Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie said "I hope they've gone somewhere together!"

"Should we go and look for them or just wait here?"

"Let's just wait."

We made ourselves comfortable and I held Jessie in my arms as we relaxed and air dried. A few minutes later a shadow loomed over us and we turned to see Angela and Patrick. It truly was a surprise to see them together so we didn't have to act. Patrick's cock was standing to attention and Angela looked radiant. "Look who I found!" she said.

Jessie and I didn't want to lie to her so we remained silent, luckily Patrick jumped in and said "Well strictly speaking I found you Angela!"

She laughed and said "Put your towel next to mine and let's sit and relax."

He did as she asked and my brother and I sandwiched the girls between us. Angela and him began talking and soon forget about Jessie and me. It was clear they had a lot to say and Jessie squeezed my hand and smiled at me. It looked like her plan was working and both seemed comfortable being together.

Patrick asked "Why didn't you ever mention this place to me Angela, its beautiful!"

"I didn't think you'd want to come to a nudist beach and I didn't want to pressure you."

Patrick smiled sadly and said "Since you left I've come to realise that many things I thought were important aren't and things I took for granted were actually important."

"What do you mean?"

"I used to think the size of my dick was an issue and I tried to compensate by having as many women as I could. I never wanted a proper relationship because I thought they couldn't be happy with what I had to offer. That's why I always behaved like such an arse and I never would have considered being naked in public and exposing my weakness without being able to show off my other skills. After you left I realised I'd lost the only thing that had ever really mattered to me."

He paused and let his words sink in before he said "Someone told me about this beach and I thought it was an opportunity to start fresh and not worry about what other people think."

I thought his words were quite moving but Angela didn't respond. I couldn't see her expression and until she suddenly threw herself onto him wasn't sure of their impact on her. She kissed his face all over and then their mouths locked for a proper deep kiss. Seeing her straddling my brother's body and her small breasts rubbing against his chest as they kissed got an instant rise out of me and Jessie felt my cock as it pressed against her. She took it in her hand and leaned in for a kiss.

I was pretty sure that if we'd had the beach to ourselves we would have taken things all the way and made love. Instead we were panting with lust as we held each other and Patrick said the words I'm pretty sure he never said to another woman before "I love you Angela and I'm sorry for everything."

I could see tears in her eyes as she said "I love you too Patrick and if you promise to never again behave like you did in the past, I forgive you."

"I promise! I've learned a lot over the past weeks and I never want to go back to the way things were."

They kissed again and then Angela lifted herself off Patrick and lay at his side again. I could see his still hard cock was glistening with fluids in the sunlight. Had he actually been inside her?! Jessie noticed the same and wiggled her eyebrows at me. We laughed and said "Come on you two, let's hit the water."

The four of us stood and holding hands we ran all the way into the water. We must have made quite a sight! Two beautiful Asian girls with tiny breasts and hard nipples holding the hands of two foreigners with stiff cocks and balls bouncing as we ran. Once we were deep enough in the water the girls jumped into our arms and I don't know about them but my cock found its way into Jessie. I froze when I realised what had happened. This was the first time I'd been in her pussy without a latex barrier and it felt fantastic but I was terrified I'd lose control and get her pregnant. I tried to pull out but her legs were wrapped around me tightly and I couldn't move.

I whispered "Jessie, what about protection?"

"I started on the pill and it's my safe time anyway. Even if it happens I don't care, I'd love you have your baby."

I felt my heart melt at her words and suddenly wanted it to happen. It would be difficult but I was sure we could manage. "I love you too and I want nothing more than to be with you forever and give you as many babies as you want!"

I felt her pussy clench and throb along the length of my cock. We didn't move and just let the waves sway us gently. She suddenly cried into my ear and I knew she'd orgasmed. The way her pussy massaged my cock and the flood of hot liquid pushed me over the edge and I shot burst after burst of live giving semen deep into her. Her pussy squeezed even tighter, milking the last drops of come from me as she said "Oh Chris, that was so good. I could feel you shooting deep within me!"

"Jessie, I meant what I said. Will you marry me?"

She looked into my eyes and smiled "Yes, I will."

My cock had softened slightly but hearing her acceptance made it surge to full hardness once again. "Oh, I felt that!" she said as she began to rock in my arms.

This time I lasted longer and managed to give her another two orgasms before adding my own load to her already overflowing pussy. We'd totally forgotten about Angela and Patrick and when we recovered they were standing side by side staring at us in wonder. Angela said "Did you guys just do what I think you did?"

Jessie grinned and said "You mean agreeing to marry or having sex?"

"Both!"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god! Congratulations."

I studied Angela and Patrick's expressions and could see they were really happy for us. Patrick said "How about we make it a double wedding?"

There was a stunned silence as we all stared at hime. After what felt like ages Angela finally said "Are you asking me to marry you?"

Patrick nodded and much like Jessie before, Angela jumped into his arms and said "Yes, yes, yes!"

Once the celebrations were over, Jessie and Angela headed back to our spot on the beach chatting excitedly all the way. Patrick and I remained in the water and I couldn't help but ask "What bought that on? I never figured you for the marrying type!"

He smiled, "Nor did I. But while I was waiting for you guys I looked around and saw all the happy couples and the way they acted with each other and it hit me again what an idiot I'd been. Angela is a fantastic woman and when I saw her lying in the sand my heart missed a beat and I felt a flood of love that I've never experienced before, I just knew she was the one for me and forever."

"I feel exactly the same way about Jessie!"

We were both quite emotional and somehow ended up hugging each other. At first it felt awkward holding my brother's naked body against my own but I soon forgot about the nudity and just enjoyed being closer to him than ever before. As we walked back onto the beach I felt a sudden pang of guilt. Should I tell him that I'd been intimate with his future wife? I didn't want to cause any issues between them and remained silent for now. I'd discuss it with the girls and let them decide what I should do.

"Why the sudden silence and long face bro?" Patrick asked.

I smiled and said "Oh nothing, I was just thinking."

"Well don't do too much of that today, look at what's waiting for us!" he said as he nodded towards Jessie and Angela. I looked and all other thoughts left my mind. They were lying side by side on their tummies with their amazing asses facing the sky. The cheeky nymphs had their legs apart and we could see everything clearly!

We stopped at their feet and stared. "I could look at that all day!"

Patrick laughed and glancing at my stiffening cock said "Judging by that I think you could do more than just look!"

I laughed and, looking at his stiff organ, said "You're no better!"

Without speaking we both decided to drop ourselves on our girls. My penis poked at Jessie's ass before sliding down between her legs. I assume Patrick's vertical stiffy was resting between Angela's cheeks. The girls squealed in surprise at the wet bodies and hard cocks and our antics again attracted a lot of attention. After some more fooling around we lifted ourselves off them and dropped onto the blankets next to them. It wasn't comfortable for me and I had to punch a depression into the sand to make space for my penis.

Patrick laughed at my plight "So there are advantages to having a small cock!"

We all laughed and Jessie said "We've been talking about our wedding plans! When would you guys like to do it?"

I shrugged and said "I'm happy with anything you decide. I just need to check how long I can legally stay in Hong Kong."

Patrick said "Anything is fine with me, so you girls can pick."

I said "I'd like to move to Hong Kong to complete my studies here."

Jessie gave me a kiss and said "Are you sure you want to live here?"

"No question about it, I love you, you're in Hong Kong so it's a no brainer! I just need to figure out where we can live and how we can afford it."

Patrick said "Don't worry about that, Angela and I will be happy to help you guys."

This time it was Angela that gave him a kiss and a cuddle. The discussion continued and after a while we rolled onto out backs and continued talking. Patrick and Angela wanted to swim again but this time Jessie and I stayed put. It was the first opportunity we'd to talk in private.

"I need your advice!" I said.

"What about?"

"I feel bad about not telling Patrick that we were intimate with Angela. What should I do?"

"What does your heart tell you?"

"I want to be honest with him and tell him everything but I also don't want to cause any problems between them."

She smiled and said "Well, I have some good news for you. Angela already told him everything."

I stared at her in surprise "When?"

"After they met and we were swimming."

"He didn't say a word to me! But I'm glad it's out in the open."

She nodded and I added "Now there's only the fact that we arranged this meeting!"

Jessie smiled and shook her head "Nope, Patrick told her all about it!"

I slapped my forehead and said "Bloody hell, can no one around here keep secrets!"

Jessie laughed and stood up. "Come on, let's go into the water."

Once we found them I said, "Patrick, Jessie told me that you know what happened between the three of us?"

He smiled and nodded so I continued "I was going to tell you before, but I got cold feet and wanted to discuss it with the girls first."

He put his hand on my shoulder and said "Take it easy little brother. Its fine and I'm glad Angela was able to help you guys as well as getting some pleasure herself."

I was relieved at his response and he went on to say "Actually, Angela and I have been discussing it and if you and Jessie agree we'd like to continue having an open relationship between the four of us."

I wasn't totally sure what he was suggesting and looked at Jessie. She looked equally confused and Angela stepped in saying "What he's trying to say is that we'd like to stay intimate with you both."

I looked at Jessie again and could tell from her expression that she was feeling the same way I was. My penis was already stiffening as I imagined Patrick with her and all sorts of other combinations. We smiled at each other and she said "We'd love that!"

The girls hugged and Patrick looked at me and said be careful where you put that thing before giving me a hug also. We then swapped partners and Angela whispered "Thanks for everything Chris."

With the hugging over Patrick said "I've got another announcement, it looks like I'm going to get a promotion which will mean quite a lot more money and a big bonus. My idea is to have the wedding in Bali and fly our parents in. After that we can stay a week or two for the honeymoon."

Of course we all loved his idea and more plans were made as we returned to the towels and ate some of our packed food. We left the beach earlier than last time as we were all eager to get to Patrick's place and celebrate properly.

After the four of us closed the front door of his apartment our clothes were off in record time and it was a race to get to the bedroom. Jessie and Angela lay down side by side and Patrick and I instantly buried our faces between our respective partner's legs. He was a master at this and soon had Angela screaming in pleasure. Jessie followed shortly later with a slightly less spectacular orgasm and I vowed to learn as much as I could from my brother.

The girls were still recovering when we moved into position. I had my eyes on Patrick's cock as it slid into Angela and he watched mine as I did the same with Jessie. We tried synchronizing our thrusts but it was tricky due to the differences in length. Despite this we soon managed to get a nice rhythm going. It was amazingly hot to be doing this together and before long the four of us peaked. When we pulled out I was about to clean up Jessie when Angela said "Chris, you do me and Patrick can take care of Jessie."

I glanced at Jessie and she nodded. I switched places with my brother and watched as his face approached my girl's seeping pussy. Instead of jealousy I felt an incredible surge of lust as his tongue made contact and he began to lick up our combined juices. Angela was equally fascinated and I could tell she was getting more and more turned on at the sight. With mutual understanding we waited and watched the two of them until Jessie screamed again in orgasm and sprayed Patrick's face with even more fluid.

Angela dropped back onto the bed and gestured for me to get started. I couldn't wait and dived between her legs finding her juicy pussy with my tongue. It hit me then that I was swallowing my brother's semen but I didn't care. It tasted much like mine and Angela's flavour was equally delicious. She began to writhe and squirm as I hit all the right spots and more and more juice flowed from within her.

I could sense Jessie and Patrick watching us and hoped they found it as exciting as we had. Angela was soon screaming in pleasure and just like her sister squirted. The moment I pulled by face from between her legs her sister was on me and licked and kissed me deeply. My cock has hard as steel as I lay down next to Jessie and heard her say "Patrick I want you!"

I smiled at her and trembled at the thought of what was about to happen. We rearranged ourselves so that Jessie was in the centre of the bed and Angela and I on either side of her. Without being prompted he opened the draw of his night table and removed a condom. He rolled the latex sheath over his stiff organ and then moved between Jessie's parted legs. He looked at me as if checking one last time that this was really OK. I nodded and he turned to Angela and got the same sign of approval.

He began to move closer and Jessie's hand sought out mine and took hold of it. I was almost beside myself with excitement as Patrick began to rub his cock up and down her entrance. She moaned in pleasure at what he was doing and I noticed he spent a lot more time teasing her clitoris and opening than I usually did. Jessie's hand squeezed mine even harder when he placed his cock at her tiny opening and slowly slid inside.

Sensing movement from Angela I looked over and saw she was rubbing and tweaking her sisters very erect nipple. I did the same and Jessie began to moan even louder. Patrick was now thrusting rhythmically and I noticed he had a hand between her legs teasing her clit at the same time. This was so hot and my own cock was smearing precum all over Jessie's leg as it bumped against me. I could tell Jessie was getting close to another peak and moved forwards, taking her nipple into my mouth. I licked, sucked and chewed it, pushing her ever closer to the brink. Angela did the same to her other breast and our eyes locked briefly. I could see she was excited as I was and knew I'd be making love to her soon, under the watchful eyes of my brother and her sister.

Jessie's legs suddenly shot up and wrapped around Patrick. She began to scream and her body shook as a massive orgasm hit her. Patrick thrust rapidly a few more times before grunting and holding himself still as his cock exploded. I let go of Jessie's nipple and moved up to her face, kissing her deeply. Both she and Patrick were out of breath and once they recovered, I watched as Patrick held the condom at the base of his penis and slowly pulled out. There was a lot of fluid but none of it his! When he was all the way out I could see the tip of the rubber swollen with the volume of ejaculate he'd deposited there.

He moved to the side of the bed and collapsed next to Angela, who immediately kissed him. I then heard her say "That was so hot baby!"

I focused my attention on Jessie and said "You look so beautiful!"

She smiled and asked "Are you OK?"

I smiled back "Yes, it was fantastic watching you."

She looked towards Angela and Patrick and I did the same. Angela had moved down the bed and was slowly removing the full condom from Patrick's softening penis. Once it was off, she knotted and dropped it off the side of the bed and then went to work, licking my brother's cock clean. When she was done she raised her head and looked at me, "It's your turn Chris, I need you NOW!"

We laughed at the desperation in her voice but I was equally ready to do more that spectate. Jessie slid to the side and Angela took her place in the centre of the bed. She looked amazingly sexy as she extended her legs and reached down using her hands to spread open her pussy lips. I gulped as I stared at the pink wet interior surrounded by her matted black pubic hair. I glanced at Jessie and she smiled and nodded. Patrick said "What are you wait for bro, she needs you!"

I moved between her legs and took a leaf from Patrick's book, spending more time teasing Angela's pussy before actual penetration. It seemed to work and she was writhing and moaning as she said "Put it in NOW!"

I did as she asked and groaned at the sensation of my cock pushing slowly into her tight, hot and very well lubricated channel. I saw Jessie and Patrick staring between our legs and took a look down to watch as the last inch of my cock slid home. I was as deep as I could go and felt my balls resting on Angela's buttocks. Patrick was kissing Angela's neck and I heard him whisper "You took all of him babe, it looks so fucking amazing!"

She groaned loudly hearing his words and her pleasure increased further as Jessie took her nipple into her mouth, just as she had done earlier. I could feel Angela's pussy rippling all along the length of my buried cock and each time Jessie or Patrick touched her or spoke she responded by squeezing me even more tightly. I began to withdraw slowly, until just the head of my cock was still within her and then I reversed direction and slid back inside. She seemed to be enjoying my slow and gentle approach as her eyes were closed and she was whimpering "Yes, yes..."

Patrick's hand began moving down her body approaching her crotch and he began to tease her prominent clitoris. This pushed Angela over the edge and she began to scream and her body jerked as it was hit by a massive orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I couldn't move as the spasms washed over her and a flood of liquid sprayed against my crotch. Patrick exclaimed and pulled his hand back. It was dripping with her juices and he eagerly licked his fingers. All of this was too much for me and as soon as she loosened slightly I thrust into her rapidly for a few strokes before crying out with my own orgasm.

My cock swelled and sealed off Angela's pussy as, what felt like a huge quantity of sperm, was squirted deep into her. She gasped and said "Oh my god, I can feel it filling me!"

1...67891011