when he asked, "Will, if this party was planned, why did you invite Barbara?"

Oh man, this is a disaster. I should get out of harm's way and go fuck someone.

Lisa also cringed at Bob's question, and said, coming to my rescue, "That was my fault, Bob. Will didn't invite her. He told me the party was just for the adults, and that Barbara shouldn't attend. I thought by 'adult' he meant there would be drinking, so I let Barb come."

Bob said, before falling back into his erotic fog, "Well, it's a good thing your mother called needing a ride. No telling what would happen if Barb stayed. Fuck the whole thing up."

Lisa rolled her eyes, and sighed in relief.

"Anyway," I said to Carl, hoping to finish off the conversation and get the hell away from them, "I thought if I was going to invite Bob and Lisa, I'd invite you guys and the others as well. It was a risk, but I figured if you guys weren't into it, you'd just leave. No harm, no foul. I rolled the dice, sure...but what the hell."

"Glad you rolled 'em, man," Carl exclaimed, "I mean, Darcy and I never even talk about doing something like this. Not even with each other. Oh, we talked about sex games and role-playing, and some other kinky stuff, just between the two of us, but nothing ever happened. It was getting pretty frustrating, what with Darcy running all the time and not in the mood..."

This time, Darcy did spit out Bob's cock, "What do you mean by, 'not in the mood'..."

"I mean it's been freakin' months since you felt like doing it, and that was only a quick one in the shower."

Darcy struck back, defensively, "Well, it's not like you're some ball of fire either. You're always tired after work..."

"I'm not tired on the weekends..."

Bob put a hand on Darcy's head, and said with severe frustration, "Darcy, honey, what are you doing to me girl? I was getting close. Get back on that thing."

Darcy squeaked a 'sorry,' and went back to her duties.

There was some more chitchat from Carl for a few more minutes—for some reason he didn't want me to leave—when we all heard Bob say, "Here it comes, baby," then groan loudly.

Darcy held Bob's cock it, and just jiggled her head back and forth a bit. Her cheeks, once so shallow and sunken, began to puff out as her mouth filled with cum. Two small trickles leaked out at the corners of her mouth, appearing as thin, white ribbons, making their way down to her chin, and eventually falling softly onto her breasts.

She continued her little head jiggle until she felt Bob's cock momentarily getting soft. When she pulled away, she tilted her head back a bit, keeping the cum from flowing out. Lisa then slid closer to Darcy, positioning her head slightly below her friend. Darcy aimed perfectly, allowing a large glob of cum to fall neatly into Lisa's open mouth.

They both rolled the cum around in their mouths, as if they were cooks tasting the proper seasoning of a soup, before swallowing and smacking their lips to draw out additional flavor.

"Okay Lisa, do Carl now," Darcy said brightly.

I know I'm going to kick myself for this, but I had to ask.

"Just what are you guys doing?"

Darcy answered, as Lisa latched onto Carl's cock, "We're finding out whose cum tastes better. So far, we've done Rashid, Jack, and Bob, of course. So far, Bob's the best. Don't you think so Lisa?"

Lisa, with Carl's cock half way in her mouth, just nodded her head in affirmation.

"Jack's was okay, kind of neutral at first, but the texture was way too thick. Rashid's was a really heavy load, not as thick as Jack's, but way bitter. I think it's his diet. Didn't you think so, Lisa?"

Another head nod.

I took that as my cue to, 'get out of Dodge,' "Interesting. Well..."

Feet don't fail me now.

I went in search of safer fields, and I saw them on the other side of the room.

I made my way over and around various groups sprawled out across the living room, much like a soldier working his way through a minefield.

I noticed the daisy chain girls had found a fourth, and a fifth, daisy. Rashid's face was buried in Linda's bush, tonguing her vigorously, while Sara was doing the same to Jackie. Jackie, whose tastes leaned heavily toward the phallic rather than Sapphic, was sucking on Rashid's balls as she slowly stroked his cock. Denise lovingly attended to Sara, and had the exotic beauty in spasms of pleasure. Linda was having the time of her life, her face buried deep between Denise's legs.

I half thought about joining them, but I caught sight of Karen near the door of my study.

She was tight against Cecilia, having the younger woman backed up against the wall and up on tiptoes. Karen clasped both of Cecilia's hands firmly in her left hand and held them, outstretched, far above her head. Three fingers of her right hand were buried deep in Cecilia's pussy, and she was making the ebony princess slide her body, up and down, along them. Karen nuzzled Cecilia's face, occasionally kissing her lips gently or whispering a soft command into Cecilia's ear. Cecilia's legs trembled in strain and ecstasy.

I stopped to watch the two when I was within earshot of Karen.

Karen brushed her lips across Cecilia's cheek, whispering in a dark and sultry voice, "Do my fingers feel good?"

"Oh yes, Queen Mistress," replied Cecilia, panting.

"Hmm, I can tell, your pussy's dripping. Should I play with your clit, as well?"

"Oh yes, please, Queen Mistress."

Karen smiled at first, and then said absentmindedly, "I think not."

Cecilia whimpered in disappointment at the news, but Karen hushed her, "First, I want you to fuck my fingers like you fuck my Master's cock."

Cecilia shifted up and down a bit faster, but she did it awkwardly, given that she wasn't balanced well on her toes.

Karen laughed brightly, "It isn't the same, is it? Don't my fingers feel the same as Master's cock?"

Cecilia was afraid to say anything, less she hurt Queen Mistress' feelings.

Karen kissed her again, brushing her tongue along Cecilia's lips, "Of course they don't, but they still feel wonderful." On the last syllable of 'wonderful,' Karen pushed her fingers deeper inside, just as Cecilia was dropping down. Cecilia's mouth snapped open. She gasped at the sudden shock of pleasure.

Karen held her fingers fully inside, working them around deep in Cecilia's cunt. Cecilia's legs were trembling to the waves of pleasure.

Just as it looked like Cecilia would come, Karen removed her fingers, "Nope, not the same at all...pity."

Bringing her hand up to Cecilia's mouth, she commanded, "Suck," and as Cecilia opened her mouth, Karen slid all four of her fingers inside, while saying, "Suck on them like you suck on Master's cock."

It was all so eerily familiar to what I had done with Beatrice. Repeatedly, Karen would bring her fingers up to Cecilia's mouth for her to suck on, before inserting them back into her pussy. Then, massaging her insides until Cecilia was nearly climaxing, she would remove them and push them back into Cecilia's mouth. Karen did this until her fingers were coated with a thick film of Cecilia's arousal and saliva.

"Yes," Karen intoned, as if setting the scene, "That's Master's cock you're sucking. Feel it, hard and hot against your tongue? Play with it, now. Flick your tongue across that fat head, and make his cock grow harder and fuller, still. Feel it dear, expanding in your mouth...oh yes, swelling until there's no room left to flick your tongue. Such heartache, now...no more room, but you need more room in that hot mouth of yours. You need to flick that quick tongue faster so that it makes Master's cock explode, filling you with all of his hot, thick cum. And really, isn't that what you want, his hot cum? So, you must open wider, dear."

Cecilia stretched her mouth open as far as she could, allowing Karen to insert her thumb, as well.

"Let your saliva run all along his cock. Bathe him in it...that's wonderful dear, now Master is ready for your pussy. Are you ready for Master's cock?"

"Yes, Queen Mistress!"

Karen easily slid three fingers into Cecilia's pussy, then a forth. The thumb was trickier and Cecilia needed to lower herself in order to widen her stance and spread her legs further so that Karen could insert her whole hand.

There Cecilia squatted. With her back straight against the wall, legs jutted out sideways from her torso and bent at a right angle at her knees, she looked every bit as one of those Egyptian hieroglyphics that decorate a Pharaoh's tomb.

Karen had all fingers and thumb completely inside her pussy. She pushed her hand in a little further, just enough so that Cecilia's inner labia nearly covered all of Karen's knuckles. While slowly rotating her hand, she rapidly shook her arm, causing her fingers and hand to vibrate inside of her.

Cecilia was nearly grunting like a wounded animal at the pleasure and pain. She rocked forward, almost losing her footing, but Karen balanced her by pushing Cecilia against the wall as she pressed her mouth onto Cecilia's.

Long, muffled moans—shrieks of pleasure, really—whose volume were dampened against Karen's mouth, drowned out the sloshing sounds of Karen's rapid massaging of Cecilia's drenched pussy.

Cecilia ripped her hands away from Karen's grip, and grabbed either side of Karen's head for added support. Karen pressed her mouth harder onto her, forcing her tongue deeper into Cecilia's mouth, while she pushed her rotating hand deeper into her pussy. I could see nothing of her knuckles, as she resumed her rapid arm shake.

Karen stared to inch her hand in further, but just then, Cecilia went wide-eyed and snapped her legs around Karen's arm, as if a trap were sprung.

Cecilia remained in her angled crouch, motionless, but I could tell from the way her stomach muscles rolled that she was in perpetual climax. Soon, they slowed their kiss, taking longer and deeper bites at each other's tongue with their lips. They stayed like that, locked against the wall for a little while longer, until Cecilia finally went limp, sliding down the rest of the way to the floor.

Even Karen was breathing hard from the intense eroticism and strain of the ordeal as she whispered one more time, "Is that how Master's cock feels?"

Cecilia only smiled weakly.

When Karen stood up, I put my arm around her, surprising her, "Oh, you scared me. How long have you been here?"

"Long enough. That was amazing."

A satisfied smile crossed her face as she looked down at Cecilia, "It all came so naturally," then kissing me on the cheek, she whispered, "You were right. At least I think I did something...something using my...you know what. I'll tell you about it later."

How much of what Karen did to Cecilia was done with her mind, or just through her growing, expert sexual techniques, was hard for me to guess. If she truly pushed her into that shattering orgasm with the help of her mind, then her powers have grown near to my level. I kept these thoughts to myself, until I learned more from her of what she did and how.