Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie grinned at me and took my hand pulling me into the bathroom with her. We showered together and she said "That was so amazing! I didn't know sex was so beautiful to watch."

I kissed her and said "Are you OK?"

"Of course, I loved it!"

"I want to do it with you like that. I mean without a condom."

"I know, I'll get Angela to help me with birth control then we won't have any barriers between us."

When we left the bathroom, Angela had rolled onto her back and was staring at us. "That was the best sex I've ever had. Thank you both so much."

We smiled at her and Jessie said "Don't thank us silly! It's thanks to you that we're all together. Now go and shower while we fix the bed."

Angela smiled and crawled off the bed. Once on her feet her hand quickly went between her legs to catch whatever was still leaking. We heard her settle on the toilet and then she called "God, there's still so much of it!"

Jessie and I laughed as we pulled off the stained and wet sheets. The bed was ready by the time Angela returned from the bathroom and the three of us were totally exhausted. I checked my watch and was surprised how late it was. "Can I stay here again tonight?"

Angela said "Of course!"

I grabbed my phone and shot off another message to Patrick telling him I wouldn't be back tonight. A few moments later his response arrived "Congrats brother! Enjoy."

Angela said "We better get s sleep, I've got the early shift tomorrow."

This was fine and I ended up being between the two sisters when the lights were turned off. It was quiet in the darkness when Angela asked "Are you going to tell Patrick about this?"

"I'll do whatever you want. He only knows I have a girlfriend, he doesn't know its Jessie."

There was silence for a while and then Angela said "I think you should tell him. I don't want you to have to lie to him."

It was a relief to hear this and I already didn't feel comfortable that I hadn't told Patrick who I was seeing. I said "OK, but I don't have to tell him everything!"

Angela laughed and said "You can tell him as much or as little as you want."

"OK. You know, I think he's the biggest idiot in the world for treating you the way he did."

I felt Angela's hand squeeze mine. Jessie said "I only met Patrick once and he seemed nice. Why did you split?"

Angela said nothing so I replied "Patrick acts like he doesn't care about anything except himself. But beneath all the show he's actually quite sad and lonely."

"You really believe that?" asked Angela.

"I know it. You should have seen him after you left. He acted like it was no big deal but inside he was dying."

Angela said "But he just switched to another girl!"

"Not one, a different one every night. But that's just his way of dealing with it. They mean nothing to him."

There was silence for a while then Angela said "I know I said we were just friends but I hoped Patrick would fall in love with me and that we would have something more."

"Well, I think he did fall for you but he doesn't know how to deal with it."

I felt her hand squeeze mine again and soon we all fell into a deep sleep.

***

The next morning Jessie and I woke to an otherwise empty apartment. There was a note on the table from Angela that simple said "Enjoy the day lovebirds!"

We ate breakfast and made love by ourselves for the first time. It was fantastic and my feeling for Jessie were getting stronger and stronger with every second. As we lay in bed Jessie said, "I have to go home today to see my parents and prepare some stuff for university."

"Yeah, I also need to go to Patrick's place. Do you want to meet me there later?"

"OK, I'll give you a call when I'm done at home."

We left Angela's flat and went our separate ways. I was shocked when I entered Patrick's flat. The place was a mess, discarded clothes, food and bottles littered the floor. I took a picture with my phone and then cleaned-up worst of it. I knew the cleaning woman would be in the next day and she could take care of the rest. At around three o'clock Jessie called and said she could come. It took her 30 minutes and once she was in the door, we wasted no time! Jessie had wisely purchased some lubricant on the way here and, apart from filling quite a few condoms, I also unloaded in her arse twice.

We were both exhausted after our love making marathon and fell asleep in each other's arms. As luck would have it, Patrick returned early that day and found us naked and entwined on the sofa bed. I quickly covered Jessie's nude body with my blanket and braced myself for Patrick's behaviour. To my surprise (and relief!) he didn't make any rude or embarrassing comments and just went about his business as if it was nothing unusual to find your brother and a girl naked in your living room.

After saying hello, he used the bathroom to shower, surprisingly with the door closed, and then emerged wrapped in a towel before disappearing in his bedroom and closing the door. This was not typical behaviour for him and I went and knocked on his door. "Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I went inside and found my brother lying on the bed. He'd discarded his towel and was as naked as I was. I sat on the edge of the bed and said "Are you OK?"

He smiled and said "Yes, just a bit tired. It's been a wild few days since you left."

"I know, I cleaned up the worst of it."

"So is that your girl?"

I frowned at him and said "Who else would it be?"

"Well she's a looker! Congrats."

I nodded and said "Didn't you recognize her?"

It was his turn to frown and he said "Should I?"

"Well, I know you met her at least once before."

"Really? I don't usually forget hot girls! Who is she?"

"She's Angela's sister, Jessie."

His jaw dropped in surprise. "What the F! Really?"

"Yes."

"Christ, I remember meeting her but she seemed like a kid and I ignored her. How old is she?"

"19."

"Wow. Well, if she's anything like her sister in the sack you picked a good-un!"

I frowned and said "I love her Patrick, it's not just about the sex."

He didn't respond to that and then suddenly asked "So where have you been the last two nights? You can't have been at her parents place!"

I looked at the floor as I said "We've been at Angela's."

His expression changed slightly and he paused before asking "How is she?"

"She's fine."

A look crossed his face and he said "But she's only got one bed!"

I blushed slightly and he noticed. "You bastard! You've been screwing both of them haven't you!"

I didn't deny or confirm his suspicions so he said "Well, good on you brother. Angela's a hot fuck."

"It's not like that Patrick. She helped Jessie and me a lot."

He snorted and said "I'm sure she did."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Isn't it obvious! She had the hots for you ever since she saw your massive cock."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"God, do I need to draw you a diagram? Everything was fine until she saw your cock and then suddenly she decides to leave."

"That makes no sense! Angela introduced me to Jessie. If she'd wanted me for herself why would she have done that?"

He hesitated and then said "Hell, I don't know."

"I think the reason she left is the way you behaved, not my penis."

"What are you on about?"

"Don't you see it Patrick? You treat women like objects that are easily replaced. I know for a fact that Angela wanted more from your relationship and she left because she could see you weren't going to give it to her."

He stared at me in surprise. "Did she tell you that?"

"Not in so many words but that's the impression I got."

His expression changed and for the first time I saw my brother's shields drop. He bit his lip and said "I'm an idiot. Angela meant more to me than any other girl before but I just don't know how to handle it."

I was stunned by his admission and even more shocked when I saw he was actually crying. "Why didn't you just tell her how you felt Patrick?"

"Because I'm scared of rejection. I can't believe a woman like Angela could really love me."

"Why the hell not?"

"You've seen my cock, do you really think it could keep someone like her satisfied?"

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "You're worse than an idiot. Do you really think she would have stuck around as long as she did if that was all she was interested in?"

He didn't say anything so I added "From what I saw and heard you did a pretty good job at giving her what she wanted."

He took a deep breath and then said "I've made such a mess of my life. I've created this image of a partying playboy when the opposite is true."

"Well, maybe it's not too late to change."

He was about to respond when there was a knock on the door and Jessie said "Can I come in?"

I looked at Patrick and he nodded. "Come in Jessie."

The door opened and Jessie walked in. She'd put on her t-shirt but nothing else and looked incredibly sexy. "Sorry to interrupt but I could hear every word you were saying!"

Patrick groaned and covered his face with his hands. "It's OK Patrick, don't be embarrassed."

He looked at her sceptically and she said "Angela used to tell me a lot about you. It's obvious you have no clue how much you mean to her."

"Really?"

"Yes, she loves you."

This got his attention and he moved to the edge of the bed, sitting next to me. "Do you think I still have a chance with her?"

She said "If you change your behaviour I think you do."

Patrick slapped his hand against his forehead and lay on his back saying "I don't know how. I've been acting this way for years."

I saw Jessie glance at his crotch and then at me. My penis began to harden as I realised my girlfriend was seeing my brother's tiny cock in all its glory. She saw what was happening and made things worse by putting her arms around me and sitting on my lap. I could feel her naked skin and pubic hair and my penis grew to its full size.

"Well, if you're not willing to try and change then it really is over."

He sat up and after a moment's consideration said. "I'm willing to try but I'll need some help. Are you guys willing?"

We both nodded and Patrick smiled. He looked at Jessie and I saw his eyes drop to her lap. I glanced down and noticed her t-shirt had ridden up her legs as she sat down and that her crotch was exposed. Knowing my brother was seeing her like this made me really hot and when I saw his penis begin to grow it almost pushed me over the edge.

Jessie watched with interest as his glans first appeared from beneath his foreskin and then the shaft lengthened jerkily before reaching its full stiffness. She wiggled in my lap and I felt moisture dripping onto my penis. I could also see her nipples growing longer and forming two lovely bumps in her shirt.

Patrick glanced at me and seeing I wasn't angry said "Sorry about that, but you're beautiful."

Jessie covered her mouth and giggled. Looking somewhat despondent, he added "I can't compete with Chris."

"It's not a competition and I think it's cute." I cringed at her choice of words but Patrick didn't seem to mind and said "Yes, quite a few women have said that."

"Angela used to tell me how good you made her feel. I was always jealous."

He seemed surprised by her comments and then said "Well, enough of that, what's your plan for me to win back your sister?"

Jessie giggled again, jumped off my lap and took my hand and Patrick's pulling us both off the bed. "This is so exciting, just like in a movie."

Patrick smirked as he saw my erection and said "Chris seems excited, that's for sure."

"You're no better!"

"Stop squabbling you two. Let's make a plan."

She pulled the two of us into the living room and said "I'm starving, how about we discuss it over dinner?"

Patrick and I agreed with this plan and he walked back into his room to get dressed. Jessie pulled off her T-shirt and stood before me naked. I was so tempted to take her but she shook her head and said "I know what you're thinking but save it for later!"

She put on her bra and then pulled on her mini-skirt without putting on any knickers. She smiled at me and said "I want you to know I'm naked underneath!"

I gulped and pulled on my shorts also not bothering with underwear. Patrick came out of the bedroom dressed casually in shorts and a t-shirt. He stared at Jessie in her bra and skirt and watched as she pulled the t-shirt on again. When I stood up to do the same he noticed the large tent in my pants and said "Show off!"

Jessie and I laughed and the three of us left the flat in search of a place to eat and talk. Once we were settled and had ordered, Jessie began sprouting ideas. I mainly listened and let Patrick respond. Halfway through our meal Jessie said "How about you meet us at the nude beach?

Patrick looked sceptical and I said "Actually, that might be a good idea. We had a great time there and Angela was so relaxed and happy, all she was missing was a partner."

Jessie nodded enthusiastically and said "We could make it an 'accidental' meeting, either you're already there when we arrive or you turn up later."

Patrick still looked unimpressed and said "I'm not sure I'm comfortable exposing myself in public. It's OK at home but not around strangers."

"Oh come on, what about all that crap you've been sprouting about how it's natural to be naked blah blah blah."

That shut him up and he agreed to give it a go. Jessie was so excited and immediately began making detailed plans. We decided it would be best if Patrick was there ahead of us, and just sitting alone on the beach when we arrived. Now all that remained was to choose a date. Since Angela's next free time was in six days and Patrick could get off work then it seemed ideal. Jessie gave him directions on how to get there and we parted company.

We found Angela at home watching TV, she was exhausted after a long and tiring day at work and seemed rather down. She cheered up considerably when we suggested another visit to the nude beach. Jessie and I took a shower together and she said "I'm so excited about our plan. I can't wait to see how it goes."

"What do we do if Angela's upset at meeting him?"

"I hope she's not, but it'll all depend on how Patrick behaves. The worst that can happen is that either he leaves or we go."

"I suppose you're right. After the shower I'll text him to confirm that Angela's coming and I'll remind him to be on his best behaviour!"

We kissed and spent the next five minutes making out. We were both really horny but decided to save it for another time. Angela was already asleep when we carefully climbed into bed and I was again sandwiched between my two favourite girls.

***

The next few days passed quickly and despite being busy, Jessie and I managed to get together at either Angela or Patrick's place. I didn't see much of my brother but I made sure to remind him about our plan and his behaviour whenever I saw him. He hadn't had any new girls over and he seemed as excited as we were.

I spent the night before our big day at Angela's and when I woke in the morning I had one hand on Angela's perfect ass and the other between Jessie's legs. The girls each had a leg over one of mine and I wished there was some way to take a picture of the three of us. I checked the time on the alarm clock and saw we had about 15 minutes before we should get up. I didn't want to wake the girls earlier than I needed to, so I waited before caressing them gently. It took a while but I wasn't complaining! When they woke up I could tell they were equally aroused and they played a bit with my morning wood before we got up.

Weather wise it was perfect day and I hoped this was a good sign for things to come. After packing our gear we were on the way and I hoped Patrick was sticking to the plan. As we walked down the empty beach towards the now familiar boulders I began to get slightly nervous. Angela didn't seem to notice and was in high spirits. After climbing over the rocks, I scanned the beach, which was busier than the last time we'd been here, looking for Patrick.

Jessie was doing the same but both of us failed to spot him. "Come on you two, stop gawking and get naked!" teased Angela who'd already removed her clothes. We laughed and began to remove our swimwear. I took the opportunity to whisper to Jessie "We better not be too obvious or Angela will smell a rat!"

She nodded and we followed her sister to the spot she'd selected. It was good to be back and Jessie and the three of us lay down to relax after the long trip to get here. While looking for Patrick I'd seen there was a good mix of people, mainly younger couples but also a few single men. Like last time, the atmosphere was relaxed and there was kissing and cuddling. Jessie snuggled up and whispered into my ear "Where is he?"

I looked around but being on the ground made it difficult to see beyond the people around us. I said "How about going into the water?"

Jessie agreed but Angela said "I'll go later, it feels so good just lying here!"

I stood and helped Jessie to her feet. I looked around again but apart from a lot of eyes appreciating Jessie's nude form I couldn't see any sign of Patrick. We made our way towards the water and the more people I saw looking at Jessie the harder it became to stay unaffected. I just loved showing her off and her newly found confidence in her body seemed to attract more admirers than before. The inevitable happened and I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

I ignored it and when we reached the water's edge I was fully erect. Jessie giggled and said "What got you excited all of a sudden?"

"You of course! Haven't you noticed you're the star attraction? Everybody's looking at you and it's turning me on."

She gave me one of her cute smiles and scanned the beach behind us. She gave me a smirk and said "They are looking but it might be your penis that's attracting them!"

I laughed and grabbed her around the waist, hoisting her light body over my shoulder and running into the water. She screamed in delight and smacked by arse as I ran, causing even more people to watch us. When I was knee deep in the water a figure rose up out of the water before me. It was Patrick!

He stared at Jessie wiggling arse and I couldn't blame him as the view of her over my shoulder must have been spectacular! I said "We've been looking for you!"

Jessie stopped struggling and tried to turn. I let her slide down my front, enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples as they scraped across my skin and then her thighs as they slid over my erect cock. Patrick watched it all with an expression of longing. When her feet touched the ground, Jessie spun around and said "Where have you been?"

"I got here almost an hour ago and had to cool down so I went into the water."

"Well Angela's resting over there, you should go while we swim. Don't tell her we met."

I glanced back to check Angela couldn't see us and was relieved to see that unless she stood up we were safe. Patrick nodded and said "By the way, you two look great and this place is fantastic!"

I said "Enough with the compliments, save them for Angela and remember to behave properly for once!"

He grinned and nodded then made his way to the other side of the beach so he could approach her from a different direction. When he was out of earshot Jessie said "His bum is almost as good as yours!"

I grabbed her from behind and lifted her as I ran into the water before falling. There was screaming and splashing and a lot of groping. It was all good! When things calmed down I tried to see if Patrick had reached Angela but I couldn't see them from here. "Let's give them some more time." Jessie suggested. We swam and fooled around for another 20 minutes before going back onshore.

Holding hands we, somewhat apprehensively, approached the spot Angela had chosen. Would they be together or had things already gone wrong and only Angela would be there? To our surprise and dismay neither option was correct. Only our towels and bags were present. For a moment I thought Angela had left but I could still see her swimsuit in the bag so she must still be here.