Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it continues. As the vehicle they ride in eats up the miles, the two young sluts in the backseat continue to eat each other up. Ronnie pumps the dildo in her friends ass, going slow at first and then adjusting up to a fast, hard plowing of her sensitive backdoor. She continues to lick and suck her juicy box as her own leaking slot is messily fingered.

After about 15 minutes, Ronnie and Josie both cum in rapid sequence. Josie goes first, noting how different an ass orgasm feels as her Mistress sucks her clit greedily as she soaks her face with hot fluids.

The spurts of girl goo on Ronnie's face is what drives her over the brink, and their moans crescendo and bounce off of each other in a sexy duet as they both spasm in each other's arms.

Not long after that Josie feels the presence of the dildo withdrawing, and she moans as her stretched ass releases the invader. She goes back to suckling Ronnie's clit until she feels a new presence pressing into her loosened asshole. Again she feels a fat heavy head worming it's way inside her. As she begins enveloping the length, she feels how much further it is stretching her open, and she whimpers and squirms.

Ronnie goes slow, easing the monstrous 9 inch dildo up her friend's ass. The entire length is slick with coconut lube, and she sees Josie's tight sphincter stretching wide around the veiny intruder.

"Ahh, Ronnie! Wait wait wait!"

Ronnie feels increased resistance as Josie's ass tightens up, and freezes. She gently kisses her friend's clit until she feels the pressure on the shaft abate. Then she resumes pushing.

Finally, after numerous pauses to relax into the dildo's inevitable progress, Josie grunts as she feels the familiar sensation in between her cheeks of the dildo bottoming out within her. She can't believe how tightly she is stretched.

"Relax, and lay against me, pussycat." Ronnie says. "We're going to stay like this."

Josie closes her eyes and relaxes into Ronnie. Suddenly she feels the familiar low vibrations through her bowels as Ronnie switches on the dildo.

"Oh fuck, Ronnie. Oh fuuuuck!"

*****************************************

Tanner pulls into the garage, trying to remember when he's been more turned on in his life. The last hour has been spent listening to moans and groans from the backseat, and his mind has been conjuring all sorts of delicious scenarios that could be playing out behind him. During the trip the sun set fully, so he couldn't see anything going on behind him.

After he parks and shuts off the car he climbs out and opens the back door. Ronnie immediately slides out, nude. She smiles at him and leans in for a kiss, holding her two black bags. On her heels comes Josie, moving somewhat gingerly. She smiles warmly at him, looking a bit worse for wear. She also leans in for a kiss, giving Tanner a second sampling of the heady scent of pussy they are both wearing on their faces like perfume.

"Okay, Tanner." Ronnie says, "Go upstairs and shower. Then come to your room. Don't rush, because I'll need time to set up."

"Okay." Tanner replies. "See you soon."

He walks into the house, flicking on lights as he goes. He starts up the shower in the guest bath and strips quickly, a knot of butterflies forming in his stomach for what awaits him.

*****************************************

Ronnie and Josie enter the house shortly thereafter. They go straight up to Tanner's room, flicking on the lights. Ronnie drops the two bags by the bed and turns to Josie, still moving gingerly from her recently stretched ass. Ronnie pulled the dildo shortly before they arrived back to the house.

"Okay, pussycat. I've brought some things for you. Want to see them now?"

Josie nods, equal parts excitement and trepidation written plainly on her features.

Ronnie picks up the other bag and begins drawing out items, placing them on the bedspread one at a time. Ronnie watches Josie's expression as the items are revealed. She begins to flush, fidgeting and biting her lip.

"Oh boy." She says very softly. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

"The best kind." Ronnie says. "I'm going to get dressed, then we'll get you set up. I can't wait to see the look on his face."

*****************************************

After his slow shower Tanner towels himself off. He wonders what waits for him down the hall. After finishing up he leaves the bathroom and approaches his own door. He knocks.

"We're ready." Comes Ronnie's reply. "Come in."

Taking a deep breath, he twists the knob and opens it, thinking he is prepared for anything.

He is wrong.

In front of him is his bed, and Ronnie is standing next to it. She has changed into a black leather corset, black garters, and black leather, high heeled, thigh-high boots. Spiked bracelets adorn her wrists. In her right hand is a riding crop. She smiles at him in a welcoming fashion, turning and gesturing towards the bed.

Tanner gulps when he beholds the tableau awaiting him there.

Josie is on her knees facing away from him, still wearing her stockings and skirt. Her shoes are gone. She is bent in half, her tanned ass sticking up into the air, and he sees that her wrists are cuffed to her ankles with double sided figure eight shaped cuffs, keeping her bent over and effectively bound. Pillows are under each knee, lifting her ass even higher, and he sees the shining reflection of her thoroughly lubed ass crack. Her asshole is not puckered tightly like normal, but relaxed and slightly open, due to the hour of stretching it received.

"Show him your face." Ronnie barks, tapping the crop forcefully against Josie's ass.

Josie groans, nodding. She turns her head to look back, and Tanner feels his cock flex and begin to fill.

Josie attempts to smile at him, but it's almost impossible. And the reason why is that she's wearing a ring gag.

"Ooooouuuh. Ooooouuuugh." She grunts, flicking her tongue through the ring jammed between her upper and lower jaw, secured with straps to the back of her head.

"Do you know what this is about, Tanner?" Ronnie inquires, tapping the crop gently against Josie's ass in a steady rhythm as she squirms and grunts through the gag.

"What is it?" He asks.

Ronnie grins evily.

"She saw you fucking my ass this morning, Tanner. She saw you stuffing that pussy-tamer up my ass, and she got jealous. She wants her Daddy's big fat cock jammed up her slutty little butt too. Don't you, little girl?"

Crack goes the crop against Josie's presented backside.

"Uuuuunghuuuuh!" Josie blubbers, nodding her head rapidly. "Unghuh unghuh unghuh!"

"She wants you to ream her out, Tanner. And more importantly, she wants you to be the first to ream her out."

"First.....?" Tanner breathes, insight dawning. Josie turns her head at his tone, eyes sparkling. She nods meaningfully, mouth working the gag. As he watches he sees a single ropey strand of saliva leak out of her mouth and drop to the bedspread.

Tanner's cock lurches, thickening further and beginning to raise up away from his body.

Ronnie strolls over to him and takes Tanner's hand, bringing him towards the bed.

"She's ready for you, Tanner. Her ass is lubed and stretched. She's eager to be your little butt slut, aren't you?"

Crack.

"Uuung! Yeeth!" Comes the garbled reply. "Dooo muueeee Daaahhheee!"

"Not so fast." Ronnie chides, "First we have to get him ready too."

She takes Tanner around the bed and pulls him up onto it by the headboard. She guides him to sit down and lean back against it, extending his legs out in front of him. They rest on either side of Josie's head, his solid tower of flesh six inches in front of her face. She drinks it in with her eyes, drooling and groaning.

Tanner has never been so hard. His cock stands up straight, jumping and flexing in time with his heartbeats. A single pearly drop of precum disgorges from his head and trickles down his flared crown. When Josie sees it she grunts and strains at her bonds, tongue sticking out through the ring and wiggling.

Ronnie settles into Tanner's side, curling into him while lowering her mouth towards his cock. She kisses the drop of his manly nectar and licks it off of her lips.

"Yummy." She teases Josie.

Josie moans forlornly, her ass wiggling.

Ronnie lowers herself again and begins kissing Tanner's engorged cockhead. She licks it lovingly, slowly, making repeated eye contact with Josie as she suckles her friend's father's straining erection.

Josie keeps looking up at Tanner. He can't believe how......composed she looks, bound in front of him. She's looking up at him with complete acceptance of her current situation. Her eyes glitter with anticipation.

Ronnie swallows him deeper into her mouth, humming around his length as she slobbers all over his tool. She pumps her mouth on him as she fondles his full heavy balls, hefting and rolling them in front of his daughter's hungry gaze.

"Peethe." Josie groans.

"What was that?" Ronnie asks, pausing with her cheek pressed against Tanner's straining, spit slick shaft. She pumps it with shallow hand strokes, eyes shining.

"Peethe." Josie repeats, eyes flicking to Tanner's balls.

Ronnie nods and grins.

"I see what she wants."

She grabs Tanner's hips, giving him a tug.

"Scootch down, Tanner." She says, "Your little butt slut wants to tongue bathe your balls. Don't you, butt slut?"

Josie nods enthusiastically, tongue flicking as more drool falls through her forced open lips.

Tanner slides down lower, closing the distance. Josie lowers her head level with his huge balls, making a strangled noise in the back of her throat.

Tanner moans as his balls are tickled by his daughters wriggling, moist tongue. She purrs as she bathes them, rubbing her lips over the surface of his tightly drawn sperm tanks.

As Tanner enjoys his daughter's ministrations, Ronnie impales her mouth on his length again, gurgling appreciatively as she swallows most of him, slathering him with more ropey strands of gooey spit.

After only a few heavenly minutes Ronnie slowly disgorges his dripping shaft from her throat. She wipes her mouth with her hand and slides to the edge of the bed, grabbing Tanner's hand and dragging him along. Josie moans with frustration as his hot flesh is pulled away from her worshipping mouth.

Ronnie swats Josie's raised ass with the crop.

"Quiet!" She barks. "He's about to take your little slutty ass. Now be still, and take him all the way, like a good little whore does."

Josie nods, lowering her head and giving a slow back and forth wiggle to her ass, pushing her knees as far apart as she can manage to present her holes for use.

Tanner knee walks behind his daughter's upraised behind, his eyes finding her winking sphincter, still shining with coconut lube. Before he leans into her Ronnie is there, squeezing another syrupy dollop down her crack and rubbing it into her skin. Then she grabs Tanner's shaft with one hand and squeezes a bead down his entire length. Then she massages the lube into his cockflesh with twisting strokes of both hands. Tanner moans at the intense friction.

"Do it." She commands him. "Fuck your little butt slut."

Josie gurgles deep in her throat. She humps her butt up and down eagerly. Ronnie reaches out and spreads Josie's cheeks as wide as possible as Tanner slides up behind her, his fat cockhead nosing against her tight backdoor.

Tanner pushes, her ass opening fairly easy for him, due to almost an hour's worth of a similarly proportioned shaft vibrating up her butt on the ride home. She moans and squirms as he slowly inches his way inside, breathing hard through her mouth.

"How beautiful." Ronnie breathes, stroking Josie's tanned rear end as Tanner's thick shaft continues to disappear into it.

"Uuuuuungh!" Josie grunts. "Uuuuuuuungh yeeeeth!"

Tanner is awestruck by how tight she is. His slowly disappearing length is immediately encompassed by a sleeve of contracting pleasure. His eyes travel up past the twin bubbles of her cheeks, over her bronzed back, and up to her head, which she has turned as far as she can to look back towards him, jaw working, working, working the gag.

"Dahhee." She murmurs, tone dripping with affection. "Dahhee."

Tanner's balls bump up against his little girls labia, his entire length now firmly entrenched up her contracting anal cavity. He pauses and sighs, feeling her muscles fluttering against his shaft.

Ronnie leans into him, their foreheads touching, her hands grasping his and guiding them up to grip Josie tightly by her hips.

"Divine, isn't she?" She says, tone dripping with undisguised pride.

"Yes." Tanner breathes, feeling the heat of his little girl through his shaft.

"She's waiting." Ronnie says softly.

Tanner draws back, his thick veiny shaft reappearing all the way up to the base of his engorged glans, before he pushes it right back in, bottoming her out again. Josie gurgles and twitches.

"Uuuuuugh!" She moans.

And Tanner falls into a steady rhythm. His daughter's tight bum holds him snugly as he begins to fuck her ass in earnest. Josie squeals like a filly, head thrashing back and forth. Moans and gurgles of pleasure fill the silence in the room. She begins using her minimal leverage to push back at her father, driving their bodies together with repeated fleshy claps.

Ronnie settles back onto the bed, lazily plucking at her clit with her fingers as she watches the primal anal fucking unfolding in front of her. She takes in all of it. Tanner's chisled musculature as he holds his conquest in place beneath his animalistic pumping, Josie's frozen form as she can do nothing but take everything she is given.

Tanner groans as he bottoms out again and pauses for a moment, gasping at the tingling sensations in his shaft. There's no way he's going to let himself blow this soon. He squeezes her hips in his hands, waiting for his impending orgasm to abate.

When he feels confident enough to not flood his daughter's bowels with spurts of hot jizz as soon as he starts moving again, he slowly begins thrusting anew, sighing with pleasure as his cock is massaged from root to tip by her clenching sphincter.

"You look so good fucking her ass, Tanner." Ronnie pants, fingers flying on her sopping cleft. "Fuck that little whore."

Tanner grits his teeth, a low, rumbling growl building in his chest. His pace begins to ramp up, his pistoning tool punishing his daughter's asshole. Josie begins a series of high pitched panting exhalations as her backdoor yields to the brutish invasion.

"Uuuuuuuugh! Fuuuughh muueeee!" She keens lustily.

Tanner's hips move with machinelike precision, his strokes taking almost his entire engorged length to the depths of his daughter and back. Her asshole stretches and squeezes him, pulling his shaft as he withdraws, beckoning him back into her warm, cozy recesses.

"Hhuuuuuuuugh! Ooohhhgh guuuaaaggg!" Josie blubbers.

Tanner's focus begins to narrow. He closes his eyes, feeling his awareness drawing into himself. The sensation is unlike anything he has ever felt, and he.....welcomes it. His breath comes in pants, his blood pounds in his ears. His teeth clench tightly, and his fingers dig into his daughters hips as he loses himself completely in the act of fucking her ass.

His senses dim, and it seems like the only thing he can feel is the silken heat of his daughter's ass, and her skin under his palms. He begins to mutter under his breath.

"Little fucking whore. Little fucking whore. Little fucking whore."

Josie is falling too. The merciless, neverending assault on her shapely virgin backdoor is breaking her. She gives herself over to the sensations, her vision greying out. She can no longer form even the garbled words she had employed up until now.

Suddenly she feels a new sensation. A hand under her hips, probing for her leaking pussy. Once it finds it the hand is withdrawn, to be replaced with a firm, thick, rounded object.

The large dildo.

Oh fuck oh fuck Ronnie no no no.............

And then with a firm push Josie is impaled by another thick, nine inch invader. She groans as her pussy is stuffed, feeling like the two fleshy shafts are almost rubbing together through the walls of her contacting orifices. Once it is buried inside Ronnie releases it, not making an attempt to fuck her dripping front hole.

Instead, she switches it on full blast.

Noooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Josie's body seizes up as she explosively cums. Her trembling pussy gushes and spits as both holes flex around the twin shafts filling her. She is unable to escape due to her father's unyeilding grip on her hips as his cock continues to stir her insides like a fleshy battering ram. Meanwhile, the neverending buzz of the dildo feels like it is shaking her to her core. The dull vibrations become almost her entire world, but if she focuses she can almost hear the repeated, rapid slap sounds as her father's hips meet her jiggling ass cheeks. It sounds very far away. As soon as her orgasm begins to subside, another hits, even harder. Josie screeches, her brain echoing the sensation even as her body continues to yield to her father's use of her slippery anus.

Ronnie settles back in next to the pair after switching on the dildo. She has seen the signs before. They are both experiencing "drop". Subs and doms can fall so far into play with each other that it almost feels like an out of body experience. Senses narrow, as well as awareness of one's surroundings. The world narrows down to the act taking place, and nothing more. If left long enough, the drop usually becomes a ride on an endless wave of pleasure. Most importantly, aftercare must be employed to bring the person "back" to themselves after the play ends.

And they are both there. Tanner pounds robotically, his breathing fast and erratic. His teeth are clenched and he is hunched possessively over his daughter's raised ass. He is a rutting stag atop his bleating mate, repeating "little fucking whore" over and over again like a neverending mantra.

Josie is a babbling mess. An unbroken stream of gobbling, garbled moans is flowing out of her mouth unhindered. Her head is resting sideways on the bed, eyes half rolled back, unseeing. Her tongue protrudes from her mouth. She is now cumming without pause, no longer experiencing individual separate moments but rather one long unbroken one.

Ronnie moves up towards Josie to check her, reaching out to stroke her cheek.

"Josie?" She says loudly, "Pussycat? Can you hear me?"

Josie's eyes flick slightly towards her, focusing for the briefest of moments. She continues emit an unbroken string of unintelligible groans. Her whole body begins to seize uncontrollably, shaking like she's being electrocuted.

"Pussycat!" Ronnie repeats, "Nod if you hear me, or I'm going to stop this!"

Josie's head moves jerkily up, then down. She seems to see Ronnie almost for the first time, a single tear sliding from the corner of her eye. Her groans subside for a moment.

"Ruughnneee! Peeeethe!' She chokes out. "Peeeeethe!"

Her eyes flick back towards her father.

Ronnie understands, and moves. She darts around Tanner's back as she scoops up the bottle of lube. She squeezes a glob into her hand and reaches under Tanner's humping ass, slathering the lube up and down his own crack all the way up to his balls. Tossing away the bottle, she flops down on her back with her head underneath his swinging ballsack. She scoots forward while spreading the lube remnants over her middle finger. She raises it up and worms the tip into his ass up to the first knuckle as she watches the swing of his heavy sack, timing the moment.

Now!

Ronnie raises up and closes her mouth over the cluster of nerves behind Tanner's balls with her hot sucking mouth, rooting at his contracting pouch like a pig searching for truffles. She sets her tongue twirling as she sinks her middle finger up Tanner's ass in one smooth push, strumming his prostate with an expert touch.