Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner bellows like a mad bull as his climax is suddenly forced upon him, his cock lurching within his daughter's bowels and launching salvos of hot spunk missiles deep into her ass. He pumps weakly, face reddening as he rides the best orgasm he has ever felt. His cock spasms over and over, belching thick gouts of cream from his contracting balls. He pulses at least a dozen times, emptying his soul into his baby girl one pearlescent blast at a time.

"Oh god!" he groans, "Oh god!"

Ronnie withdraws her finger and scrambles out from under him, sliding in next to him and touching his face.

"Tanner, look at me! It's ok!"

"What the fuck?! What the fuck!?" His eyes dart around the room, almost like he's taking it in for the first time.

"Slide out, baby. Take your cock out of Josie." Ronnie coaches, her voice warm syrup.

She pushes gently on his chest, moving him back, his still firm shaft sliding free, followed by a waterfall of creamy white sperm that gushes out and flows over the end of the dildo and Josie's still spasming pussy.

Ronnie reaches down and flicks off the dildo, easing it slowly out of Josie as her garbled moans subside into hoarse, wheezing pants. She tosses it aside and turns to grab Tanner, who is puffing air through clenched teeth, his eyes wide and intensely focused.

"It's ok baby, come here."

She hugs him, stroking his back and whispering in his ear.

"Lay down with me. Come on, Tanner."

She helps ease him down to his back, stroking his face and crooning to him.

"Stay, baby. Don't move. I'll be right back."

She turns and takes in Josie's inert form. She's still wheezing through the gag, and Ronnie reaches back and unfastens it, pulling it free gently from her mouth. The restraints come off with a simple rip of the velcro fasteners.

"Josie, move with me." She says, covering Josie with her body and wrapping her arms around her from the right side. She rolls her over her own body, pushing her in tight to Tanner's side and moving their arms around each other. Finally, Ronnie slithers sideways and straddles each of them, arms and thighs blanketing them both, her head close to both of theirs, whispering loving endearments to each one of them as they slowly begin to climb out of their foggy mental state. She kisses from one to the other, peppering their faces as she whispers to them.

Breathing slows, heart rates normalize, and the haze gradually lifts. Kisses are exchanged between all three, huddling close together in a tight, intimate embrace.

"I'm proud of you two." Ronnie says, smiling warmly at each of them. Suddenly she feels tears welling in her eyes, and before she can stop them they are flowing freely. Ronnie's lip trembles as she weeps in the arms of two of her favorite people.

"Ronnie? What's the matter?" Josie asks, her voice concerned.

"It's just....." Ronnie says haltingly, "You two were so.......beautiful. You were both so deep. You were lost in each other."

She smiles, huddling close.

"Thank you." She says. "Thank you for letting me see."

"No, thank you, Ronnie." Tanner replies, squeezing his two girls tightly to his chest as they begin the slow descent together into a restful slumber.

*****************************************

TWO DAYS LATER

*****************************************

Tanner Macallister stands by his front living room window, staring out at the bright morning light, brooding. A cup of lukewarm coffee is forgotten in his right hand.

Spring break is ending. The girls are upstairs gathering the last of their belongings, soon they will both be on the road back down south. The last week has been an absolute whirlwind, peaking at the incredibly intense anal session they had shared two nights prior. The last two days had been more wonderful memories. They had cooked steaks outside in Tanner's backyard, swimming together in the pool nude, teasing and play wrestling. It had moved to the bedroom where Ronnie had watched Tanner and Josie engage in another hot, slippery tittyfuck, and then taken a turn of her own, peppering him with an unbroken string of filthy sex talk as his cock pistoned between her pale bosoms.

Finally the girls laid him down on his back and they each wrapped their hands around his slippery shaft, all four hands stroking and pumping until his cock unleashed geysering ribbons of heavy, thick sperm that arched upwards and then fell down over his crotch, stomach, and chest. Then the girls had crawled all over him, greedily siphoning the splatters of thick white cream with their mouths and tongues.

They all fell asleep in Tanner's bed that night, and when they woke up this morning it was right back to where they had left off. Ronnie had straddled Josie while Tanner took her from behind, switching back and forth between their dripping holes as their breasts and mouths mashed together over and over again and their fingers ground against their tingling clits. Finally Tanner had begun shooting deep inside his daughter, but pulled out and switched to Ronnie mid orgasm to finish his toe-curling orgasm by hosing down her insides as well.

After breakfast and showers, time could no longer be denied. Josie and Ronnie had classes the next morning, and a nearly day long drive ahead of them. So the girls had gone upstairs while Tanner waited to see them off below.

Tanner suddenly hears the soft, repeated clump noises of Ronnie pulling her small wheeled suitcase down the stairs. He sighs, and turns away from the window while placing his coffee cup on a nearby end table. He strolls into the foyer, hands morosely stuffed in his pockets as the girls reach the bottom of the stairs.

Josie is wearing the schoolgirl uniform she wore on the day of her arrival, sans the navy blue jacket, likely due to the heat of the day. Her top three buttons are open, showing the same breathtaking expanse of creamy smooth, bronzed titflesh that had started them down this road together. This time there is no black bra outline, instead Tanner can faintly see her pert nipples through the thin white material. Her hair is again pulled back in twin pigtail braids, forever the sexy little girl. A large duffel bag is held in her right hand.

Ronnie is wearing a flower print sundress with thin spaghetti straps. The wispy material is clingy without being too snug around her bust, tummy, and hips, while the short skirt reaches mid thigh. Simple sandals adorn her feet. She rolls her suitcase to a stop.

They stand in silence for a few moments, milking their remaining time for every second that they can. Tanner clears his throat.

"Do you both have everything?" He asks.

"I think so." Ronnie replies, and then smiles wanely "If we did forget anything, we can get it next time we come back."

She steps forward, sliding her hands around Tanner's hips as she steps into his embrace. She leans into his chest for a few moments, breathing his scent deep into her lungs as his arms encircle her shoulders tightly.

"I'm going to miss you." She says, voice muffled by his chest.

"Me too." He replies. "I've never met anyone quite like you."

She chuckles, turning her head upwards and kissing him tenderly on the lips.

"Same here." She says huskily, eyes sparkling.

She releases him and steps back, turning towards Josie, who is already moving.

Tanner can barely get him arms wide enough in time to catch his baby girl as she bull rushes into him, burying her face into his chest like Ronnie did, trembling with choked back sobs.

"Daddy...." She whispers, "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna....."

"There there." He soothes, stroking her hair. "You have to, baby. You have school. You've come too far to blow it off now. You're almost done."

"It's not fair." She pouts, sniffling.

"Hey, it won't be for long." He says, patting and stroking her back. "You're going to be graduating in a few months, both of you. And I'll be there to see it."

Josie leans back to look up at him, a smile breaking through on her face.

"You mean it?" She squeaks.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He replies warmly.

Josie hugs him tightly again, sighing contentedly.

"Ok," She says, "Ok, I'm ready."

As she steps back to release him she goes up on her toes and presses her lips to her father's, melding them together in a silent, tender testimony to their feelings for each other.

Finally they break and step back, and Tanner holds the door for them as they head outside. He helps load their luggage into their cars, and they exchange a final flurry of heated, desperate goodbyes.

At last Tanner stands in his driveway, waving at the two cars as they pull out of his driveway and head off down the road, both honking at him as they go. He stands there in silence and watches until they are out of sight, before turning and walking back into his house, the door clicking shut behind him.

*****************************************

EPILOGUE: ONE WEEK LATER

*****************************************

Breanna Leidecker pauses after setting down the tray of empty glasses, leaning on the counter for a moment to take a few calming breaths. Most of her shift has been quiet, but now things are picking up, and she's just trying to finish out the day with a minimum of stress.

A waiter from another section brushes past her.

"Head's up." He says, "They just seated someone else in your section. I guess they asked for you by name, too."

"Wonderful." Brenna sighs, fussing at the wisps of blonde hair framing her face, the rest of it's long, curly mass pulled back in a tight ponytail. She scoops up her tablet and pencil and breezes out the door, walking to her section. She sees the person with their back to her, looking at the menu. It's a tall man with sandy blonde hair.

Breanna walks up beside the table, smiling widely.

"Hello, sir. Welcome in today, can I start you off with....."

The man looks up at her, and her gut flutters as she sees the grin of recognition there. It's the man she saw before with the two women, who had been spoon feeding them in a truly exotic fashion. He had been on her mind the whole rest of the night.

And he asked for her by name.

"Well hello." He greets her, setting the menu down. "I was hoping you would be here tonight."

He is dressed in clean pressed slacks and an immaculate button up shirt and tie. A suit jacket is hung across the back of the other chair at the table.

"I'd like to start off with a Maker's Mark over ice, please."

Breanna nods in a somewhat flustered fashion as she writes it down. She can feel his eyes burning into her.

"Anything else?" She asks, "An appetizer, maybe?"

He ponders for a moment.

"I'll take the oysters." He says.

Breanna nods and takes his menu, walking quickly away as her stomach flutters with butterflies.

The man spent about thirty minutes in her section, making small talk whenever she stopped by to check on him as he ate his oysters and sipped at his whiskey. He spoke to her in a relaxed, respectful fashion. His flirtatious gaze and the smile that touched the corners of his mouth got her blood flowing more every time she stood next to him.

Finally he asked for the check, and when she brought it he once again placed cash inside while not asking for change.

"Well, thank you for coming in." She says, heart pumping.

"Breanna," He says, "Can I ask you something?"

Her name drips like honey from his lips. She takes a deep breath and nods.

"What time is your shift over?"

Her body tingles all over, and she fidgets with the check in her hands.

"In about 30 minutes." She replies, brushing at her hair again.

"Would you like me to meet you here when it's over?"

Again a wave of tingles passes through her.

"Um, yeah." She says, smiling brightly. "I'd like that."

"Ok," He says, finishing off his whiskey with a tinkle of ice cubes and setting his glass on the table. "I'll see you then."

Breanna nods and hurries away, now looking even more forward to the end of her workday.

*****************************************

An hour later Breanna is straddling Tanner's lap in the back of his SUV, which is parked at the far end of a mostly deserted parking lot under the shade of a few trees. Her panty-clad crotch is rubbing against a steely bar of flesh as he sucks and bites at her erect nipples. Their clothes are in a pile on the seat next to them.

"Oh god." She breathes, "I want that cock inside me."

Tanner lifts her slight form up with one hand with ease, his other hand tugging her panties down over her ass and off, and then raising his thick shaft up to rub against her damp mound.

Breanna pants as she shifts in his arms, rolling her hips to move him into position, feeling his thick head rubbing back and forth across her labia, before aligning with her wet, pink hole.

Tanner grips her tight, petite butt in his hands and begins to lower her down, her soft folds parting for his entry. She moans and clings to him as her tiny, svelte form trembles in his lap. She kisses him with fervor as he stretches her open.

Down, down, down, her hips slide, until more than half his length is buried within her. She braces her knees on each side of his hips as he slouches slightly in the seat, allowing himself to thrust upwards easier into her. His shaft slides out, the veiny column of meat coated with slick secretions before it plunges back in, pushing even further up inside her moist, leaking slot.

Breanna begins to bounce her hips on Tanner's lap, rising just far enough to drag his shaft out of her insides all the way up to the head before she forces him back up inside her to the balls, over and over again. After three or four strokes his shaft is fully coated with a slick layer of her juices, allowing him to glide easily along his entire length.

Breanna holds his shoulders tightly as she rides him, every push of his invading shaft stirring her insides into a torrent of tingling pleasure. Her nipples brush his chest as his fingers dig into her taut butt cheeks, helping her bouncing bottom maintain a quick steady rhythm as she massages his thick tool with repeated squeezes of the muscular walls of her pussy.

Breanna casts a glance over her shoulder at the phone propped on the center console, flashing a quick grin.

"You've got lucky girlfriends." She gasps, grinding her hips as she puckers a kiss towards the lens.

"I do." He grunts, hands roughly forcing her ass down on his crotch as he burrows deep within her again. "You're putting on quite the show for them."

She grins wickedly.

"Let's make them jealous."

She shifts in his arms, planting both her her feet flat on the seat next to Tanner and raising up, deep squatting over him as she piledrives her juicy pink cunt along his entire length, her tight backdoor flexing every time he bottoms out. His widely spread thighs showing his full, hanging balls to the camera as they draw up against his body and sway with every impact.

Tanner moans as her tiny butt slaps against his hips on each stroke, the pert flesh vibrating slightly. He slaps her butt cheeks one after the other, causing her to giggle as she shortens the strokes of her hips and grinds his length deep within her.

"Oh fuck, work that dick." She murmurs, taking him all the way in and undulating her hips forwards and back, dragging her juicy lips back and forth on the base of his throbbing pole.

They begin sweating together in the grip of the warm leather of the backseat, their skin glistening as their loins grind together. The pace goes back and forth from rapid-fire, shallow thrusts to long, slow deep strokes that touch his throbbing head to the spongy wall of her cervix.

Breanna kisses him, tapping into a part of herself she didn't know she had. She had been a bit jealous of the two girls with him the last time he was here, but when he told her that he wanted to tease them with a video of him fucking another girl, she found herself getting excited at the prospect of riding this strapping guy to return that jealousy to them.

Tanner's cock is being strangled by petite, nineteen year old pussy. Her sopping walls throttle his shaft from base to tip, the ring of muscles in her young, hungry cunt massaging him higher towards ecstacy. The throbbing in his flared crown is now beginning to spread down his shaft, heralding an imminent eruption.

"Keep riding, baby." He groans, "Gonna cum soon."

"Oh yes!" Breanna coos, giving a rapid series of bounces on his straining length. "I want you to shoot all that cum!"

"Oh fuck," Tanner hisses, tone rising. "It's building up."

"Yessss." Breanna says, squeezing the tower of flesh within her tightly as she pumps him towards a creamy blast-off. "I'm getting close too!"

Tanner and Breanna throw their bodies together violently as they push hard to the finish line, an overwhelming wave of tingling pleasure focused into the nine inches of their two bodies sawing back and forth against each other in hot, slippery union.

"Oh fuck!" Tanner growls, "I'm gonna cum!"

Breanna murmurs encouragment as he approaches his peak, her tight, young pussy continuing to smother his stabbing length in an all-encompassing embrace of honey coated velvet.

Tanner gives voice to an urgent string of moans as he begins to topple over the brink, fluids building and straining within him as they approach their inevitable release in gushing jets of spurting white cream.

Breanna squats her pistoning quim over him in one last rapid-fire burst, impaling herself on his engorged length as she feels his cock lurch within her with his first gooey discharge. Her sex trembles in approaching orgasm as she begins grinding his forceful ejaculation out of him, ribbons of jizz launching deep within her.

After three convulsing spurts, Breanna shoves up and away, his white-frosted shaft slurping completely out of her clenching slit's soaking grip as she leaps off of his lap and slips onto her knees on one side of him, head laying sideways against his stomach as she grabs his bobbing prick. Another white salvo arcs from him, dropping down across her cheek and lips as she kisses his cockhead and strokes him through his cum, making sure to catch every hot eruption on her exposed cheek, as well as look directly at the filming phone. She feels his release splashing into her curly blonde locks and across her ear as his powerful jets of thick, heavy spunk are jerked out of him by her tiny clenching hand.

As she strokes him her other hand worms down between her trembling thighs and dips into a warm, gooey mess oozing from between her open labial lips. She coats her fingers with his silky load, and applies her slippery fingers to her clit as she pushes herself into a body quaking orgasm, biting her lip as she squeaks and pants through the tremors, feeling the last heavy dribbles of musky sperm oozing onto her lips and chin with each tug of her fist behind his fat, leaking head.

Tanner lays back, panting as a small mouth begins to suckle at the remnants of cum flowing from the end of his cock. He pets her rump approvingly as her own trembles begin to subside.

"Good girl." He says, collapsing back and enjoying the small vixen's lapping of his nectar from his head and shaft. "Let's give them a wave."

Breanna giggles as they both wave to the camera. She then wipes her fingers through a smear of jizz on her cheek and pops it in her mouth before she reaches for the phone to hand back to Tanner.

*****************************************

"Wow." Ronnie says as the clip ends, glancing over at Josie next to her on her bed in their dorm room, both of them flushed with what they just witnessed on Ronnie's laptop, which sits in front of them on the bed as well.

"Yeah." Josie says, "That was fucking hot. Especially how tiny she looked in his lap."