Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while the girls announce they are hungry, and so they find a lovely posh restaurant right on the water, asking to be seated on the open patio. They pass the time waiting to order watching the array of boats that look like they are riding the luminous rays of the sun reflected off of the startlingly blue surface of the lake, a blueness mirrored by the gorgeous sky above, punctuated by stray wisps of windblown white clouds.

Their orders arrive quickly. Josie gets the Maine Lobster Roll, Veronica gets Filet Mignon Gyro Tacos, and Tanner gets a Japanese Wagyu Beef burger with white cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon. The girls have wine, while Tanner has a few bottles of beer. Afterwards, they split a slice of the signature dessert, known as a "Hula Pie". Pulses quicken as Tanner teasingly spoons bites of scrumptious chocolate decadence into a pair of moist, enticing mouths. Errant dollops of fresh made whipped topping is licked from pouty lips as two shapely backsides squirm in two sun warmed seats.

Tanner suddenly becomes aware of their server standing near his elbow, gawking at their display, the check held forgotten in her hand. She is a cute, petite blonde with long, curly locks. She possesses a trim, tight figure, her B-cup chest covered by a uniform that conceals her lithe charms. She is also very short, measuring in at a tiny 4" 11. As Tanner looks up at her, she blushes and extends her hand. Her nametag reads "Breanna".

"Here you are, sir." She says, her professional demeanor only mildy betrayed by a slightly tremulous delivery. "Can I get anything else for you today?"

"No thank you." Tanner replies, sliding cash into the sleeve. "Outstanding service. And keep the change."

She smiles and nods, plucking the sleeve from his outstretched hand and walking away. Tanner notices that as she reaches the door, she pauses and glances back at him before disappearing inside.

"Ooooooooh," Comes the sultry voice from across the table. "She wanted that dick. Did you see that sweet little thing, Josie? I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head."

Josie giggles.

"Understandable." She glances at her father. "Who wouldn't want a piece of him?"

Suddenly Josie's face shifts, becoming more thoughtful.

"I gotta go to the bathroom. Ronnie, will you come with me please?"

Ronnie nods, and they both stand up and walk towards the interior of the restaurant, both of their hands trailing along Tanner's shoulders as they pass him on opposite sides. They enter the bathroom and do their business. As they wash their hands, Josie turns to Ronnie.

"I saw what you were doing this morning."

Ronnie grins, remembering.

"And?" She says, the word hanging between them.

"And.......it made me jealous. It made me want him to fuck my ass too.....but...."

"But you're nervous because you've never had a cock in your ass, let alone one that big."

"Yes."

"And you're afraid to let him down, even though you know you won't, no matter what happens."

"Yes."

"I see."

Ronnie dries her hands and turns to Josie, cupping her cheeks in her hands.

"Pussycat, I can understand being nervous. And I know how important this will be for you. So I'll help you. I'll be right there the whole time, guiding. Watching. Would you like that, baby?"

Josie nods, nuzzling her cheeks into Ronnie's hands.

"Well then, I think we need to add another stop to the list today."

"Where?" Josie asks.

"Know any sex shops in the area?"

"I don't, but I'm sure Google does."

*****************************************

The girls walk back out to Tanner's table, slinking up behind him on each side, leaning down into him and pressing their heavy racks into the back of his head and shoulders. Their breath wafts over his ears, bringing goosebumps to his skin.

"Let's go, baby." Ronnie says. "We have another stop."

"Oh?" Tanner says, "And where is that?"

"You'll see."

Tanner stands up and they all head towards the exit. When they pass through the restaurant interior Tanner glances to one side into the main bar area. There he sees the little blonde server, "Breanna". She's picking up a tray of drinks to take back outside. As she lifts the tray she glances up and catches his eye. He smiles warmly at her, nodding slightly. He sees the slight flush to her cheeks, and she smiles back as she turns and walks away.

Ronnie and Josie guide Tanner towards the north coast of Lake Tahoe, the navigation on their phone calling out directions as they go. They casually deflect any questions about what their destination is, telling him he'll find out when they get there.

"In 1,000 feet, your destination will be on the left." The phone finally says.

Tanner slows slightly, watching for his turn. When the phone indicates it, he makes the left into a parking lot. There across the way is a sex shop.

Tanner smiles.

"Apparently you both have gotten some ideas today." He says, glancing at the girls, who are both grinning like cats who are looking to catch a certain canary.

"A few." Ronnie confirms as Tanner parks. "We need to pick up a few surprises. Would you be a dear and wait here? Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise."

Tanner chuckles.

"No problem. The two of you have batted a thousand on your surprises so far. I can wait to see what they are."

Ronnie leans forward and kisses Tanner on the right cheek before opening her door and walking arm in arm with Josie into the shop's interior.

The two of them are greeted by the man behind the counter, whose gaze lingers on their supple, young bodies straining the confines of their tight fitting clothes. Ronnie practically drags Josie past him over to the dildos.

"Okay, if youre going to have a chance to take that monster tonight we need to get you warmed up first. So I'm thinking of getting two dildos of different sizes. How about seven and nine inches? I think that sounds good, you?"

Josie chews her lip nervously, arms folded in front of her. Her gaze is taking in the larger dildos in boxes, wondering how in the hell she is going to fit nine thick inches up her tight, virgin ass.

"I don't know, Ronnie. It looks like it might be too much.......I just...."

"Calm down." Ronnie says, eyes boring into Josie's. "That's why I'm here. You won't be doing this alone. Trust me. And trust him. I thought he was going to split me open this morning, teaching me the lesson he did. But he was careful. He went slow, and eventually I got it in, and it was good, pussycat. It was so good. And I'm going to help both of you. But make no mistake, the only holes he's reaming out tonight are yours."

Josie took a few slow steady breaths to calm herself. She nodded slowly, a firm set clenching her jaw.

"Yes, Mistress." She said. "Okay. Yes, let's go with your idea."

Ronnie and Josie select two flesh colored vibrating dildos in the proper sizes. They set them on the counter and go back out into the store. Ronnie selects a large bottle of coconut flavored lube, which goes on the counter with the rest.

"Okay, pussycat. Head back outside now. I still have a few more things to get, and not even you get to see them."

She leans in and kisses Josie hard on the mouth, their tongues dancing and wrestling as their jutting breasts rub over each other, their nipples hardening under their clothes. The kiss goes on and on, their hands beginning to wander, breath coming in hissing pants through their flaring nostrils.

Josie reluctantly breaks the kiss, her face flushed, bountiful chest heaving. She smiles at Ronnie and slowly strolls out, flicking the back of her skirt up as she passes through the door, feeling Ronnie's grin upon seeing her cheeks.

Ronnie turns back towards the counter, seeing that the store employee is standing there with his mouth hanging open. She smiles and heads towards the back of the store where the clothing racks are.

"Made you lo-oooook." Comes her retreating voice in a singsong tone, as the store worker wipes his perspiring brow with a handkerchief.

*****************************************

Less than ten minutes later Ronnie comes out of the store, toting two large black plastic bags with her. She immediately walks a few doors down to a small mini mart, and asks to use the restroom. Mercifully, it is a clean and tidy one. She quickly opens both of the dildo boxes, and washes them with soap and hot water before loading them with batteries she got from the sex store. She tests them, shivering slightly at the varying speeds of vibration echoing down her forearm. She imagines the toll they will soon take on Josie's pert little bunghole and grins to herself. She throws the boxes away and slips them back into the bag, also making sure to unscrew the lid on the lube and remove the small circular stopper that keeps it from coming out through the spout. Satisfied that her prep has been sufficient, she gathers her items and leaves the mini mart.

She walks over to the driver's side door of Tanner's SUV and peeks through the window, thoroughly amused and unsurprised at what she beholds there.

Josie lays splayed on her back across the passenger seat and center console, her head is nuzzled in close to Tanner's chest, and they are wildly necking. Tanner's right hand has pulled Josie's shirt up to her neck, allowing her twin peaks with their pebbled, erect nipples and goosebumped skin to be on full display to any who might happen by. He roughly manhandles her bountiful udders, squeezing and molding them, his fingers leaving slowly fading marks of white from forcing the blood out of the vessels near the surface. He tweaks and rolls her nipples, tugging and releasing them to spring back, which makes the surface of her titanic mounds jostle like a pair of enormous water-filled bags. By going up on her tiptoes on the running board, Ronnie can see Josie's own hands buried under her skirt, and she can guess what she is doing. Good. No problem with Josie kicking the tires a bit before she lights the fires.

Ronnie strolls around the back of the car, whistling a bit under her breath. She pops the rear door and climbs in, her sudden noise and movement going completely unnoticed by the couple in the front seat. She sets the dildo and lube bag on the floor in front of her seat, then places her surprise bag on the third row seating. Josie's high-pitched pants of need serenade her every movement, and she smells the unmistakable scent of pussy in heat.

Ronnie turns back to the overwhelmingly hot sight of Josie's right tit distorting and bulging under the rough ministrations of Tanner's meaty paw. Her gumdrop nipple pokes between his middle and ring finger, and he brings them together around it like closing a pair of scissors, tugging hard as Josie mewls past their joined lips.

Ronnie sees both of Josie's forearms gyrating, her clit surely being assaulted by her slit-slick fingers. She merely sits back in the seat and watches, enjoying the show playing out in front of her.

Josie's hips begin slowly rising off of the seat, her thighs flexing as her shapely derriere lifts up towards the lower edge of the window, her juicy pink lips fully exposed through the passenger side as her fingers rhythmically strum her engorged clit. She begins a slow, full body tremble. Her utterances gain a note of desperation as they quicken, rising in pitch and tone. Tanner releases his viselike grip on her boob and swings his hand in a short crisp stroke upward, his hand rebounding off the lower curve of Josie's breast with a resounding smack. The udder bounces and wobbles, Josie's hoarse screech of pleasure echoing as their lips separate.

Her undulating, wailing moan pours out of Josie Macallister's mouth as her fingers batter down the gates locking away her sticky, shuddering climax. Her hips hump air wantonly as she rubs herself through the first body-numbing pulses. She moans into her father's mouth as their sizzling lips meld together again, convulsing as her breathing falters into uneven gasps and her throat locks.

From the back seat Ronnie sees Josie's arm move in a quick series of jerks, and she hears a repeated smacking noise coming from Josie's hidden hands. As the merciless clit-spanking commences, Josie's bleats of pleasure turn high-pitched and keening.

Ronnie grins as her squealing friend convulses and she sees droplets of fluid marking the lower edge of the closed passenger window, twinkling like stars in the sex shop's exterior lighting. Ronnie squeezes her own tits through her tight top with one hand as she runs her fingers down the moist fabric nestled between her juicy cunt lips.

Josie bucks like a bronco as she spanks her clit, moan-screaming around she and her father's twisting tongues. Her head tosses free of the smoldering union of their mouths, and her teeth grit as she rides the final moments of a body-wracking cum.

"Uh huh huh huuuuuuuh Daddeeeeeeeeee......." She sobs out, as Tanner enfolds her in his arms as she flexes hard one final time, hand resuming a gentle circular motion on her tender, stinging button as she wilts into a slack puddle of contentment.

Ronnie snaps out of her sudden distracted haze, realizing she is vigorously rubbing her clit through the thin yoga pants. Reluctantly she stops ministering to herself and leans forward between the seats, her full, plush lips gently peppering Josie's heaving titflesh with moist, hot kisses as she pants. She hears a throaty, feminine purr from her friend, and she continues raining kisses down upon her exposed skin unabated until Josie's breathing has finally normalized, and she begins to shift in Tanner's solid clutches.

Joise slowly pulls herself up out of her father's all-encompassing embrace, eyes slightly droopy, makeup askew. She grins weakly at Ronnie and begins crawling up and over the center console into the backseat. As she does this Tanner glances up into the rear view mirror, and catches a glimpse there of her sopping labia and her juice-besmeared ass cheeks and inner thighs as her shapely bum crests the console and she folds into the backseat, weakly crawling up into Ronnie's arms, pushing her back and nuzzling her nose-to-nose.

"You started that." Josie murmurs dreamily, pecking Ronnie on the mouth as she eases her back into a supine position across the seat.

"I did." Ronnie confirms, feeling the heavy weight of Josie's magnificent tits dragging across her chest. "Tanner, head for home. And please be careful. Josie and I will be unbuckled back here."

"You've got it."

The engine rumbles to life and Tanner guides them back on the road, heading south back to the west coast of the lake so he can hook up with the road that takes them back to the highway. The sun is sinking behind the mountains, the shadows growing longer.

As they start traveling, Ronnie and Josie begin stripping each other in the backseat. Josie's shirt goes off, and she quickly divests Ronnie of her leggings and top. Their warm, naked bodies press together as they kiss and stroke each other.

"Turn around." Ronnie orders, their lips wet and juicy from their kissing. Josie giggles and turns around astride her. Ronnie looks up between a pair of tanned thighs at Josie's open pink flower, caked with wetness. And then Josie lowers it down upon her mouth, sighing as Ronnie encircles her clit with her pouting lips and twirls her tongue over it.

"Mmmm lick me, Mistress." Josie croons "I love your tongue so much."

Ronnie's pussy aches with need, and she reaches up with her hand to push Josie's face down towards her juicy cleft peeking out of her widely spread thighs. Josie dives in eagerly, gobbling Ronnie's hot, musky flavor as she wildly licks and slurps her juicy quim. For the longest while the only sounds Tanner can hear from the backseat is moans muffled by hot pussy lips. Then he hears the crinkle of the bag on the floor. He tries to ignore the pulse of his straining erection tenting the front of his shorts.

Ronnie roots around in the bag blindly, her eyes locked on Josie's tight asshole inches from her face as she continues to bathe her pussycat's hot slit with her tongue. She manages to find the lube bottle and draws it out, popping the top open with her thumb as she reaches and upends the bottle over Josie's ass crack, dribbling a large dollop of coconut lube down the canyon between her cheeks. Josie moans as she feels it oozing down.

Ronnie lays the bottle close beside her on the seat, and then reaches around with her hand and presses her middle finger into the river of coconut slime slowly dribbling down. She rubs it into Josie's tight backdoor, feeling the ring of muscles pushing against her fingertip.

Josie moans again, and Ronnie suddenly answers with one of her own when she feels a hot sucking mouth clamp down around her clit as a swirling tongue tornado envelops it in wet, silken pleasure. She continues to poke and prod at Josie's asshole while she keeps massaging and spreading slick lube over every exposed inch of her ass crack. She tastes a hint of coconut in her mouth as she laps at her friend's folds.

Ronnie retrieves the lube bottle and holds it above Josie's back with one hand. Her other hand dives back into the bag, and through trial and error she finds the seven inch dildo. She raises it up over Josie's back as well, liberally slathering the firm, veined surface with a generous coating of lube. Down goes the tube back to her side, and she brings the dildo's mushroom head dragging down the crack of Josie's ass to align with her tight backdoor.

Ronnie holds on tight as Josie resumes an enthusiastic attack on her thoroughly sloppy crotch. Her hips grind into Josie's mouth as she sucks and slobbers on every inch of exposed flesh she can reach between her legs. She turns her head to the side and suckles hard on the inside of Ronnie's thighs, tongue twisting across her goosefleshed skin like a writhing snake.

Ronnie feels the beginning tingles of an approaching orgasm as she begins pressing the head of the dildo into Josie's backdoor. Josie tenses slightly, but moans and pushes against it.

"Relax baby." Ronnie gushes out, before sticking her tongue deep between Josie's labial folds and licking up all the oozing juices she can get.

Josie moans and breathes deeply as the head begins opening her ass. She holds herself steady at the stretching sensation of her flexing ring of muscles, and sighs as the head slips past the ring, which clenches around the base of it and keeps it from slipping out.

Ronnie pumps the dildo gently, pushing more inside on each stroke, but gauging Josie's reactions to make sure she doesn't go too fast. Her head is spinning from the overwhelming sensations of Josie's hot honey hole smothering her face and smearing it with juices. Every breath she takes is an overdose of the overpowering scent of her sex. Her fist clenches the rapidly sinking dildo and crams in another inch as Josie whimpers and writhes on top of her, her mountainous globes mashing into Ronnie's toned abs.

Josie feels somewhat stretched, and the seven incher isn't all that thin, so there are twinging stabs of slight discomfort. Suddenly she feels the bulbous end of the dildo touch her ass crack on each side. It's bottomed out, and the full sensation is nail-bitingly good despite the discomfort, especially combined with the gyrating tongue that continues to feast upon her other hole.

A second later Josie's world explodes as Ronnie twists the power dial on the end of the dildo and the entire length begins a slow steady vibrational assault against the clenching walls of her ass. Josie throws her head back and moans, her hand coming up to her mouth where she sucks two of her fingers messily, drenching them with saliva. She then slides both of those fingers directly up Ronnie's steaming snatch as far as they can go, finger fucking her with gusto as the vibrations in her ass seem to settle into her bones.