Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner steps closer to her and wraps her in his embrace, stroking her hair. She whimpers briefly, nuzzling his chest as he murmurs endearments to her and peppers the top of her head with kisses. He lowers both hands down to her back, and as he rubs it he feels the tension there easing away. He feels the telltale tickle of shed tears sliding down his torso.

They stay like this for a while, just gently touching and stroking. Their bodies are pressed tightly together, and suddenly Ronnie becomes aware of Tanner's still hard cock laying firmly against her upper abdomen. It rises straight up between their bodies, nestling between her tits that are crushed against Tanner's stomach, only her thin T shirt separating them. Ronnie starts to squirm, her hands roaming more intimately.

Tanner steps back from their embrace, his cock pointing upwards towards Ronnie's face. She darts forward and plants her mouth on him anew, but this time she is sloppily kissing and licking his length, slobbering as much as she can until the shaft is shining and slippery once again. Both hands cup his heavy balls as her fingertips tickle the smooth pouch.

Tanner places his hands on Ronnie's shoulders and pushes her back onto the bed. She begins panting wantonly as she looks down past the twin swells of her heaving boobs to where Tanner's throbbing length angrily stabs the empty air between her thighs, bobbing slightly with the beating of his heart. She opens her legs wide for him, silently imploring him with her eyes.

Tanner grips his shaft and aims the head of his cock at Ronnie's slick, open labia. He steps between her legs and decides not to tease her by rubbing his fat head all over her trembling slit. He is far past the mood for patience. He aligns himself, and smoothly pushes his entire length up into her, sighing at the all encompassing sensations of her slippery, flexing walls.

Ronnie's mouth opens wide in a pursed "O" shape, and her head falls back as she groans with the abruptness of his intrusion. She feels her legs being pushed upwards until her knees touch her shoulders, and Tanner's thick muscular arms hook under each one as he crawls up onto her. He pins her down and bends her in half, her sopping wet, squishing hole completely open to his merciless pounding.

"Oh god, Tanner fuck me!" She urges, trying to push her ass up to meet his augering length on each thrust. The rhythmic slapping of his balls on her ass sync up with the short grunting murmurings of "yes" she stutters out each time he hits bottom.

Tanner moans as he takes her, the clenching confines of her honey hole squeezing him in an anaconda vise. He roughly pushes her shirt up until it bunches under her neck, enjoying the jiggling bounce of her bosoms as they slide around on her chest.

"You like that, baby?" She coos, grinning up at him. "You like making my tits bounce? Hmmmm? Do it, stud. Make 'em bounce. Oh ffffuuuuck yes just like thaaaaat!"

Tanner speeds up, watching as she arches her back slightly on each stroke, making her shuddering boobs bounce just that much more. Ronnie snakes one hand down her flat tummy and finds her clit again, letting her fingertips brush against the veiny intruder pistoning into her sloppy, squeezing quim.

"Cum on my dick, you little fucktoy." Tanner commands, "I want to feel you gripping me."

Tanner makes his strokes as long as he can, bringing the head of his straining lance almost all the way out before plunging back in with wet slurping noises. Ronnie's breath begins to come in quick sharp gasps, and her free hand clamps down on his forearm, squeezing in a fashion similar to her rapidly contracting tunnel.

"Yes yes yessss Tanner! I'm almost there! Oh fuck baby please don't stop don't stop don't stop fuck fuck fuck ffffffuuuuuck!"

Tanner doesn't break rhythm as Ronnie cums under him. He hears her exclamation rising in her chest, and clamps one hand over her mouth. Her erupting moan is mostly muffled by his hand, and her eyes roll back as the throes of her climax drag her down deep.

Ronnie's pussy almost goes numb with pleasure. She feels a spreading warmth as her trembling slot gets even more gooey and slippery. She moans over and over into the hand silencing her, her tongue flicking out to slather messily upon the palm. Her blood roars in her ears as she convulses pitiably, her groans gradually giving way to repeated "mmmmm"s as Tanner slows his assault on her thoroughly used pussy.

Tanner slides out, still rock hard. Ronnie vents a deflated sigh as his overwhelming presence withdraws from it's conquest. He releases her legs and they flop down. They don't stay there long, as he lifts them up again and spreads them wide to bring her ass off of the bed.

"Hold these." He says, guiding her hands one at a time to the back of her own knees as she pants and trembles.

Tanner lowers himself down to his knees as he sees her still red cheeks part to reveal her pristine, puckered asshole. He leans in and begins tonguing it without hesitation, drawing renewed gasps from Ronnie.

"Oh fuuuuck eat my ass, Tanner. Oh fuck yes, do it!"

Tanner dives in, his tongue fluttering hard against her as his hands grab a cheek in each hand, forcing them further apart as he feasts on her backdoor. He gets it as wet and slippery as he can, expelling globs of saliva onto her, feeling the muscles flexing against his mouth as he works. His facial hair is awash with the fruits of his labor. Her fingers find her clit again and she rubs with renewed vigor.

After a few minutes Tanner stops, and stands back up. He brings his still throbbing cock up until the fat head presses in between her spread cheeks, nudging against her ass. The shaft is festooned with smears of creamy pussy lube from Ronnie's perfect fuck hole, every vein stands in stark, shining relief.

"Oh god Tanner.....I...I don't know......" She stammers, still rubbing her clit as he nudges her asshole over and over.

"I want your ass." He says. "And I'm going to take it."

She catches his eye, biting her lip and nodding.

"Please go slow." She implores. "Please."

Tanner starts to lean in, his engorged cockhead slowly beginning to broach the tightly clenched barrier. Ronnie does her best to relax, breathing deeply and evenly. She stops rubbing her clit and just focuses on spreading her cheeks wide and relaxing as much as possible.

Tanner looks down at the contact point of their bodies. He sees her opening to him, slowly. His cock moves forward, widening the gap as gently as he can manage.

"Oh fuck....." Ronnie squeaks. "Fuck. Fuuuuck."

Tanner's cockhead makes steady progress. Ronnie's asshole stretches wider and wider to allow him passage. She gives a small squeal as his head slides in fully. Her legs kick once as she stretches open wider than she ever has before. Her left hand grabs for purchase on the bedspread above her head, and she tries to pull herself higher in a vain attempt to escape his invading tool, but he grips her ankles and leans in.

"Tanner! I.....I can't!"

He pauses momentarily , allowing Ronnie a moment's respite as she adjusts to his size. He feels the ring of muscles in her sphincter squeezing him at the base of his head. It almost feels like she's pulling him. He watches her and listens to her breathing. She begins to relax, easing back into the sheets. Her smooth, porcelain bum readying itself to accept more of him, flexing gently around his straining member.

Tanner begins to push more, watching more of his veiny shaft disappear up Ronnie's tightly clenching anus. Ronnie breathes deeply, concentrating on relaxing as she welcomes inch after inch of stiff, throbbing cock up her tight ass.

"Tanner, it's so big! Oh god, you're going to rip me in half!"

"Shhhh." Tanner soothes gently. "You're doing great. Almost in, baby."

With six inches of his cock buried up Ronnie's clenching backside, Tanner starts to thrust, slowly, smoothly. The ring of muscle clinging to his shaft contracts and pulls on him as he withdraws, tightening onto him like it doesn't want to release him. He moves with exaggerated slowness, watching her for signs to pause his plumbing of her intimate depths.

Ronnie resumes rubbing her clit as Tanner's veiny shaft begins hitting all the right spots in her ass. The discomfort is giving gradual way to pleasure, and she relishes the contrast of the smooth tingles from their skin passing over each other to the twinges of pain from her stretched asshole. She moans and squeals and thrashes as she is repeatedly impaled, taking seven, then eight inches at a time. Finally he bottoms out in her ass, balls snug against her body.

"Oh my god Tanner! You're filling my ass so nice!" She coos, sticking two fingers into her gooey pussy and fucking it in time with Tanner drilling into her rump.

Tanner focuses on feeling every millimeter of her asshole's snug embrace. He speeds up a little, thrusting deep into her bowels as his entire length is massaged from root to tip by the tight ring of muscles surrounding her anus.

*****************************************

Josie Macallister wakes up.

As she sits up she stretches her arms over her head, covers falling away to reveal a pair of flawless triple D tits. They jiggle and sway as she throws her legs over the side of the bed and stands up, covers dropping away from the rest of her soft, curvy form. She brushes her hair back over both shoulders and strolls towards her door, remembering the whirlwind date the previous night, and how she eventually dropped into a well-fucked slumber before her father had scooped her into his arms and put her to bed himself.

Josie has relished this time with her father, knowing that she needs to squeeze every moment she can with him, since spring break will be over in a few days, and she and Ronnie will be heading back to school.

She twists the knob on her door and opens it, intending to head downstairs and raid the pantry for breakfast. Before she takes two steps she hears noises coming from the guest bedroom, and creeps up to the open door before peeking in.

She sees her father standing next to the bed, thrusting hard into Ronnie who is laying on her back, pinned underneath him by his thrusting lance, moaning and thrashing as she rubs her clit. Josie looks closer and notices that she can see flashes of bubblegum-pink pussy on each out stroke behind rapidly fluttering fingers, and sees his shaft assaulting the lower orifice.

He's fucking her ass.

Josie feels a slight twinge of jealousy.

He hasn't fucked my ass.

Although Josie trusts Ronnie completely, she still feels a bit peeved that Ronnie is doing something with her father that she hasn't done yet.

But Josie has never had anal sex before. And her father's cock stretches her pussy out. She can only imagine it in her other hole.

But she wants all of him. And wants to give him all of her. And the thought of giving her father her anal cherry......

Josie bites her lip and gives her left nipple a quick twist. She's had her ass eaten, including by Ronnie, and it always felt divine. Her father's big cock in her ass gives her plenty of trepidation, but she would do anything to please him. And she is pretty sure she would enjoy it too, once she was properly warmed up.

Josie snaps out of her reverie when Tanner goes into a short sprint of rapid shallow thrusts, making both of them moan and pant into each others mouths as they kiss messily, tongues flicking over lips and cheeks.

As much as she would like to watch, or maybe even join in, she would rather not interrupt and take Ronnie aside later and talk to her alone about it. Josie gives her father's flexing ass one last look as he impales her best friend again and again, licking her lips as she remembers her own time with the virile stud she craved for so long. Tearing her eyes away, she creeps past the open door, her passage unnoticed by the vigorously copulating pair. She bounces down the stairs, her huge heavy bosoms jumping up and down with each step. She heads towards the kitchen, smiling as she hears the moans of her father and friend echoing behind her.

Just wait 'till you have my ass, Daddy.......

*****************************************

Tanner's muscular torso no longer shines with water, but with a slick layer of sweat. His cock is tingling up and down the shaft, signalling his long overdue release. He gauges Ronnie, seeing that she is working towards another orgasm, and he adjusts his pace, wanting to get her there first.

"Tanner.......fuck........I'm gonna.....I'monna........I'monnnnnna......"

Tanner grins down at her, his cock pistoning in a steady, vigorous pace in Ronnie's slick ass.

"Do it, baby. Once you cum it's my turn."

Ronnie nods, her fingers flying. Tanner feels her anal cavity clenching him tighter, and tighter still, as her orgasm builds. He gasps at the sensations, hanging on by a thread. Ronnie circles her clit with three sopping fingers, strumming her sore button down the home stretch. Her toes flex and her legs start trembling uncontrollably. The convulsions spread up through her body, and they are so intense Tanner feels them through her.

And it hits.

Ronnie jerks once, a full body spasm. Her neck wobbles loosely as her head flops down on the bed, her entire body begins to tremble like she has a chill. Her eyes cast about the room, seeing nothing as she falls over a cliff into pure ecstacy.

"Guuh...." She groans out, vaguely realizing that Tanner has kept his pace slow and steady instead of speeding up and pounding her through it. The sensation of his cock gliding in and out of her with delicious slowness as she comes is unlike anything she has ever felt. She feels boneless, her vision greying out at the edges. She makes no sound. She is falling......falling......

Tanner's cock is being strangled by her tightly clenching ass. Even with his slower pace, he knows he is about to lose the battle.

"Ronnie...." He grunts, teeth clenched. "Here it comes! I....I can't hold......it......."

Ronnie manages to turn her head towards him, slowly coming back to herself, even as her climax continues to batter at her like a series of rough waves does a seawall. She lifts one hand and touches her index finger to her lips.

"Here." She says, her tone dripping with pure wanton energy. "Feed me."

Tanner gives six more short quick pumps, and then withdraws from Ronnie's ass, eliciting an "oooooh" from her as her gaping anus is so suddenly vacated. He scrambles alongside her and knee walks up towards her face, holding his straining prick at the base. Ronnie rolls slightly onto her side facing him, and without hesitation she opens her mouth and engulfs him. But instead of pumping her mouth on him she holds the head of his cock still just past the barrier of her lips, and begins swirling her tongue in circles around the head, making sure to push up hard on his frenulum on each revolution.

Tanner begins to moan, and she sees his leg muscles quivering.

That's it, Tanner. Fill my fucking mouth. Shoot that thick cream right down my throat!

Ronnie makes two more revolutions, and on the third, her tongue is suddenly swirling through the midst of the first molten ribbon of thick silky cum as it gushes from Tanner's swollen head. The musky flavor overwhelms her, and she rests her tongue under the head as she pumps his shaft with her free hand, bracing for the deluge.

Almost immediately she is struggling. Two more salvos spurt directly upwards into the roof of her mouth, before dribbling down to pool on her tongue, and they are incredibly thick and powerful. The fourth is a like a spout, filling her mouth and trickling out one corner where it dribbles unhindered down to the point of her chin.

She hears Tanner's staccato moans in her ear as she releases his spurting head from her rapidly filling orifice. Once free, the shaft bounces slightly upward as it follows the stroke of her hand. As her fist reaches the base of his glans, yet another blast emerges, a dime-sized glob rocketing from the head, trailing a pencil-thick streamer behind it. It followed a long arcing trajectory, before the glob lands in her stripe of purple hair, and the stream paints a downward pearlescent stripe over her forehead, across her left eye, past the left side of her nose, to where it ends by dropping over the rim of her gaping lips into the pool of jism she is still holding upon her tongue like a delicacy to be savored.

Ronnie milks the bar of fleshy iron in her hand for all she is worth. The next spurt erupts even harder, missing her almost entirely to land heavily across the bedpread and lower edge of one of the pillows. Not wanting to waste any more, she lowers his spitting purple head towards her face, slowing her strokes as his spurts begin to lose some of their velocity.

But they're losing volume much slower. The next glob she pulls from him lands on the bridge of her nose, obscuring her piercing and snaking down over her upper lip, vibrating slightly as she hisses air past it through her nostrils. She moves his cock from side to side slightly as she continues jacking his slippery length, feeling warmth splashing her cheeks, running down towards her ears and neck. Finally, it slows to dribbles which land on her chin and meander down the gentle slope of her neck.

Ronnie looks up at Tanner through her only unspackled eye, unable to smile at him due to the sheer volume of thick creamy spunk she is holding on her tongue. He smiles back, gasping for air and utterly spent. Her face is wildly painted with thick, gluey ejaculate. It lays across her features in twisted, haphazard fashion. To him, she is utterly gorgeous wearing his copious spillage like a badge of honor.

Ronnie closes her mouth, and swallows with effort. Her throat bobs as the chowder-thick mouthful of sperm is greedily consumed, and as soon as her mouth is empty she raises her head and brings Tanner's slowly wilting shaft back inside it. She cleans the dregs from his head and shaft with great care, lovingly suckling him as she squeezes every drop up and out of the shaft she can get. When she is done Tanner flops down next to her, laying his arm across her stomach as she scoops her fingers through the copious amounts of cum on her face, before licking and sucking them clean over and over again, smacking her lips loudly and "mmmm"ing each ambrosial taste. Even as she does this, her legs curl up and she leans into him, her quaking form buttressed by his solid presence drawing her into a tight, soothing embrace.

*****************************************

Josie is seated at the table twenty minutes later when Tanner and Veronica walk in, both of them totally nude. She looks up while chewing a mouthful of Honeycombs.

"Have fun?" She murmers through the sweet crunchy cereal as her mouth twists into an impish smile.

Even though at this point he's fucked both of them multiple times, Tanner still can't keep the slightest tinge of red off of his face. Josie catches his eyes dragging across her ample bosom, which rests on the edge of the table, her bowl snugged into the gap between her breasts. Her pussy flutters from his gaze.

Ronnie just smiles a Cheshire Cat grin and nods enthusiastically, crossing the kitchen with a scarcely noticable hint of tenative movement due to the thorough reaming of both of her holes. Here and there on her face can be seen slight shimmers of telltale smears of sperm her swiping fingers missed. Her purple streaked hair still contains its gellid deposit, the ivory stripe contrasting starkly with her raven locks. She reaches up into the cupboard and pulls down a bowl. As she takes a spot across the table from Josie, Josie pushes the box of cereal and carton of milk across to her.