Breast Obsessed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Ronnie says, tugging absently at the bottom of her shirt. She glances at Josie.

"So you wanna......"

"Fuck yes."

*****************************************

Later that evening Tanner is sitting in his chair at home, another whiskey next to him, reading.

VVVVHHHHHHBBBB VVVVHHHHHHBBB.

Tanner's phone vibrates on the end table next to him. As he reaches for it, it vibrates three more times in a row. He pulls it up and sees the text messages from Josie's phone. He opens the conversation.

The first is a text message.

That was fucking scorching. We both wish we were riding you like that. You've got us horny as fuck, Daddy.

The next three are pictures.

The first is centered on a laptop computer sitting on bedcovers. On the screen is a still frame of Breanna mid-bounce on his cock. He can see the sheen of slick juices coating him. Josie and Ronnie's faces frame the laptop screen, bookending it between them. Josie is holding the phone and making a kissy face, as Ronnie flashes the "tongue between two fingers" gesture.

The second is a close up between a pair of spread, tanned thighs. Ronnie has her tongue lapping against the clit as she forces a flesh colored dildo up his daughter's juicy cunt.

And the third is a reverse of the previous, as his daughter assaults the creamy bald cleft between Ronnie's milky thighs with a long vibrating invader as her tongue works on her hooded pink button.

VVVVHHHHHHBBB VVVVHHHHHHBBB

Another text message.

See you at graduation, Daddy. I love you.

Tanner's fingers tap on the keys on his touchscreen.

I love you too, pumpkin.

Send

THE END