Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was proved right and the three of us stumbled into her flat after 7 o'clock feeling exhausted and sticky from the salty sea water. Showers were in order and Angela went first followed by Jessie and me together. We emerged feeling refreshed and Angela said "I ordered pizza."

Jessie and I cheered. We were really hungry as we hadn't eaten much all day. While we were waiting for our food to arrive Jessie snuggled up to me and then asked Angela "You said before 'when's it done properly' what did you mean?"

Angela smiled and said "Ah, sister did you get a taste for anal sex?"

Jessie blushed but said "Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit it and if it means we can have sex without a condom I really want to try it!"

"Well, if your lover prepares you properly it feels amazing and the orgasms I had were unique."

"Will you help us?"

Angela glanced at me and I shrugged to show I didn't have a problem with it. "OK, but not before dinner!"

We all laughed and when the doorbell rang, Angela jumped up and wrapped herself in a towel before answering. While she was busy at the door I said "Do you think it's fair to keep asking her for help, we're having all the fun and she just has to watch."

"I know, I was thinking the same thing but she seems OK with it and last time she enjoyed herself as well."

I nodded doubtfully and Jessie said "You know, today on the beach when she touched you and kissed you it made me really excited."

I looked at her in surprise "What do you mean?"

"I mean it turned me on seeing her touch you and kiss you."

I smiled and said "I'm glad you didn't get jealous!"

She bit her lip and gave me one of her sexy looks before saying "Instead of just asking her for advice we could let her join in."

I gulped "But I love you and I'd feel like I'm cheating on you if I did something with Angela."

She frowned "I know you love me but it's only sex and if I'm with you it's not cheating."

Her logic made some sense and I said "When you put it like that, how can I say no to you."

She smiled and kissed me just as Angela called "Are you guys so full of love you don't need food anymore?"

We laughed and went to the table to enjoy the meal. All of us were starving and everything was soon eaten. As we cleaned up the dishes Jessie said "Angela, Chris and I spoke earlier and we decided we don't want you to help us sexually anymore."

Angela looked at me and then at Jessie before saying "Sure, if that's what you want."

We could tell she was disappointed and probably a bit hurt. "We want you to join us instead."

Angela's eyebrows shot up as she looked at her sister in surprise. "What?"

"We think it's unfair for you to help us and then be left out. Since you don't have a boyfriend at the moment we want to share everything with you."

She glanced between the two of us and I could tell she wasn't sure if this was a joke or if Jessie was serious. I said "It's true, you've done so much for us and we want you to be part of our lives and our love."

Angela looked at her sister "Are you alright with this?"

"It was my idea silly! I know Chris loves me and I'm happy to share him with you."

She considered it in silence for a moment and then smiled "Well, I'm happy to accept your offer!"

The three of us hugged and Jessie, always the impatient one said "OK, let's get started!"

Angela laughed as she went to the bathroom saying "You two get comfortable in bed already."

Jessie took my hand and pulled me onto the bed. We held each other kissing and I reached down between her legs to discover she was already sopping wet. My penis was also rigid with anticipation and Jessie positioned herself so that it could slide between her legs. My glans was tickled by her pubic hair and then I felt wetness and heat. I pulled back and moved slightly, allowing my cock to slide over, rather than into her pussy. She moaned as my shaft glided over her protruding clitoris and held me tightly as I repeated this action.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and rolled onto my back to look at Angela. She was smiling at us and holding a tube in her hand. "This is a vital ingredient for good anal sex!" She handed me the tube of lubricant and then spoke to Jessie. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I want to do everything with Chris."

"OK, move to the middle of the bed and lie on your tummy."

Jessie did as she was told and Angela said "Chris, apply the lubricant and use your fingers to stretch her anus."

I nodded and moved closer to Jessie. Angela walked around the bed and settled next to her sister. She watched as I opened the tube, applied some to my finger and then gently probed between Jessie's fantastic ass cheeks. I quickly located the tiny opening and rubbed my finger over it gently, applying a layer of lube. Jessie's legs moved apart to give me more room to work. I could tell I'd need more of the slippery gel and squeezed a generous amount directly onto her opening. Angela nodded and said "Good, you can never have too much lubrication!"

Jessie began to moan as I pushed more of the jelly like substance into the tiny opening and then followed it in with my index finger. "Ohh, that feels strange!" she gasped and wriggled.

I froze, fearing she didn't like it but she said "No don't stop, it's nice!"

We laughed and I continued to push my finger in and out of the hot and now slippery hole.

Angela said "You're doing well Chris, start to go deeper."

I did as she said and soon felt the passage tighten. I pulled back out and pushed more of the lube into the slightly stretched opening. There was still some resistance but my finger pushed on and was soon completely buried in Jessie's ass. Her muscles were squeezing so tightly it was almost painful and I struggled to imagine how my penis would fit into there.

"OK Chris, try adding a second finger."

I pulled out and squirted more lube directly into the pulsing hole before inserting two fingers. Jessie moaned and I wasn't sure if it was a moan of pleasure or pain. "Try to relax Jessie."

"OK."

She took a deep breath and I felt her suddenly loosen. Using the opportunity I pushed both fingers into her. "Oh god, I feel so full!" she gasped.

"Chris, keep pumping your fingers in and out and try to rotate your hand a bit while you do it."

I followed her directions and soon my fingers were thrusting in and out easily. The squelching sounds combined with Jessie's cries of pleasure were incredibly arousing and I felt precum begin to drip from my cock. Without waiting for Angela to tell me I managed to slip in a third finger. Jessie seemed to be getting close to orgasm and when I buried all three of my fingers as deeply as they could go she screamed loudly.

For a moment her anal channel loosened but then it clamped down with a vengeance, crushing my digits together painfully. Luckily the extreme pressure only lasted a moment and then it relented and began to pulsate. Jessie was breathless as she said "Oh my god, I've never felt anything like that!"

Angela laughed "I told you, it's different to a normal orgasm."

I gently began to extract my fingers and was surprised to see how much her opening was gaping. "You better get in there Chris, before it closes up!"

I hadn't expected things to go so rapidly but I quickly sat up and straddled Jessie. I was sitting on her thighs, just below her buttocks and my cock lay between her sexy cheeks reaching all the way up past her arse and onto her back. Angela said "God, it looks huge like that!"

Jessie tried to look back and see what her sister was talking about, but I didn't give her the opportunity. I pulled her cheeks apart, revealing the slowly closing entrance. I pulled back and my cock followed until its tip nestled in the target. I was about to penetrate when Angela said "Wait!"

In my excitement I'd forgotten to lubricate my cock. Angela grabbed the discarded tube of gel and then took my penis, lifting it off her sister so that she was able to apply a thick coat of the cold, slippery substance. Her hand felt amazing as it glided over my pulsing organ and she said "I can't wait to try this thing!"

Jessie giggled and said "Stop playing with my boyfriend, you'll get a chance soon enough!"

Angela smiled and pushed my penis back to its previous position, but kept her hand on it. Everything was ready and I licked my lips in anticipation as I began to push forwards. The tip slid easily into the distended opening and it felt fantastic. The further I penetrated the hotter and tighter it got. At about halfway, Jessie moaned "Wait!"

I froze and she wiggled her bottom a bit, causing me unbelievable pleasure before lifting it slightly, thereby pushing me in another centimetre or two. "That's better! It feels amazing" she panted.

Angela removed her hand from my cock and said, "You'll probably be more comfortable lying on a pillow."

She grabbed one from the bed and slid it under her sisters raised waist. "Oh, yes, that's perfect!"

This was the signal for me to carry on and I pushed ahead slowly. Both Angela and I stared at the amazing sight of Jessie's tiny arsehole, stretching around my thick shaft as it slid further and further into her. If you've never experienced anal sex you can't believe how fantastic it feels. The texture, tightness and heat are very different to a pussy. I groaned in satisfaction as my cock sank unstoppably into her depths until my groin hit the soft pillows of her bottom.

Angela, sounding somewhat surprised, said "Jesus sis! You've taken it all!"

I didn't move, letting Jessie and myself get accustomed to the feeling. I used my pelvic muscles to pump more blood into my cock and it swelled within the tight confines of her anus. Jessie gasped and squeezed back. I felt it all long my shaft and it was so powerful I couldn't have moved my cock even if I'd wanted to. When I felt her grip ease I began a slow and gentle thrusting, pulling out about half way. Jessie cried loudly with pleasure on each thrust before she screamed in orgasm and again clamped down on my cock, locking me in place.

Another orgasmic scream caused us to look at Angela, who was writhing next to us with her eyes shut, one hand pulling on a nipple and the other between her legs. I felt my testicles tighten at the sight and the moment the pressure on my cock eased I began to pump rapidly, slapping against Jessie's superbly cushioned arse. I shouted "I'm going to come!", and three or four thrusts later it happened.

Buried as deeply as I could go, with my balls pressed against Jessie's hot and soaking pussy I could feel my ejaculation building before it was forced down the constricted vessels of my cock and erupted deep within Jessie's bowels. A moment later, triggered by the sensation of my hot sperm hosing her equally hot arse, another orgasm hit Jessie. She squeezed my still spurting cock, forcing out every last drop of ejaculate. I collapsed on top of her, only just managing to keep from crushing her petite body. It was the best and most intense orgasm I'd experienced to date.

As we lay there panting a husky voice said "You two are so f'ing hot! I've never seen anything like it in my life."

We both turned to look at Angela, who was flushed and sweaty. I grinned at her and after kissing Jessie's neck, pushed myself up. I was still firmly buried within her and in no rush to leave. Her beautiful back was covered in a sheen of sweat and I licked it, enjoying the salty flavour.

As my penis slowly softened it was expelled by the rhythmic clenching of Jessie's, no longer virginal, anus. With a loud pop, followed by a slightly wet and rude sounding expulsion of air, my penis emerged quickly followed by a stream of ejaculate. It must have felt strange to her as she gasped "Oh!!" and reached back trying to stop the flow. It was impossible and the fluid just kept coming.

Angela laughed "It's like an enema, you can't stop it."

"What about your bed sheet?" Jessie asked worriedly.

"We're going to have to change it anyway so just relax."

Jessie removed her hand and her buttocks unclenched as she relaxed. The river of juices continued for a while before slowing to a trickle and finally stopping. I was amazed at the volume and it formed a very messy but also incredibly sexy puddle between her legs. Seeing the amount, Angela ran to the bathroom, returned with a towel that she handed me. I gently wiped Jessie's bottom and then dabbed at the pool, trying to dry it as best as I could.

With that done I asked "So, how did you like that Jessie?"

She rolled onto her back and grinned at me before saying "Super! I hope you liked it too because I really want to do it again."

I grinned back "It was the best experience if my life so I'm pretty sure we'll do it again!"

She sat up and we held each other, kissing gently. "You lovebirds better get cleaned up. Anal sex is fine but you have to really clean yourselves before doing anything else."

I took Jessie's hand and helped her out of bed. Once she was standing she suddenly said "More is coming!"

With a hand on her bottom, she ran to the bathroom and Angela and I both laughed as we heard her using the toilet. I followed her and when she was done we shared the shower, making sure to clean each other thoroughly. This of course gave me another erection and Jessie smiled, whispering "Save it for Angela!"

When we left the bathroom, Angela was standing next to the bed, leaning over and using the towel to clean the mess more thoroughly. The view was stunning and her bottom wiggled seductively as she moved. Jessie gave me one of her cute and sexy looks and nodded towards her sister. I raised my eyebrows and she nodded and gesticulated with her hands.

I walked up to Angela and placed my hands on her hips. She immediately turned and, seeing my renewed erection smiled. "God, are you ready to go again?"

I nodded and Jessie said "Tell him what to do sister!"

She considered a moment and then said "How about just like this!"

I smiled "Anything you want Angela!"

She pushed back and my penis slid between her legs and rubbed along the length of her pussy. I could feel her pubic hair and quite a lot of moisture. "That feels so good!" she gasped.

From my position I couldn't see her tits but I knew where they were! Leaning forwards, I took them in my hands and felt her hard nipples pressing against my palms. Apart from the slightly smaller nipples, her breasts were just like Jessie's. Angela reached back and grasped my cock, rubbing it against her pussy. She moaned then said "I've never had one this size before so be gentle."

She continued doing what she was doing and I felt her getting increasingly wet. "How do you feel about going bareback?"

I looked at Jessie and she nodded eagerly. Before I could reply Angela added "I was tested last week, after Patrick I wanted to be sure."

I said "It's fine with me."

She resumed her rubbing and then slotted my tip into her hot sheath. It was hot, wet and tight and I instinctively pushed deeper. The sensations were amazing and I suddenly realised that this was the first time I was in a woman's pussy without a latex barrier. When I was over halfway in, Angela said "This feels so good, but go a bit slower now Chris, you're in virgin territory!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Jessie. She leaned down and we kissed while I gently rocked back and forth within Angela, letting her get used to me. After our kiss, Jessie watched my glistening cock as it went in and out of her sister. I could tell it was turning her on as she was rubbing her legs together and then pinched her own nipple. I let go of one of Angela's breasts and put my hand between Jessie's legs. She instantly widened her stance, giving me greater access. Her pussy was drenched I slipped a finger into her while using my thumb to flick over her large clitoris. Both girls were moaning loudly and I felt it was time to push deeper into Angela.

I stopped the rocking motion and slowly pushed deeper. It got tighter and tighter and when there were only a few centimetres left she gasped and said "Oh Chris, you're so deep!"

She felt different to Jessie but I wasn't sure if it was the position or just the fact that there was nothing between my cock and her amazing pussy. I continued pushing and soon was as deep as I could get. Angela's ass was wiggling, which gave me great pleasure and she said "Oh, god, it feels fantastic!"

Jessie cried out hearing her sister's words, and I felt a gush of her juices spray over my hand as she had another orgasm. Angela wasn't far behind and, although I wasn't moving she climaxed. Screaming loudly, just like when she was with Patrick, I could feel her pussy pulsing wildly all along my length. Once she relaxed I pulled almost all the way out and then, with a single thrust, buried my cock within her again.

She cried out and Jessie took my hand from between her legs and placed it back on her sister. I used it to get a better grip on Angela and repeated the previous action. As I went in and out I could feel her using her pelvic muscles to clench and unclench and if I hadn't had that orgasm earlier I wouldn't have been able to hold back. "Ohhhh so good! Harder! Faster! More!" she moaned.

I began to really pound into her and the room was filled with the sounds of sex. Slapping flesh and wet squelching sounds combined with grunting, panting and moaning. It was fantastic and Angela soon hit another screaming high. This was a whopper and seemed to last for ages, at the end she was so weak, her legs couldn't support her anymore and she collapsed onto the bed.

I hadn't expected this and my cock was ripped out of her and bobbing about obscenely. Jessie laughed and "Look at it Chris! It's bigger than ever!"

I took a look and she was right! My cock was thick and throbbing, dark red in colour and covered in Angela's juices. Jessie grabbed it and said "Finish inside her!"

I moved over to Angela, who was lying on her front, with her legs hanging down the side of the bed. Her pussy was bright red and soaked with juices that still seemed to be flowing. When we'd started it had been a tiny little opening but now it was a gaping pink hole. I was ready to come and I quickly pushed my cock into the welcoming orifice and began a steady pumping action.

Angela's hands gripped the bedsheet tightly as I gave her everything I had. She was moaning and crying and making sounds I can't describe. Her pussy was still so tight and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar sensation indicating my own orgasm was approaching. I shouted "I'm going to come soon!"

Angela moaned and said "Fill me up Chris!"

I felt her pussy tighten and it was enough to open the floodgates. I grunted and pushed as deeply as I could, flattening her lovely arse against my groin. My balls tightened and then released their load. I felt it erupt spraying deep within my girlfriend's sister. Angela could feel it and cried out as another orgasm hit. I could feel my ejaculate filling her up and being forced back, past my tightly embedded cock. My energy was draining as fast as my ejaculate and lowered myself onto Angela, keeping my weight off her using my elbows.

We remained in this position for so long that Jessie asked "Are you guys OK?"

I moaned and pushed myself up, slowly withdrawing my shrinking penis. It came free, followed by and surge of our combined fluids. Jessie gasped at the amount and dived between her sisters legs, burying her face at its source. I was surprised at her action but found it amazingly hot. When she was done she turned to me, her face glistening and I kissed and licked her. She giggled and said "Your turn now!"

Dropping to her knees before me, she grabbed my sensitive penis and took it into her mouth, licking and sucking everything. When she was satisfied with her work she released me and stood up. Her sister was still lying immobile and Jessie poked her bottom with her hand. Angela's only response was a grunt and a mumbled word that sounded something like "heaven."